Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paid In Full --Haru | loneiysong--

Marko had to smile and he slapped Asha's ass before he moved, trying his best to stay inside of her, but putting her on all fours, ass in the air and dripping wet pussy presented to him like any bitch should treat her mate. With a chuff of approval he slipped back into her, fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hops as he railed her hard and fast, grunting with the exertion as her body was slammed and bounced off his pelvis, her ass and tits jiggling as he drove into her.

Hair began to sprout on his back and along his arms as he reached his peak, his control slipping just a tiny bit as canines elongated and his sounds became deeper and more guttural. Managing to reach up with one hand he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up and back, hips still driving into her as his face elongated, becoming more muzzle-like and he bit her. The crook of her neck where he bit her bled, but they'd been lovers for some time and the puncture wounds he made in her skin were placed exactly where others already resided, scar tissue form a bite given long ago - his mark - that claimed her and made her his and that none other in the Pack would dare defy.

Marko did this each time they fucked or made love, and he renewed his mark and his claim. Even as teeth sunk into flesh his cock spasmed and pulsed and he came, filling her tight pussy with his hot seed as her channel became even more slick and she overflowed, dripping his cum down her thighs.

-----​

Upstairs, even though Elena could not hear, Victor could, and knew that his Lieutenant and his mate were in the throes of their passion. It spurred the Ulfric on in his own endeavors and his tongue laved fervently over Elena's sex and anus, her juices coating her thighs and him catching every drop with that talented tongue, though now it was not entirely human, having grown longer and more flat, though he licked from asshole to her clit, the rough pad of the tongue slipping over that hard nub.

Victor soon lifted his head and with a surpreme act of will reined in his Beast. He spoke. "I want you to taste me Elena. To feel me grow in your mouth and to see the effect you have on me, the power that even you wield." he said, and he moved to lie down, his half-erect cock proof of what he said. "Only you can bring me to fruition, and I want you to know that." he said, telling her that she was the only one to make him hard and that this was all for her.

Elena looked at him and swallowed. She shivered and groaned. As he moved his head up, she blushed. She shook her head. No she didn't want to taste him. She was old fashioned and brought up a certain way. It would take a bit to break her of her prejudices and ideas of what was dirty and what was clean. She looked away and sat up and bit her lip looking down.
----

Asha panted as he moved her to all fours. She shut her eyes and groaned as he began to work into her hard. Feeling him begin to change, she began to change herself. She snarled and raised her head as he pulled her hair. Growling, she bared her own sharpening teeth. She gasped feeling him reclaim her and growled low in her chest to him. She groaned feeling him shoot his seed into her and panted blushing rocking her hips forward and back.

Victor watched her as she moved and looked shy, blushing, her breasts bouncing as she sat up and he knew he would not be denied. With a growl and the first time ever he had been rough with her in any manner, he grabbed a handful of that chocolate colored hair and pulled her down, pressing her cheek to his belly, his strength unable to be denied and he pushed her so that the head of his cock rubbed across her lips.

"Take me into your mouth." he growled and his hand tightened, pulling her hair, "And if you bite me I'll snap your neck and then go and kill your father." he promised, and rubbed the head of his cock along the seam of her mouth again, smearing precum on her skin.

-----​

Marko let go of her as he finished filling her and pulled out, some of his spunk leaking out of her swollen cunt. He turned her though and as his Beast receded he kissed her, hard and violent almost, and groped her ass while he fell back onto the bed, bringing her with him to lie atop him.

Elena screamed as he gripped her hair. She gripped his hand and then began to cry. He could feel her tears against his belly and bit her lip sobbing quietly. At his threat she began to laugh and shook her head. "What makes you think I care at all for my father or myself? You speak of fanciful words and love and yet you are so quick to dispose of me."

She shoved him fighting him. And gagged as he rubbed his cock against her lips. She put up a fight keeping her lips tightly together. She shivered and whimpered and watched him.
-----

Asha growled her body rippling into the wolf. She felt the warmth of her blood roll down her breast. She panted and then kissed him back with just as much ferocity and need. She groaned and panted. She laid on top of him and grinned and kissed his lips again and snuggled into his chin and stroked his chest. Even though he could not speak, she loved him and knew he loved her. She snuggled in and smiled growling a soft purr of pleasure.

"I onl dispose of people who do not obey." Victor said and let go of her hair, sitting up and grabbing her shoulders to look at her. Slapping her across the face he growled, "I pleasure you in such a manner and you have the gall to deny me?" He slapped her again, her cheek now red and the outline of his fingers plain to see. "I should make it so that the only food you get is the seed from me, but I am not so cruel." Another slap, this time from the opposite direction and he reached down with his other hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy, her lips still swollen and moist from earlier. Fingers found her clit and ran along the sides of it in a scissoring motion and he pushed her down toward his waiting cock again.

She screamed in pain as he slapped her. Tears rolled down her face. She sobbed and pushed away from him. "Then you just as well might kill me." She hated that she was wet and ready, she hated that she had gotten into this situation with him. She moaned writhing trying to get away from the monster. She was screaming for help openly now.

"Nobody in this house is going to help you. You're MINE, remember?" Victor snarled and kept rubbing her pussy, feeling how she was getting even more wet, her thighs slick now, and he rubbed her swollen clit. "You know you like it, and you know you want it." he said, his words harsh in her ear and he probed at her tight hole with his finger, not quite entering her, but teasing. He let go of her hair and grabbed her wrist, and forcing her hand between his legs, rubbing his cock over her fingers while his own played with her weeping cunt.

Victor groaned in pleasure as she squeezed his cock as tight as she could and since she so insisted on getting away... he let her. She'd find the door to his room unlocked and her room was not far, just across the hall.

Victor let her go and took his pleasure with one of the servant girls that night, and soon the dawn had arrived. Waking from his slumber Victor dressed and headed downstairs to breakfast, wondering if Elena was going to emerge from her room or remain sequestered away.

She didn't sleep at all. She just sat curled up and tears rolled down her face.
---

Asha knew what had happened, she might have been in the throws of pleasure but she was not deaf. Rising early, she cleaned herself and dressed and headed into Elena's bedroom where she was sitting as a handmaiden tended to her feet. She sat down and looked at her and began to ask what had happened.

Elena swallowed and began to talk.

Victor was well aware of all the happenings in his house and knew that Asha was going to speak with Elena. Knowing that he could have taken her against her will was of little consolation to him. He could rape her, tie her up and have her however he wanted... and yet that was the behavior of a dog. and he was no dog. He had more pride than that. Victor knew that there were no small number of women that would willingly give themselves to him, in whatever way he desired, debasing themselves for his pleasure. Elena would learn. Victor had breakfast sent up to her room.

Asha soon came down and smiled to Victor and sat close to him and leaned across and smiled. "Your dealing with a straight laced girl. She told me that she is sorry to have offended you so greatly. She views the act of taking a man in her mouth as...dirty." She grinned and then looked at him and sat back and rubbed her eyes adn sighed.

"So what do you wish me to do?"

Victor listened and realized that in such matters his normal course of action might not fare too well. He'd raped and pillaged many young virgins and yet this Elena might do violence to herself should he press too far too fast. His eyes settled on Asha.

"If I take her by force, will it break her? I do not want some insipid bitch who fucks me out of duty only. I want a passionate woman." The Ulfric sighed and said, "Perhaps she should be restrained? Or would that worsen it for her?" he mused, and waited to get any advice from Asha.

"She will be strong and passionate with whatever you do to her." She cleared her throat and bit her lip thinking. She looked at him and smiled. "She feels as you do about loyalty, but I think sleeping with someone else set you back further and faster than anything else."

Victor shrugged. "Then she should have thought about that before denying me. Next time I'll tie her down and pry her eyelids open to make her watch me fuck another." he said, his voice cold. "I am not obligated to be loyal to her. She's not even a member of the Pack. However, if that's how she feels then we can treat her like the property that she is. From this point forward she is not to eat with us nor spend time with us. Until she decides she wishes to be a member of this House she can spend her time alone. You may see her if you desire Asha, as I will not preclude you from doing as you wish with your time, however you must still dine with Marko and myself with the others. Elena will be a part of this or not. Her fate could have been much worse and she'd have been given to some loan shark to be used by any number of men against her will on a daily basis. I ask for nothing extraordinary."

Victor stood, eyes flashing and turned to go. "I have business to attend to today. I will see you this evening."

Asha nodded. She always dined with Mario and never chose another companion. Biting her lip, she looked at Marko and swallowed a bit.

"My love we are about to see two great forces battle each other." She kissed his lips and smiled and leaned against him hoping he would be alright.
----

Athena had heard about this and grinned wickedly. Rubbing her hands together, she moved into the office and smiled to victor.

"Victor how was your first night with your human?" She sat wearing breeches and a shirt with a vest. She crossed her legs and watched him.
-----

Elena sat in her room not taking any food. She sat proud at the window and frowned. She never needed the company of anyone else except herself.

Victor had already left the room, but he was troubled. This was not how he had envisioned this at all. The Ulfric felt he'd saved the girl. Saved her from her father, saved her from a fate worse than most women could bear... and here she was being a prideful and uppity cunt. Refusing to even give pleasure to the man that had took her under his roof and decided to feed her and clothe her and give her a safe place to stay. It was maddening.

Athena's tall blonde form met him in his office and Victor frowned at her. "It did not go well. I gave her pleasure and she did not repay that debt." he growled and his eyes found Athena's. "I suppose you have something to say about that."

"Oh victor you deserve so much better than a little prude. You deserve a wild animal." She grinned widely to him and leaned back and shrugged. "That is just my opinion of course." She watched him grinning.

Elena sat and touched her throat feeling the chocker. Getting up she walked out moving along the halls and frowned. She stopped seeing a woman sucking her mate and moved in.

Victor quirked a brow. "That may be, but I also deserve a full-fledged woman." he commented, making a minimal gesture at Athena herself, dressed in men's clothing as she was. He knew she liked men and woman both, but he had no time for that and wanted a woman wholly devoted to him.

-----​

The couple paused only momentarily as Elena crept into their room, the news of the Ulfric's new human having spread to them, and no harm was to come to her in any way. The woman moaned huskily as she took her man's cock deep into her throat, her eyes on his face, and the man stroked her hair.

Athena shifted and reached into her pocket where she had prerolled cigarettes and took one out and lit it and leaned back at the obvious diss and grinned wider to him. "Well you know, in time all tastes change even alphas." And watched him smiling.

----

"Aren't you worried about filth?" Elena asked shyly as she sat to the side and blushed watching this.

"In time many things change." Victor said and stood. "I have a lot of work to do today Athena. I am sure if you wish to know more that you could speak to Asha, or even Elena herself." he said, and as he left threw back over his shoulder, "Close the door when you leave, please. There was work to be done and he had to head out.

-----​

The woman lifted her head and looked curiously at Elena. "Why would I? If your man is clean then he's clean, it's just like any other piece of skin. Ok," the woman grinned and stroked her man, "not exactly like any other piece of skin. It's harder and softer at the same time, very hot... and has reactions and a taste all its own. Yet if he washes and keeps it clean, it's cleaner than your mouth. All kinds of bacteria there. In fact, did you know that urine itself is sterile?"

Her eyes stayed on Elena a moment as she ran her tongue around the head of his cock and then bobbed just a little.

She glared and watched him leave. She sat in his office and continued to smoke and hissed out the smoke slowly. Standing up, she snubbed the cigarette in his ashtray. She walked out closing the door. She also had work to do so she shrugged on a trench coat and walked out of the house.

----

Elena frowned adn watched and then shook her head. "No, I was always told that that was were germs exited the body and were not good to touch." She frowned and watched the woman and bit her lip watching this. The woman was teaching her so many things that she never knew.

Victor was out and about in the city, with Marko, unaware of the show that Elena was being given. Whether he would approve or not was hard to say.

-----​

The woman bobbed on her man's cock and slurped loudly and then took his deep, his arched back and lifted hips telling Elena of his pleasure at it all, and his hands slipped into his lover's hair. "Bring that ass around here." he commanded, voice low and husky and she did as asked, and soon Elena would see him bury his tongue in her swollen pussy, swirling it around her tiny pucker - things that Victor had done for her. The woman switched her tact and sucked on her man's balls, stroking his cock languidly.

Back
Top Bottom