Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paid In Full --Haru | loneiysong--

Elena cleared her throat at the question and blushed. "Well, my father used me to pay off his debt, so I will be around as long as victor will have me." She ate very little, used to conserving food. She smiled and looked at Athena meaning to be friendly.

Asha sat back gently tracing symbols into his knuckles. Asha looked after all of victors lovers and whenever anyone threatened them she threw her weight into the fight.

"Oh." William mused softly, and seemed a little confused but didn't press any further. Victor could see Elena pushing around her food. "There's plenty for everyone my dear, you need not hold back and eat until you are full." he said and reached over to pat her hand.

Marko leaned over to kiss Asha's temple and his breath was hot on her cheek as he exhaled then nibbled playfully on her earlobe. His gaze followed Asha's to Athena as well, and the bitch knew if she fucked with Asha she might as well challenge Marko as well.

"I think Elena will be here a good long while. Her father bartered her away like an object and if she is so horribly valued by the man then I say he doesn't deserve her." Victor said.

She smiled and lookked at him and nodded. "I understand but I do not have much of an appetite." She smiled and then looked at him. She took his hand and ran her thumb over his knuckles and continued to watch her food.

Asha giggled and leaned into Marko. She giggled and then stroked his stomach and then kissed his lips and then began to whisper sweet nothings but then it started to turn to the more erotic as her wolf began to take more over. She smiled and then looked as Victor talked to William about the situation.

"I understand. Just know that you never have to go hungry." Victor assured her and was surprised when she took his hand and seemed to be alright with his touch. He smiled at her and his gaze flicked to Marko and Asha.

The hand of the large black man slipped down to Asha's thigh and as her words grew more erotic his hand glided up her thigh, rubbing and massaging. Victor said nothing and the meal continued until all were done. He then looked at Elena. "I was hoping you might join me for a walk in the garden." he said.

By now the sun was setting and it was dusk, the fireflies dotting the landscape outside.

Marko stood when he was done eating and his arousal was evident by the growing bulge in his pants, and he bent to nip at Asha's neck. done and he was free to do as he pleased.

Asha giggled and nibbled his ear holding him close and groaned and blushed feeling herself instantly become wet with arousal and want for him. She growled low in her throat to him. She bit his neck and watched him. When he stood up, she moaned and bit her lip. As he stood up, she stood up with him and took his hand and lead them to their quarters.

Elena got up and nodded and walked with him. She smiled and then continued walk with him and leaned into him for warmth and then cleared her throat watching the beauty of his estate.

In their quarters Marko picked Asha up and tossed her on the bed, where she bounced invitingly, and he was soon upon her, hands finding all the easiest plce to bereft her of her clothing. Down below he throbbed and ached for her and as her pale breasts were bared to him, her dusky nipples already peaked, his head dipped to allow his mouth to suckle one nipple, tongue swirling around the nub.

----------​

Victor loved the night air and the sounds of the insects. One of his men was moving around the gardens, lighting the oil lamps so they could see the path. Or rather, so Elena could, since Victor could see perfectly well in the dark.

"I want you to feel at home here Elena. Though I must ask something of you. Ask, not take. Would you object if I took you to my bed?" He knew it was an odd question and yet he hoped she would acquiesce. If she did not then he had two choices. Take her by force or send her home.

Victor stopped their walk, able to hear her heart thundering in her chest. Pulling her into his arms he bent to kiss her lips briefly. "Then I will be gentle. As gentle as I can be." He was practiced at this and able to keep a tight rein on the beast, yet with this new flower he knew he'd have to be careful.

"I will do all I can to make sure that you are ready." he told her, and his arms encircled her as he held her close and he kissed her again, his gesture toward her strong and sure as his tongue traced the bow of her lips and he smiled into their kiss.

She leaned in and shut her eyes adn gently kissed him back. She blushed feeling his tongue and opened her mouth and let her tongue touch his. She reached up and shyly placed her hand on the side of his stubble. She moaned to him and sighed gently. She broke the kiss and nodded and continued to walk with him looking around.

"Your garden is lovely."

It wasn't long before Marko had his face buried between Asha's legs, lapping hungrily at her wet pussy, soft growls of contentment leaving his throat.

----------​

"Thank you very much." Victor said, smiling softly at the heat coming off of her face and how she tentatively touched her tongue to his. "So you have never been with a man in any way at all? A woman of your beauty? I find that hard to believe." he said.

Their trek around the garden brought them to a small pond. At the dock there was a paddleboat and Victor said, "Perhaps one day we can cross the pond and have a picnic."

Asha arched her back and moaned loudly as he paid each of her nipples attention. When he wenet to her pussy, she gasped and spread her legs and held his head and moaned panting softly and stroked him.

She blushed and then shook her head. "No, I have always been too busy keeping my father out of debts and books." She smiled and then looked at him and laughed and nodded. "Sure." She smiled adn then looked all over and then up at him. Finally airing her thoughts. "I don't think that Athena is very fond of me."

Marko loves the feel of her fingers along his scalp and he delved lower, rimming her tight little asshole and licking her with his tongue as he came back up to suck softly on her clit.

----------​

"Your father has been a bother for you your whole life." Victor said, more as a statement and not a question. Smiling to show he was pleased that she would have a picnic with him, he nodded when she spoke of Athena. "She wants to be my woman, but I cannot have a woman such as her. Asha will help protect you though, and of course if Athena hurts you... I'll rip her throat out. She knows this." Victor said.

By now the house was back in sight.

She held his hand tightly and bit her lip and blushed. She nodded and looked down. They walked side by side quietly.

As the house came into view, she wrapped her fingers more around his hand and looked up at him and bit her lip and sighed looking down.

----

Asha panted and moaned. She rolled her eyes up and panted louder and rocked her hips against him. She writhed under him and blushed.

Victor could hear her sigh and almost feel her nervousness. "Do you fear me, dear Elena? Think that I might hurt you? I'll give you three days. Three days to get settled in the house and learn how it operates, before I call you to my bed."

It was a generous offer, considering he could have taken her, whether she wanted him to or not, right on the spot.

-----​

Marko loved when she panted like a bitch in heat. His bitch. Giving one last parting lick to her swollen needful cunt he stripped off his clothing, revealing himself to her, his cock hanging between his legs and begging for her attention.

Asha growled her pleasure as he pulled back and began to strip. Moving forward, she placed gentle kisses over his body teasing him. Her kisses soon became little bites. She worked her way down his stomach and legs and soon came up kissing his balls and along his cock. She looked up at him, the wolf glinting in her eyes as she took the head of his cock in her mouth and began to suck bracing her hands on his hips.

After getting him down her throat she pulled back kissing down his length and began to lick his balls.
-----

Elena smiled and looked at him. "I do fear you victor, but I belong to you. I do not need three days if you do not wish it." The offer was generous but she didn't want to put him out. She stroked his arm and smiled to him and nuzzled his shoulder.

Marko growled his pleasure and held Asha's head down as she licked and sucked on his balls, the sac distended in her mouth as she looked up at him and he smiled down at her. Then she took the head of his cock and sucked and his head fell back with the pleasure of it all. His hips moved and it was good she braced them or he'd have fucked her throat right then, though she did manage to take all of him, a rope of saliva connected her mouth to his throbbing cock as she pulled off and then went back to his balls. Marko's hand stroked her hair and his chest rose and fell as his breathign grew more ragged.

-----​

Outside in the garden Victor considered. "Very true. You do belong to me." he said and then snapped his fingers. "I almost forgot. I have a present for you." he said, and reached into an inside coat pocket as Elena nuzzled his arm. He handed her a box. "Unwrap it." he said.

When she did she would find a black choker with a heart pendant. The pendant was etched; "Property of Victor".

"Do you like it?" he asked, gauging her reaction.

She smiled as she took his present. Opening it, she blushed and looked at him and smiled. "Thank you victor, no one has ever really got me a present before." She leaned up and kissed his lips gently. She held out the choker for him to put on her.

--

Asha gave a few more long hard sucks before she pulled back again and just looked at him.

"Do you wish me to continue?" She teased him stroking his powerful legs.

Victor was more than happy to place the choker on her, the black leather standing out against her alabaster skin. "You look beautiful." he told her and on a whim he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. The kiss was sure and confident, the kiss of a man that knew what he wanted, and in moment he had lifted her into hs arms without any apparent effort and he carried her inside.

"I am going to make you a woman." he promised her and headed up the stairs. She could feel his muscles under his skin, and could feel the warmth from his body, and soon they arrived at his room.

-----​

Marko's breath caught in his throat as she teased him and with a wicked grin he slipped onto his back and pulled her atop him, his hands on her breasts and his member like a red-hot poker under her ass.

She kissed him back gently. She felt his dominance and yielded under him. Elena sighed and gasped as she was suddenly lifted. She laughed blushing and held him close. She began to tremble in his arms holding him tightly.

---

Asha groaned as he laid back and sat her on his cock. She shifted and began to grind her hips against his cock watching him. She held his hands to her breasts and moaned softly to him rubbing and grinding.

Victor shut the door to his room and he set her down, letting her stand a moment as he lit a fire in the fireplace, the wood and kindling already prepared and in moments a warm glow was cast throughout the room. Turning to her he wanted to tear her clothes off and ravage her like the beast he was, and yet the human side of him knew that a gentle touch would garner more trust and draw her to him.

Moving to her he began to slowly undress her, his hands strong and sure as they moved, trying to assuage her trembling. He could hear her heart in her chest, fluttering behind her ribs like a caged bird, and he whispered to her. "I will not hurt you my love." he said, and dropped the last remnants of her clothing so that she was bare before him, her pale perfect breasts calling to him to be touched, suckled and kissed, and the smell of her sex permeating his senses, begging to be licked and nuzzled.

Then it was his turn and Victor undressed as well, soon standing before her, bare and unashamed. His manhood hung between his legs, already growing in anticipation of the mating, and Victor lifted her again, skin on skin, her softness like a siren's call, and he carried her to the bed.

-----​

Marko loved how she would swivel her hips and his cock was coated with her juices, and soon he could take it no longer and reached down between tem to guide his cock into her tight sheath, pulling her down and filling her with that thickness in one movement, her tight cunt squeezing him as he pulled her down into a heated kiss, claws extending from his hands in his passion and his hips rising, urging her to ride him, to fuck him.

Elena held onto him as he carried her to his room. Biting her lip, she watched as he built a fire. She then felt his hands moving over her gown taking off every piece of clothing she had. She blushed and looked at him. She made no move to cover herself, she was after all, his.

Blushing, she saw him take off his own clothes. She had never seen another naked man. With a blush, she felt his skin against hers and blushed. She swallowed as he laid her on the bed and she looked up at him unsure of what to do.

---

Asha moaned loudly as he slid himself deep into her depths. Gripping his shoulders she began to fuck him hard and fast. She bucked and threw her head back roaring her pleasure as her walls gripped him tighter.

Marko throbbed deep inside of his mate and felt her walls clench around his cock, and with each downward movement he thrust up, driving deep, even though he knew there was a way to get deeper.... Marko helped move Asha and literally rotated her on his cock so she was facinng away, and he had her bend forward, supporting herself on his calves, slipping a thumb into her ass while she bounced on his cock.

-----​

Victor could tell she was nervous and he needed a way to loosen her up and looming over her he bent and kissed her lips, softly and lovingly, before he began to trail kisses down her body; along her neck, nuzzling her sensitive flesh before moving down over her soft breasts, kissing those lush globes and softly sucking each nipple before continuing on his way, down her belly, dipping his tongue into her navel and then onward to kiss her soft mound and then finally, his destination.

Victor's mouth was insisten and warm on her pussy as he spread her legs and buried his face in her crotch, taking a deep inhale of his new woman's scent. His tongue plied apart her soft labia to play along her inner petals, licking her, and his eyes slipped up her body to try and gauge her reaction.

Elena blushed kissing him back. She turned her head to the side and moaned as he trailed kisses there. When he reached her nipples, she arched off the bed and gasped clenching his hair and groaned loudly. He could smell her arousal by the time he finished sucking her breasts. She breathed hard as he moved down and continued until he was between her legs.

Instinctively she clasped her thighs together and squirmed uncomfortably against the bed, but when he pulled her legs apart, she whimpered. She looked up and away embarrassed as he buried his head into her moist pussy. When his tongue met her, she convulsed and let out a shy groan biting her lip. She knew what he was doing was wrong but damn it felt so good. When his tongue began to work her, she groaned and writhed against the bed blushing harder. Knowing she shouldn't be enjoying this as she was.

-----

Asha moaned bucking her hips hard and fast. Feeling Markos strong hands shifting her, she turned around and continued to go hard and fast groaning to him. When he slipped a thumb into her asshole, she threw her head back and howled her pleasure as she came hard against him.

Victor loved how she resisted and yet wound up bending to his will and his powerful arms lifted her off the bed, her back arched and bowed as her head rested on the pillows but he held her legs, spread akimbo, and presented her cunt and ass to his attentions, his tongue probing and licking over her tiny asshole, spreading her cheeks wide and probing at that orifice as his thumb rubbed over her gently pulsing clit, which was slowly growing hard and swollen as her arousal began. He moaned into her pussy as his mouth went back to that virginal flower and he grinned as he spread her swollen lips wide, revealing her blushing pink and that tight little hole that he was sure to introduce to his cock moments from now.

-----​

Marko grinned as Asha howled and pushed his thumb deeper, wriggling it inside her tight little ass, and inside her pussy his cock throbbed and ached. He felt the warm rush over his cock as she came and how her pussy clenched down around him, and how her ass tightened as well, clamping around his finger.

Elena whimpered softly feeling his arms hold her up close to his face. She blushed and her legs clenched around his face as he began to tongue her asshole. As her legs clenched around his head, his hands continued to rub and stimulate her pussy. She panted and felt him spread her lips and trembled as he saw a part of her that no one else would ever see. She trembled under his touch and hold. She whimpered watching him.

----

Asha bucked and rode him harder and faster.

"Come on baby, come for me." She panted and gripped his thighs and groaned arching her back and moaned to him.

Back
Top Bottom