Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When My World Is Poison, You're My Antidote (FxF plot craving!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, just to get the basics out of the way:

RP in third person, past tense
PM or Threads only
Limits are scat, gore, watersports, and snuff. Anything else is either okay or depends on the situation.
At least try to give me a good sized (5+ sentence) paragraph per reply. No requirements for frequency, but I'd prefer at least a couple of times a week, if not more. If you're a good enough partner, I may be willing to wait for weeks between replies, but that's a very rare situation.
Humans only, preferably realistic

That should cover the basics. Anyway, the particular plot I'm craving is as follows:

When My World Is Poison, You're My Antidote:
Tess Nightingale (My character) is clinically depressed and suicidal after a car accident killed her family. She's drowning herself in a world of sex, drugs, and general debauchery. One day, she decides to finish the job the accident started. Going back to the site of the accident, she runs into another girl (your character), who, as it turns out, also lost someone in that accident and is there paying her respects at one of those little roadside memorial things that people tend to put up. Anyway, our characters start to talk, and your character takes it upon herself to keep Tess from offing herself. Things go from there, and Tess and your character start to bond, with your character trying to help Tess recover. Long-term, mostly plot, with lots of romance and drama and angst and all that fun stuff.

(What can I say? I really want to play a character who's trying to find a reason to live, who's hurt and broken, opposite a character who's actually trying to keep a bit of light in the world.)

Anyway, if you're interested, just let me know and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom