Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crowns Playground (MXF NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Crown

Withdrawn
Withdrawn

Here, you refer to me as Master.
maxresdefault-1-800x450.jpg

Welcome

Welcome to my playground, here, you don't get to share my toys, for you are now my toys...Don't you worry, I will take good care of you~

Summary
Been roleplaying for about 5+ Years, and keep getting finer every year. I make some mistakes, but don't be afraid to catch me on them, I like a little spice with my wine. I have house rules for all my pets. These are them;

1. Disgustingly Detailed: I love minute details, knowing what is going through a characters head, what they are wearing out and under, how a character feels to any little thing, it's too delicious to put into words for those capable of doing that.

2.Anime Appearances; I've done my best to do realistic/celeb/even video game stuff, but the sex drive is killed as soon as a realistic face pops up. Sorry to those who cannot get past this rule; But I wish you an extremely kinky day.

3.Dropping; If you want to drop the rp, you don't have to say a word on your departure, I will incline to see how your doing, but I won't hold you under a ball and chain. Unless your into that.

4.Communication; Throwing ideas back and forth to achieve a climax of ideas is so sexy, OOC is highly recommended for any plot.

Kinks
So many to list, but I will mainly list the big Yes's and Big no's. If you don't see your favorite kink here, incline about it, and we will go from there.

Fuck Me Yes
Harems
Large Breasts
Big Hips
Sexy Clothes
Monsters
3+ Penetration
Tentacles
Ugly Bastard
Consensual
Non Consensual

Fuck You, Get away from me
Toilet Kinks
Heavy Bondage
Torture
Mutiliation
Excessive Bulging
Nipple Penetration
Hard Vore
Gore
Plots and Fun Stuff

Dirty Survival
(Harem, Ugly Bastard, Sexy Clothes, Non Con-Con)
Characters;
Old Man Uto
The Old man who built the bunker and lives alone inside of it. He is perverse, manipulative and very very lewd.
Model Mimi
A model caught at a bad time of dress when the bombs fell, and is the first to arrive at the bunker.
High School Sweetheart Remi
A volleyball and track master, who's body is about to be put to different use.
Boxer Rei
A fighter, who has to hold her tongue and fist against her 'savior'
Cosplay Queen Tiffa
Another unfortunate who was wearing something not practical when the bombs fell.
Lovely Accountant Mara
All of her intelligence, wit and persona, will be useless to her when she finds herself in the bunker.

Summary; Uto, being a rich and wealthy man constructs a survival bunker, little did anyone know that he would be right. For when eh bombs fell, he was safe inside the bunker. Albeit; alone...Until a beautiful girl shows up needing sanctuary.

Dark Lover
(Harem, High School, Kunoichi, sexy Clothes, Tentacles)
Characters;
Gray
A demon coming into the world to open more portals from the demon world, he wants to stay undercover, but these girls won't leave him alone, and he has no idea how to get rid of them.
Sakuya
Maria
Tomoya
Rin
The Demon world sends one of it's princes as an undercover human to further instill their hold on the world...But this prince can't catch a break when the Protectors of the world, fall in love with him one by one. No matter what he does he can't stop the power of love from disrupting his plans.

Unfaithful Witch
(Fantasy, Size Difference, Cheating, Gangbangs)
Characters
Lord Azael
Witch Freya
A couple to be married to each other...Too bad that the wife to be tastes her first monster cock, and suddenly craves fucking behind her finance's back.

Kraig Island
(Survival, Harem)
A plane crash lands along the shores of a beach. How can one man, and many women survive alone together...In minimal clothing?

Innkeeper
(Solo, Ugly Bastard, Manipulation, Ditz Female, Gullible)
A women finds herself lost in the woods, until she comes upon an inn...But she can't pay for it, so she works there instead...But that innkeeper has some strange customs.

World in Shadow
(Monsters, Tentacles, Multiple characters)
The world as you knew it disappeared into the dark, monsters from all walks of life came and ate human beings, or did very dark things to them.

Dirty Dungeon Master
(Fantasy, Sexy clothes, Monsters, Tentacles)
The dungeon master your friend called seems incredibly weird, especially when he casts a spell that puts you into the world he made. Oops.

Galleries for the perverted eye; Here are galleries to character reference for you to use or for you to know what kinds of girls that I like

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

More to Come

[/center]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom