Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Exalted 3rd] Ardventures in Creation- Character Thread

Yaara Vledgren

0hs55Gt.jpg

"The Grinning Shark, indeed..." Captain Herobad Gorwig lowered the spyglass, his hand coming to rest on the reeling at his hip. There was visible concern on his face.

"They are heading for us" Saltan Durn, his steersman stated the obvious, and the implication hung heavy in the air between them. The notorious pirate Rubion 'Red' Frezzen took no prisoners. "We need to turn around" A murmur was already passing through the ship's crew.

Herobad sighed, his free hand raising in a vague gesture that supposedly should have been an order of sorts. "Yes, we have to try ..." He knew very well though, that out here on the open sea there was no chance that his small merchant ship could outrun that vessel. They would all die today.

"I have heard Captain Red Frezzen is paying us a visit?"

Several heads turned. There, on deck quite close to them stood their newest crew member. How she had come up here noone had noticed, which was no wonder in that building panic. A pretty thing she was, and such enormous tits she had. which was why they had picked her up at the last port despite his usual 'no women' policy. Oleg, their fat cook, had shown her how things were run on this ship by dragging her into his cabin last night, and the whole crew could hear what he did to her there. If their situation were not so dire captain Gerwig would smile at that memory, and look forward to have her for himself one of the coming nights. But he would not live long enough for that.

"Yes, and if you are lucky he will let you live. Though you might wish you were dead by then ..."

"You worry to much, dear captain."

Where did that bitch get her confidence and cheery mood from? Herobad's fear was slowly replaced by anger. "Why, you think they will leave us alone when you flash your tits at them?"

"Something in that vein, yes." Her grin grew even broader and ... where did that huge sword come from she now held. It glinted golden in the sunlight. The captain fell silent.

~*~​

The notorious pirate captain Rubion 'Red' Frezzen clutched his left side with his right hand, but blood still welled forth between his fingers. His sabre slipped from his grasp as his strength was fleeing him and if he weren't leaning against the wooden wall behind him he would crumble to the floor as well. His breath rasping heavily he looked at the figure standing across him. That babe with the huge sword. He had known he was in big trouble the moment she leapt across from that nutshell, and he had been right. In no time she had wiped out his whole crew. He was the last one standing, and he was swordsman enough to know that she had intentionally only nicked his side. But a nick with that weapon still hurt...

"What are you waiting for?" he defiantly spat at her.

"You need to know why you are dying."

"So?" his eyebrow rose.

"Five months ago you and your two accursed brothers banded together to raid the town of Parnheim up north. Many people died that day, and some were my family. Today you pay for that, but don't worry. When I am done here I'll go after your brothers." He wanted to give a last defiant reply, but she made him shiver. There was no mirth in that grin, just an ice cold promise.

"And now that you know ..."

There was a golden flash of movement and the sword dug into his lower abdomen, neatly bisecting his genitals. His scream could be heard all the way to the merchant vessel.

~*~​

The mysterious woman strode proudly across deck. She had just jumped back from the burning Grinning Shark, and her destination became soon apparent. The crew readily, fearfully parted as she headed straight for Oleg. And the big cook was white as chalk. "I ... I'm .... I'm sorry ... miss ..." he stammered as sweat broke out while he wrung his hands frantically. He remembered all too well what he had done to her, and now, after he had watched her massacre those pirates, he genuinely regretted that.

"Are you?" she had come to a halt, standing a mere two feet away from him, and her head tilted slightly as she cocked an eyebrow.

"Yes, yes, yes ..." There was true panic in his voice.

"Too bad for you ..." He gulped audibly "... since I demand the same service again. Right now."

"Please, no, pl .... WHAT??" Olegs eyes went wide, and his disbelief was shared by the whole crew.

"Fighting makes me horny, and you have shown that you can scratch that itch well." Her stare was still as stern, but there was a bemused wrinkle in the corner of her mouth. "So off to your cabin we go, before I change my mind! Unless you want to fuck me out here in the open."

"Ehhh... yes ... err no ... sure ..." The cooks brain still was struggling to process what had happened, but his instincts told him in round terms to do exactly what that strange woman wanted. As he hurriedly stumbled down the stairs leading to his cabin he sincerely hoped he would be able to perform.

~*~​

"What is her name?" Captain Gerwig's question finally broke the silence that had settled over the ship after the pair had descended under deck.

"Who?" Saltan ended his own stupor and looked at his captain.

"The girl ..." he gestured towards the hold where she had disappeared. "The girl that saved all our asses today. What is her name again?"

"Oh her..." The steersman briefly scratched himself behind his ears. "Yaara, I think."

"Yaara" the captain murmured. "Yaara ... of the Waves ..."

CasteNight
ConceptExplorer with a fascination for the sea
AnimaA Triangle
Supernal AbilityDodge
Age/Apparent Age25/19
Birthday<tbd/>
Height5'3"
Weight106 lb
Skinlight tan
Hairbrunette
Eyesblue
StyleYaara prefers light clothing that does not inhibit her mobility. Usually she weres light shoes, tight fitting pants that reach to her knees and a short sleeved linen shirt tied together under her massive breasts that leaves her midriff bare.
Experience0
Solar Experience0

(Defining) Freedom: I want to be the master of my own fate
(Major) Monogamy is against nature, I will lie with whoever I please whenever I please
(Minor) The remaining Frezzen brothers must pay. I will hunt them down.
(Minor) I like to be taken by older men who have been marked by their age.

Limit Trigger-
Limit Break-

DexterityOOOOOAppearanceOOOOIntelligenceOO
StaminaOOOCharismaOOPerceptionOOOOO
StrengthOOOManipulationOWitsOOOOO

WillpowerOOOOO
EssenceO
Personal Essence13
Peripheral Essence33

CAthleticsOOOJumping
CAwarenessOOOOO
CDodgeOOOOOUnarmored
FIntegrityOOO
CInvestigationOOO
FLarcenyO
LinguisticsO
LoreO
FMeleeOOOOOGreat Daiklave
OccultO
FResistanceOOO
FSailOO
SocializeOSeduction
CStealthOOO

Languages: Sky Tongue (native), Sea Tongue.

ArtifactOOOGreat Daiklave
CultOYaara of the Waves
Danger SenseOOO
LanguageOSeatongue
Natural ImmunityOO
ResourcesO
Sea LungsO

Sterile

AthleticsExcellent Solar Athletics
Graceful Crane Stance
Monkey Leap Technique
Soaring Crane Leap
AwarenessExcellent Solar Awareness
DodgeExcellent Solar Dodge
Reed In The Wind
Searing Quicksiler Flight
Drifting Leaf Elusion
Force Stealing Feint
Seven Shadow Evasion
Fourfold Shiver Binding
IntegrityExcellent Solar Integrity
InvestigationExcellent Solar Investigation
LarcenyExcellent Solar Larceny
MeleeExcellent Solar Melee
Excellent Strike
Fire And Stones Strike
One Weapon, Two Blows
Call The Blade
Summoning The Loyal Steel
ResistanceExcellent Solar Resistance
Ox-Body Technique
Body Mending Meditation
SailExcellent Solar Sail
StealthExcellent Solar Stealth

-0O
-1OOO
-2OOOO
-4O
IncapacitatedO

The Golden Divide: Orichalcum Great Daiklave (Artifact OOO Heavy Artifact Weapon), usually hidden via the Summoning The Loyal Steel charm

You want at least 1 point in lore and occult. Otherwise she will be a clueless hick. I see you bought Sea tongue as a second language. What is Yaara's free native language? Larceny is the ability to pick locks, pick pockets, and disarm traps. Maybe grab that as a favored?

Name: Captain Nanashi
Caste: Eclipse
Anima: A golden ship's wheel
Supernal Ability: Sail
Concept: Fallen princess turned slave who rebelled against her oppressors.
Limit Trigger: Being forced to obey someone else's authority over her.

Attributes:
Physical:
Strength 2
Dexterity 5
Stamina 3
Social
Charisma 5
Manipulation 1
Appearance 5
Mental
Perception 2
Intelligence 2
Wits 3

Abilities:
Archery 0
Athletics (Favor) 3 Specialty: Swimming
Awareness (Favor) 3
Brawl 0
Bureaucracy (Caste) 1
Craft 0
Dodge (Favor) 3
Integrity 0
Investigation 0
Larceny 0
Linguistics (Caste) 1
Lore 1
Martial Arts 0
Medicine 0
Melee (Favor) 5
Occult 1
Performance (Favor) 5 Specialty: Sex
Presence (Caste) 5 Specialty: Seduction
Resistance 0
Ride 0
Sail (Caste) 5 Specialty: Navigation
Socialize (Caste) 3
Stealth 0
Survival 0
Thrown 0
War 0

Merits:
Cult 3
Command 3
Contacts 3: Western Ship Captains
Languages 2: Native Seatongue, Low Realm, High Realm
Resources 3
Selective Conception 1

Charms: 15
Reed in the Wind
Reflex Sidestep Technique
Leaping Dodge Method
Excellent Strike
One Weapon, Two Blows
Masterful Performance Exercise
Thousand Courtesan Ways
Celestial Bliss Trick
Harmonious Presence Meditation
Tiger’s Dread Symmetry
Salty Dog Method
Ship-Claiming Stance
Hull-Preserving Technique
Hull-Taming Transfusion
Blood and Salt Bondage

Other Stats
Essence: 1
Personal Essence: 13
Peripheral Essence: 33
Willpower: 5
Health Level: -0, -1, -1, -2, -2, -4, Incapacitated

Bonus Points: 15
Awareness +2
Melee +2
Performance +2
Presence +2
Sail +2
Merit +5

Intimacies:
A Captain Lives and Die With Her Ship (Positive, Defining)
I Trust In My Crew As They Trust In Me (Positive, Major)
The Realm Nobles Are Greedy Oppressors (Negative, Minor)
My Thoughts Had Never Left My Country (Positive, Minor)

Background:
Captain Nanashi, Princess of Rebellion. She's the Princess of a small nation, and had been trained by her Father in sailing since she's a child, because of their coastline country relies heavily on trade and fishing. But she fell from grace about the time when she was a teenager, since her country was invaded by the Realm and she ended up a sex slave on a pirate ship. She secretly planned a rebellion with other slaves and captives, but they were found out before they could carry out the attack. Before the pirates could execute her for disobedience, they encountered a sudden storm, and Nanashi offered to help navigating the ship even though they'd still kill her afterward. She was Exalted then, navigated the ship to relative safety, and then she claimed the ship and everyone and everything on it as her own.

Back
Top Bottom