Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominating the Harem (looking for girls or guys!)

Kilani

Planetoid
Hello and thanks for looking in!

I’m interested in starting a group RP in which a powerful General has decided that he wants a piece of the Emperors harem and so one night does exactly that. I’m looking for people to play the harem members, three or maybe four depending on interest! They can be male or female, that’s up to you, as long as they are pretty and could belong in a harem. Humans please, though give me an argument for another race and I’ll listen. How your characters feels about my guy coming in to fuck ‘em is entirely up to you, but I would like at least one of them to not be crying into their pillows.

This is a generic fantasy empire setting and mostly smut.

I’ll be playing the general and will supply a sample of what to expect! As far as literacy is concerned, I’d like at least a paragraph though I’m not an absolutely stickler, just some effort would be nice!

Please note that my character is NOT A NICE PERSON. He is a general who has cleaved his way to the top in blood, he’s won wars and generally doesn’t fuck around. He will DOMINATE your characters and force them to do what he wants physically if necessary. So this is my warning that I will have to power play slightly, whether it’s pushing, shoving and grabbing hair.

Still with me?

I am a female playing a male, so if that bothers you, I’m sorry. I don’t care what gender you are and I’m not going to ask.

This is what my intro post will be, so you get a feel for my RP style!

Also THIS is the image of my character.

The hallway that led to the Emperors harem was usually silent in the dead of night. There would only be the gentle crackle of the torches or the quiet shifting of the guard throughout the long hours. Tonight was different. Tonight one pair of booted feet was on the move and each heavy step was a sharp retort of sound that rang from one end of the hall to the other.

General Blackavar, High Commander of the Emperors Legion, Lord of the Southern Isles, He Who Strikes with an Iron Fist, Death on the Battlefield was making his move. Even without his layers of armour, he was an imposing figure, well of six feet tall and built like a bull. His was strength and power honed over long years. His side as the Emperors sword had been cemented in blood. All who had dared stand before them had crumpled. There was no more war, there was just the Empire.

It was now, in this time of relative peace that Blackavar had decided to take claim to something he’d long been admiring. The Emperor wouldn’t sir. He’d made sure he’d been drugged well enough to sleep far past dawn, not that it would take that long for him to take what he wanted.

There was one soldier standing guard at the single entry to the harem. He didn’t so much as blink at Blackavar’s approach, only inclined his head slightly as the Commander swept past into the room. The closed banged shut behind him. Every detail had been settled. There would be interruptions and no word of what occurred in this room would ever reach the Emperors ears.

The harem itself was a large and spacious room, full of comforts and trinkets for the Emperors darlings to enjoy. Another door led to the bathing area but he wasn’t interested in that. He cared only for the cushioned sleeping area near the back, where they were coiled up together, soon to rudely awakened.

“Get up!” His voice didn’t need to be a shout for it to snap and ring, a clear demand that needed to be obeyed.

Haremette Sharub reporting for duty, general!

Jokes apart, I am interested in playing in this RP as harem girl. Since i don't know the settings of the Empire itself i will decide/describe my character ( with your eventual guidelines). My RP style can be seen in the Tavern or here http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70669

Well... what else to say? I like to be descriptive of anything that could be a perk to the story or help guiding the other RPer in their deeds/plans/story, eventually doing nothing rather than acting stupid or negatively for the story.

The general is pleased by your willingness!

I'll discuss the empire's setting a bit later as well as character sheets, etc. Though everyone is willing to give their ideas on exactly what the Empire is like. As an aside, I think many of the harem members would probably come from conquered lands!

Uhm...

First i think that the Harem itself is to be outlined/specified as a supreme property/right/privilege of the emperor and not a "Welcome to my harem, enjoy my kindness in sharing those pleasures"... otherwise the harem conponents wouldn't mind too much to raise their arses for someone else. Thus the dominance to be portrayed.

Second
Well... being a fabtasy empire there is free range of choices: from the Emperors's names, to cities and races contained within.

Well yes, of course! It's the Emperors harem, even glancing at them is punishable by death. The general has had the emperor drugged and the soldiers guarding the harem are under his control, so he's waltzing in to take what he wants.

Considering the style of rp a lot of detail will be irrelevant since the rp will only take place in the harem room itself. I guess I'm leaning more towards a medieval fantasy and with races would prefer just humans or possibly elves.

Good you raised the Guard thing... i was indeed wondering about guards and eunuchs.

Ok.

For me there are no other questions.

Elves... maybe one as "favourite" just to add that jewel to his twisted treason.

Ooo yes that'd be great! Maybe the former princess that the General personally delivered to the Emperor?

And now he can sate his burning desires so long being only imagined since her capturing?

Good!
I can alteady sense the greatness of this

(this post works as a bump, but is not a bump, is an answer)

If this is still open, well, pleasure was not the only thing that they kept harem girls around for. Traditionally? They were skilled businesswomen as well, managing investments, trading opportunities (through proxies of course), and were often able to actually run the harem at a profit.

So, if you need a woman that joined with the harem for prestige, power, and wealth, well, emperors come and go, but smart women? They have ways of sticking around ;)

Back
Top Bottom