Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slut Craving Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxxie

Dust
Hey y'all, I've posted here a few times before and I'm looking to get the ball rolling again. I'm looking not looking for anything in particular but I am looking for decent roleplay partners. Before you read on let me give you a list of my pet peeves and other things I don’t like
• Please don’t message me, asking me if I’m horny or touching myself or if I want to see your cock. I’m sure y’all have nice dicks, but I’d like to discuss the roleplay.
• Please don’t leave me in the middle of a RP. I'm in the military in real life, so my schedule isn't always set, but I'll always respond as soon as I can. If I don’t respond just assume I haven’t seen your message. If I have to leave or I’ve lost interest I’ll say so.
• Please don’t take complete control of the scene. I’d like to have something to respond to. Not you writing out the entire scene and me being forced to respond with one or two sentence replies.
• Please don’t open with a scene or anything like that. I prefer to discuss the scenario and hash things out before we actually start.
• Please when you message me don’t ask dumb questions or ask me how to RP. No offense to the novices but if you’ve never role played before I probably won’t play with you.

Here's a few ideas for scenes to give y'all a general idea of things I'm into.
• Friends
• Roommates
• FWB
• BF/GF
• Possibly something holiday related?...

Well moving right along I'll give you a list of my kinks and turn offs to give you a better idea of what I like.

Kinks: • Biting • Consensual • Cuddling • Dirty talk • Hotdogging • Kissing • Licking • Saliva • Scratching • Toys • Lingerie • Spanking • Vanilla sex • Rough sex • Anal • Breeding/impregnation (Favorite) • Hair pulling • Messy sex • Choking • Cock slapping/throat fucking • Tit fucking • Squirting • Vaginal • Creampie/anal creampie • Facials • Body cum shots/tit cum shots/pearl necklace, interracial (I'm white)

Turn offs: • Incest • Age play • Celebrities • Bestiality • BDSM • Bathroom play • Fantasy

Well that's a little bit of what I'm looking for. Like I said earlier not all of this is set in stone and I’m willing to discuss and work with anyone to create a great scene; hopefully something long term. I hope to hear from y'all soon and get something started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom