Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Simple Job (MissM & causeway25oclock)

RE: One Simple Job (Solo campaign)

The kiss was broken for a moment as the woman reached to grasp the woman's ass again and shift her a little closer on the bed. She had a sly smile on her face as she did, biting her lip as she halted the gasps trying passing them. She purred playfully, raising to her knees and placing both hands under the backs of Elizabeth's knees, spreading her bare bottoms and lifting the woman's legs up in the air, almost treating her like a plaything as she was forced to sit upright against the wall.

Elizabeth raised her legs high. She was flexible and fit - holding the position wasn't a problem for her. But she wasn't used to being handled so roughly. It left her pussy soaking wet, gasping in anticipation of what was coming next. Every time Krystala grabbed her, she whined softly, trembling in her grasp.

"Look at that, I got you soaking wet," She teased, turning her arm sideways and pressing her elbow against the woman's other leg as she held the first, effectively pinning them to the wall with a single arm while her other had plans. Her hand gently presses against one of Elizabeth's taut cheeks, before eventually thinning to two fingers that dragged across her skin, closer and closer until her digits pressed against the lower end of her nether lips, stroking her slit upwards. It was obvious how soaked the woman was, a few of the redhead's tender strokes and her fingers were slimy with fem juices.

The half-elf's mouth hung open as she let out a low moan. She grabbed the sheets in her fist and held tight, pressing her back against the wall. Krystala's light touch sent shivers across her skin. "I...I wanna feel you," she gasped, eyes closed. "Fuck me, please."

Grinning, Krystala slung the half-elf's knees over each of her shoulders, spreading her own legs apart in her kneeling stance, and pressing forward, so that Elizabeth was effectively in her lap, and their cunnies were kissing...

Elizabeth's moans grew louder as her hips began rocking slowly back and forth. With the wall behind her back and Krystala holding her up, she was able to focus all of her attention on the pleasure between her legs. She moved one hand to play with her clit as her pussy moved against the human's.

"Hot damn you've got a fine pussy..." Krystala breathed, slowly rolling her hips a few times to get the half-elf used to it, before starting to seriously fuck her. There were wet slaps as their slits slid over each other, Krystala grinding them together with smooth, supple movements of her hips.

Elizabeth turned bright red as she bucked her hips faster. Her moans grew so loud, there was no doubt that someone would hear her from the neighboring room. Her back arched, pushing her tits out further. Before she even realized it, her climax overtook her. Her entire body clenched as she squirted all over Krystala's pussy and inner thighs.

"Ohhh yess~..." Krystala said as she felt her partner's climax approaching, speeding up her own humping. "Say my name~! SAY IT!~" Her pussy quivered as she felt the half-elf start to squirt all over her.

Back
Top Bottom