Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Simple Job (MissM & causeway25oclock)

RE: One Simple Job (Solo campaign)

"Well...not exactly," Elizabeth said. She started twirling her hair absently. Having the attention turned back on her flustered her a bit. "I need to afford passage away from Lyra, but that sort of thing isn't cheap. Even smugglers charge an arm and a leg to get people off this island. Most places won't even let you off the boat if they know you come from Lyra. So that's why I keep working, whenever I can."

"Wouldn't know," Krystala said, and pointed to a tattoo on her cheek, mainly that of a hand clenching a blood-dripping dagger. "I'm stuck here; got exiled by the King of Tenaria. They give you a mark, to let people know where you are supposed to be and why. But if you can get off Lyra, good for you." She took a sip of her drink.

"I'm sorry," Elizabeth said, wincing slightly. She stared down into her own cup to avoid looking at the tattoo. "My mother was the same, an exile. Convicted of piracy. But I was born here. She always told me that I had to get away from this place, no matter what it took. But sometimes, I'm not sure if it's worth it."

Krystala shrugged. "I couldn't give you an accurate answer, love. I don't exactly fit in out there. But I can tell you that it's nothing like being here. Very different beast. But one thing's for sure, out there? It's a lot easier to live longer."

"Then it's a good thing I'm very difficult to kill," Elizabeth said, smiling wryly. She finished her drink and left the mug on the table, toying with it absentmindedly. "You know, even for an exile, it's not impossible. We could find a way to get out of here together, if you wanted."

Krystala sighed. "I appreciate the offer, love, but I'm afraid that even if I made it off there aren't a lot of places I could go. Yet, at least. This job I've got? There's a massive pile of sovereigns at the end, I can feel it. Once I'm done I'll practically be queen..."

"Well, that does sound promising," Elizabeth said. She somehow managed to keep most of the skepticism out of her voice. "Well in that case, you can afford to buy me another drink, your majesty." She slid her cup across the table, looking at Krystala expectantly.

Around them, a handful of people perked up at them mention of a massive pile of sovereigns. Those that did carried on with their own conversations and pretended they hadn't noticed, but they listened intently, casting the occasional glance towards the girls' table.

Krystala shook her head, noticing the reaction. "Dammit, this is why I can't have you around, love," she muttered, topping her off. "You're too good a conversationalist."

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow, unsure of what Krystala meant, until she noticed the extra eyes watching them. She lowered her head and sipped her drink. "Sorry. Maybe we should get out of here," she muttered. "I was planning on getting a room for the night. Do you know where you're staying?"

Krystala shrugged. "I've got a place in town for the night. Shouldn't be far. You wanna be off, then?"

Elizabeth nodded, taking one last, long drink before standing up. She left the bar and went out into the night. The city was still busy, even at a time like this, but it was doubtful that anything happening was legal. Every few blocks was a scantily clad man or woman offering their "services" for coin. The ranger didn't look at any of them, keeping her eyes forward. Eventually, they reached the inn she favored - a taller building with fewer broken windows than most. "This is where I'll be staying. I'm heading back to Nobillis in the morning," she said.

Krystala smiled. "Looks like my kinda place, to be honest." She looked at the ranger once more, wondering if she'd get an invitation inside.

Elizabeth smiled back and tucked her hair behind her ear, shuffling awkwardly. Her face was starting to turn red again. "In that case, maybe you should stay here," she said. "I am off the clock now, y'know. Unless the place you were gonna stay is nicer..."

"Not at all, love. It might not be the best of accommodations, but I have a feeling that the view is rather spectacular..." She raised a hand to tuck the half-elf's strand behind her ear for her. "Mmmhm, you're rather confident out there on the road, less so when certain folk are around, I've noticed. Rather curious, isn't it?"

The ranger grew even redder as Krystala came closer, glancing away nervously. "I know what to do out on the road. I have a lot less experience with...certain folk," she admitted. "There are very few people around here who make for good company."

She smiled. "You are rather adorable like this. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have a bit more experience with... certain folk," she added a hammy wiggling of her eyebrows at this phrase, "before the night is over. Now, this is the part where you take me to your room."

Elizabeth giggled softly at that, covering her mouth with her hand. With her other hand, she took hold of Krystala's and led her inside. She exchanged a few sterling for a key with the man at the front step before heading up the stairs to the third floor. She fumbled nervously with the door for a moment before getting it open and stepping in.

The room wasn't anything fancy, but it was clean and furnished with a bed, desk and a single chair. The third story window gave an unobstructed view of the night sky. It was far from the nicest in the world, but it would do for what they had planned.

Krystala paid little attention to the room, intent instead on savoring the night that was ahead of her. As soon as the door was closed, she pinned the ranger back up against it, looking into her eyes. She smiled playfully. "Tell me, love, when did you first decide you fancied me?"

Elizabeth gasped as her back hit the door. Her heart started hammering in her chest as she locked eyes with the human woman. "After I caught you staring at me, I started staring back," she admitted. "I wanted to see more of you."

"Ah, so it's a bad girl that gets your heart thumping?" Smirking, Krystala began to unlace her bodice, pulling it open slowly, until her breasts were on display for the half-elf, perky and round with bright pink nipples. "Like what you see, love?"

Elizabeth could only nod weakly as Krystala started to strip. SHe opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. Instead, she leaned forward and kissed the other woman, dropping her gear onto the floor.

Krystala kissed back, full on frenching her while she pinned her up against the door and began tugging the other woman's clothing off. Their tongues danced as Krys tugged the ranger's breasts out of her bodice, and unlaced her leggings.

Elizabeth moaned against the hunter's lips. As Krystala undressed her, she revealed the lines on her skin where the jungle sun had left her tan, and the paler skin beneath her clothes. She was lean and fit with smaller breasts. Her nipples grew hard as soon as the cool air touched her skin. She stepped out of her pants when Krys tugged them down, and dropped her underwear as well, so that she was standing naked in front of her.

Her hands wrapped around the girl's taut ass, squeezing tightly, savoring the feeling of the forbidden flesh within her grasp. She wasn't doing this merely to grope the girl, though; she lifted the half-elf up, off of her feet completely. With a slight chuckle and a couple of strong footed steps, she dropped the girl against the bed and up against the wall, dropping to her own knees with her.

Leaning on near all fours on the bed, she held herself just in front of the woman, staring into her eyes intently with a wide grin on her face. "We've got a fun night ahead of us," She purred softly, leaning close to press her supple lips into the woman's.

Elizabeth's forgot to breathe for a moment as she landed on the bed, Krystala crawling forward like a predator getting ready to pounce. As they kissed, she wrapped her arms around the other woman, pulling her closer. She was already wet and smelled of sex and need. "Goddess, I hope so," she whispered.

Back
Top Bottom