Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"One" Night With a Celebrity (randomname98766789 and celebstars)

The young girl's eyes were firmly kept shut, she was taking the blows to her ass because she had to and dealt with it the best she could. His thrusts seemed different from when he first started, he was more worked up now, in a rhythm and going at her harder, stretching her inside to accompany his manhood.

Muffed moans bled out from the gag she had in her mouth, no words were spoken, just yelps of pain both physical and emotional as the pace stepped up. She saw this as a time he was about to cum, it happened with most guys and surely after a few minutes more he did just that, letting his seed flow in to her hole and make it's new home.

His full weight was resting on her back after he finished. Alycia felt his cock still inside of her as he whispered in to her ear and spoke to her. Her tears were wiped for her, but she urgently shook her head when tole her ass would be trained more later. The actress was scared and shaken and her ass was very sore after he had fucked it.

Sadly Craig needed time to recharge before going again but that was okay. A happy sigh left his lips when he pulled out, watching the cum leak out onto the back of her legs and her thighs from the angle she was sitting with her ass in the air. His next movement was to untie her ankles and toss the rope aside. He wasn’t worried about her running because she was still tied up with her hands behind her back and he could easily overpower her if needed. Plus, he didn’t think she would move too much with her ass being so sore.

“I think you’re going to love it soon. Just stick with it Alycia. Now, get up and let’s go to your next position.” He said, grabbing both of her arms and lifting her up into the air, sitting her back down onto her feet. To give her a little freedom, he undid the ball gag from behind her head so she could talk. Then, he got an idea. “I am a reasonable man, Alycia. If you kiss me well enough then I might consider letting you go.” Craig suggested and titled his head at the beauty. He really did know he could just grab her face and kiss her but he wanted Alycia to initiate the kiss because it would be so much more demeaning. Maybe she believed he would let her go. Maybe she would try to do anything if it meant escaping him.

The beautiful actress with long ravishing hair felt the seed from her ass leak out when he withdrew from her. It ran down the back of her smooth thighs, making her look all the more sexy. The rope which easily irritated her on ankles was set free, although she still had to deal with it upon her wrists.

No longer crying, the woman had nothing left to give tear wise. When she was moved, he would have seen a face soaked and stained with tears as well as flesh which was red with anger but also fear. Shaking uncontrollably, she rested on the bed on her knees with her ass cheeks back against her feet. The ball gag was unfastened, letting her stretch her mouth after being held in position for so long.

"Anything" Alycia responded, sniffing her nose, looking desperate to leave. She gave no hesitation and moved her face towards his with force. Her lips went to his and her tongue barged in to his mouth. It was more forced than natural, but he couldn't give her criticism for not trying.

Craig smirked at Alycia and accepted her kiss. It might have been forced but the handsome business man pretended it wasn’t. His hands went to the back of her head and he kissed her with all the force and passion he could. His tongue tangled with her tongue, pinning it down for a while then taking the wet, pink flesh and rubbing it all over the insides of her cheeks and the roof of her mouth. It was a deep kiss that Craig loved and it lasted for nearly five minutes before he pulled away, a big satisfied smile on his face. “Wow, you’re an amazing kisser Alycia. We’re going to have a good relationship together.”

With a grin, he quickly pushed Alycia down onto her back and then grabbed her cute little feet, tying them together tightly again with some rope. Once her feet were bound, he wanted to do some experimentation. “Now, be a good girlfriend for me and get me off with your feet. If you’re going to be mine, you will have to get used to what I like. I suggest you get started.” Craig ordered, reaching down and slapping her already red, stinging ass. He couldn’t wait to see her get this going with her cute feet.

Back
Top Bottom