Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"One" Night With a Celebrity (randomname98766789 and celebstars)

It was ten minutes past eleven o'clock at night in New York City. The forty year old milionaire by the name of Craig Holman was walking through his large mansion Holman Estates had always been the top real estate agencies in New York for decades. Founded by his father, Craig joined the ranks immediately upon graduation of college at New York University. For the past five years, he owned the company after his father retired because of an ailment, passing away only months after retiring. His mother had also passed away a couple years ago so not only did he have a large revenue from the business but his parent's money also belonged to him now. The six foot tall man just showered and shaved, ready for bed. All he was wearing right now was a blue pair of boxers since he was alone in this large house.

Taking the remote, he turned the television on with every intention of watching it until he dozed to sleep. Immediately when turning it on, the station went to the preset channel of CBS. The "Shane Devreaux" show was currently airing as it usually did on the weekends right after the news broadcast went off. Some no-name indie band just finished playing a song and the host was bidding them goodbye and when Craig was close to changing the station, something caught his attention.

"Please stay tuned for our next guest, one of the stars from the new AMC series Fear The Walking Dead, Alyica-Debnam Carey. And later..."

Whatever the older man spoke about being after Alyica went right over his head. Wow. I think I am staying on this channel for a while... He thought to himself and licked his lips. To most people that knew him, Craig had a kind heart but he was reserved and mysterious. He fit the tall, dark, and handsome cliche perfectly. However, little did anyone know about his dark desire. The man was heavily involved with the BDSM community but even more than that, he had these... fantasies. Kidnap. Rape. Abuse. Who was usually in these dreams of his? Well, it happened to be none other than the celebrity herself. He wouldn't go as much to say that he was an obsessed fan. If she was doing some interview, then he would watch it. He might also check out other films and shows that she was involved with but that was about it. He thought of it as more of an infatuation. Ever since seeing her on the show of "Fear The Walking Dead", he really developed a thing for her. She was so beautiful. Long, brown curls that sometimes had a hit of blonde... gorgeous green eyes, and a sexy body. She wasn't a mainstream celebrity and that probably added to his infatuation of her.

His thoughts were interrupted and his eyes were glued to the screen.

"Ladies and gentleman... You may know her from "The 100" or "Fear The Walking Dead". She's one of the hottest up and coming celebrities. Please welcome Australia's own Alycia-Debnam Carey!"

The crowd began clapping and she soon appeared on the stage. The host stood to his feet and shook her hand before letting her sit on the couch in front of his desk and then taking his own seat again.

"Hi, how are you doing tonight Alyica?" He asked.

Craig watched this closely and he felt so many raging emotions again. That sexy red dress she was wearing... it made him so weak. It was cut so short and he could almost imagine her tight little holes all open for him. God it was so alluring. His fantasies though weren't really all about romancing her and cute things of that nature. He wanted to see her tied up, he wanted to see her crying as he ravaged her, he wanted to just completely destroy her.

"We have a lot to talk about tonight but let's jump to the hottest topic now. Frank Dillane, your co-star on the set of Fear The Walking Dead. For months now we have heard that you two are dating but you've never given an answer. So tell us, is it true? Is there something between you two?" Shane asked, peering at her and waiting for an answer.

When she was announced, the young woman stepped out on to the stage, giving the crowd a wave as they applauded her, standing up and cheering. Walking to the host, Alycia shook his hand firmly before pulling some long brown hair out of her face. Taking a seat on the sofa in front of the desk she crossed her leg over the other and turned to the audience, smiling at them.

"I am doing well thank you" her eyes seemed a little wide. She was nervous, she hadn't appeared on the show before and was still getting used to all of the attention which fame brought.

"How are you though? Your looking as great as ever."

"I have given an answer to it many times, we are not dating. I keep saying that but people seem to think otherwise." Flicking her ankle forward, she looked very good in her black heels.

"I mean, there are a tonne of pictures out there of me and him together, but we are just friends." Her attitude seemed a little frustrated with the ongoing questions about a possible romance. It was probably that which caused her next statement. "I am actually a virgin still, I am waiting until marriage, something a lot of people don't seem to do these days."

Immediately, Craig was enamored with Alyica when she started talking. Those beautiful, wide eyes of hers that were shining for the cameras seemed to stare straight at him and the male licked his lips and ran one hand through his curly hair. The show host brought up the subject of her co-star and this was something that Craig was also very informed about. Most of what he found about her online revolved around her and Frank Dillane. Both actors dispelled of the allegations and rumors but the media still persisted. All of this made Craig quite happy because he felt she should only belong to one man and that was him. Just as he expected, the beautiful girl on the set answered like she always had. The frustration in her voice was clear and no one could make any mistake about it. They were definitely not dating and this brought a smirk to the middle-aged man’s face. He was sipping on some coffee now, setting down his mug when Alyica said the next thing and that caught him off guard. She was a virgin? She was saving herself for marriage? That was even better! Could there be a match more perfect than this for the millionaire? He truly didn’t think so. She was a virgin. He could be the only man to ever be inside of her every hole. That was such an alluring thought. All he needed was a way to get to this woman and hold her hostage and have his way with her but he was no criminal and that meant all these thoughts would be just that – thoughts.

Back on the show, the viewer looked quite stunned at this and chuckled. “Wow. I think that really puts it in perspective for us.” He looked and was unsure to say. It was odd to find someone to see sex as a loving, passionate thing to do rather than just something to do with anyone for fun and to make the body feel good. “Well, does that mean you just aren’t looking for any special man right now? No plans on dating anytime soon?” He asked and looked at her. He was a smart man and he knew that staying on this topic would probably get his show quite a bit of attention and that definitely might help him so he wanted to keep Alycia talking about all of this. Craig now sat in his chair, taking another sip of his coffee while waiting for the girl of his dreams to answer this next question. His mind was fogging up right now and he wasn’t quite sure how to contain himself any longer.

Alycia could tell people were whispering and talking in the audience after her revelation. Looking at the host, even he seemed off guard with it, but acted professional enough to try and keep the conversation going. "I am looking, but just waiting to meet the right guy I suppose." Nodding her head, she seemed to be convincing herself rather than anyone else. This was a subject she didn't seem comfortable talking about.

Cleverly, with the media training she had been given, she used the current subject to make a move on another. "Who knows, I might meet someone I like at the auction after this interview. Someone bids on me, proceeds go to charity and I get to spend a date with someone. So who knows."

"Its amazing to do things for charity you know?" The look she gave the host was one of frustration once more. She hoped he would move on. Alycia was feeling like the whole world had it's eyes on her after that revelation about her sexual experience.

As Alycia continued talking, it became obvious to Craig that she was not too comfortable speaking on the subject. Only if she knew him, then he could help clear things up for her. Still listening, she was speaking about charity and some kind of auction. The male didn’t quite know what she was talking about until she explained further. Apparently it was immediately after this interview and before Craig knew what he was doing, his hands were quickly powering up his lap top and his mind was racing.

The show host wasn’t about to move off this topic yet. This was getting too good. Besides, she wasn’t comfortable talking about it and that made things even better. “An auction? Someone gets to bid on you and the highest bidder gets one night with you?” He clarified and chuckled. “Yes, that does sound amazing. What are your expectations then?” He continued while glancing her way.

Now, Craig’s laptop was fired up and he was googling this event. It didn’t take long for him to find out what it was.

“One Night With a Celebrity: Highest Bidder wins a Date Night with a star! New York Marriott Marquis.”

It was at The Marriott? Craig could walk there if he needed! This was absolutely wonderful. The event was at midnight and that gave him plenty of time and soon he shut off his laptop and disrobed the bathrobe. Thankfully, he had just showered so all he needed to do was get dressed, and so he did. While the remaining portion of the interview carried on, he dressed up in the best suite he had. Then, he grabbed his keys, his wallet, and his phone. The man didn’t keep any cash as he preferred to just use a credit card most of the time. He had so many different accounts and they all had at least seven digit dollar amounts. He would be damned if anyone outbid him for this girl. Besides, she was definitely not an A-List celebrity by any means so hopefully it would lower his competition. He pulled on his dress shoes, put on deodorant and cologne then brushed his teeth before slicking his hair back. This man was definitely ready for a date but the more he thought about it, the darker his intentions became. Why just have one night with her? Why not keep her forever? Then his fantasies got the best of him so he started going through his drawers and laid out several items on the bedroom dresser. Rope, gags, tape, cuffs, whips, and so many other things. Alycia was not leaving this mansion. She was staying here and getting trained until she could be trusted. With that, he turned to finish watching the interview and the broadcast to see if she gave out any more information.

"My expectations would be raising money for a charity of their choice and if I get a free dinner out of it then there is no harm in it. I'd like to be taken out by a gentleman and it doesn't matter where we eat. Even if it is some low key Chinese restaurant at the back of town I am just happy to play my part."

The interview moved on to other subjects finally, there was not much information given on the auction as the exchange of words finished between guest and host. With the interview now over, Alycia was quickly taken away from the building and in to a car to be driven straight to the destination of the auction.

Arriving backstage, the girl was nervous. Part of her thought no one would ever bid on her, which would have been embarrassing. The place was full of models, most she didn't recognize but they were being bid on for thousands of pounds. Now it was her turn, walking in her heels on to the stage, she waved to the crowd which was mixed between men and women. It wasn't just females being auctioned off.

Standing there, in the same dress as she was interviewed in not long ago, the girl rested her hands in front of her and waited for her auction to begin.

Craig patiently listened to the remainder of the interview. While Alycia did not reveal anything else about the auction, the businessman was able to find everything he needed online. The very moment that the brunette woman exited the stage, he shot out the door like a cannon right out to his stylish red Chevrolet Camaro. This car was the newest possible model and he always had the best looking car on the lot. It was a casual, slow cruise to the Marriott hotel. The young male was truly at ease since the amount of money he carried on his card should be more than enough to buy the girl. As he drove, he thought about the expectations. Sure, his money would indeed go to charity and the price she would pay for herself would be much more than she could ever anticipate. Finally, Craig arrived and pulled into the packed parking lot confidently. Being that it was New York City, this five-star hotel was always full but tonight it was even fuller. Once arriving, he combed his hair one final time and then stepped out of his car.

Calmly, the dark-haired man entered the hotel and went right up to the help desk. He asked where the auction would take place and the kind lady directed him down to “Hall C”. Once arriving, a man in a suite opened the door for Craig and allowed him to enter. He took a seat at the very back and was handed a card to raise whenever he wanted to place a bid. Before beginning, the auctioneer read off a list of about thirty celebrities. Alycia Debnam-Carey was listed at the seventeenth name on that list. As the auction started, each celebrity took about two or three minutes to reach a max bidder. It was nearly one in the morning when Alyica was walked out onto the stage. As soon as his eyes locked on her body, he felt his heart throb immediately. She was still wearing that sexy red dress from the interview and damn did she look amazing. The bids started and they were rather small compared to some models and A-List celebrities. It was nearly laughable to Craig actually. Ten thousand dollars was the maximum bid right now. It seemed like she was going to be sold off at that amount but Craig called one of the auction helpers over and whispered something. Then, a message was sent up to the main stage and the auctioneered announced. “New top bid at one hundred thousand dollars!” That made everyone go quiet. Who would bid for this woman at this rate? Hell, some of the even more known celebrities weren’t going for that much. Needless to say, Craig Holman was announced as the winner.

From there, Craig was led to a room outside of the hallway. There, he gave his card information to the lady that represented the charity of Alycia’s choice. She was constantly thanking him over and over again for his generous donation but she didn’t even know the half. Once it was finally done, he was led to another room to meet Alycia and he was quite excited. A night full of fun was definitely in store. After being led to the room, he was left alone to greet the star. Grinning, he pushed open the metal door and walked inside to where she was sitting. “Hi there, Alycia. It’s a pleasure to meet you finally. My name is Craig.” Grinning a charming smile, he reached down and shook her hand firmly before pressing a very light kiss to her knuckles.

Ten thousand seemed a lot as the bidding was taking place. With a hand on her hip, she looked down at the audience and started to feel a little shy, especially as there was not much bidding going on with her. Trying to keep a smile on her face, the silence grew on further until the person on stage next to her announced a bid of one hundred thousand dollars. Everyone spoke among themselves.

Alycia herself covered her mouth with her hands in shock. She never thought she was worth that much and soon enough the bidding was over. Walking off the stage in the opposite direction to which she entered it, the actress disappeared behind a curtain and was taken in hand by someone who showed her to a room.

"The person who bid on you will join you shortly, just sit tight" being left alone, the woman was nervous. Sitting on a seat with her leg crossed over the other, she waited patiently, wondering who it was who bid on her. Trying to think back to the auction she didn't remember seeing a paddle lift up so she was anxious to meet the person behind the money.

Finally, the door opened and a man entered. He was older than her and immediately took her hand with a kiss after greeting her. "Hey, nice to meet you to. It was a very generous bid you put on me. I think you shocked the whole crowd." Alycia said, smiling eagerly in excitement.

That smile on Alycia’s face truly warmed Craig’s heart. All he could do was chuckle lightly before stepping back and glancing into her eyes. “It was no problem, really. I would love to treat you to a wonderful night along with giving money to charity. Besides, I have enough of it anyways. It doesn’t hurt to give back.” Already, Craig played his plan over and over in his head. The plan went just like this: He would actually take Alycia out on a date just like she expected. It would be this high end Italian restaurant not too far from his place. After the date, he would then get her into his car and start driving towards his place. The location of the date was planned strategically. If she knew anything about the area, then she would truly get the idea that he was taking her back to the hotel to drop her off. It just happened that the way to his house was along the path to the Marriott and she wouldn’t be able to do anything before it was too late. And if she didn’t know the city that well, then it was even better.

“You truly look outstanding, Alycia. My name is Craig, by the way. I am so honored to have this opportunity to take you out to dinner tonight. Let’s get right to it.” Grinning, he extended his arm out for Alicia and took her arm in his before leading her out the building and to his stylish car in the parking lot. He was a true gentleman, holding every door for her that they walked through and doing the same with the car door. Once he slipped into the driver’s seat, he quickly pulled out the parking lot. “I have plans for us going to a really nice Italian restaurant just up the way. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with the area, but it’s called Maretti’s Restaurant and I promise you the food is amazing. Even if you’re not a fan of Italian food, they have more options as well.” Craig spoke, flashing her a charming smile and then looked straight ahead. It was important to treat this like nothing more than a date. The real fun would come later, he just had to be patient with himself.

“So, if you don’t mind, I would love to get to know you. I already know you act, but I want to know you, not just you as an actress. I’d love to know trivial things about you, your favorite color, favorite food, favorite memory, and so forth. I would be happy to tell you about myself too after. We’ll be spending a couple hours together so might as well take advantage of it, right?

"Thank you" Alycia responded to his compliment, "Nice to meet you Craig." Seeing his arm stretched out, she took it in her own, crossing and linking with it. The actress could tell he was a nice man, treating her well by opening every door in the building including the car. Sitting in the passenger seat, the woman reached for the seat belt, pulling it over her body before clicking it in to place. Each hand went to her dress, pulling it down over her legs a little as she felt it ride up.

"I'm more familiar with the California area, not New York. I haven't visited here a lot." Brushing some hair with her fingers, Italian sounded nice. "I could eat a big bowl of pasta, I haven't eaten anything all day. I have been really busy so would be nice to just relax and eat. Thank you for taking me."

The journey to the restaurant was filled with questions, the male wanting to know about the female. "Red is my favorite colour, as you can tell from my dress and my lipstick." Her lips closed together before returning to normal. "I like Italian food" smiling to make him feel good about his pick of the restaurant. "Memory? Hmm...Maybe surfing back in Australia, always happy times. What about you? How comes you are so rich?"

Wow, this was already off to an amazing start for Craig! Not only did Alycia not know anything about this area, but she seemed to be enjoying all of this also. That smile on her face was so warming to his heart. “Oh, it’s my pleasure Alycia. I am so happy to contribute to charity along with getting a nice date with a beautiful woman.” The young man added with a small smile, glancing her way. It was quite enjoyable getting to know her and when she asked about him, he was happy to tell. “Well, for quite a few years, my father had run a real estate agency here in New York. I went to college to learn a bit and then soon started working for him. He passed away a few years ago and then I took over as CEO and as of now, our firm is by far the most successful firm by far. From there, I just managed my money smart, did some work with stocks and we were rich.”

After explaining this, they finally arrived to Maretti’s restaurant. The curly haired man was quick to slide out of the car and hold the door for Alycia at his car and at the entrance of the restaurant. Once inside, he led her on over to one of the booths. After allowing her to slide into a seat, he slid into one across from her and smiled broadly. This place was definitely a high end, nice restaurant. It had soft music playing of a piano, everyone was all dressed nicely and elegant designs were all over the walls. He took the menu in his hands and began to look. “What’s your favorite wine, Alycia?” He questioned and when she told him, he ordered that wine for them to drink. “So, tell me more about yourself Alycia. I want to really get to know you like I said. More than what I found out in the car. I’ll tell you more about myself as well. I want to make the most of this night.” He mused while glancing at her, tilting his head and flashing one more charming smile, his blue eyes sparkling.

When the car parked against the curb at the side of the road, she watched him get out and walk around the vehicle. Her eyes traced him, he seemed nice, very gentleman like which quashed fears that a lunatic may have purchased her for the night. A little pop sound filled her ears when the door was pulled open and held for her entrance. Sliding out of the car, she took his hand to help her out before she found herself directed to a booth inside the building.

"I'll drink anything" she smiled, with a laugh. "I'm Australian" gasping, she looked around, noting people were in elegant dresses and neatly placed suits. "I don't think wearing this leather outfit works best here in a place like this, I feel stares at me." Feeling a little awkward, she could see some older woman almost cursing her with her eyes about her dress code.

"I mean what do you want a life story?" Her smile was beautiful with her lips coated in a red paint because of her lipstick. Pulling some hair behind her ear, it looked so soft to stroke and shined in the glimmer of the lights above. "Well I am 22, born in July 1993, started acting when I as 8. Didn't move to the United States until I was 18. So I am still a newcomer here, you will have to look after me."

Looking at a menu she was given, everything sounded delicious but she opted for Spaghetti. When the wine had arrived and a glass was poured for her, she sipped at it, widening her eyes in joy at how good it tasted.

"Why me?" She said out of the blue. "There was a dozen girls there, you bid on me. Why?"

For himself, Craig ordered chicken parmesan with spaghetti and garlic bread after choosing a strong, tasteful wine for them to drink. He listened to her talk and was a bit disappointed that all she told him was facts he could easily find on Google. That’s not what he wanted to hear. When she asked why he chose her, he let out a soft chuckle and just simply shook his head. “For many reasons, actually. I guess I would say that you are my celebrity crush. I think you are gorgeous and so kind. You’re a wonderful actress but an even better person. You’re really the ideal woman I would want to find so when I saw this opportunity to possibly get to meet you and take you out on a date, I had to do it. I just think you’re special and wonderful. I consider myself extremely lucky to have won your little auction. I just wanted to see you smile in person and be the reason that you smiled as well.” Craig explained with a little shrug of his shoulders. He made sure that the way he spoke to her was one of adoration and genuine care. He didn’t overdo it to make him sound like an obsessed fan. The angle he wanted was just a casual, every day man that got a chance to meet his celebrity crush. What normal guy wouldn’t do that?

“Anyways, I still don’t know anything about you. What you just told me are facts that I can go to look up on your biography.” He spoke and laughed softly as the food now arrived and he thanked the waiter. “Tell me something that isn’t out there. What’s your favorite color? What’s your favorite food? What’s your favorite time of the year? Your best memory as a child? Things like that, Alycia. Just as I said before, I want to get to know you. I want to really know you. I don’t mind if you don’t even talk about acting. I want to know about you as a person, not just as an actress. You’re such an amazing person and I want to be able to know more about you in all aspects.” After saying this, Craig flashed her another charming, gentle, and swooning smile. He was definitely a handsome man and he never failed to use that to his advantage. When he talked, he kept his eyes right onto hers, making direct contact and always sounding confident.

The way he spoke about her did made her blush. Her cheeks almost went as red as her lips. "Well I am honoured you chose me. Here is to a wonderful meal" raising her glass up she clinked it with his as the food arrived. Her Spaghetti arrived in a bowl, it smelled wonderful. "I did say one of my favourite memories would have been Surfing back in Australia? Or was you not listening" she smiled. "I did also say Red is my favourite colour."

She seemed a little annoyed, but answered others. "Christmas, my favourite time of the year. All the family together. Special times. People I haven't seen all year come together for that one day. It is about the only time we all bother with one another.

"Something else you may know, well you will come to know as I just revealed it about myself was I am a virgin still. I want to wait, not rush it. Make it special." Usually she would have found something so revealing very uncomfortable, but there was a sense of pride in it now. "I am proud to be one still."

The remainder of dinner seemed to go quite nicely in Craig’s opinion. They talked back and forth the entire time as he was continuing to make her blush and smile. They both learned about one another a good deal but finally the meal was over. Craig paid the ticket and left the tip before standing with Alycia. Their night was now over… or so it was supposed to be. Arm in arm, he led her out of the restaurant to his car. Still acting like a true gentleman, he held the doors for her and even buckled her into the seat. That was where things were changing though.

Once the sexy woman was into the passenger seat, Craig subtly slipped his hand down beside the seat and grabbed a pair of handcuffs he had. In a swift motion, he took her right wrist and cuffed it, pulled it behind of her back to cuff the left wrist. Now she was all buckled in and handcuffed, unable to move out of the seat. A smirk spread on his lips as he leaned close to her ear. “Our night is not done Alycia… It will never be done.” With that, the middle aged man stood and slammed the door shut before crawling into the driver’s side and quickly speeding out of the parking lot. It was time to freely touch her as he drove so he slipped one hand down onto her thigh.

“After tonight, you’ll no longer be a virgin. I promise you.” Suddenly, he slipped his hand under her dress to her ass where he lightly teased her hole with his finger. “Your ass will be hurting Alycia. Get used to it. I own you now.” With that, he turned back to look at the road and now turned off the main road onto a plethora of side roads that led them up into a mountainous area where his old cabin was that he planned to keep her.

When out of the restuarant. , a nice cool breeze came over the actress. It blew up her shoulders and made her hair come to live as it elegantly danced before resting back on her skin. "Thank you" Alycia said when the car door opened and she helped in to the car. "Um OK" she said, laughing as he came well with in her comfort zone to put her seat belt on. Turning her face she looked at the man from the corner of her eye.

Hearing metal clink against one another Alycia looked down to see cuffs attached to her right wrist. "What are you doing?" Before she knew any better her left hand was tied back, her hands now behind the seat, keeping her secure.

A harsh whisper in her ear made her feel scared when he said the night was not done and never would be.

The car drove off and the man's hand on her thigh. Trying to keep her legs shut he managed to force his way to her ass where he teased her pantie covered asshole. "Please don't do this, I thought you were a nice guy." The actress' heart was beating fast and her stomach was full of worry. With eyes watering, tears slowly streamed down her face.

“I am a nice guy, Alycia. You might not realize it now, but this will be the best thing that ever happened to you. No other man will love you, fuck you, or care for you like I will.” An evil little smirk started spreading on the businessman’s lips before taking his thumb and gently wiping away the tears from her cheeks. In all honesty, Craig was not the least bit worried. Sure, it might take a few weeks or months, but eventually she would come around to him. His goal was to flip her into an obedient woman to serve him and marry him before taking her back to his home and formally introducing her to friends and family. That was in the future though. In the present, however, they were headed to an old cabin up in the woods about thirty minutes out of the city. For the remainder of the ride, Craig kept silent and kept his hands to himself.

The wind whistled through the tree line with the overhanging limbs nearly hitting the car while driving up a rocky, edgy mountain road. Once reaching the front of his cabin, he simply smirked at Alycia and turned off the ignition and exiting the car. Before going to the passenger door, he popped the trunk and gathered some rope. As soon as the door was opened, he roughly grabbed her ankles and removed her heels. “Look at these sexy feet of yours.” He cooed with an aroused glaze over his eyes before pushing her ankles together and starting to tie them together tightly. He made sure to take his time and loop the rope around her ankles and weave back through the middle properly before tying a tight knot on top. Even though it was not necessary to restrain her, he wanted to have a little fun with her. A much smaller length of rope was taken and her two big toes were tied together.

Pleased with his work, Craig stood up and leaned against the car, looking down at the helpless actress. “Here is how things will be. You’re going to be a good girl for me. I am going to take you into my cabin and you will do as I say. I do not want to hurt you… and I will not hurt you. However, I will discipline you and that can be painful for both of us.” Chuckling, he unlocked her seat belt and with one swift motion, the powerful middle aged man had slung Alycia over his shoulder and shut the door before carrying her right up into the cabin.

Moving her face away from him as he wiped her cheeks and tears, Alycia couldn't believe what was happening to her. The clinking of her cuffs rustled behind the seat of the car as she constantly moved her hands. Realizing she was stuck, trapped and unable to move, the actress rested her head against the window as she cried.

A cabin in the distance grew larger the more they moved closer. It looked quite simple, she saw one door and the only window which she could see was on the roof. "Please let me go, I have money, you can have all of it!" Sobbing, her make up was running a little as the cool air rushed in to the car when he opened her door. "Ow!" The heels came off and her ankles were tied together firmly and securely. Trying to squirm the best she could, the woman looked down to see him tying her toes together.

"No...No...." Being lifted up, her arms ached as the cuffs tried to secure her to the seat. Eventually they lifted up and rested against her back as he carried. "Pleeeease" sobbing, her mascara ran down her cheeks, forming black lines and her lipstick smudged around her lips.

With a skip in his step, Craig entered his large cabin ignoring Alycia’s pleas. He had to admit that she sounded quite cute when begging for her freedom. Too bad for the woman, it would never happen. The next stop was his bedroom and he simply tossed her down onto the bed, backside up. Without missing a beat, the man crawled on top of her and pulled down the zipper of her dress before literally ripping it open and tearing at it until he could pull the last piece of material off. “Get used to not having any clothes on around me, Alycia.” He cooed sweetly, taking his hand and smacking her ass.

His hands then worked to remove her strapless bra which allowed her large tits to dangle freely as he sat her upright and then took out a pocket knife to cut off her panties since pulling them off was not an option with having her bound. “There’s something missing here…” He mused and reached on the dresser, holding a pink ball gag in his hand. Figuring she might not be very cooperative just yet, he reached down and grabbed her right nipple before twisting and squeezing it hard until he could make her scream out in pain. He used that as a means to shove the ball gag into her mouth when it opened and then tightened it at the back of her head.

Stepping back, he took out his phone and snapped a few pictures. This was even better than any fantasy he had of the brunette. Naked, bound, and gagged. His cock was already throbbing so he figured why waste any more time. He walked over to set up a video camera in a position to capture their fucking session before starting the recording and getting undressed. “I know you can’t be camera shy Alycia, don’t worry.” He stated and then chuckled dryly, pulling off his shirt and then this pants, followed by his boxers.

Craig was definitely not a small man at all. In fact, his thick, hard, juicy cock was much longer and thicker than the average male. Only a few women could really handle this and it meant he would have all the more fun being in her ass. He could only imagine how much she would hurt. Finally, he hoped back up onto the bed and roughly slammed her face down into the mattress, taking the tip of his cock and teasing her ass hole. “If you want me to stop, just say so.” Craig offered her, a smirk growing on his lips. It was entertaining to him by saying this since she was gagged and couldn’t say anything that was decipherable. The man continued to grow and grow, holding his cock at the base and circling his tip around and around on her ass again for some good, teasing fun.

The cabin looked much bigger from the inside as she was carried in. Upon reaching his bedroom, she yelped as he threw her on to the bed without a care in the world. The mattress, which she wasn't sure was how old managed to support her as she landed on her stomach. "Please, have a heart!" Alycia begged as the zipper on her dress fell before he lost patience and ripped it from her, sliding it off. With her hands cuffed behind her back still another yelp left her lips as he spanked her ass. The sting causing a lot of pain.

Shaking in fear with her head planted on the bed due to her arms behind her back, Alycia felt the bra come loose, before her breasts dangled below with nothing to support them. Her panties were next, cut with a knife to reveal the smallest asshole and perfect pussy.

Moaning in pain as a nipple was twisted, her mouth opened only to be force to stay that way as a ball gag was inserted and tied at the back of her head under her hair.

Closing her eyes, she didn't want to see him take her picture, but the noise was enough to capture the moment and install more fear in to her. The the video camera was set up, the red dot lighting up to show it was recording the events through it's lens. The bed shook once he had got back on it with his now naked frame. Mumbles of fear left her mouth against the ball gag, drowning out any noise. Feeling his hand on her head she was scared terribly as she was pinned.

The warmth of his cock teasing her asshole made her realize this was all real. The pain as going to follow.

Saying that Alycia’s gagged moaning and crying aroused him was a MASSIVE understatement. Within a few seconds of her muffled noises, Craig’s cock was fully erect and throbbing. Her ass hole was so small and so tight that it nearly had the middle aged male salivating. Wanting to hear her again, he spanked her ass on each cheek half a dozen times as hard as he possibly could. Her cheeks were both bright red and it looked so hot. Finally, there was no more holding back. Craig could not last another second without being inside his Australian beauty. All his now, she was never leaving him.

Both hands held onto her ass tightly as he swung his hips forward and took his thick cock and ripped her ass open for the first time ever. Tonight would be the end of the actresses’ virginity in every form and first to go was her anal virginity. His sharp hip bones were smacking loudly into Alycia’s ass every time he thrust forward. Craig slowly moved his hands down her body to reach and squeeze her breasts, also adding extra grip for him to hold as he took her on this ride.

Again and again, a huge cock moved in and out of her ass. However, it was not outright rape. Even though he entered her roughly, he actually slowed down quite a bit and took it slow as if he was making love to his girlfriend. His hands now slowly rubbed and played with her breasts. His breathing was getting heavy now while looking down at the poor girl. “it’s okay baby. You’ll get used to this feeling.” He assured her while keeping this pace going. This was such a perfect setting for his fantasy to come true. Now he had the one woman he always desired and they were having sex. It was time to break her in and he hoped that after a while of this she could finally feel the pleasure from having her ass ripped apart by him.

The gag in her mouth worked splendidly in keeping her moans from reaching out in to the forest. It kept her noises muffed and nearly silent, but loud enough for the man to hear them and turn him on. Her ass cheeks were red, and getting deeper in colour as he spanked her over and over again.

The red swollen ass cheeks were then pulled apart by his hands which allowed his cock to squeeze in to the tightest hole she owned. "Mmmmmm" she squirmed, her face squirming wildly with her hands tied behind her back unable to stop him. Trying to cry as loud as she could in pain as he ripped her ass apart.

While he was fucking her, Alycia's hot body shook with his thrusts. While he molested her breasts, her ass rippled as his groin met hers and her hair shook to land over her shoulders.

This was living the dream right here! Craig was now anally fucking his celebrity crush. Not only that, but she was tied up and gagged just like he wanted her. “Oh, yes! This feels so good!” He breathed out heavily, tilting his head back and closing the eyes. The more noises that she made, the more that he seemed to grow. She might not realize it now but soon she would be begging for this. Additionally, her ass was going to become absolutely ravaged.

“I’ve dreamed of this so long. Oh, fuck! You’re so tight Alycia. So fucking tight.” He growled, now reaching down to grab her hair and tug on it. His hips picked up the pace slightly to create some more friction but not enough to really hurt her. His free hand now went about spanking her ass over and over again. She was so hot and sexy like this and it drove Craig wild!

His hips were slamming into her over and over again while breathing hard. His mind was going wild now with all these feelings that shot through his body. He wanted to capture this and he was thankful for the camera because they could relive this over and over again. “I know you’re loving this baby, I know you love my cock being inside of you. Get used to it.” He murmured into her ear, slamming into her ass with a carefree look on his face.

A grunt of some sorts tried echoing out of the gag she had in her mouth although some would argue it was a yelp. It was caused when he pulled on her hair, making her sound a noise while he fucked her asshole. Her head was straight now, she was looking at the pillows and headboard in front of with her chest still flat against the bed as her hands were tied behind her back.

The actress had to take the assault over and over again with the added pain of him wanting to spank her again. She didn't know that her noises were turning him on, if she did she probably would have muted herself the best she could.

Alycia's face was stained with tears, her cheeks were red although not as much as her ass was. "Please" the woman tried saying but of course it was unheard with only a mumble coming through. As he whispered in to her ear, she felt his warm breath. Turning her head away from him, she had to wait this out until he got tired of fucking.

Dreams do come true and Craig was living the dream right now. Everything about what was going on made the reality so much better than his fantasies of Alycia. The way her hands and feet looked tied up and the way she sounded with that gag in her mouth just blew his fantasy away. This was something that was truly incredible. His thick cock moved in and out of the walls of inside her ass. Over and over again, he pushed through as hard as he possibly could, just ripping her apart. Slowly and steadily he was gaining speed in his thrusting and just impaled the poor, young girl over and over again.

With all of these wonderful sensations, it wasn’t long before his orgasm hit. A tingling sensation ran up and down the length of his manhood before he felt his cock flex, clench, and then release his cum, spurting four shots of his thick cock inside of her ass. It brought a euphoric feeling that was unlike any other orgasm he had ever felt and he had a little drawn out moan to give when he finished. After cumming, he lay against her body and started molesting her breasts as he breathed heavily.

“You can’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy that.” He smirked, reaching to wipe away her tears. “Don’t worry, I am going to train your ass more later tonight so get used to this feeling.” Craig informed her, wiggling his hips against her ass for emphasis.

Back
Top Bottom