Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Haunting By RobBase086 and Aviatrix

Lilith got even more embarrassed as Blake commented on her tight and hot pussy wanting his cock, moaning as he thrust even deeper inside of her. Her back arched and she moaned louder as he squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her pussy was squeezing his cock like a vice as he slammed his hips against hers, as if trying to keep him from pulling out as her cries of pleasure grew louder and louder. "Ohmigod! It's... sooo gooooodd Blake~!" she cried out as he pounded her faster.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith got even more embarrassed as Blake commented on her tight and hot pussy wanting his cock, moaning as he thrust even deeper inside of her. Her back arched and she moaned louder as he squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her pussy was squeezing his cock like a vice as he slammed his hips against hers, as if trying to keep him from pulling out as her cries of pleasure grew louder and louder. "Ohmigod! It's... sooo gooooodd Blake~!" she cried out as he pounded her faster.

Blake was enjoying opening Lilths mind to him in wanting sex from him. Blake was just trying to tell her that her pussy felt good. He grunted loudly with her as he rammed deeper and deeper than before. He was starting to ram his cock deep inside her as he could not take it any longer and came into her. "You are the best Lilith! I wished that I was alove to feel it and fall in love with you!" He tells her as Blake fills her pussy up. He then tells Lilith, "Lay onto your back. I will give you a nice titty fuck. Make sure to squeeze your breasts together." He tells her.

Lilith was seeing stars as Blake started thrusting deeper and deeper inside of her as it throbbed and flexed while wrapped up in her velvety folds. Lilith was clutching at the sheets as she felt him pounding her harder and harder until he finally slammed his hips against hers and pumped what felt like gooey cum deep inside of her. After the last string of cum was shot deep inside of her pussy Lilith panted as Blake pulled out before hearing what he wanted to do to her next. With her ever present blush returning Lilith rolled onto her back shyly, looking up at Blake as she crossed her arms over her breasts which squeezed then together.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith was seeing stars as Blake started thrusting deeper and deeper inside of her as it throbbed and flexed while wrapped up in her velvet

Blake kissed her lips deeply and passionately. As Blake filled up her pussy until his last drop of cum was inside of her. He had saved some cum for a different position that Lilith will love. As he watches her move into position Blake placed his cock in between her breasts. He began to slide his long dick in between her breasts. The tip of his cock would touch her lips. Blake bent backwards and placed his fingers and hand onto her pussy rubbing and massaging her pussy. Blake was wanting to cum into Liliths mouth, face, and breasts. He was loving their first night together because it had been a long time since he had sex like this with anyone.

Lilith looked up at Blake with a blush as he moved into position over her before feeling him slide his cock between her breasts, feeling it twitch and throb as he slid it back and forth. She looked down at the head of his cock pushing towards and away from her face, just barely touching her lips with each thrust forward. As he leaned back and started rubbing her pussy Lilith couldn't help but moan, letting the head of his cock push between her soft lips as her tongue brushed along the small slit right on the tip of his cock and tasted their mixed cum on his skin. Her breasts were squeezed tighter as she brought her arms together nervously, hoping that Blake was enjoying this position even if it made her embarrassed.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith looked up at Blake with a blush as he moved into position over her before feeling him slide his cock between her breasts, feeling it twitch and throb as he slid it back and forth. She looked down at the head of his cock pushing towards and away from her face, just barely touching her lips with each thrust forward. As he leaned back and started rubbing her pussy Lilith couldn't help but moan, letting the head of his cock push between her soft lips as her tongue brushed along the small slit right on the tip of his cock and tasted their mixed cum on his skin. Her breasts were squeezed tighter as she brought her arms together nervously, hoping that Blake was enjoying this position even if it made her embarrassed.

Blake was very pleased with how Lilith was doing so well. He could feel her take and lick the tip of his cock. He smiled as he continued to rub and massage her pussy. He slid his fingers deep inside her pussy. Sliding in and out of her. As he slid faster and faster inside her. His fingers sliding deeper and deeper into her. He continued to slide his cock in between her breasts. He looked into her eyes as he watched her blush a bit. He continued to please her hungry pussy with his fingers sliding in and out of her. He began to slide harder and harder into her. "Oh yes Lilith you feel so good baby!" He was saying in pleasure to her.

Lilith was moaning and squeezing her thighs together around his hand, feeling his fingers sliding into her tight pussy as he teased her while his thick cock was sliding between her soft breasts and into her wet mouth, letting a little drool trickle down her chin before it dripped onto her chest and was smeared across her skin by the shaft of his cock. Her nectar was flowing from her pussy and making wet squishing noises as his fingers pumped in and out of her quim, her back arching as she moaned and squeezed her breasts tighter around his cock which was leaking precum and smearing their mixture of cum all over her breasts

Aviatrix said:
Lilith was moaning and squeezing her thighs together around his hand, feeling his fingers sliding into her tight pussy as he teased her while his thick cock was sliding between her soft breasts and into her wet mouth, letting a little drool trickle down her chin before it dripped onto her chest and was smeared across her skin by the shaft of his cock. Her nectar was flowing from her pussy and making wet squishing noises as his fingers pumped in and out of her quim, her back arching as she moaned and squeezed her breasts tighter around his cock which was leaking precum and smearing their mixture of cum all over her breasts

Blake was enjoying how Lilith was reacting to how he was satisfying her. He could feel the pressure building up. He was ready to let his load out as he felt Lilith squeeze her thighs together where his fingers slid in and out of her. He pounded his fingers into her. "I knew from the moment you came into the house that you were a naughty girl Lilith." Blake said to her and came all over her breasts, face and mouth. His fingers soaked from being inside her pussy. Blake smiled and placed his fingers up to Liliths mouth. "I want you to lick and suck onto my fingers lover." He told Lilith.

Lilith was squeezing her thighs tight as her hot pussy clamped down on Blake's fingers, her moans getting louder and more passionate as he curled his fingers inside of her. Her cheeks brightened from his declaration that he knew she was naughty when she first came into the house. As she opened her mouth to respond though the first rope of cum shot out from the tip of his cock, flooding her mouth with his taste before the second landed on her face, making her close one of her eyes as his cum coated her face and breasts. As he finally stopped a minute later she was completely embarrassed, peeking up at him before he offered her his wet fingers which were sticky with her nectar. Blushing brighter she shyly licked his fingertips before sucking on one of his fingers.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith was squeezing her thighs tight as her hot pussy clamped down on Blake's fingers, her moans getting louder and more passionate as he curled his fingers inside of her. Her cheeks brightened from his declaration that he knew she was naughty when she first came into the house. As she opened her mouth to respond though the first rope of cum shot out from the tip of his cock, flooding her mouth with his taste before the second landed on her face, making her close one of her eyes as his cum coated her face and breasts. As he finally stopped a minute later she was completely embarrassed, peeking up at him before he offered her his wet fingers which were sticky with her nectar. Blushing brighter she shyly licked his fingertips before sucking on one of his fingers.

Blake smiled as he watched Lilith lick his fingers. He felt her warm wet mouth and tongue sucking his fingers. He did not know that Lilith was this naughty. Could Blake have opened Pandoras box? He was very curious in finding out about Lilith even more. He was finally happy to be sharing the house with someone and no longer alone. He slapped his cock onto her breasts and nipples. He rubbed his head onto her nipples. "Does my naughty girl love what I have done so far?" He asks her smiling. He notices the slime on her face as he helps to wipe it off of her eye and face. Blake then places it into her mouth. "I know that you want to taste it lover." Blake tells her. The slime having some sort of effect on Lilith.

Placeholder

((I'M going to reply once I get off of work. Also did you get my PM? I've been getting a glitch of Pm's not showing up in my sent folder.. :/ ))

Lilith might have a little naughtiness hidden beneath her sweet and innocent appearance, but she was still trying to get used to his forwardness. She squeaked in surprise as he smacked his cock against her breast before wiping the slime from her eye and face. She looked shyly up at him as he asked if she liked what he had done to which she softly answered "I did like it Blake.." before he rubbed his fingers along her lips and slid them into her mouth. Lightly sucking on his fingers she felt a strange heat in her body before he pulled them out while she licked her lips and said "I'm exhausted Blake... maybe we can just... cuddle?"

Aviatrix said:
Lilith might have a little naughtiness hidden beneath her sweet and innocent appearance, but she was still trying to get used to his forwardness. She squeaked in surprise as he smacked his cock against her breast before wiping the slime from her eye and face. She looked shyly up at him as he asked if she liked what he had done to which she softly answered "I did like it Blake.." before he rubbed his fingers along her lips and slid them into her mouth. Lightly sucking on his fingers she felt a strange heat in her body before he pulled them out while she licked her lips and said "I'm exhausted Blake... maybe we can just... cuddle?"

Blake was a bit curious about how naughty Lilith could be. Hopefully it was not like his wife who killed him with the man she was having an affair with while married to Blake. Blake loved to hear Liliths squeaks that came from her mouth. He smiled and kissed her lips with passion. "I am glad that you liked it Lilith. I wish that I could be alive once again and be with a great woman like yourself." He told her. The slime substance that Lilith has tasted will help to unleash the naughty side to Lilith. Plus, help her feel more confident instead of shy. "Yes Lilith we can cuddle my love." Lake tells her holding and kissing her.

Lilith curled up on her side on the bed as Blake laid down behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaned over to kiss her. His tongue explored her mouth as she kissed him back while reaching over to pull the blankets closer. Everything so far felt like a dream to Lilith, and as the candlelight began to fade the two had to pull apart from the kiss as she needed air. Draping the blankets over the two of them Lilith yawned softly and curled up in a ball as she shyly told Blake "Good night..." and kissed his cheek.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith curled up on her side on the bed as Blake laid down behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaned over to kiss her. His tongue explored her mouth as she kissed him back while reaching over to pull the blankets closer. Everything so far felt like a dream to Lilith, and as the candlelight began to fade the two had to pull apart from the kiss as she needed air. Draping the blankets over the two of them Lilith yawned softly and curled up in a ball as she shyly told Blake "Good night..." and kissed his cheek.

Blake loved the feel of Lilith laying next to him. Blake loved to kiss her sweet lips as he felt her tongue with his. He could feel Lilith break the kiss to breath once again. Blake did not need any covers over his body since he was no longer alive, but he had feelings though. Blake made sure that Lilith was covered and watched over her through the night. Blake was up the next morning before Lilith was. It had been a while since he had cooked, but he knew that Lilith needed something to eat especially from the night before. He was preparing pancakes for her to eat. Blake put in the toaster toast. He was making coffee for her to sip on.

Lilith slept deeply and peacefully through the night, completely exhausted by her activities with Blake. Though she was unaware of him watching over her she snuggled against his chest for a fair portion of the night. Hours later as the sun began rising Lilith never noticed Blake slide out of the bed, continuing to snuggle in the blankets as he headed downstairs to make breakfast for her. She would probably sleep in unless Blake woke her up to eat, at which point she would yawn tiredly before rubbing her eyes before they fluttered open to look up at him. She thought that it was all just a dream, but as she began to get her awareness back she would notice that he was still there with food, proving that it wasn't a dream and actually happened.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith slept deeply and peacefully through the night, completely exhausted by her activities with Blake. Though she was unaware of him watching over her she snuggled against his chest for a fair portion of the night. Hours later as the sun began rising Lilith never noticed Blake slide out of the bed, continuing to snuggle in the blankets as he headed downstairs to make breakfast for her. She would probably sleep in unless Blake woke her up to eat, at which point she would yawn tiredly before rubbing her eyes before they fluttered open to look up at him. She thought that it was all just a dream, but as she began to get her awareness back she would notice that he was still there with food, proving that it wasn't a dream and actually happened.

Since Blake was no longer alive he did not need rest, food, or water to survive like Llith did. Blake loved the feel of Lilith in his arms as he laid in bed with her. Blake looked at her and smiled with breakfast prepared for her to enjoy. "Did you sleep well last night?" He asked her as he placed the tray over her lap. "I made fresh Coffee for you. I hope that you enjoy what I made for you Lilith." Blake says as he sits on the bed with her. Blake was curious as to what Lilith did for a living. She never mentioned anything, but they just met when she moved into the house. "How is breakfast?" Blake did not know what she enjoyed eating when she first woke up.

Lilith yawned softly as she woke up fully, feeling Blake placing a tray on her lap, taking her time to carefully sit up in the bed before shifting a little to lean her back against the headboard while the sheets slid down from her shoulders to her waist. Looking over at Blake she said "I slept well last night, and thank you Blake, it looks delicious." Keeping the tray balanced on her lap Lilith started eating as the two of them sat together, enjoying the pancakes toast and coffee. When Blake asked how she liked the food Lilith told him "I like it all Blake, you are a great cook. The only thing that I would like more would be if the coffee was watered down with a little milk or creamer, but it's not a problem."

Lilith yawned softly as she woke up fully, feeling Blake placing a tray on her lap, taking her time to carefully sit up in the bed before shifting a little to lean her back against the headboard while the sheets slid down from her shoulders to her waist. Looking over at Blake she said "I slept well last night, and thank you Blake, it looks delicious." Keeping the tray balanced on her lap Lilith started eating as the two of them sat together, enjoying the pancakes toast and coffee. When Blake asked how she liked the food Lilith told him "I like it all Blake, you are a great cook. The only thing that I would like more would be if the coffee was watered down with a little milk or creamer, but it's not a problem. The pancakes and toast are great though."

Aviatrix said:
Lilith yawned softly as she woke up fully, feeling Blake placing a tray on her lap, taking her time to carefully sit up in the bed before shifting a little to lean her back against the headboard while the sheets slid down from her shoulders to her waist. Looking over at Blake she said "I slept well last night, and thank you Blake, it looks delicious." Keeping the tray balanced on her lap Lilith started eating as the two of them sat together, enjoying the pancakes toast and coffee. When Blake asked how she liked the food Lilith told him "I like it all Blake, you are a great cook. The only thing that I would like more would be if the coffee was watered down with a little milk or creamer, but it's not a problem. The pancakes and toast are great though."

Blake noticed how beautiful she was when she first awakened from her beauty sleep. Blake placed a pillow behind Lilith`s back for her to sit comfortably. Blake sat with her in bed as he was happy to cook her breakfast in bed. "I am glad that you slept well last night. You are welcome Lilith! I hope you enjoy it." He says to her with a smile. Blake did have a cup of creamer with sugar packets there, but her napkin was hiding it from Lilith`s site. "The creamer is underneath your napkin sweetie." Blake told her. He helped her out in filling her coffee. "I am glad that you like it all. I wanted to surprise you." Blake told her honestly.

Back
Top Bottom