Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Haunting By RobBase086 and Aviatrix

Lilith softly kissed Blake back as he held her head up and pressed his lips against hers. She hugged him tighter as he grinded into her and pushed his cock deeper to spread her pussy open. Lilith moaned softly as he began squeezing and fondling her breasts, looking into his eyes as she shyly told him. "I... I do like it Blake... it feels really goo-ohhhh~!" Her cheeks darkened as she moaned lewdly from his cock pushing even deeper inside of her. Loosening her grip on him she found a little courage and lifted her head to gently kiss his neck.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith softly kissed Blake back as he held her head up and pressed his lips against hers. She hugged him tighter as he grinded into her and pushed his cock deeper to spread her pussy open. Lilith moaned softly as he began squeezing and fondling her breasts, looking into his eyes as she shyly told him. "I... I do like it Blake... it feels really goo-ohhhh~!" Her cheeks darkened as she moaned lewdly from his cock pushing even deeper inside of her. Loosening her grip on him she found a little courage and lifted her head to gently kiss his neck.

Blake held Lilith into his arms. As him and Lilith kissesd he slid deeper and deeper than before. Blake could tell that she loved what he was doing to her by the sounds of her moans. "I am glad that you like what I am doing to you." Smiling at her as he kissed her once again. Blake loved how she kissed his neck. Blake looked at Lilith and asked her, "Would you like for me to be harder into you?" Blake wondered. Blake grabbed her butt. As he rubbed it. Blake began to pound his cock inside Lilith.

Lilith continued shyly kissing his neck as she glanced over at his face, trying to guess his reaction before she felt his cock pushing deeper as it throbbed and flexed inside of her tight pussy. Her toes curled as he kissed her again, feeling her heart beating in her chest like a drum before she answered "What do you mean ha-ahhhhhh~!" Her back arched as she moaned from his first forceful thrust while her manicured nails scratched his back lightly. She was seeing stars as he started pounding her rougher and faster, feeling her inner walls ripple around him as a pressure began building inside of her.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith continued shyly kissing his neck as she glanced over at his face, trying to guess his reaction before she felt his cock pushing deeper as it throbbed and flexed inside of her tight pussy. Her toes curled as he kissed her again, feeling her heart beating in her chest like a drum before she answered "What do you mean ha-ahhhhhh~!" Her back arched as she moaned from his first forceful thrust while her manicured nails scratched his back lightly. She was seeing stars as he started pounding her rougher and faster, feeling her inner walls ripple around him as a pressure began building inside of her.

Blake loved the feel of her lips kissing his neck. What he was asking her was if she wanted her to pound her pussy or not? Blake began ramming and slamming hard inside her. Deeper and faster with each thrust into her. You could hear in the bathroom their bodies slapping together. He slammed faster and harder into her. "I love how you feel baby!" Feeling her pussy snapping at his cock. Ramming inside her like a jackhammer with each thrust. Blake was waiting for her to cum for him. He could definitely hear how pleased she was with what he was doing to her.

Lilith moaned louder as Blake pounded her pussy, the sound of their bodies slapping against each other filling the room as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her as he tried to fill her completely. The pressure inside of her was growing even more intense with each passing second while her cries of ecstasy became louder and her nails started digging into his back. After another minute or so he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock like a vice as she screamed "Oh god.. I'm.. I'm cumming.. OHMYGOD~!" Her back arched and her nails ran down his back while her pussy tried to milk him dry.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith moaned louder as Blake pounded her pussy, the sound of their bodies slapping against each other filling the room as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her as he tried to fill her completely. The pressure inside of her was growing even more intense with each passing second while her cries of ecstasy became louder and her nails started digging into his back. After another minute or so he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock like a vice as she screamed "Oh god.. I'm.. I'm cumming.. OHMYGOD~!" Her back arched and her nails ran down his back while her pussy tried to milk him dry.

Blake definitely could feel Lilith`s pussy starting to clamp down onto his cock. He could hear how loud Lilith became in pleasure and the screams. He was about ready to cum. Blake did not have to worry about getting Lilith pregnant. If he was still alive he could. As he did cum with her a slimy substance came out entering her body. "Damn Lilith you feel so good!" He yelled out to her. Blake continued to pound her pussy. As he then remained inside her and holding Lilith in his arms in the tub. Blake just loved this feeling sin e it had been so long since he made love to a woman.

Lilith quivered and breathed heavily as she laid back in the tub, feeling something filling her up before the two of them both cuddled with each other. She was almost worried about getting pregnant for a few moments before she remembered that he was a ghost, which wasn't as comforting given that the two of them were cuddling together. Looking into his eyes she blushed and kissed him gently before asking "Can we get out of the tub Blake?"

Aviatrix said:
Lilith quivered and breathed heavily as she laid back in the tub, feeling something filling her up before the two of them both cuddled with each other. She was almost worried about getting pregnant for a few moments before she remembered that he was a ghost, which wasn't as comforting given that the two of them were cuddling together. Looking into his eyes she blushed and kissed him gently before asking "Can we get out of the tub Blake?"

"Yes we can get out of the tub unless uou want to stay longer?" Blake answered her. She felt very soft her skin. His hands softly caressed her. "Shall we go to your bedroom?" Blake asked her. Blahe watched Lilith get up from the tub and began to dry herself off. Blake stepped out and playfully smacked her butt. Blake kissed her lips. He then began to tickle her a bit. He was happy to have Lilith living with him.

Lilith blushed once more and nodded when Blake asked if they would be going to her bedroom, climbing up out of the tub once he finally let her go from his embrace. Standing up shakily the young woman took a few moments to steady herself against the wall before she grabbed a towel and began drying herself off. She wasn't really paying attention to what Blake was doing and so she made a squeaking noise of surprise when he playfully smacked her butt before anything else was muffled by his lips upon hers. She giggled softly as he tickled her sides and held her until finally she lightly pushed him away and breathlessly said "Let me finish drying myself first Blake, and then we can go to my bedroom.." Lilith dried herself off completely with the towel before wrapping herself in another towel as her light pink nipples stiffened and she started getting goosebumps on her arms from the chilly air outside of the hot tub. Her damp hair stuck to her skin as she finished drying herself before she opened the door to her bedroom and stepped out.

It was a bit dark in the room because of how long they had been in the bathroom and the sun going down, but Lilith walked over to her dresser and lit a few candles there which lit the room well enough for the two of them, casting long shadows on the wall and making her body shine as she bent over slightly to light the last one.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith blushed once more and nodded when Blake asked if they would be going to her bedroom, climbing up out of the tub once he finally let her go from his embrace. Standing up shakily the young woman took a few moments to steady herself against the wall before she grabbed a towel and began drying herself off. She wasn't really paying attention to what Blake was doing and so she made a squeaking noise of surprise when he playfully smacked her butt before anything else was muffled by his lips upon hers. She giggled softly as he tickled her sides and held her until finally she lightly pushed him away and breathlessly said "Let me finish drying myself first Blake, and then we can go to my bedroom.." Lilith dried herself off completely with the towel before wrapping herself in another towel as her light pink nipples stiffened and she started getting goosebumps on her arms from the chilly air outside of the hot tub. Her damp hair stuck to her skin as she finished drying herself before she opened the door to her bedroom and stepped out.

It was a bit dark in the room because of how long they had been in the bathroom and the sun going down, but Lilith walked over to her dresser and lit a few candles there which lit the room well enough for the two of them, casting long shadows on the wall and making her body shine as she bent over slightly to light the last one.

Blake did not have to worry about drying himself off since he was no longer a person. He smiled as he watched Lilith dried herself off and using her towels to cover up. Her nipples appearing nice and hard. Blake pulled Lilith into him and kissed her once again. "I like the sound of going to your bedroom." Blake said to her. He then followed her into her bedroom. He watched as she lite each candle up. This gave Blake a idea on what he would try on her. He went to her bed and waited for her to join him. Blake then waited to make his move. When Lilith finally joined him he then began to tie her down. He playfully touched her body. Then used one of the lite candles to pour hot wax onto her body. He wanted to see how she would react.

Lilith let the towel that she was covering herself with drop from her body before she slipped into bed, originally planning on simply laying under the blankets.

Lilith lit the last candle and shook the match until it was extinguished, setting it aside before she lifted the blankets on her bed and slipped into them alongside Blake. She had no idea of the kinky ideas floating around in his head or how much he desired her now, and so Lilith was taken by surprise when Blake began restraining her after she had joined him in bed, uncovering her nubile form and tying one limb to each of the bedposts.

Lilith lit the last candle and shook the match until it was extinguished, setting it aside before she lifted the blankets on her bed and slipped into them alongside Blake. She had no idea of the kinky ideas floating around in his head or how much he desired her now, and so Lilith was taken by surprise when Blake began restraining her after she had joined him in bed, uncovering her nubile form and tying one limb to each of the bedposts. She was so surprised by his actions that she didn't even try to stop him at first, merely moaning as he playfully touched and explored her curvaceous body with his hands. "Blake what are you doing?" She asked him in confusion as he leaned over her. When the first drop hit her belly she gasped and began curling up reflexively.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith lit the last candle and shook the match until it was extinguished, setting it aside before she lifted the blankets on her bed and slipped into them alongside Blake. She had no idea of the kinky ideas floating around in his head or how much he desired her now, and so Lilith was taken by surprise when Blake began restraining her after she had joined him in bed, uncovering her nubile form and tying one limb to each of the bedposts. She was so surprised by his actions that she didn't even try to stop him at first, merely moaning as he playfully touched and explored her curvaceous body with his hands. "Blake what are you doing?" She asked him in confusion as he leaned over her. When the first drop hit her belly she gasped and began curling up reflexively.

Blake smiled as Lilith put the flame out on the match. He watched as she prepared the bed for them. Blake heard the question that she was asking. He replied back, "Fulfilling your deepest darkest fantasies that is hidden deep within you." Blake knew exactly what he was doing. He was in charge and there was nothing that Lilith could do about it. Blake moved the lit candle over her breasts. Allowing the wax to drip onto her breasts and nipples. "Do you like what I am doing to you?" He asked her. He moved the candle in between her legs. Allowing the wax to drip onto her inner thighs. He could hear her moans of pleasure as it became loud. "You want to be my naughty girl don't you Lilith?" Waiting patiently for her response to what he asked her.

Lilith blushed as Blake mentioned fulfilling her darkest fantasies, tugging lightly at the bonds while he leaned over her nubile form. She watched as he moved the candle over her breasts and held her breath as the first drop of wax fell onto her breasts. She moaned as the dripped onto her sensitive skin, her back arching up off of the bed while her tows curled and she clenched her fingers into fists. Looking to the side as he asked if she liked it Lilith shyly answered "Y-yes I do.." Her moans grew louder as he began dripping wax onto her inner thighs before he asked if she wanted to be his naughty girl. Breathing heavily as she was finally given a moment to rest Lilith's head fell back onto the pillow before she hesitantly said "Yes I would Blake..." while her cheeks brightened.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith blushed as Blake mentioned fulfilling her darkest fantasies, tugging lightly at the bonds while he leaned over her nubile form. She watched as he moved the candle over her breasts and held her breath as the first drop of wax fell onto her breasts. She moaned as the dripped onto her sensitive skin, her back arching up off of the bed while her tows curled and she clenched her fingers into fists. Looking to the side as he asked if she liked it Lilith shyly answered "Y-yes I do.." Her moans grew louder as he began dripping wax onto her inner thighs before he asked if she wanted to be his naughty girl. Breathing heavily as she was finally given a moment to rest Lilith's head fell back onto the pillow before she hesitantly said "Yes I would Blake..." while her cheeks brightened.

Blake loved how innocent Lilith was and it made him think about the many other things that he could do to please her. Blake could hear her tugging onto her restraints as the bed shook and moved a bit due to her tugs and pulling onto the corners of the bed frame. "I knew that you would like it. What would you like for me to do to make you want me so badly Lilith?" He asked as he moved the candle once again. Dripping the wax onto her neck and above her breasts. "I know something else!" Blake said smiling. He walked over to a dresser of Lilith looking for something to cover her eyes as he would perform other sexual things to her. Blake placed her panties over her eyes. Then he left the bedroom. He went down into the kitchen returning with some ice. Blake began to use it onto her body.

Lilith squirmed and moaned a bit more as the hot wax dripped onto her body before it began hardening and cooling, leaving her with only faint tingles of the sensation. When he asked what else she would like for him to do to her Lilith couldn't think of anything to say as she looked up at him until he had a new idea. She moaned softly and closed her eyes as he dripped some of the wax onto her collarbone and above her breasts. She was overwhelmed by the feeling for a minute and when she opened her eyes again it was just in time for Blake to blindfold her with a pair of her panties. She was laying there blind and bound now, unaware that he had even left the room, growing more nervous until she felt the bed shifting and prepared herself for another hot drop of wax, but when she felt the sudden chill of the ice her entire body tensed and she squealed in surprise.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith squirmed and moaned a bit more as the hot wax dripped onto her body before it began hardening and cooling, leaving her with only faint tingles of the sensation. When he asked what else she would like for him to do to her Lilith couldn't think of anything to say as she looked up at him until he had a new idea. She moaned softly and closed her eyes as he dripped some of the wax onto her collarbone and above her breasts. She was overwhelmed by the feeling for a minute and when she opened her eyes again it was just in time for Blake to blindfold her with a pair of her panties. She was laying there blind and bound now, unaware that he had even left the room, growing more nervous until she felt the bed shifting and prepared herself for another hot drop of wax, but when she felt the sudden chill of the ice her entire body tensed and she squealed in surprise.

Blake enjoyed watching as Lilith squirmed a bit due to the hot wax treatment. The pleasure he noticed that she was having with anything ge did to her. Blake did not hear Lilith answer so he waited until he blindfolded her. When he returned he asked Lilith, "Open your mouth wide for me beautiful." As Lilith did as she was told Blake placed a icecube into her mouth. Then grabbing another ice cube he slid it down her neck and on down to her breasts. He circled the ice cube around her breasts all the way to her nipples. Rubbing the ice cube around her nipples. Blake did this all the way on down her body. He went in between her thighs. Then teased her pussy a little. He then slid a ice cube inside her pussy. Blake added a few more. Blake slid his cock deeply into Lilith.

Lilith still never even knew that Blake had left the room and thought that he had been thinking of something else with the wax, but then he asked her to open her mouth. Lilith was confused for a moment but still opened her mouth as he asked, being taken by surprise when he placed an ice cube into her hot mouth. Lilith squeaked around it as she felt the next ice cube against her neck and started squirming as he rubbed it over her skin, down to her breasts where he teased her nipples before finally sliding it into her pussy. The entire time her squeals and moaning filled the room as her nipples stiffened and her body shivered from the sudden chill of the ice. The ice in her mouth was mostly melted when he skid the other cube into her pussy and made her squirm more as she asked "Blake what are you do-iiieeee!"

She squealed as he slid a few more ice cubes inside of her before moaning as he pushed his cock in with them.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith still never even knew that Blake had left the room and thought that he had been thinking of something else with the wax, but then he asked her to open her mouth. Lilith was confused for a moment but still opened her mouth as he asked, being taken by surprise when he placed an ice cube into her hot mouth. Lilith squeaked around it as she felt the next ice cube against her neck and started squirming as he rubbed it over her skin, down to her breasts where he teased her nipples before finally sliding it into her pussy. The entire time her squeals and moaning filled the room as her nipples stiffened and her body shivered from the sudden chill of the ice. The ice in her mouth was mostly melted when he skid the other cube into her pussy and made her squirm more as she asked "Blake what are you do-iiieeee!"

She squealed as he slid a few more ice cubes inside of her before moaning as he pushed his cock in with them.

Blake noticed the reaction when he began to use ice cubes. There were other things that he had brought in other items to please her. He slid his cock into her pussy feeling how cold to be inside her pussy due to the ice cubes.

Lilith moaned as his cock slowly pushed into her tight pussy, stretching her inner folds out while he pushed the ice cubes deeper inside of her where they began melting even faster while the cold water trickled out around his shaft and dripped onto the bed. Her thighs squeezed around his waist as she arched her back and tossed her head back and forth while her hair was splayed out across the pillow, whimpering with each slow motion of his cock while she begged "Please Blake.. too cold.. there.." It felt strangely pleasant when he pushed the ice cubes deeper with his cock but Lilith didn't find the feeling very comfortable.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith moaned as his cock slowly pushed into her tight pussy, stretching her inner folds out while he pushed the ice cubes deeper inside of her where they began melting even faster while the cold water trickled out around his shaft and dripped onto the bed. Her thighs squeezed around his waist as she arched her back and tossed her head back and forth while her hair was splayed out across the pillow, whimpering with each slow motion of his cock while she begged "Please Blake.. too cold.. there.." It felt strangely pleasant when he pushed the ice cubes deeper with his cock but Lilith didn't find the feeling very comfortable.

Blake knew that Lilith had to be patient and get used to what he was doing to her. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately. While kissing and licking up and down her neck. "Be patient Lilith. I know that you are not used to this, but I would love to open your mind up my love." Blake even thought that Lilith would look great in leather or a latex outfit for her to wear for him. He slid deeper and deeper into her as the ice melted due to her pussy being so hot for him. Blake slid faster and faster inside of Lilith. Blake smiled looking at how beautiful Lilith is. His hands fondling her breasts as he kisses and licks down. His tongue swirling around her nipples. Sucking onto them.

Lilith kissed him back as Blake pressed his against hers passionately, her head tilting to the side as she moaned sweetly. Her breasts pressed up against his chest as she squirmed beneath him, barely able to move and bonded by the panties over her eyes. Her cries of pleasure began growing louder and more intense as he started rocking his hips even faster to slam harder into her hot pussy. As he started suckling on her nipples she arched her back as she cried out "Blake~! I think... I think that I'm gonna cuuum~!"

Aviatrix said:
Lilith kissed him back as Blake pressed his against hers passionately, her head tilting to the side as she moaned sweetly. Her breasts pressed up against his chest as she squirmed beneath him, barely able to move and bonded by the panties over her eyes. Her cries of pleasure began growing louder and more intense as he started rocking his hips even faster to slam harder into her hot pussy. As he started suckling on her nipples she arched her back as she cried out "Blake~! I think... I think that I'm gonna cuuum~!"

Blake enjoyed hearing her moans of pleasure due to him pleasing her. He continued to slide faster and faster inside of her. Harder and harder than before. He could definitely tell that she was very close to climaxing due to how her pussy walls were clinching to his cock. Blake kissing her lips and his hands squeezing her ass. "Yeah baby! I am almost ready to cum!" As he groaned out cumming inside her. He continued until he clmaxed with her. Holding Lilith in his arms.

Lilith's cries of pleasure were growing louder and louder the closer she came to her impending orgasm, her hot pussy clamping down on his cock while he slid further inside of her. She clenched her fingers into fists around the bonds he was using to restrain her while her head tossed from side to side. Her mouth opened for his tongue to explore while he felt her tensing as he squeezed her soft, plump butt. Finally he climaxed which seemed to trigger her own as his thick cock flexed inside of her and throbbed while something flooded her womb until she was filled to the brim and plugged by his cock. She quivered and moaned in post orgasmic bliss for a few minutes before he felt her go slack beneath him as she breathed heavily and sweat dripped down her sides and thighs from exertion.

(Are we playing with the possibility of him somehow getting her pregnant? Or eventually returning to life?)

Back
Top Bottom