Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Haunting By RobBase086 and Aviatrix

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a Wednesday afternoon when a UHAUL truck pulls into a long driveway to a beautiful house. The house laid vacant for several years. No one wanted to purchase the place due to a murder that took place. Blake Davenport was a successful actor who purchased the house for him and his wife. What Blake Davenport did not know was that his wife was a gold digger and was fooling around with some director or producer. His wife and secret lover planned to kill him. It happened in the house where the new owner was moving into.

Lilith stood in the doorway as she guided the movers to position her furniture throughout the house, laying out everything how she wanted it. The house had been prepared for her over the past few weeks until it was liveable and to her tastes. She was ecstatic to have the house for herself, having had a crush on Blake when she had been younger. Finally after hours of work her furniture was all moved inside and laid out perfectly. Closing the door as the last of the movers left Lilith locked it and looked around with a smile as she took a quick tour of the house again like she had during the inital walk through, finally ending up in the bedroom where her clothes had been packed into the dressers and closet.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith stood in the doorway as she guided the movers to position her furniture throughout the house, laying out everything how she wanted it. The house had been prepared for her over the past few weeks until it was liveable and to her tastes. She was ecstatic to have the house for herself, having had a crush on Blake when she had been younger. Finally after hours of work her furniture was all moved inside and laid out perfectly. Closing the door as the last of the movers left Lilith locked it and looked around with a smile as she took a quick tour of the house again like she had during the inital walk through, finally ending up in the bedroom where her clothes had been packed into the dressers and closet.

Blake had been watching the movers and the young lady that was moving into his house. Blake noticed that he could help his young tennant by reorganizing things. He was making enough noises for Lilith to hear. He arranged everything well. He was trying to let her know that she was not alone in the house. In the bedroom Blake had set it up for Lilith to see how his life was taken at the age of 43 by his wife and the man she was sleeping with. As Blake noticed streaming down her cheek were tears of sadness. He had wiped away the tears to also tell her that he was there with her. Blake looked at this striking beauty. He knew that he could protect her and would do that as long as she lived in the house.

RobBase086 said:
Blake had been watching the movers and the young lady that was moving into his house. Blake noticed that he could help his young tennant by reorganizing things. He was making enough noises for Lilith to hear. He arranged everything well. He was trying to let her know that she was not alone in the house. In the bedroom Blake had set it up for Lilith to see how his life was taken at the age of 43 by his wife and the man she was sleeping with. As Blake noticed streaming down her cheek were tears of sadness. He had wiped away the tears to also tell her that he was there with her. Blake looked at this striking beauty. He knew that he could protect her and would do that as long as she lived in the house.
Lilith was confused at first and then increasingly nervous as she heard noises throughout the house, walking slower until she stepped into the bedroom and froze when she saw that everything had been moved. Nervous and fearful tears leaked from her eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on, but then she felt it, a finger brushing the tears from her cheeks that made her gasp and step back against the door as she softly stuttered. "W-who's there? Wh.. what are you?" she asked while her body shook nervously and her eyes darted around the room in fear.

Aviatrix said:
RobBase086 said:
Lilith was confused at first and then increasingly nervous as she heard noises throughout the house, walking slower until she stepped into the bedroom and froze when she saw that everything had been moved. Nervous and fearful tears leaked from her eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on, but then she felt it, a finger brushing the tears from her cheeks that made her gasp and step back against the door as she softly stuttered. "W-who's there? Wh.. what are you?" she asked while her body shook nervously and her eyes darted around the room in fear.

Blake heard her asking who it was. He tried to tell her who he was, but his voice came out. He was not sure if she heard him or not. His next thought was using the bathroom. The water that becomes hot and always steamed up the mirrors there. The bathtub filled with hot running water. As the mirrors began to steam up. Blake then wrote her answer Blake Davenport. He was not sure if she would be scared or not of him. He had no intentions of hurting her. He just wanted to protect her and let her know that she was not alone in the house.

Lilith thought that she heard a voice before the bathroom door suddenly opened in front of her and the bathtub began filling with hot water. Stepping into the room as she tried to figure out what was happening she saw the writing begin to appear on the foggy mirror above the sink. It took her a few moments to read the name before her shaking legs felt numb and she sat down on the toilet seat nervously. What was going on? Ghosts weren't real, right? Swallowing nervously she asked him "How are you still here..? What do you want...?" It was clear that she was scared, not necessarily of Blake but of the fact that she was alone in the house with a ghost who had surprised her so badly.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith thought that she heard a voice before the bathroom door suddenly opened in front of her and the bathtub began filling with hot water. Stepping into the room as she tried to figure out what was happening she saw the writing begin to appear on the foggy mirror above the sink. It took her a few moments to read the name before her shaking legs felt numb and she sat down on the toilet seat nervously. What was going on? Ghosts weren't real, right? Swallowing nervously she asked him "How are you still here..? What do you want...?" It was clear that she was scared, not necessarily of Blake but of the fact that she was alone in the house with a ghost who had surprised her so badly.

Blake did not mean to scare the young lady, but he was lonely and wanted to have human contact with someone. He could tell that she was scared. He stood by her in case she fainted. Blake wanted to be a big star. His business was not finished quite yet. He wanted revenge with his wife and her lover. "Work here is not finished." He wrote on the mirror. "I will not hurt you." Blake tells Lilith. What she did not realize is that any other man shows up to the house and it can get very active there.

RobBase086 said:
Blake did not mean to scare the young lady, but he was lonely and wanted to have human contact with someone. He could tell that she was scared. He stood by her in case she fainted. Blake wanted to be a big star. His business was not finished quite yet. He wanted revenge with his wife and her lover. "Work here is not finished." He wrote on the mirror. "I will not hurt you." Blake tells Lilith. What she did not realize is that any other man shows up to the house and it can get very active there.
Lilith took deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down, her heart racing in her chest as the entire situation really sets into her mind and she realized that she was talking to a ghost. "What work didn't you finish?" She softly asked him. She does feel a little relieved when he promises not to hurt her, and sits up a little more as she said "Can you speak? Or do you need to write to me?" Right now she was more nervous than anything, but hopefully he would be able to talk so everything wouldn't be so weird.

Aviatrix said:
RobBase086 said:
Lilith took deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down, her heart racing in her chest as the entire situation really sets into her mind and she realized that she was talking to a ghost. "What work didn't you finish?" She softly asked him. She does feel a little relieved when he promises not to hurt her, and sits up a little more as she said "Can you speak? Or do you need to write to me?" Right now she was more nervous than anything, but hopefully he would be able to talk so everything wouldn't be so weird.

Blake just stood there and watched how nervous and scared she was. Blake could talk, but he was unsure if Loloth could hear him or not. "A leading role that I was supposed to do. I guess my wife that killed me was sleeping with a big shot for a film company." He told her. "I can speak. Do you hear me?" He asked her. Blake thought Lilith was beautiful. He playfully moved the hair out of her face. He touched her soft skin. It must have felt cold because he was there.

RobBase086 said:
Blake just stood there and watched how nervous and scared she was. Blake could talk, but he was unsure if Lilith could hear him or not. "A leading role that I was supposed to do. I guess my wife that killed me was sleeping with a big shot for a film company." He told her. "I can speak. Do you hear me?" He asked her. Blake thought Lilith was beautiful. He playfully moved the hair out of her face. He touched her soft skin. It must have felt cold because he was there.
Lilith looked around as his voice slowly rose in volume until she could actually hear him speaking as if he was right in front of her. "Yes I can... I can hear you.." She gasped as her hair suddenly moved before she felt his hand on her cheek with a strange chilly feeling. She blushed a light pink before asking "So... we're going to be sharing this house..?"

Aviatrix said:
RobBase086 said:
Blake just stood there and watched how nervous and scared she was. Blake could talk, but he was unsure if Lilith could hear him or not. "A leading role that I was supposed to do. I guess my wife that killed me was sleeping with a big shot for a film company." He told her. "I can speak. Do you hear me?" He asked her. Blake thought Lilith was beautiful. He playfully moved the hair out of her face. He touched her soft skin. It must have felt cold because he was there.
Lilith looked around as his voice slowly rose in volume until she could actually hear him speaking as if he was right in front of her. "Yes I can... I can hear you.." She gasped as her hair suddenly moved before she felt his hand on her cheek with a strange chilly feeling. She blushed a light pink before asking "So... we're going to be sharing this house..?"

"I am glad to hear that you can hear me without any issues." Blake said to Lilith as he looked at how beautiful she was. "What is your name?" He asked her. Blake moved around her in the room. He noticed that Lilith turned a beautiful red color after moving her hair a little. "Yes we will be sharing the house here as long as you live here." He told her.

Lilith looked around for a moment before giving up on trying to find him. Blake was a ghost and was invisible, so she had no hope of ever seeing him or so she thought. When he asked for her name Lilith told him "My name is Lilith Evans.." And then when he said that the two of them would be sharing the house she asked "Could you step out of the room for a little bit Blake? I'll take a bath and once I get changed into my night clothes we can talk for a while before bed."

Aviatrix said:
Lilith looked around for a moment before giving up on trying to find him. Blake was a ghost and was invisible, so she had no hope of ever seeing him or so she thought. When he asked for her name Lilith told him "My name is Lilith Evans.." And then when he said that the two of them would be sharing the house she asked "Could you step out of the room for a little bit Blake? I'll take a bath and once I get changed into my night clothes we can talk for a while before bed."

Blake then decided to show himself to Lilith. The only problem is that he would only appear as he looked when he was alive. "It is a pleasure to meet a beautiful lady like yourself Lilith!" He smiled at her. What Lilith did not realize is that if any other guy showed up with exception of family members related to Lilith Blake would play pranks on to scare them off. "Yes I can step out. I was hoping to see how you looked without clothing. Yes we can talk after your bath." Blake smiled and winked at her leaving her alone there in the bathroom.

RobBase086 said:
Blake then decided to show himself to Lilith. The only problem is that he would only appear as he looked when he was alive. "It is a pleasure to meet a beautiful lady like yourself Lilith!" He smiled at her. What Lilith did not realize is that if any other guy showed up with exception of family members related to Lilith Blake would play pranks on to scare them off. "Yes I can step out. I was hoping to see how you looked without clothing. Yes we can talk after your bath." Blake smiled and winked at her leaving her alone there in the bathroom.
Lilith jumped with a soft squeak as Blake appeared so suddenly in front of her, introducing himself as he appeared like he was still alive in front of her, leaving her shocked that her crush was so close. When he agreed to step out while she bathed he added a teasing comment that made her blush before he stepped out of the room. Waiting a few seconds until she thought that she was alone Lilith stripped out of her clothes slowly, pulling her panties and skirt down as she bent forwards before lifting her shirt off and adding it to the pile on the counter and then unhooking her bra. Taking her socks and flats off as well she checked the water was warm enough before slipping into the bath and relaxing in the heat. She was alone for the moment, or so she thought at least.

Aviatrix said:
RobBase086 said:
Lilith jumped with a soft squeak as Blake appeared so suddenly in front of her, introducing himself as he appeared like he was still alive in front of her, leaving her shocked that her crush was so close. When he agreed to step out while she bathed he added a teasing comment that made her blush before he stepped out of the room. Waiting a few seconds until she thought that she was alone Lilith stripped out of her clothes slowly, pulling her panties and skirt down as she bent forwards before lifting her shirt off and adding it to the pile on the counter and then unhooking her bra. Taking her socks and flats off as well she checked the water was warm enough before slipping into the bath and relaxing in the heat. She was alone for the moment, or so she thought at least.

Blake was quite amused hearing her squeak and appeared excited to see him. He did not know that Lilith had a crush on him. He could definitely tell that she was the peppy go happy young lady. "You know that you look beautiful when you blush don`t you Lilith?" He added before briefly stepping out of the bathroom. Blake had returned watching her undress in front of him. He waited for her to get comfortable in the bathtub. He was sitting in the large tub soaking with her. His hand caressed gently her inner thigh as it creeped up to her pussy. Blake rubbed and massaged her clit and pussy. His finger tips slid up and down her slit. Blake softly kissed her lips as she soaked in the tub.

Lilith's cheeks had burned a brighter red from Blake's compliment before he left the room. Feeling comfortable now that she was alone in the bath she stretched out and relaxed in the warm water as it soothed her body and helped her calm her nerves, unaware of her invisible companion in the tub. As Blake's hand was first brushing her soft milky white thighs she thought that it was only her imagination, but as his fingers brushed around her clit she gasped in realization while her back arched from the unexpected pleasure. "Bl-AaA-ke~!" she cried out as she squeezed her thighs together shyly and her toes curled. One would never have guessed it but she had never truly been with a man and to have her crush touching her so intimately was embarrassing. She covered her stiffening pink nipples and part of her soft and ample breasts with her arms while her lips pressed back against his in an inexperienced and nervous kiss. Soft moans and squeaks escaped her as Blake's fingers continued to gently stroke and tease her nether lips and sensitive pearl.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith's cheeks had burned a brighter red from Blake's compliment before he left the room. Feeling comfortable now that she was alone in the bath she stretched out and relaxed in the warm water as it soothed her body and helped her calm her nerves, unaware of her invisible companion in the tub. As Blake's hand was first brushing her soft milky white thighs she thought that it was only her imagination, but as his fingers brushed around her clit she gasped in realization while her back arched from the unexpected pleasure. "Bl-AaA-ke~!" she cried out as she squeezed her thighs together shyly and her toes curled. One would never have guessed it but she had never truly been with a man and to have her crush touching her so intimately was embarrassing. She covered her stiffening pink nipples and part of her soft and ample breasts with her arms while her lips pressed back against his in an inexperienced and nervous kiss. Soft moans and squeaks escaped her as Blake's fingers continued to gently stroke and tease her nether lips and sensitive pearl.

Blake got a kick out of how easily Lilith blushed. He could definitely tell that she was sweet and innocent. "I think that you enjoy what I am doing to you Lilith." His fingers slid deeper and deeper into her. He could feel how tight her pussy was. Blake opened up her thighs to gain deeper penetration inside her. As his thumb rubbed her clit. Changing different directions as he rubbed. Lilith had a great body on her. The problem was that Blake was thinking is Lilith being so young could change her mind and want someone else instead of him. He began to slide faster and faster inside her. He played with her breasts. Kissing and licking down her neck. He began to kiss and lick her breasts. He swirled his tongue around her nipples. Then gently nibbling onto them and pulling just a bit.

"Blake.. I.... Iiiiii~!" Lilith tried to speak in response to Blake saying that she was clearly enjoying what he was doing to her, but she was so overwhelmed that she ended up squealing before biting her lip in embarrassment as he slipped a finger between her nether lips and into her quim. Her velvety folds were squeezing his fingers snugly as he pushed them deeper inside of her core and coaxed more sweet moans and whimpers from her lips. Lilith looked away as he spread her thighs apart, clearly embarrassed by him seeing her so intimately before her moaning grew louder and more intense as his fingers began pumping in and out of her pussy even faster. While he kissed down her neck Blake easily managed to get her arms out of his way so he could focus some attention upon her breasts and the stiff pink nipples peaking them. Her back arched further as he kissed and locked her breasts and she whimpered as his tongue swirled around her nipples, but when he finally nibbled on one and tugged it lightly she squealed loudly while her pussy clamped down on his fingers like a vice.

Aviatrix said:
"Blake.. I.... Iiiiii~!" Lilith tried to speak in response to Blake saying that she was clearly enjoying what he was doing to her, but she was so overwhelmed that she ended up squealing before biting her lip in embarrassment as he slipped a finger between her nether lips and into her quim. Her velvety folds were squeezing his fingers snugly as he pushed them deeper inside of her core and coaxed more sweet moans and whimpers from her lips. Lilith looked away as he spread her thighs apart, clearly embarrassed by him seeing her so intimately before her moaning grew louder and more intense as his fingers began pumping in and out of her pussy even faster. While he kissed down her neck Blake easily managed to get her arms out of his way so he could focus some attention upon her breasts and the stiff pink nipples peaking them. Her back arched further as he kissed and locked her breasts and she whimpered as his tongue swirled around her nipples, but when he finally nibbled on one and tugged it lightly she squealed loudly while her pussy clamped down on his fingers like a vice.

"Yes Lilith?" Blake asked her as he knew that she was very aroused with what he was doing to her. The pleasure of pleasing her was Blakes goals that he had for her. Blake could definitely tell that her kitty was hungry by the way her pussy walls clamped down onto his two fingers deeply inside her. His fingers slid faster and faster inside her. He then began to slide his fingers harder and harder than before. He was wanting to make her have multiple orgasms. His finger tips pinched and pulled onto her nipples. He rubbed her nipples as they reacted to his touch. "You love what I am doing to you don't you Lilith?" Blake says to her. He kisses her lips deeply and passionately. Playing with her tongue. He then began to suck onto her tongue and lower lip.

Lilith was very aroused just as Blake thought, but as she had never been in an intimate relationship she was still too embarrassed and self-conscious to really admit that it felt amazing for her. Her pussy was clamping down on his fingers even tighter as he pumped them in and out of her kitty, and each touch upon her nipples was making her whimper even louder as shivers of pleasure raced down her spine. She moaned from his pleasurable touch, trying to reply before he kissed her. "I do... Mmm...!" but her reply was cut off as he kissed her deeply and his tongue began dominating hers.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith was very aroused just as Blake thought, but as she had never been in an intimate relationship she was still too embarrassed and self-conscious to really admit that it felt amazing for her. Her pussy was clamping down on his fingers even tighter as he pumped them in and out of her kitty, and each touch upon her nipples was making her whimper even louder as shivers of pleasure raced down her spine. She moaned from his pleasurable touch, trying to reply before he kissed her. "I do... Mmm...!" but her reply was cut off as he kissed her deeply and his tongue began dominating hers.

"I knew that you would Lilith enjoy what I was doing to you." Blake then removed his fingers from her . He moved so that he could slide his dick into her pusdy. Blake gazed into her beautiful eyes. Smiling at her. He slid his cock deeper and deeper than before. Sliding in and out of her. Each time sliding deeper and deeper than before. "How does that feel Lilith? I am not hurting you am I?" As he kissed and licked her neck. Blake playfully nibbled onto her earlobe and neck. Blake slid inside her a little faster and faster now. Blake loved the feel of her tight pussy.

Lilith gasped as he pulled his fingers out of her pussy, gasping as he slid to position himself in front of her so he could slide his cock inside of her. She moaned as he pushed deeper inside of her, letting her head fall back onto the edge of the tub as she said "No! It doesn't hurt Blake... it feels... nice.." she finished with a moan while he began pumping his hips faster.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith gasped as he pulled his fingers out of her pussy, gasping as he slid to position himself in front of her so he could slide his cock inside of her. She moaned as he pushed deeper inside of her, letting her head fall back onto the edge of the tub as she said "No! It doesn't hurt Blake... it feels... nice.." she finished with a moan while he began pumping his hips faster.

Lake began sliding deeper and deeper. Then sliding faster and faster inside of Lilith. He could definitely tell that she loved how he was pleasing her. He began to tear her hymen. "I am glad to hear that it is not hurting you." Blake began to grind into Lilith. He kissed her lips. As he smiled looking into her eyes. Harder and harder than before. He began to slam and ram deeply inside Lilith.

Lilith moaned softly as he slid his cock a bit deeper, stretching her pussy while he kissed her affectionately. When he began tearing her hymen though she gasped and buried her face in his shoulder, whimpering softly as she squeezed her eyes shut. "That hurts Blake.." She softly told him, letting him know that she needed to adjust before he could continue. Looking up at him after a moment she said "You can move... again..." As he began slamming into her she cried out louder than before, wrapping her arms around him shyly.

Aviatrix said:
Lilith moaned softly as he slid his cock a bit deeper, stretching her pussy while he kissed her affectionately. When he began tearing her hymen though she gasped and buried her face in his shoulder, whimpering softly as she squeezed her eyes shut. "That hurts Blake.." She softly told him, letting him know that she needed to adjust before he could continue. Looking up at him after a moment she said "You can move... again..." As he began slamming into her she cried out louder than before, wrapping her arms around him shyly.

"I am sorry Lilith. I did not mean to hurt you." Blake pulled out of her until Lilith adjusted and then slid back inside her deeply. He continued to grind into her feelings ger face go into his shoulder. He took a hand and gently tilted her head up kissing her lips once again. He began to fondle and squeeze her breasts. "Are you starting to like what I am doing to you?" He asked her. Sliding deeper and deeper inside her. Faster and faster now. Each time sliding further into her pussy. "You feel so good Lilith."

Back
Top Bottom