Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power Rangers: Soul Rangers (an interest check)

thatguy1

Super-Earth
power_rangers___movie_poster_by_rafaelaveiro-d3goia6.jpg

The year is 2016, and monsters are real. In a forgotten time, a land abandoned by it's people, a group of mysterious warrior monks were all that stood in the way of worldly destruction by the Others, a race of hyper evolved extra-terrestrials. These monks, fueled by their own individual Soul Gems were great warriors by themselves, but when their gems were combined, they were a force to be reckoned with.

Unfortunately, their many successes were outweighed by the Last Wave, a unified strike of The Others, and their allies and these Soul Warriors sacrificed themselves in a blast of selfless power, their acts of heroism not going unnoticed by the land's dying wizard, whom used his last breath to immortalize these heroes in their sources of power.

Fast forward to the year 2016, for eons The remnants of the The Others have yet to bridge their dimension with ours and lay waste like their predessesors, but they are close. The Soul Gems are on display as obscure objects in a history exhibit at the local Angel Grove University, and this will be where a group of young men and women's lives will change forever...

Why? They're Young Adults with attitude. Young Adults with Soul.

____

So this is the basic idea of an original Power Rangers plot. I'm looking for 6-7 people for each Ranger color (or Soul in this case), i'll be doubling as the Big Bad.

The idea is that each Ranger has a qualifying aspect that grants the ability to be a Soul Ranger, for example Red would be bravery or the ability to think calmly in the heat of battle.

Each Soul Ranger has their own Zordon in the form of a Soul Gem, which resembles a peice of jewlery. They are individuals that are part of a team, so everyone looks different when Rangered up.

They each have a Zord that personifies their strongest aspect. For example, Red would be a soldier and provide the "skeleton" of the Megazord. Though they could all combine to create different and unique Mini-Megazords (blue and pink, red and black, what have you).

This is going to have character development and action on the fore front, sex will be present, but this isn't smut based.

Anybody interested? :)

Only need one more now. Oh that reminds me, are you going to stick with the two girls three guys set up the ranger have always had or not?

There's 4 of us, I suppose we could double up, but an original 3 ranger team has been done before, no reason it can't be a 4 ranger team :) I'll work on the OOC today

I'm in if I still can.

I was always a fan of jungle fury myself and I'm flexible with colours since my favourite colour seems to have already been taken.

I usually play futas, though if need be I can play shemale or female. I tend to do slightly exagerrated figures.

I don't mind shemales/futas being involved at all, seeing as how I'm totally into that :)

I think I'll take white since black is taken and white pronounces the figure. I think I'll have to keep proportions small though, z-cup and 2 feet maybe, dunno.

Back
Top Bottom