Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haha, Your Mom is a Whore! (Celebstars ft. Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
A black Audi pulled in to the rough estate, a car of this leisure and price seeming out of place in an area such as this. From the passenger side, a woman stepped out, she appeared younger than her early thirties, more the mid twenty range. Wearing a short black skirt and a leopard print top it was obvious she was wearing the same clothes from the night before. Her black heels hit against the tarmac while she bent her back and leaned back in to the car. Kissing the male on the lips, he smiled and gave her an extra bit of cash. "You look after yourself now." With a wink, he closed the door and left her, driving off with a loud sound coming from the engine of his vehicle.

Pulling her skirt down a little, the cold breeze of the early morning made her shiver. Entering the apartments which had graffiti sprayed all over the walls, Kylie used her key to enter her home and closed the door behind her.

The place seemed clean, her son must have done as he was told she thought. Checking the clock it was 7:45am so she went in to his room. "Wake up Simon you have school!" Pulling the covers from him, she exited the room, her heels digging in to the carpet with her ass swaying in the tight skirt.

Walking through the living room an in to the kitchen she looked in the fridge and found some leftover pizza from two days ago. Heating it up in the microwave she proceeded to make a tea without the knowledge that a trickle of semen was running down the inside of her thigh. The client who had just dropped the mother of home had wanted her once more and fucked her in the car. The contents he had left was making a mess as the kettle boiled.

Making the tea, she rested her back against the counter and held it up to sip it. When her son awoke and came out she spoke. "Breakfast is in the microwave."

rDxRzci.jpg

The young boy of fifteen, awoke to hear his mother's voice. He had went to bed late that night, mostly due to the fact that he was cleaning up the house. Though he did that mainly in the hope of seeing his mother return home for once, to maybe say goodnight. As usual, that moment never came. It started a few months after his father had died, his mother got a new job, and she stopped tucking him in at night. Of course, he was now a teenager, though he still longed for a more nurturing mother. Opening his eyes, it was a bit blurry. His vision soon came back as he was staring at his mother's ass swaying right out of his room. It didn't do well to help his morning wood. Sighing, he rolled onto his back as he stared at the ceiling before getting out of bed.

Heading to the bathroom, he showered quickly and brushed his teeth before returning to his room. Changing into a white polo shirt, and some black jeans. Simon was slightly on the skinny side, due to his eating habits. Most of the time his mother usually forgot to feed him. Though seeing that she was home this morning, he figured maybe for once he would get a proper meal.

Like his mother, he shared a lot of her looks. Including her eyes and her brown hair. Rustling with his hair, he tried to make it look somewhat neat, though he quickly gave up, as he decided to head to the kitchen as his stomach grumble. A slight look of excitement was on his face as he made his way there. Though it quickly faded as he saw the left over pizza in the microwave, that made his stomach turn a little bit.

That wasn't the only thing that he noticed, making his way to the kitchen table, he saw as something was trickling down his mother's legs. At first he wondered if it was pee, but the color was different. It was a colorless substance, that he had seen before. "Ummm..mum..." he said softly as he pointed at her leg.

'Ding' the microwave sounded, prompting the mother to open the door and rest the plate on the table. Two slices which were just about warm sat in front of her son and it didn't look at all appetizing. "What?" Kylie asked, before seeing his hand point to her leg. Looking at her thigh, she turned her back and ran her finger up the line of white seed and put it in her mouth. "All better" a smile left her lips. "Now, I am going to shower and sleep, you have a good day at school and don't forget Mummy loves you." Kissing his cheek, she then held it between her index finger and thumb and laughed.

In her eyes she was a great mother, she kept her son fed, clothed and made sure he had a roof over his head. Kylie would be the first to admit she wasn't mother of the year material, but she was close!

"Don't come back straight after school OK!" Her voice shouted through the house as she was in the bathroom now. "I have to work! I'll get us another take out! Saves me cooking again like a slave!" The door shut, the lock was then heard behind it and the water started to run, thumping against the bathtub.

Simon was no idiot, watching as his mother turned her back, he could see as her arm went down to her thigh and then up to her mouth. He knew exactly what she did, and what was even worse, was the fact that right after she went and kissed his cheek. Any normal person would probably have been sick to their stomach. Simon on the other hand, deep down was somewhat turned on by the act. Though he showed nothing of it, he just pretended that it was a normal kiss. It didn't take him long to finish eating the warmed up soggy slices of pizza. "Okay...where should I go?" Simon asked her, but before he could the door to the bathroom was shut.

Sighing, he got up grabbing his bag, as he headed out. Suddenly he noticed the weather had changed. It was now raining. Heading back inside he yelled out twice. "Mum! It's raining!" Though because the bathroom door was locked, and the water was going on, she probably didn't hear him. Shaking his head, he grabbed an umbrella as he headed off too school.

An hour later, Kylie would get a phone call. About a mile or so away from her apartment area, John was driving through the rain. John was a middle age man, he worked as a police officer, but that didn't stop him from being a frequent visitor of Kylie. He was currently off duty, about to start his shift in a hour or so, and he wanted a little bit of excitement before work. "Come on..pick up..you whore.." he said cursing underneath his breath as he was stuck at a red light.

John was a family man, he had two kids that were teenagers, and a wife that left him with a sexless marriage. The reason why he went to Kylie, after all a man needed something to keep him going, and Kylie was something rather special.

Kylie had cleaned herself up in the shower, soaking up her slim body with some soap and water. It was nice to feel fresh and take off the makeup which was plastered on her face. Having been up all night with a client she was feeling tired and wanted some rest for her afternoon appointment at the home.

Things didn't go to plan however.

While sleeping, her phone vibrated loudly on the bedside table, waking her up. Checking to see who it is it was she ignored it, having no time for the man and indeed not the mood. Rolling over she continued to sleep in her pajamas, a Minnie Mouse set, white bottoms and a light pink top.

Around twenty minutes later there was a few loud knocks at the door. "Can't get no fucking sleep!" Kylie said in anger, throwing the covers from her and walking barefoot to the door. Opening it up it was the man who had tried ringing her. "I'm not seeing anyone at the moment" she tried saying.

When she didn't pick up the phone, John got pissed slamming his phone on to the passengers seat. "Fucking bitch can't even pick up.." he said grumbling. Though that didn't stop him from heading to her place. It was about a twenty-minute drive with all the traffic, but he managed to reach the apartment area. Quickly parking his car, he got out as he rushed to her apartment, trying to cover himself from the rain. John wore a black leather jacket, he had a beer belly that poked out, with strong arms and board shoulders. He was slightly balding with his blonde hair. He indeed looked like a middle age man.

He began to knock on the door with his heavy hands, a bit ticked off that she didn't answer the phone. When she did open the door, he was not going to take no for an answer. With his size, he managed to push his way in and out of the rain. "The fuck you are....that brat of yours isn't home is he? It's a school day..you don't have any excuse not to see me, and if you still refuse me, I'll have you fucking arrested for whoring. Let's see how much of a mother you can be to that brat behind bars.." John said with a straight look on his face, as he gazed at her. "And you look fucking horrible.." He told her, as this was the first time he had seen her without makeup.

"I guess it doesn't matter, as long as you're on all fours..it shouldn't bother me...maybe if you picked up your phone you could've gotten ready for me..and what's the fuck with that outfit? Are you four years old or something?" Like usual the officer was always in a bad mood. "Now come on...are we going to fuck or what?"

As he barged in, Kylie flinched, quickly closing the door behind her so no neighbours could see or hear. She was going to say her son was at school but he interrupted to with his own conclusion before threatening her with blackmail, telling her he would have her arrested. "Arrest me? I'm the best fuck you ever had, you wouldn't do that!"

"I was sleeping which is why I couldn't answer the phone." Crossing her arms over her chest, she had a nice set of breasts on her, firmy and perky, not at all overly big.

"We will fuck when you pay up, envelope on the table like normal. I'm not someone you can just stick your nose up at. I have rights to you know! Even if I am selling myself."

"Try me!" John said as she was trying to call his bluff. When she told him to pay up, he unzipped his jacket exposing a white t-shirt. "The only rights you have is spreading your legs for whoever pays you.." John said laughing as he pulled out a white envelope that was filled with money. He pushed it into her face, showing her it, before slamming it down on the table. "There..happy? You know it's hard to stay man at a woman with such nice pair of tits.." he said laughing.

Simon's class had just finished as he made his way to the bathroom. There was a five-minute break between classes, where the students would go and grab their books or use the bathroom. Simon decided to do the latter as he went into one of the stalls. As he was peeing, two boys had just entered in. "Heh, got that kids lunch money! We should be able to get extra sandwiches!" The dark hair kid said laughing as he showed the money he had just stolen to his blonde hair friend.

Jeffery was the dark hair kid, and Nate was the blonde hair. The two were the biggest bullies in school. Simon, didn't recognize them by their voice. So he casually stepped out of the stall as he was going to head to the sink to wash his hands. The two boys smirked as they saw Simon. "Simon, how are you? How's your mother?" Jeffery asked laughing. "I heard your mother is a hard worker, overheard my dad saying that she can take any cock straight down her throat, with room for the balls in her mouth..think she'll do that for me if I pay her?" Nate said smirking. Simon gazed at the two boys with anger as he clenched his fist together.

"I hear she smells like semen all the time.." Jeffery said laughing.

Back
Top Bottom