Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yandere's Delight - 501st x Centurion

501st

Super-Earth
Tara was ready for the night of her life. She'd been planning it for a few months now, getting everything just right. The home renovations had been difficult and a little pricey but totally worth it. Soundproofing a basement was harder than one might think, to say nothing about getting the bed set up down there. Then it was just a matter of ordering a few drugs, following the man of her dreams long enough to sneak his keys for juuust long enough to make a spare...

When her man -- 6'1" of beautiful dark hair, blue eyes, and chiseled jaw and musculature -- got into his car that evening, nothing would be terribly amiss. Just an ordinary drive to go to the store. No one knew where he'd be -- why would they? Eggs didn't take that long to get.

Perfectly ordinary until something in the back seat shifted and an arm got around his neck. A moment later came the needle, right where she'd practiced on the dummy for all these many weeks, and a few milliliters of happy juice was sent coursing through his veins.

And the last thing he'd here was a sultry voice, whispering in his ear --

"It's okay, baby. You're with momma now."

When at last the drugs would wear off hours later, it would be immediately obvious where he was. Stone floors covered with a hodgepodge of cheap rugs, a mix of rugs and foam lining the walls, as if an interior decorator had traded all of their good taste for a lifetime subscription to the Rug of the Month Club.

The bed would be comfortable on bare skin.

The restraints that bound his wrists to it were less so.

And he was dreadfully alone.

It had been a relatively uneventful day for Chris. A long lie in bed with his darling wife, a phone call to his boss to authorise his next two weeks of annual leave and generally an all right lazy day in. Eventually he had discovered an abysmal lack of alcohol and foodstuffs in his house, and he had decided to nip to the shops. His big black jeep Wrangler effortlessly gliding out of his drive and down the country streets. Not a care in the world for the rather successful business manager.

That was, until the needle went in, his body went tense, and then fell limp. The eery words wringing in his ears as he dropped off.

---

He awoke in the slightly cold room, slowly coming out of the drug induced haze and slowly looking around the rest of the room. Trying to make sense of the situation as he attempted to move, only to find that his body was bound and locked against the bed.

"What the fuck..." He muttered. Testing the leather restraints on his wrists and legs. A memory foam mattress below him it seemed? The room was dim and quite frankly disgusting in it's taste of decor.

"Bollocks" Muttered the man as he realised he was clad only in his rather tight boxers.

But Chris didn't have to be alone long. It was perhaps only ten or fifteen minutes (it was impossible to tell in a room bereft of any kind of furnishing or even a window through which one might glimpse the light of day) before:

"Hey there, baby. You finally awake?"

A figure was coming down the stairs. She was smooth-skinned and wearing a little lacy black nighty, low cut enough for her breasts to be on proud display. Her hair was curly and fell all across her shoulders, and she had a rather pretty smile spread across her lips... undercut, somewhat, by the Look in her eyes.

There were feral cats that looked at mice in kinder ways than Tara looked at Chris.

She sashayed toward him until she bumped into the bed and she leaned over him, settling one small hand on his firm stomach.

"I hope you slept well, baby. Because we're going to be having some fun soon," she whispered.

Chris spent those ten minutes trying the restraints, over and over again, searching for the tiniest creak in the leather, the smallest crack in the otherwise impenetrable bondage.

Then, as the door creaked open and the figure marched in, Chris tried to lift his head up to get a better look at her.
On the one hand, she was a very beautiful woman in a very revealing outfit which left little the imagination and would be ripe to have hours and hours of sex with.
On the other, her eyes told him that she was batshit insane and...well he was drugged and tied to a bed.

So the thought of hours and hours of sex would probably have to be pushed to the back of his mind.

And that whisper might as well have been a scream for the same amount of terror that it sent through him.
"Who are you." The man asked. Trying to jerk away from her as her fingers invaded his personal space. "Where am I!" He called. Icy terror snaking through his entire body as she leaned in above him.

Tara chuckled, a musical little sound, "You can just call me Tara, sweetie," she said. It may or may not have been her real name -- not that she was doing anything to hide her face on top of all that.

"You don't have to worry too much; you're in my basement by the way," she said. Her hand slid down his stomach, feeling the texture of his skin and muscles beneath her touch, and she tugged at the top of his underwear. Once, twice, thrice -- and it came down, giving her a good look at what she'd be playing with very soon.

"Let me just go ahead and break it down for you, sweetie. Me and my girl want a baby real bad. A family. But it's not easy to adopt. Not when you had a felony or two under your belt," Tara said. A finger trailed down, all along his length, and she smiled down at him widely.

"... and Chris, you'd make some real pretty babies," Tara purred.

The entire time, he was still struggling, a vain attempt to try and fight his way out of the predicament through the most basic way possible.
Just try batter your way out of it.

Sadly that wasn't working, and as her hand slid further and further down the chiselled six pack, and came to a gentle stop at the edge of his tight black boxers, he just stared at her in utter terror.
"What the fuck!" He yelled. Trying to kick away from her, but he was locked in securely, and few sharp tugs later, his cock was out in the open, exposed to the crazy womans eyes. Even flaccid, it was fairly hefty. Eight and a half inches and a decent thickness. It put most other men to absolute shame.

"Felonies?" He asked, once more shock and terror flashing across his chiselled features. Her finger trailing down his manhood however, did elicit a slight jump of pleasure from the cock. He'd never been with a black girl before, even if he had fantasised about it hundreds of times before, and she was undeniably beautiful. So as his mind screamed about the whole, Felonies and kidnapping thing. His body did what was natural and slowly it lengthened. Barely a semi starting to rise up, but with a bit of skill, she'd have him rock hard in no time, his sex life at home had been fairly...quiet recently.

"Oh, relax. I ain't the one with the felonies. I keep myself clean," she said, reaching down to pull the lacy thong beneath her nighty aside to show him she was clean in more ways than one. She was smooth. "That'd be my baby, Katy. She sweet, but she got... anger issues," Tara said. It just often wasn't leveled at her. She was a good girl by comparison, a pharmacist.

But perhaps she was just better about not getting caught than Katy was.

"Alrighty, babe. Let's get this started," Tara said. She pulled herself onto the bed and straddled his hips. Her hands closed in on the base of his shaft, and she gave him a wink as she began to tug. She knew how to start a man off right -- tugging softl toward the base, one hand sliding to the head a few moments later, rotating her palm around it, making sure to pay special attention to the underside of the head. She'd clearly done this before.

"No. Let's not get this started!" He pleaded as the woman showed off her expertly shaven snatch and perfectly formed body, he did have to admit, she was probably better than his own wife.

There was just the little issue that she might be clinically insane.

Then she was tugging on his manhood. Begging his body not to give in, he was betrayed and slowly his manhood filled with blood, now a semi as it rose underneath her touch.
"I'm not going to cum for you! You're fucking insane!" He shouted. His legs tensing as she worked on the head of the cock as it started to puff up and colour itself. It was getting ready for the ride of it's life under her handjob.

"What felonies!" he begged, he didn't really want to be mounted by murderers, anger issues certainly didn't sound like a good idea to be messing with. Maybe he could talk his way out if he had a bit more info?

"Look, surely we can work something out...just let me go." He asked the woman as she stradled him. Her hands working magically over the top of his cock.

"Aggravated assault, sweetie. So..." Tara smiled down at him. "Maybe don't get on her bad side when she shows up, yeah?"

She almost laughed as she felt his cock fill up underneath her touch, and she gave him a solid squeeze once he was sitting at about fifty percent. It was looking nice by now. Good enough to eat. In fact...

"Sorry, babe. It's a little too late for all that. Now do me a favor and go ahead and shut up," she said. And with a wicked smile she lowered herself to him. Her warm lips wrapped around the head of his cock and slowly she sunk down on him, taking half of his cock into her mouth easily. Her tongue lavished attention onto him while one of her hands cupped his balls, giving them a ever-so-gentle squeeze, warming him from multiple angles as she washed his cock with an expert tongue.

Aggravated Assault, it wasn't even one of the little ones like theft, oh god no. She had to be a violent Psychopath!

And so there she was, greedily sliding down his body and in one fell swoop, she dropped inch after inch of his manhood into her mouth and down the womans throat, if he hadn't been chained it would have been one of the best blowjobs of his life, but the setting of imminent danger and terror kinda detracted from that just a little bit.

So instead, he could only watch as his body betrayed him to the action of the woman as gentle sucking sounds filled the room, expert pressure was applied to his ballsack and his legs tensed and untensed in pleasure as his highly sensitive cock was given all the attention it had craved, yet hadn't received from his wife.

As she sucked and amused herself on the cock, the length and girth steadily increased, becoming more and more turgid with every lash and lick of her tongue. Soon it was almost rock solid, a decent size, slightly larger than usual at a good 8 and a half inches. A large, swollen purple head and two heavy balls waiting for their orders to release.
All he could do was sit and whimper.

She nearly laughed at how easy it was to get him to react to her careful ministrations. The way he filled beneath her touch and began to groan and whimper whenever she sucked and touched upon him. She certainly knew how to please a cock, and she was voracious in her approach. It wasn't even that she was just trying to make him cum as quickly as possible -- no, she was drawing it out.

Her lips slipped off of him and she leaned down, sucking one ball into her mouth and then the other, jerking him off gently with both hands, focusing heavily on the head of his cock. She looked up at him around that thick and heavy shaft and winked up at him.

"You ain't been touched like this in a good while, have ya baby? Your wife don't give good head?" she asked. "She don't have a mouth or an ass like mine I bet," Tara said. She gave the head one last little lick before she leaned up over his body. She straddled his hips and ran her pussy up and down the length of his cock, teasing entry without giving it to him.

"You want to cum, big boy? Go on ahead. It's fine," Tara whispered. She spread her lips with one hand and lowered herself to the very top of his cock. She took only the head into her and grinned down qickledy at him.

"I gave you enough room. All you gotta do is start thrusting."

Her skilful hands, lips and tongue all continued their assault on the unwilling man, the straps on his wrists and ankles biting into his body as he flexed and pulled, attemtping vainly to pull away, hell, the only thing he had control over was his hips, and that was presumably to further help impregnating the mad black woman as she mounted him and started to tease his cock with the moist pink flesh between her legs.

Damn, it really was better than his wives, for the last few years their sex life had been reduced to her missionary and him rutting away till it was over. This was exciting, it was something new and dangerous...and some disgusting, Caveman part of his brain, was loving it.

Then she was done, and slid her burning pussy down onto the thick, engorged purple head of his cock, instintivly he gave a tiny jab, a teeny little stab deeper, barely even half an inch, but he could feel she was tight, much tighter than any one else he'd ever had the pleasure of being inside of.

But he controlled himself, somehow, and held fast, keeping a everything but the head outside of the manic black woman.

"No...Fuck off!" He spat, writhing once more but keeping his hips firmly planted on the soft bed.
"let me out of here you Psycho bitch!" He roared. Spit flying across the room.
But he did have to agree...his wife certainly didn't give as good head as she did, and the insane womans ass was just something to die for.

Back
Top Bottom