Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't trust the internet (looking for dom older males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
(I roleplay in third person past tense, but write my roles/senarios in first person so to avoid the whole annoying MC + YC stumbling block all the way through, before we've even had a chance to established names.)

I've been talking to your daughter online for years. We clicked because we're both shy and quiet. Your daughter doesn't get out much, doesn't have any friends and spends all of her time online. As a result she talks about me a lot. One day you come across my picture out of curiosity, and instantly feel a buzz of sexual possessiveness. I'm nothing like the typical teens covered in make up or posing in night clubs. I'm 15/16, wear very little make up apart from winged eyeliner, and have long natural silvery blond hair, fresh pale skin, and striking innocent blue eyes. I have the perfect slender hourglass figure, which I tend to dress down with jeans and long sleeved tops as I hate to draw attention to myself. My breast are the perfect size for my figure, falling somewhere between a b and a c cup.

You've lived alone with your daughter for years since her mother left, and the only sex you've had is casual encounters with women. While you would never dream of doing something sexual or to ever hurt your own daughter, the idea of a pseudo father daughter relationship with me where you have me under your control is infinitely appealing.

So you hatch a plan with your daughter, knowing how lonely she is, you convince her of how great it would be to have me come and live with you, and so you set up a fake profile online as her good-looking older brother (who is supposedly only a year or two older than us).

Being naive, I completely fall for you, and tell you about my unhappy life at home with an alcoholic physically abusive father and a mentally unstable mother. One night I come online crying to you both after a particularly bad beating, letting you know that I won't be able to talk to either of you anymore, because I'm planning to run away. Seeing your opportunity, you convince me to come visit for a while and buy me the tickets to do so. You live almost on the other side of the world, so you convince me not to say a word to my parents about where I'm going because they wouldn't let me come, and to bring my laptop with me (that way there would be no evidence when I'm reported missing).

Getting off at the airport, my heart pounds nervously to see the friend I have known so many years in the flesh. Her brother, I've been told is unfortunately at work that day, but I'd meet him that evening. So I was expecting to be picked up by her and her father. As I spot her in the crowed I run over to her to hug her, so excited to be seeing my best friend in person. Then oblivious to what you are planning, I look up at you and smile warmly. "Thank you so much for letting me visit, Mr...(?)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom