Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Therapist's Plaything (RoleplayMaster x Celebstars)

Biting her bottom lip and groaning when he pulled out and teased her lips, Daisy huffed and lowered a hand to rub her clit. Clenching her thighs together by the time he pushed back in, she was notified of his will to cum in every hole. She wouldn't really care if he did or not, she was enjoying having her pussy fucked.

Closing her eyes and enjoying the pleasure, her body shook as did the car below when the man humped her. After a few more thrusts, it was time for another position change. Turning over, her feet were now by the wheel and her chest against the side of the bonnet. Looking over her shoulder at the man she smirked and had this look about her which let him know she was enjoying the attention. Resting on to her elbows, she gazed ahead and saw this teen staring right at her and masturbating. "Aghhh!" She screamed, moving a hand back to slap the therapist in a bid to get him to stop.

Grabbing the flailing hand, Curtis pinned it to her back, along with her other, using his free hand to pull on her hair. Daisy was defenceless as she was forced to watch the masturbating teen. "Don't scream so loud, you'll probably make him cum faster." He warned softly, his thrusts growing more and more forceful. The only sounds that could be heard in the empty area was the loud slapping of his pelvis against Daisy's ass. That soon changed though as a distant groan told them that the boy had cum. After a few more moments of watching, his cock was put away and he walked off silently, leaving Curtis and his celebrity fucktoy in peace.

Releasing her hands and hair, his hands moved to her hips, pulling Daisy harder into his pelvis, wanting to get deeper inside. Feeling himself get closer to his release, Curtis came hard, one again shooting his cum into her pussy like he had so many months ago. "Fuck.." He panted, continuing to thrust a few more times before pulling out. Wiping his semen on her leg, Curtis got his pants back on and entered his car, waiting for Daisy to do the same before he headed to her house.

With hands pinned upon her back, her face landed on her chin and she was forced to watch the young man masturbate. Clenching her teeth, moaning in anger at the therapist's refusal to stop, as well as the pleasure he was given her, Daisy continued to be mounted and fucked like a slut. Opening her mouth, she grunted hard when he started to get in deeper, thrusting harder. This must have tipped the boy over the edge as he was squirting all over the floor. Upon pulling his clothing up, he left without a care in the world, walking away like everything was normal.

Finally free, Daisy watched the stranger disappear in to the night before focusing on the man behind her. Hands attached to her hips pulled her down on to his shaft, causing the slapping noises to be greater and more forceful. Finally, he came, injecting his seed once more in to her cunt. As he took himself out, Daisy huffed and sighed, composing herself and remaining bent over.

Her panties slid back over her slit and held his cum in place before she fixed her hair and joined him in the car.

Driving back into town, it only took about ten minutes before Daisy was at her home. "When will I see you again?" he asked curiously. "Will you be coming in for a session at some point?" he added. "There doesn't need to be any funny business... unless you want there to be of course." He winked, hand rubbing up and down her bare thigh. He wasn't asking for more sex now, he just loved the feeling of her smooth skin.

"I don't know" she replied, sitting in the car outside her home. "I called you today to talk and you wanted to fuck me. I know I let you, but you might just do that again on a session. Let me think about it OK?" Watching his hand on her thigh, she moved it away and lifted her ass up, sliding her panties down her smooth legs and off at her feet.

With soaking wet underwear, she handed them to him and kissed his cheek. "Bye" stepping out of the car, Daisy headed towards her door before turning around and waving him off. Standing there, she could feel the therapist's cum start to seep out of her cunt and it ran down her thigh. Quickly getting inside, she would clean herself up with a shower.

"I helped you out by talking like you needed to. Then I fucked you because we both needed it." He explained, moving his hand away when she went to move it. Taking her panties, Curtis slipped them in his pocket as she left the car. "Bye!" He smiled, waving at her as he backed off out of her driveway and out of sight. Sighing to himself, the man returned home, not looking forward to his boring day of work tomorrow.

Fz7GZAG.png

Walking in to a bar, Daisy was meeting a friend for a drink and some lunch. They hadn't seen each one another in a long time, work schedules and being in different countries played a big part. Daisy couldn't help it if she was a famous Hollywood star now.

Wearing a black outfit which showed off her firm smooth thighs, the actress sat on a stool in front of the bar and ordered herself a glass of wine. Crossing one leg over the other, she started to play on her phone, searching through e-mails and responding to texts and messages.

The place was quite trendy, it was in the city and mostly filled with business type people dressed up in suits. The noise wasn't to loud or disturbing, allowing her to concentrate on her replies.

Max rolled his eyes at Alex as he made another very sexual joke about the girl nearby. The man was at a bar with friends for his 23rd birthday, and a few of them kept saying he needed to get some action. It was an annoying attitude they had, but he kept telling them that he would find a girl he wanted to be with, when it was time. He didn't force himself into those situations, which was likely why he hadn't had a girlfriend in years.

Unfortunately, most of his friends worked together on night shift, meaning that this lunch was the only opportunity for them all to hang out. Sure, it meant less dick jokes, but he still liked hanging out with friends. "I gotta go to the toilet, back in a sec." Max said, excusing himself and heading to the bathroom. What he did not realise, was that Alex had a (poor) plan to get Max laid for his birthday. Since they were at a very trendy bar, some of the drinks were quite exotic. One such drink, called the cunnilingus, was a unique shot of various alcohol, with whipped cream on top. It tasted rather nice, but was mostly used by guys sending them to other guys, seeking a fight.

Alex bought a cunnilingus and asked it to be sent over to the beautiful girl behind them, saying it was from Max. Christian, another friend that was in on the joke, then text Max that they were being called in early, and had to go now.

As Max exited the bathroom, he found that his mates bought him a new beer but had disappeared. "Excuse me." he muttered, almost walking into a waiter holding a cunnilingus shot. 'I wonder who the unlucky person is that sent that.' he absentmindedly thought to himself, sitting back in his chair and silently drinking on his beer. He was disappointed the boys went so soon, and couldn't even say goodbye, but he understood that their lives could be very busy.

Back
Top Bottom