Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Therapist's Plaything (RoleplayMaster x Celebstars)

"Parties? I'm not sure. I like them, but...find myself standing around. People just talk and drink, drink some more and then...well more" looking down at her body as she finished talking, Daisy was sorting out her bikini, her fingers pinching at the panties and pulling them a little. Running her hands over her flat tummy she moved to her top and pulled her bikini top to cover more of her round breasts.

"Are you OK?" Sitting up immediately, she sat on her bottom as he got out of the water. "What's wrong?" Pulling her brown hair behind her ear she stood up and walked towards him. "I can go get some ice? That might help?" Going inside with a jog, her ass wobbled, it's firm state holding her shape well. How good it would look if it was spanked.

"I didn't have any ice. I had these though?" Bringing a package of frozen vegetables she rested it on his legs. "Here put this against it it might help!"

Daisy left to get some ice, giving the man an incredible view of her butt. Despite just ejaculating a few minutes prior, he felt himself hardening up once more. Thankfully it was not fully erect, so if Daisy noticed it, it would look like yet another roll in the scrunched up shorts.

On her return, she had a bag of frozen vegetables which she handed him. "Thanks." he said, his voice a little weak as he ignored the pain the cramp gave him. Since his whole leg was stiff, he rested the ice pack underneath his foot, hoping to sort out his toes. "I don't suppose you could do me a favour? Just the underside of my leg is incredibly sore from cramps, just like my foot is. I don't suppose you could help rub out the cramp for me? I can't get a good angle on it unfortunately." The man requested.

"A favour? What?" Standing over him, hands on her bare hips in her bikini. Daisy looked amazing. "Oh yeah sure. Maybe we should get you on the lounger first? So it is more comfortable?" Helping him the best she could, she got him on the sun lounger and put the frozen packet under his foot like he had done seconds before. On her knees at the side she ran her fingers under his leg and rubbed him gently yet firmly enough.

"This is quite ironic, your the one who is meant to be helping me, it's why you are here. Not supposed to be me looking after you!" Her quirky personality was always a fun watch when she did interviews and the beaming smile which showed her teeth always lit up a room.

"Can I...Just....get..." moving around, she sat on the lounger to get more comfortable when kneading his skin and saw what looked like a bulge in his shorts. She stared at it while her fingers slowed down on his leg. There was enough time for the man to look in to her eyes, watching her stare at his covered cock before she returned to his leg. "Umm do you like music?" Her voice nervous and anxious now.

Slowly, Curtis used Daisy to help him up, using her as a crutch as he limped inside. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders, her skin felt incredibly smooth. "Thanks." He said softly, glancing down her cleavage briefly, since he had a great view. Eventually the man was on the lounger, feeling the warmth of the sun on his chest. He was glad he put sunscreen on earlier.

Daisy helped out greatly by placing the icepack back under his foot, and giving his leg a firm rub. "You're pretty good at massages too." He muttered, closing his eyes as he groaned in slight pain. It was a good pain though, as he could feel his cramp slowly fading away.

His eyes followed the younger woman as she moved positions, and found her staring at the bulge in his pants. Making it twitch slightly, he was curious as to how she would react. She stayed silent on the subject though, instead deciding to bring up if he liked music. It was a stupid question, as everyone usually liked at least some form of music, but he understood that she was nervous. "Uh, yeah. I like jazz, pop, and rap." He replied. "You?" Was the therapists follow-up question.

Seeing how far he could get without her protesting, he glanced down at her hands. "No, no... It's a bit low. Try up here a bit more." The man suggested, taking her hands and moving them up his thigh a bit more. She could no longer see her hands as his bathing suit covered up to her wrists. As she began massaging, she might feel the edge of his underwear (he wore underwear underneath if his bathing suit fell off). If she explored too much, she might even feel his balls as they filled his underwear quite well, as well as his erection. "Yeah, that's much better. It's almost good now."

"I like all sorts" Daisy said, seeing the bulge twitch. Her eyes widened, she had heard the expression it had a mind of it's own and she certainly believed it to be true. Still working away at his leg where the cramp was, it was obvious the girl's work ethic had decreased, not putting as much pressure on the muscle.

"Oh what?" Almost jumping when he started saying no repetitively her hands were taken. "OK that is high up!" Not only did her eyes bulge but her eyes brows raised. Each hand vanished up his shorts, massaging up his thigh further.

Looking down at the patio, she could see the foot prints of the man slowly dry in the sun. Daisy's fingers worked and played with the man's leg and she was sure she felt his warmth on the back of her hand. Continuing to do so, the back of her hand was slowly rubbing against his erection. Looking at Curtis, she thought she was in trouble.

Curtis sighed softly as she continued to massage the tight skin in his upper thigh, the cramp being an absolute pain to get rid of. Eventually it faded away, but he let the massage continue, enjoying the feeling. Her hand would frequently rub against his erection, and when he looked at her, Daisy held a nervous expression, as if expecting to get in trouble.

"Thanks Daisy, that worked great. You can stop now if you like, but stay down here. I want to ask you something relating to my job and why I'm here, but you might be uncomfortable answering." The man warned her. "What is your sex life like? Past relationships, flings, even masturbation? Every type of sexual activity is a very natural thing, so you should not be shy to speak about it." The man said. "If it makes you feel better, I can start off by saying that I've had a few relationships that did not last too long, but I have had sex multiple times in multiple ways. I have also masturbated quite often, but that has since stopped due to my arrival to your beautiful home." The therapist inquired about her sexual experience, curious as to what it was, and trying to open her up to the idea of them eventually having sex.

Giving the freedom and to stop, she did, her black nails traced along his skin as she pulled her hand away and back in to her reach. Resting on her knees on the mat which laid upon the patio, each hand rested on her thighs.

Gulping, the new actress felt a little nervous, why did he want to know that? Listening to his previous dealings, relationships and various forms of sexual activity, Daisy scratched the back of her head and gulped once more. "Not had a boyfriend, a proper one at least. I think I said in a session before the only sex I had was in a closet at a party. It lasted a few minutes. That was my virginity gone." A look over her face showed how ashamed she was.

"And yeah...I masturbate...this is awkward" Daisy looked at him with a glorious smile, laughing about the situation they were in.

The therapist was very interested in what Daisy had to say, knowing he could spin this in a way to make her his own. "So that was your first sexual encounter... Was that also your only sexual encounter with another person?" He asked, though he felt he already knew the answer since she hadn't mentioned anyone else.

"I am sorry for making you talk about this, but I think we have made a breakthrough! I believe that you hate going out in public due to your fame. You are subconsciously afraid to be treated poorly like you were in your first sexual encounter, so you stay away from men in particular. I know that last part as it took a while for you to trust me." Curtis smiled.

"Now.. I have an idea, though again, this will be extremely awkward to suggest, and even moreso to perform." He warned her, trying to convince her that he was as against the idea as she would be. "You need to open up sexually. You need confidence that not everyone will use you for your fame or your body. This is why I suggest you get regular sex, or if it is unavailable, regular masturbation. By regular, I do mean once a day at a minimum, though that does not mean you can't have it more than once a day." While he wanted to suggest himself to take up the role of her sexual partner, he believed that would be him coming onto her too strongly. Hopefully the touches she had on his crotch, the sensual massage he gave her earlier, and just her comfortableness with him in general would make her make the choice of her sexual partner to be her room mate and therapist.

Nodding her head, that was all she had to do when he asked her about her only sexual encounter and with only one person. Looking down at the floor, his footprints and dried in the sun. Her brown hair fell over her cheeks so she pulled both strands behind her ears and listened to what he thought was a breakthrough.

"You think everything comes down to sex? The source of my problems?" Her black nails accompanied her her fingers as it combed through her brown locks. "Regular sex? How am I meant to get that? I can't go up to my friends and just tell them I need it. Plus.." Playing with her fingers, feeling embarrassed and ashamed she continued. "I'm not to experienced with all the things before sex."

"Oh my god this is awkward, I can't believe I am going to say this."

"I saw your...thing...the outline. That would be the first one I have seen. Well...technically not seen because I haven't seen it." Daisy was getting nervous, her hands were shaking a little bit.

Sex was definitely an awkward topic for Daisy to talk about, so it may be difficult to convince her that his intentions were honourable.. They were far from honourable, but she didn't need to know that.

When he was told that she had saw his 'thing', he pretended to be shocked and shy about it, but he already knew she would have seen it. Curtis was not the best actor, but she would likely be too focused on her nerves to notice that.

"Penises are not that bad to talk about, sex is a natural thing." He smiled, and before she could say or do anything, Curtis' pants were off, leaving him completely nude. His cock was nice and large, and mostly shaven too. "See, look at that. Nothing to be afraid of." The man laughed softly.

"Now, I have an offer for you, but you can of course refuse. Until you find yourself a boyfriend, or just a friend who you are comfortable enough with to have regular sex, I could be your sexual partner. I will teach you what feels good, and I can show you how to do foreplay, or as you put it, 'all the things before sex'" Curtis suggested with a grin. "C'mon, just experiment with it." The man instructed, gently taking her hand and bringing it to his erection, attempting to wrap it around the base. Should she refuse, it would be easy for her to pull away.

"I know sex is a natural thing, but talking about it and penises is just..embarrassing." Seeming shocked now, what he did next was totally unexpected. She saw how comfortable he was with his body when he took his shorts and boxers down, peeling them from his waist with his hands to expose his cock.

"Whoa!" Looking away she put a hand out in front of her in a defensive gesture like she was going to be attacked. When he said there was nothing to be afraid of, Daisy looked in his direction, staring at his hardening cock through her fingers which were outstretched in front of her, protecting her.

"What offer?" Taking note, she listened ever so carefully, observing how he wanted to be her sexual partner, to teach her things. Before she could even answer he took her hand which was outwards. Watching it being guided by him towards his cock, Daisy eventually wrapped her fingers around it, holding on to the shaft. How this must of been a dream come true for the man.

"Oh my god" Daisy said to herself, although loudly for him to hear.

This was a good sign. Having her soft fingers wrapped around his dick felt better than he imagined, and the fact that she did not pull away made the man extremely happy. "See, it's not so bad!" He told her gently, releasing her wrist so she would have full control. Reaching up to her chin, the therapist softly grasped it, pulling it so she would look at what was in her hand.

"Please trust me that sex will do you a load of good. If you don't, just think back on everything else I have advised you to try, and the world of benefit it has provided. Even if you think this won't work, just give it.. give it a week, and I guarantee you will be more relaxed and stress-free in private and public." He promised.

"Now, if you want to, feel free to experiment. Grasp it with both hands if you want. Squeeze it, stroke it, hold the balls... hell, you can even taste it if that's what you want to do. The only reason I am here is to ensure you have an easier life." Curtis assured her.

The girl's wrist felt more comfortable now he had released his grasp on her. It didn't last long however when that hand reached up to her chin, making her move her head towards his cock so she could properly gaze at it.

If this was anyone else, she was sure they were tricking her, trying to seduce her, but this man was a professional, he was trying to help her. He had nothing to gain from it, she was already paying him. Staying quiet, she lifted her other hand up and removed his second grasp on her. Sitting up on her knees and moving closer, Daisy began to be more mobile.

Her spare hand went to his balls, cupping them in her hand. The underside of his cock looked smooth, also very inviting. Looking at him, her right hand moved his cock so it was against his tummy and after lowering her head, she ran her wet tongue against the underside before lifting back up.

Wiping her mouth with her arm, she seemed to have a sparkle in her eye as she slowly jerked him and occasionally licked him.

Curtis began to moan as Daisy get to work, the gentle stroking teased him more than he could ever believe, and the licks drove him crazy. After a little while, the man stopped her and stood up, taking Daisy inside to the living room. "I don't want to get my dick burnt up." He explained with a laugh, laying down on the couch, still naked.

"Daisy, I want you to lay on top of me so you can still experiment with my penis. I can show you the sort of fun that sex can be, instead of it just being a chore you have to do to de-stress." No one would ever call sex a 'chore', especially not anyone who would get to do it with Daisy Ridley. But he had to show her that he did not care about the sex much, for her to understand that he was not just using her for his own means. He wanted to get Daisy in a 69 position, as his eating out skills were apparently amazing.

"You were doing really really good outside." The therapist mentioned. "Try different things too, when you're ready. Stroke it faster, lick and run your tongue around the tip, even slide it in your mouth and suck on it." He suggested.

With her hand grabbed and grasped, Daisy was pulled in to the living room through the sliding doors. His language had certainly changed since this talk they had, but maybe he was speaking like that to bring her more out of her shell, to help her with her struggles.

Watching him lay down on the couch in the same position as the lounger, she listened to his instructions and climbed up on top of him. Swinging one leg over him, she sat on his chest. Looking over her shoulder at him as her back was to his face, Daisy stared. "Thank you for letting me do this. Your not like the other guys" she said.

Sitting up straight, she stroked his cock once more, she did so for a few minutes. It interested her how hard it was, how the veins were showing through the skin and bulged through the flesh. Lowering herself, she began to lick it some more and after another suggestion she out it in her mouth, wrapping her lips around it.

She told him he was not like other guys, but he found that hard to believe. Every guy wanted sex, and to use women for sex, him included. The only difference was that Curtis was smart enough to not be as obvious about it. Before Daisy moved on top of him, Curtis slowly slid her panties down, revealing her amazingly curvy ass and shaven pussy to the world. "Very impressive. I'm surprised you don't have more boyfriends." He admitted

The weight of Daisy's body on top of his own felt incredible, and soon, his tongue was put to work. Slowly teasing the outer edges, the man was nice and slow with her, wanting her to grow arousal at a steady pace, then cum quickly soon after. It was a fun technique because it always caught women by surprise, impressing them and encouraging them to have sex more often.

As her pussy was being teased, the therapist gripped her ass cheeks firmly, squeezing them in a rough way, but nothing that would actually bring pain. He loved butts and breasts, and fortunately, Daisy had both. His thumb slowly slid into the ass crack of the young celebrity, rubbing her ass hole slowly as his technique quickened and grew more fierce.

Sitting upon the man in nothing but a white bikini top now, her hand continued to just stroke the gentleman's cock. She was getting used to the feel but deep down was nervous about being naked from the waist down.

Jerking forward, with her back lowered meaning her ass was sticking out, Daisy felt his wet tongue stroke her lips. "Sss" hissing as her pussy tingled with sensations, the actress looked back over her shoulder, worried and nervous, her eyes looked at his face buried in to her body. "Ugh...ugh..." but what he was doing was so good, it felt great in fact. Putting a hand on each of his legs, Daisy arched her back and bit her bottom lip.

What happened next though shocked her. She didn't mind her ass groped, roughly played with and squeezed but as he placed a thumb inside her she began to wonder what he was doing. None of that mattered though, as a wave of pleasure washed over her, making her pussy wet and her mouth erupted in to a loud scream.

The throaty growl of pleasure that Daisy made as she came turned the man on immensely, quickly licking up the mess she was making all over him. She tasted pretty good if he was perfectly honest. The man was so turned on that the moment she continued her blowjob, she would feel his semen shooting down her throat in large loads, but with enough delay that she could swallow and then take the next load, etc.

"Keep licking and sucking. Sort of like a cooldown." He instructed the girl, gently licking her pussy too, before stopping. Once she was done, he patted her butt and told her to stand up. "Now, how do you feel? You probably feel a bit exhausted, but that isn't what I mean." He laughed softly. "After sex, you feel de-stressed, which is why orgasming is an essential part of your therapy. You also develop a closer bond with the person you did it with, so in this case, me. Generally, I find that you also become more comfortable with people you identify are similar to the person you had some sort of sexual relations with. By this, I mean you know me as a therapist, so you would become more trusting of other people with my profession. It does not need to just be about profession, though that is the most common association." Curtis explained the whole situation to her, and why she would benefit from it.

While Daisy was coming down from her high, her pussy was still tingling as he licked it. Upon his direction, telling her to keep on licking and sucking, the girl lowered her head, flicking her tongue over the head of his cock before placed her lips either side and taking him in her mouth. It was at this point she felt a liquid pour and gush in to her mouth.

Daisy didn't actually mean to swallow the first load, it happened naturally before another thick rope sprayed up in to the roof of her mouth. When it was over, she panted and sat up, her pussy pressing against his chest.

Standing up, still with her bikini top on and a wet patch between her legs, Daisy listened carefully. The way he spoke now made her feel assured this was all part of the help. He wasn't using her.

It actually hadn't dawned on her yet that she had given her first blowjob either. It was like it didn't count. "So I need to orgasm a lot basically?"

The man smiled and nodded at the girl's question, glad she didn't mind what happened. "As much as possible. If you're getting too sore, stop, and don't do it all at once. Spread it out throughout the day." He suggested. "Use anything you can, like toys, or men, or women if you swing that way." He teased. "Remember, I am ready and happy to help whenever you need it, please don't hesitate to ask. Also with the toys thing, when you get more confident, you can try other things too. Use random household objects, it brings you more adrenaline, which makes it more fun." He continued. Finding her panties, the man helped her slip them on slowly, holding his body close to hers as he did so.

"I need to go grab some things down the shop, I'll be back soon." He told her with a gentle smile, getting dressed and grabbing his keys. He did not dwell too much on the sex, since this was not meant to be a romantic encounter. He was using her for his own pleasure, and she was using him to get more 'confident'.

Her bikini bottoms were held out, opened up by his hands near her feet for her to step in to. Balancing herself by holding his shoulders, Daisy slipped in to them and pulled them up to her waist. "Oh OK" she replied, hearing of his visit to the shop.

Once the door had shut, she fell on to the sofa, her body lifeless until the couch caught her and she sunk in to the cushions. Resting her head back, Daisy smiled, she had taken her experience to a new level after giving her first blowjob and receiving oral. She hadn't felt used or tricked, but instead blessed she had someone like Curtis who was willing to help her.

Going up to her bedroom, she thought it was best to change now. Taking off her bikini bottoms and top, she dropped them to the floor and felt her pussy tingle. Feeling a little naughty, she crept on to her bed on all fours and rested her head down on the pillow. With her knees up and supporting the lower half of her body, a hand crept between her legs as she rubbed herself.

Daisy could still feel the pleasure she had received from her house guest and she started to reignite the fire inside of her. "Mmmmmm" she moaned, closing her eyes.

Curtis left the house and slid into the driver's seat of his car. The engine revved, but then died once the key was turned back into the neutral position. "Crap, left my phone on the bedside table." He muttered to himself, locking the car and heading back inside. Making his way up the stairs and into his and Daisy's shared room, he was shocked but pleased to find Daisy touching herself. "Oh, hello!" He said, his tone of voice surprised, yet his face showing that he was happy she was already following his advice.

"You know.. the trip to the shop isn't too important, it can wait. If you like, I can help you out with that?" The man offered, slowly approaching her. Being as gentle as possible, Curtis laid on top of her, not minding the wetness that would stain his pants, and gently kissed her lips. "After all, we only tried foreplay earlier. Stronger orgasms are better." He explained, whispering in her ear as his lips trailed down to her neck. Knowing she would need to make the decision, he rolled them over so she was on top of him, enjoying the look of her naked body with a light layer of sweat, enhancing the beauty of her pale skin. "So what will it be? Would you like my help?"

The sound of his voice scared her, making her flip on to her back and look towards the door. "You frightened me!" She said, laughing and feeling embarrassed, although she was meant to be getting comfortable with her body and sexual activity. "I don't need help masturbating thanks" Daisy answered, seeming determined with her words and maybe just a little bit unhappy she was interrupted.

Seeing him crawl on the bed like she did not to long ago, he rested upon her, kissing her lips, having her make out with him for a few seconds. The actress' tongue wormed in to his mouth in a sweet embrace before it was pulled back. "Mmmmm" Daisy moaned like earlier while he kissed her neck, before she was turned over to land on top of him.

"You better get undressed then" she said.

The man smiled at her when she told him he should get underdressed, nodding slowly. "You need to help too. Get my pants off and just lube my penis with your mouth. Blowjobs are a good way to wet it quickly so it's nicer for you." Curtis told her, happy to get another quick blowjob. As she worked on him, he threw his shirt off and kicked his shoes away.

Sighing softly as she blew him, he only let it last a few moments before stopping her. "Lay down." Curtis instructed, climbing on top of her once again. Slowly he slid inside of her extremely tight pussy, moaning loudly at the feeling. "Wow, you're just as tight as a virgin." He laughed softly, waiting for Daisy to adjust to his size, but soon his thrusts began. Their bodies were nice and close, their sweat mixing together. Soft kisses ran across Daisy's neck, wanting this to be as gentle as possible. Rough sex would have been preferred, but he would need to ease the girl into that first. "You have an incredible body..." He told her, his hand slowly running down her side and gripping her butt.

Sitting up, she scooted over to the edge of the bed, her legs spread and went either side of his as he stood over the actress. Unfastening his pants, she pulled them down to his ankles as he undressed his upper body and kicked off his shoes. Now feeling confident and comfortable with the man, unlike before when she was looking away, Daisy licked his cock and put him in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down slowly against his shaft.

It didn't last to long however with his instruction making her lay down flat on the bed after she pulled herself up, taking her legs away from the floor.

Feeling his entire weight on her and pressed against her chest, Daisy looked up to the ceiling as she felt him kiss her neck as well as fix himself at her entrance before finally pushing in. "Ugh" she gasped, her walls getting used to the foreign body inside of her and making room.

Biting her bottom lip, she loved the way he kissed her neck and slowly humped her. "Mmmm...fuck.." she whispered with her eyes closed, her hot breath landing on the side of his neck while her hands wrapped around his back trying to hold him close to her.

Back
Top Bottom