Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Originals

cherrybambina

Planetoid
The_Originals_intertitle.png

About this Role play:

The role play itself is based off a run off show from the Vampire Diaries called The Originals. Anyone who wants to role play is expected to have watched at least season one to get a good understanding of the characters. Now we aren't completely following along with the plot of the show however I do expect you guys to keep the theme going. Basically Hayley is pregnant with Hope, Klaus's baby and different enemies are constantly trying to take down the Original family.

Character Choosing

You can reply down bellow which character you would like to play. Characters that are claimed will say taken and have the username of the person who has chosen them beside the characters name. First come first serve. I expect you guys to try your best to stick to the characters personality and do your best not to make them seem out of character.

Non Canon Characters

Oc's can only be chosen if you have already claimed a canon character. For every oc you make you must claim a canon character as well. For example if you play two oc's you must play two canon characters. The problem is usually role plays that allow people to play oc's become all about said oc's instead of the canon characters. Now I get it, it's easier to play an oc since you connect to them more than the canon character you play, at least that happens to me. However in order to make the role play continue the same theme as the show we need to put just as much work if not more into playing the canon characters. If I see you guys putting the canon character you have chosen to the side i'll give you a friendly reminder just as I expect you to do the same with me c: The good thing about oc's is you can also use them to contribute to the theme. You can do this by making Your oc's enemies with the Original family and planning to try and take them down, who knows maybe even enemies will show up for your oc's who can pair up with the Original family to try and take down the other enemies.

Sentence Count
I expect you guys to do your best to follow your characters way of talking and actions as they do in the show. I also would like you to post at least six sentences for each character with no text talk and proper English.

Links
Character Thread

Roleplay Thread

Ooc Chatter Thread

Hey Cherrybambina,

Although we're playing OCs and the assumption is that everyone knows them, would you still like a short Character Sheet for the characters?

You really only need to make out a character sheet if you are role playing non cannon characters, for canon characters you don't need one though you can make one if you want to. btw sorry for any spelling mistakes, currently writing this on my phone since i'm away from home atm but good news! The role play should be up as soon as get back.

Hey guys! it's finally up! sorry it took a while and seems a bit rushed, today has been hectic lol xc anyway here it is.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=71250

I posted.Though it's not nice since I'm a bit confused.We need to get an OOC running.I didn't even start Camille right now, should I?

Yeah you can if you want lol and okay I'll make one when my laptop is finished updating. Sorry, I'm not the greatest at role playing the actual starting party of a rp . I kinda set it in the best way I can, Marcel still controls the capital and around the time that hayley wad unlinked to Sophie. Obviously we can't run the role play exactly the way the show is as much as I want to though so like some characters are gonna be alive earlier than intended tto or something. Like I said I started where it was easier for me to start but if you guys would rather start in a different time frame I'm open to it :p

Don't worry about it, nobody is.:)

Since we don't have a Sophie, Hayley is not linked to her right? Maybe we could decide with a specific episode of season one, and then from there start our own version, keeping the history of the previous episode constant.
Like if we choose episode 5, then what ever happened before it is un changeable, the rest we create?

I kinda get what you are saying and that sounds good! which episode would you want to base it on? episode 5 sounds good to me since i'm pretty sure I don't have to change my first post at all lol #lazyandexhausted

I also feel as if this should be the ooc part of the thread cx since we have used it for ooc chatter so far lol

Episode 5 seems too far off.Maybe episode 2.Before the masquerade and stuff.

I know, but it is required to create an OOC thread.:D Rules and all.

Back
Top Bottom