Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Their kiss continued for what felt like an eternity but still seemed to be cut short as Tia pulled away only to softly suckle at her friends neck, the time the two previously spent together showcasing just how much Tia learnt about Isabelle's weaknesses as her friend began to give in to her moans of pleasure leaving her lips, soon Tia moved again leaving kisses down Isabelle's body skipping past her breasts and stomach until she arrived between her legs, Tia's tongue began to probe her friend and Isabelle shook and her back arched as the pleasure began to run through her.

Rebecca continued forward unsure of what she would find but soon heard such a familar sound the screams of mind-breaking pleasure that the other girls were being put through, her body reacting subconciously as she got wet imagining the writhing bodies that had surrounded her begging for more wanting nothing but sexual release and the flood of pleasure that came with it, she began walking towards the sound before David stopped her snapping her out of a daze, she looked around confused for a minute before finally answering his question. "Ummm...anything I'm not picky." The heat of desire still pinned to her tone.

Aden grins, enjoying the show, he stays silent so as not to distract Isabelle and remind her he's there.

David smiles at her and noticed the look in her eyes as she had heard the sounds from the other women, he continued to the kitchen. "Good... I'll get us some stew then..." He leads her to a counter and lifts her up to sit on it, he makes her look at him and kisses her softly. "Mmm... You be a good girl and stay here then... It won't take long..." He leaves her and moves to go heat the soup.

Tia's probing tongue began to push deeper as Isabelle fought less and less almost to the point where she was welcoming the touch but before Isabelle reached a crescendo Tia pulled away, quickly climbing up Isabelle's body and planting a kiss against her once again before she had a chance to say anything, the same tongue that probed her friends pussy now invading the same friends mouth. Isabelle returned it eagerly hungry for more, aching for more from Tia, Even Tia began to pull at Isabelle's restraints, begging for more feedback from her friend.

Rebecca couldn't help but yearn sex now, that machine she was hooked up to for so long that broke her morality that snapped what self-control she had and made her so full of craving, hearing the girls still hooked up to it forced the memories upon her, the kiss ended far to quickly leaving her yearning, her body shook as she looked at David with desire while she sat on the counter. "F-faster." She said in regards to the food, she wanted him to be done cooking so she could do anything, everything else with him.

Aden gets up and moves to bolt the door, seeing Tia starting to free her play toy, he moves back to the chair to watch, wondering what little Izzy would do once free.

David had just sat the pot over the fire when he heard Rebecca's soft plea, he turns back to her and noticed her look. He stands from checking the fire and moves over to her, he slowly runs his fingers over her arms and sides. "Mmm... Is my Jewel still excited..." He moves his hands to her breasts and kneeds them gently, rubbing her nipples slowly, he watches her. "It will take time to heat up... Let me care for you while we wait..." He slips a hand between her thighs and rubs her wet slit slowly, paying close attention to her clit, rubbing it fast and slow. "That's it baby... You wanna cum for me again..."

Tia finally loosened the bindings but it took a few seconds to register in Isabelle's mind, her limbs still out stretched as if held when the realization hit her she withdrew for a moment, the kiss stopping, Tia looking wounded as Isabelle pulled away, Isabelle looked confused but soon her eyes glossed over and she wrapped her arms and legs around Tia, her body screamed for more of her friend who was like a younger sister to her minutes passed like this, the two frantically making out with each other but with a few quick movements from Tia the two changed position, Tia laid under her friend and Isabelle riding her face, screams of pleasure filling the room but it didn't take long for Isabelle to begin returning the favour, animalistic lust taking over causing screams to come from Tia the person she now seemed to worship between her legs, tasting her pussy with reckless abandon was enough to almost make her feel faint.

Rebecca rubbed against him like a cat begging for food as he moved his hands over her. "yes...." She opened up to him immediately, legs spreading as he rubbed her, the mixture of speeds made her feel like she was rushing towards her orgasm and she leaned up to plant a wet kiss against his lips while one hand reached between his legs, squeezing his length through his clothes.

Aden watched as she was released and was about to move in when she changed and the two were going at it again. He grins and starts to slowly tease himself, he'd have to be ready when Isabelle finally begged him to make her cum.

"Mmm... That's good Sweety... Close your eyes and just feel it..." He nips her lip and takes control of the kiss, licking her lips and kissing her roughly as he continues to rub. He groans against her lips and slows his movements slightly to draw it out for her, he moves to kissing her neck.

The two each felt like the other's tongues were magic they were both craving orgasm so much that each touch felt perfect despite their inexperience, Tia could feel her body tightening as her friend pushed deeper, she didn't feel any shame in letting the pleasure run through her, Suddenly she locked up and screamed with pleasure, she had the good mind to stop on Isabelle but the vibrations caused by Tia cumming was just enough for Isabelle too, she didn't mean to set her off in fact she had stopped for that very reason but even though that was the case she had defied Aden unwillingly although those thoughts hadn't reached her brain yet.

Rebecca followed his lead, allowing him to take over as she closed her eyes, his touch was perfection hitting places that before being kidnapped she didn't know existed. "Y-yes....more please more..." She attempted to free his cock but struggled with his clothing as she grew ever closer.

Aden was a bit disappointed when Isabelle came as well, but he had seen that Tia had done as told and stopped. "It's fine Tia... Just continue and don't let it happen again..." He says softly before Isabelle can understand its him talking.

David slips his fingers into her and continues to rub with his thumb, pressing a bit harder, he holds her hands as he pushes her closer. "After you Jewel... Concentrate on your own pleasure pet... It's all there is..." He nips her neck harder, wanting her to simply burst.

Tia was still shaking when Aden cut in softly, his voice reassuring rather then punishing as she may have expected. "Y-y-yes sir." She answered while her body still rocked through but despite this Tia had already begun to move again, shifting their position once more she slowly helped Isabelle to sit up before taking position behind her, Tia reached around to slowly play with her friend, not wanting to disappoint Aden this would give her more control, Isabelle turned her head to once again kissing her friend, she was lost in the lust, her legs spreading to allow Tia full access while unknowingly giving Aden an unblocked view of her wet pussy.

Rebecca only struggled more as his touch continued, soon becoming completely unable to try and undo his clothing and soon she found her hands being held in his, a scream leaving her lips as she felt his teeth on her neck even harder she was hardly holding herself together when suddenly she shook violently against his fingers a silent scream through her open lips, her body still held itself up on shaky legs, a slackjawed expression took over her face with lines of drool running down her chin.

Aden smirks at them, Isabelle didn't even remember that he was there, she spread her legs wide for him to see everything, just wanting Tia to continue pleasing her. He chuckles silently, he couldn't wait to see her face when she was denied her next release, he'd quite enjoy her begging him to make her cum.

His fingers kept moving through her orgasm, only stopping when her eyes glazed over again, he removes them and lifts her to sit on the counter again. He makes her look at him "Jewel... Jewel Sweety... Look at me..." He smiles as she finally focused on him "Did you enjoy that love..." He rubs her cheek, then kisses her softly, he hoped this would do until their food was ready, he pulls back "You rest here... I'll get our food..." He helps her move back so she won't fall and goes to check the food again.

Isabelle shook each time Tia moved her fingers the mind of this female fighter in a complete sex driven haze as she continued to make out with her friend, Her body tightened, the muscles in her stomach visibly flexing as she grew closer and closer. "T-Tia..." She whimpered into her friends mouth and suddenly Tia moved her hands away Isabelle's body reacted before she understood what happened, her body twitched in absense and a few seconds later. "P-please Tia."
Tia moved away from the kiss, the plea so heartbreaking but she knew she couldn't, she only looked down feeling like a traitor.

Jewel finally felt satiated, at least for now her eyes slowly coming back to life as she was moved to sit down. "Y-yes." She looked up at David with different eyes now, no longer thirsting for sex, but that machine broke the young girl and it wouldn't take much to make her be overtaken by her urges again.

Aden look up as Isabelle begs Tia softly, he smirks "Let her relax... Then continue... Make her ready for me my sweet..." He locks his eyes with hers when she looks up, Isabelle still lost to her pleasure and not noticing him at all. "Do this and I'll reward you my love... Make her want me..." He shifts his chair closer to watch, knowing Tia won't fail him, she'd do anything for him now.

David stirs the pot and tastes it, he adds a few more spices, then dishes out two bowls, returning to her. "Here... Jewel sweety... Careful, it's hot..." He cups her cheek with his free hand and smiles "Finish up... And we'll go see how your friends are doing..."

"P-please Tia..." Isabelle continued to plead her hands reaching back to find Tia's own. Tia bit her lip feeling awful for doing this to Isabelle, the loving friend of hers who she had turned into a woman clouded by lust, Her thoughts were interrupted by Aden who was asking for more, the word reward acting like a drug in her brain her hands soon moving back to Isabelle, teasing her again but she wouldn't let her friend cum as much as she wanted to hear Isabelle yell in pleasure again.

Jewel lifted a spoonful up and pulled her hair out of the way before blowing on it to cool it, taking the single spoon with a smile on her face obviously happy with the taste. "Okay." Friends, they seemed so far away almost forgotten with how her mind was wired now, the machines tainted her idea of family and friends they weren't as important as sheer mind breaking pleasure.

Aden grins as he watches, Isabelle becoming more upset with each denial, for frustrated, he could see her shaking with the slightest touch now. He stands and moves to sit in the bedside, Tia still working her up, only to stop moments later, he smiles at her. "Make her think of me pet... Have her beg me..." He knew Isabelle only saw and heard Tia at the moment, her lifeline, now he's have her shift it to him.

David smiles and they eat in mostly silence, he had a bit more training for her, she'd be made loyal to him alone. Once they were done eating, he helps her stand and takes her hand, leading her away, down the hall to the training room. He could feel her tighten her grip as they got closer, her body naturally reacting to the sound. He leads her to a farther corner, making her look at him, he rubs her cheek to help her focus. "Do you trust me love..." He was helping her sit on a machine again, no straps this time, it was currently off.

Isabelle had seemingly given up on words when asking Tia, now only whimpers and cries for release, she knew Tia could give it to her she wanted so much for Tia to be the one, the thought of Isabelle herself doing it out of the question while Tia's fingers which knew just how to touch her were there.
Tia was struggling with it more and more, each time Isabelle's cries would get more urgent and each time Tia stopped allowing it to build up. "I..." Her mouth hung open trying to find the words something anything. "I...I...Isabelle...you..." Isabelle's eyes focused on Tia's the intense stare shared between them only made it harder. "I...c-can't..." Tia couldn't bare staring at Isabelle and forced her to look toward Aden. "Master can give it to you." As the words rolled off her tongue Isabelle's hands went to move on their own, stopping short of Aden before scrunching up, indecision filling her head as Tia looked away disappointed in herself.

The only sound that came from Jewel was an occasional gasp as she found a pocket of hot soup that burnt her mouth, finally she finished and walked with David, it wasn't long before she could hear moans and screams of pleasure of the women in her village. Her body began to remember the sensations, already aching for more of it she wanted so deeply to join them but was taken further into the room. "N..no..." She begged as she passed them all in throes of orgasm, filled with cock or tongueing each other in throes of passion. Soon she was being put onto a machine again. "Y-yes you can do anything to me..." Her eyes begged him to take her and fuck her with reckless abandon. "Please anything." It didn't seem to matter what was happening to her if he was going to pleasure her it didn't matter.

Aden looks to Tia and give a disapproving look, then looks to Isabelle again, he smirks "Continue Tia... Don't fail again..." He stares at Isabelle, then waits for Tia's fingers to stop again, watching her "She's right... I can give you what you need... You just have to ask..." He moves closer, his hand softly rubbing her ankle, keeping the soft touch up, even when Tia stops. "What do you need Isabelle..." He smirks, watching her eyes.

David smiles at her "That's my girl... Just relax..." He turns the machine on to low, knowing that would only be a tease, he watches her. "Look at me love... Or it goes off..." He made his point, turning it straight off as her eyes shut, then on as she looked at him again, he was the source of her pleasure. He keeps this up until the low setting was barely effecting her, he also wasn't letting her cum, he bumps it up to medium, watching closely. When she finally got close enough, while staring at him, he turns is off and steps close, his hand taking its place. "You cum for me Jewel..." His fingers quickly working her to her peak, he kisses her as she hits it. He gives her a few moments, then starts again at low.

The words shook Tia to her core the fact that she failed AND had to continue torturing Isabelle, her fingers moved back into position, moving her head against Isabelles in a way that forced her to focus on Aden, Moisture welling in her eyes as she did.
Isabelle was mostly drawn off by Tia's fingers again, only in the back of her mind noticing Aden the words only coming through after Tia came to a stop. "I...want..." her hands were reaching up again, but it was obvious that the tiny bit of Isabelle that hated this man still hid somewhere was fighting she was so close but couldn't bring herself to say it, her lips seemed frozen until Tia quickly pinched her clit, a scream leaving her lips. "Cum! I want to cum! God make me cum Please Anything!" Her vision jumped between Aden and Tia, the invitation open to either.

Jewel let out a long groan as the machine booted to life, her body beginning to be worked over by the machine, she heard his command but it didn't register until the machine turned off and that was enough to effectively glue her eyes to him she couldn't risk it stopping again, as the machine moved to medium she wanted to scream he was keeping her close, her tongue now hanging out as she stared into his eyes almost scared to blink, when the machine stopped and he stepped forward she whined, tongue still hanging out and eyes wide begging she looked like a bitch in heat, The command was followed by her body contracting, and eyes rolling back she didn't even have time to come down before the machine started again, her eyes soon returned but she had the same look on her face, she reached out for him as best she could he was now just outside her reach, she wanted more anything she could get.

Aden smirks, watching her fight, then grins as something Tia did, pushed her over the edge, he moves closer. He gently pulls her from Tia's arms and has her straddle his lap, his cock now teasing her gently as she squirms. "You want to cum Isabelle..." He holds her hips and rocks her for a few seconds, teasing her more, then holds her still. "You need to earn that right... Tia can't help you anymore.. Your options are me... Or go without..." A few teasing rocks again, then stops "I'll gladly make you cum... Fuck you as long as you want... But you have to something first..." He does it again, then stares at her and says softly "Submit to me... Beg your Master to allow you to cum..." Every minute until she answers, he rocks her a few teasing seconds.

David smiles at her and again keeps it on low, stopping it once again if her eyes close too long. "That machine may pleasure you Jewel..." He steps closer as he bumps it to medium again, he holds her hands, watching her get closer, again turning it off as she gets close. "But only I can make you truly cum..." He fingers quickly work her to her peak again, again giving her a moment before stepping back and starting at low again. He was hoping to train her enough that nothing and no one safe himself, could please her.

Tia wanted to resist as Isabelle was taken from her but her hands fell to her sides, a look of defeat and betrayal on her face that even with the thought of a reward wouldn't go away, perhaps for failing before she wouldn't receive it, it was as if she was an addict without her drug as she looked up at Aden and Isabelle now on his lap.

Isabelle felt similar but with less of the focus on the her want for Tia and more on the burning within her that begged to be quenched. "T-tia..." She wanted Tia to be the one to push her over but soon the threat that she may not be able was all to real, she looked up to Aden, that voice in the back of her head crushed by her need. "Please...Please I can't wait." Her legs squeezed tightly together as he rocked her for that short time before stopping again and again. "Help..." Her hands began to move towards her crotch, if she had no other choice she would have to do it herself.

Jewel made the mistake once more of closing her eyes to enjoy the sensation, the moment it stopped they shot open wide, the sensations were torture even with the frequent release the build up provided a powerful but short lived release. "Please please I want you." Lines of saliva dripping off her tongue like a blubbering child, she wanted his dick, she wanted to ride him to feel his cum fill her, She attempted to step out of the machine to realize her goal.

Aden grips her hands quickly, he stares at her and continues his teasing "Submit to me... And I'll help you..." He holds both hands in one, freeing the other to cup her cheek, teasing again, he smiles at her. "Just a simple 'Please Master...' And I'll give you want you so need..." She was still fighting, just slightly, but he could feel her breaking, she was so close, so desperate. He doesn't look to Tia, keeping eye contact with Isabelle, but he could tell she was upset, he'd have to help her once Isabelle was his.

David smiles at her and reaches out to take her hand "I know you do love... As soon as your lesson is over... Be good and stay there..." He bumps the machine to medium again, he stands by her and cups her cheek, making her look at him. "This machine can't make you cum anymore my love..." He leaves it on medium, seeing if her brain got her lesson yet in such a short time. "Only I can satisfy you... Say it..."

In the back of her head Isabelle's concience and self control were screaming to reject the man, to spit in his face, kick him in the dick just anything to hurt him and escape, to drag Tia out if she had to but they were so pushed to the back they merely formed whispers overshadowed by overwhelming lust and desire, Her hands formed balled fists before releasing while in his grip begging for release. When she was told what she had to do her body reacted without thought. "Please master." That was what he wanted and soon she wouldn't feel release.
Tia glanced up at her friend, that look of lust in her eyes something that would have been so alien to her at home in their village, she was a woman of principle and discipline and now this is what she had become, part of Tia didn't mind it though if she could share Isabelle like this but right now Isabelle wasn't hers, her glance fell back down to the floor as if this was already the start of her punishment.

Jewel thought he was going to help her out, to take her onto him only to push her back into the machine, his words seemed like torture how could she wait, how could she stay when he was so close. "B-but..." The machine turned up again and she shook unable to form her words as she looked to him, his next sentence was so painfully true no matter how she attempted to move she couldn't get close. "O-only you c-can..." Her words failed her as she stared at him, the burning between her legs so painful.

Aden grins "That's my girl..." He didn't waist time, he held her hips and thrust into her fully, ingraining in her mind that compliance got rewards. "Thank your Master..." He want thrusting into her at a steady pace, he kne she was close and wanted it to be big, as he feels her twitching around him, he speeds up and thrusts harder, staring st her. "Do you like that Izzy..." He grins at her, staring.

David smiles "That's right baby... Only me... Hold that thought..." He stares at her and turns it to max, testing her body, he steps close again and holds her hand, watching her. "Only me..." He quickly turns the machine off and uses his hands, throwing her over the edge again, he kisses her.

Isabelle's eyes threatened to roll into the back of her head the moment she felt him fill her, her mind blanked as he began to thrust with any thought of fighting back or resisting simply vanishing, she screamed in pleasure again and again as she felt his cock speed in and out of her, his words came to her ears as murmers, subtle sounds compare to her own loud screams of desire, within a minute of him thrusting into her she felt an orgasm unlike any other come speeding towards her whether from being withheld or the feeling of a real cock soon she found herself writhing on top of him, squirting as she did, eyes rolling back as she began to fall limp.

Jewel's moans and groans now force their way out as yells, how long could it go on, David was right there her ultimate reward inches away and she was forced to ride this machine that simply couldn't compare, her body shook violently as the machine continued its work now on max power she couldn't keep looking at him anymore her body reflexing to close her eyes and drop her head as the intense vibrations bought her so close, the machine turned off and she felt his hands at her crotch and only moments later she felt him force another orgasm onto her, her jaw slacked as he kissed her and her eyes glazed over, her body wanted to collapse but all her mind wanted was him.

Aden grins as she loses it and thrusts faster, soon filling her as she goes limp, he was panting and holding her to him, he looks down at the mess she made. "Hmm... I guess that will do... For now..." He pulls her up again and kisses her "Welcome home..." He whispers softly before laying her on the bed, he looks to Tia and smiles at her softly "Come here pet... You did well for me today..." He slowly pulls her on to his wet lap, he cups her cheek and glances at Isabelle "See... You helped me do that... Made her finally enjoy herself..." He kisses Tia softly and rocks her against him "Would you like a ride..."

David slowly pulls her from the machine and moves to sit with her, holding her in his lap as she slowly comes back, running his fingers through her hair gently. "That's it baby... Relax..." Once she was more coherent, he calls one of the younger men over, he looks at her "Only me baby... Remember that... And trust me..." He helps her stand and tells the man to try and make her cum.

Tia's lip began to quiver as she heard her friend go through such an intense orgasm that she couldn't share in, she watched as Aden laid the exhausted Isabelle on the bed before he turned to look at her, she expected a punishment but instead felt him pull her against him. "M-master?" She asked, the compliment seemingly struggling to penetrate her skull. "Y-yes master but didn't I...mess it up?" Her body reacted regardless of how much her mind was fighting her and she found herself grinding against Aden, her body begging to feel him fill her.

Jewel took a few minutes before her brain finally switched back on, her immediate reaction to seeing him being to reach up and try to make out with him but before she had the chance she found herself in the arms of another man. "No but...I want....you..." She begged as the man's hands began to roam and brush over her sensitive body

Back
Top Bottom