Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

For a short time all of this pleasure became a blur, it was like every time she blinked she would lose time awaking to another orgasm, soon she found herself on the bed with no explanation as to how she got there just simply awaking to his pleasure that forced her to cum again, at this point she had no more voice to scream out, only emitting a squeak to go along with the violent shakes pulsing through her body, legs spread wide as her muscles began to let go and chest heaving as she fought for breath.

Aden watched her, making her cum once more before pulli away to clean his hand, he smiles at her and moves closer, kissing her softly. "That's a good girl... Rest now..." He gently cleans her up and lays her under the covers, letting her finally rest, he'd pick back up tomorrow after she's been fed.

Once the woman were all asleep, a few men entered the room silently, having done this several time, they start to remove all the young girls. Every girl that looked between 15 and 18 were taken and placed in a separate room, the others left to find out once they woke up.

The girls that were taken were drugged immediately and tied to machines before they were fully awake, they were also blindfolded. Once the girls tried to get free, the machines started, they were pleasure machines and the drugs they were given, boosting their sex drive, their training had started.

Isabelle awoke refreshed now to the yelling and crying of several of the women in her room. "What happened?!" She immediately jumped to her feet and moved towards the group, through gibberish and tears she eventually pieced together that the younger girls were taken, her eyes filling with obvious rage as she moved towards the door a couple of strong slams and kicks against the door to get the attention of whoever was guarding their room. "What have you done?! Where are the girls you sick bastards?!"

The girls were kept that way the rest of the night, then only allowed half an hour to rest and eat before being drugged again and returned to the machines. A few guards were left to watch them, smacking them slightly if any tried to sleep through it.

Once the other had woken up and here begging at the doors, the leader of the guards pushed open the door, knocking several women down. "Shut up! Your girls are learning for their new lives... Something you'll get to do as well when the time comes..."

Aden woke late, his rooms being far from the women, he stretches, then moves to check on his little toy, he tips her chin to him slightly and starts to kiss her.

Isabelle stumbled back but quickly found her footing, her rage almost a physical aura around her as he explained the situation in vague terms. "You piece of shit..." Isabelle now sprinting towards him and reaching out for his weapon which turned out to be a feint as she instead slipped past him arm raised to hit the guard in the throat as an attempt to knock him down.

Tia awoke slowly and pleasurably, enjoying the kiss for about a minute before she snapped awake and momentarily lucid, pushing him away and pushing herself to her feet. "S-stay away! I don't know how your doing it whether its all drugs or magic or something else but I won't let you anymore." Out of the corner of her eye she spotted something metal and reflective, she reached for it in a panic and held it up to him, merely a letter opener but it did have a sharp point. "I...I'll stab you in the throat if you come near me!"

The guard barely dodged her attack before grabbing her and pinning her to the floor, he looks down at her. "You're determined to hurt these women... Aren't you..." He looks back to the others "You remember the bosses orders... She attacks us... We attack them... 3 lashings each!" He hauls Isabelle up and makes her face the remaining women "Are you going to keep letting her hurt you... We aren't normally this forceful... But your little guard has force our hands!" He looks at them all, he was sewing a few seeds of mistrust "She knew if she attacked that you'd be hurt... And yet she still did it..." The other guards start to leave the room once done, he tosses Isabelle to the ground before leaving and locking the door again.

Aden smirks at her and backs away "Feisty... I like it... But are you forgetting what happens if you misbehave... Unless you're ready to trade places... I'll tell you I can't wait to get a hold of your little friend..." He sits back on the end of his bed and grins "So what will it be..."

"You kidnap us and try to force guilt on me? You pathetic weasel of a man." Isabelle saying it loud enough for everyone to hear, the women were mostly on her side despite the man's attempts, they had kidnapped them and now had stolen their daughters for their 'new lives' which could mean so many things. and Isabelle was willing to risk her own life on the frontlines in order to free everyone without taking a second to think of herself. Once the screaming stopped from the lashings and they were left to their own devices once again Isabelle rushed to her feet, doing her best to care for everyone's injuries.

Tia's hands were shaking as those memories tried to reinforce good feelings upon this monster but she stayed the course. "I...I'm not going to trade places, I would never put anyone through this let alone Isabelle." A thought passing across her mind that she couldn't trade places if this man was dead, the hell would be over, her hands ceasing their shaking and her intention obvious and pronounced as she lunged at the man with the ridiculous weapon.

The head guard, David, "They won't think like that forever..." He says softly before leading most of the men away "Let's go check out are new students..." He chuckles as they heads to see the younger girls, they enter the room and start checking them, a few were pulled off and brought before them. "Alright... Who wants more of that... And who's ready for the real thing..." He looks at the four girls he had standing there, at least two of them looked ready to jump his men, and not to attack them.

Aden had been expecting her attack, she was too easy to read, so when she lunged, he reached out and grabbed the wrist with the knife. "Aww... Nice try Sweety..." He flips her onto her back and gets over her, he takes the knife and tosses it across the room, he smirks at her. "I guess it's time to up your 'rewards' my sweet..." He leans down and kisses her roughly before pulling back "I'm curious... If you had killed me... What was your plan... Did you think my men would let you walk out..." He holds her hands above her head with one of his, his other going to her pussy, he starts to rub it slowly. "They'd kill you... Or rape you... And the rest of your friends... Is that what you wanted..." He starts to rub her clit "There is nothing you can do to save your friends... Except to be the good girl you promised to be... Now... Are you a good girl... Or a fighter..." He stares at her.

The girls had been almost pushed into a frenzy as the night had gone on, two of the girls wanted, needed something more...filling, without words attempting to grip onto any man they could get their hands on and rip off their clothes, the two others not even managing to reach that far instead their hands dropping to please themselves, fingers plunging deep into their own depths and filling the room with cries of pleasure.

Before Tia could even understand what happened she was on her back and the knife was across the room, her physical strength and reaction time not even able to compare with Aden's as he effortlessly held her hands above her head, his rough kiss bringing back those thoughts that wanted so badly to cloud her head, she resisted and tried her best to continue that fighting as he began to rub her pussy. "I...Isabelle would keep us safe..." She was trying so hard to keep her faith but as those thoughts continued to worm their way into her head

David grins and watches the girls "Very nice..." He pulls one of the lone girls to him and makes her look at him, reaching down, he replaces her hand with his, rubbing slowly. "Look at me girl... You like that? Do you want something more... Something bigger..."

Aden looks at her "Has she kept you safe so far..." He rubs a bit faster "Am I hurting you Tia..." He leans closer "Don't you want to protect your friends..." He rubs faster again "Tell me you'll be a good girl... Come on... Say it Sweety..." He spoke softly, he could see her will slipping again.

The girl's hand placed over his as he began to rub her attempting to push him inside while nodding quickly to his question. "Yes...yes please bigger please..." The girl with an animalistic look of lust as she did her best to mount him, pushing against his muscular form with her weak and petite body. "Now please...please..." Her body so highly strung at this point she felt like she would explode.

Tia did her best not to listen to the man, she had to believe in Isabelle Tia had to believe that her best friend would rescue her even if more and more of her didn't want to be saved despite her moments of lucidity. "I'll...be...a good girl." With each word her physical fight visibly leaving her. "I..." She made a sudden jerk before relaxing. "M-more..."

David grins at her and pulls his hand away "Good... Very good..." He start to open his pants, he looks at his other men "Get more men... At least one per girl..." He leads the girl with him to a chair and sits, pulling her onto his lap and grinding her against him. "If they want more... Start round two... If they ask to stop... Drug them again and let them continue round one..." He looks back to his gril and smirks "Alright Sweety... You've been such a good girl... Time for a reward..." He holds her hips and starts to slowly lower her into him, giving a small push past her barrier, he lets her go and reaches down to tease her clit. "Now ride it Sweety..." He watches her and continues to tease until she starts moving.

Aden smiles at her and pulls his hand back slowly "You want more Tia..." He starts to remove his clothes and then leads her to the bed slowly, he pats his lap, his cock hard and ready for her. "You want more Sweety... Come take it..." He grins.

The words he spoke to the other men in the room simply passed her by making no impact, the young girl so focused on the pleasure that was coming to her as she was moved onto his lap, her wet pussy rubbing along his cock until he finally allowed her the chance and with an obvious look of joy she lowered herself onto him, her moans escaping with ease as she felt his cock fill her depths and his fingers on her clit, the moment she was free to move it was like a gun was set off, she rode him ferociously like a hungry animal as desire took over, reaching forward she wrapped her arms around his neck, nails digging into his shoulders. "Oh god! Oh god! YES!" The look on her face almost inhumanly horny.

As Aden's hand was pulled away she let out a weak 'no' that she cursed herself for but as the man removed his clothes she couldn't help but lick her lips her body beginning to move on its own, every now and then faltering while her rational mind attempted to take over but it wasn't going to win as soon she lowered herself very slowly over him, her needs demanding a much slower burn then her village friends as she rode him almost painfully slowly. "It's wrong...but so good...I shouldn't...but I need to..." The battle still obviously waging strong but it was obvious which side was winning.

David grins and holds her hips, helping her lift off him higher before going back down harder, "Nnn... Aren't you a little fire cracker..." He smacks her ass lightly and groans as she tightens on him "What's your name girl..." When she didn't answer him, he holds her hips to still her movements "Name Sweety... Then you can continue..." He smiles at her but holds firm until she obeys.

Aden cups her cheek as she rides him and smiles "And good girls get rewards... You like your rewards..." He rocks his hips up a bit harder to make his point, then leans forward and licks at her nipples. "Right Tia... You're a good girl to be rewarded..." He continues to suckle her nipples, gently massaging them as well, flooding her system with pleasure to help her break.

The young girl let out a yelp of surprise as her ass was smacked but obviously didn't dislike it, she was still ignoring what he was saying while she rode for her life, pleasure filling her body more and more at least until he held her still. "Name?" It took her a moment to figure out exactly what he meant she had been so lost to the pleasure and she fought against his hold but to no avail. "My name is Rebecca." The words gushing out of her mouth so he would stop holding her in place, it wasn't long until she felt his thick rod fill her again.

Tia was trying to bite back her moans, even after everything she did still want to keep quiet but she couldn't help but squeal as he leaned forward and took her nipples with his mouth. "Y-y-yes I'm a good girl...I want to be rewarded so much." Her body now beginning to speed up and hands pushing him into her breasts. "More oh dear god more." The words coming out as lust filled whispers.

David grins at her and let's her go as promised, she started to ride him hard and fast again, he moans slightly and groans, rolling his hips up to meet hers. "Rebecca... Are you enjoying yourself..." He reaches out and first rubs, then pinches her nipple, pulling it gently. "Do you want it to stop..." He reaches down to rub her clit slowly, then pinches it lightly, then a bit harder as she moans louder. "Will you follow orders to feel like this..." All the other girls were asked similar questions, if they gave the wrong answers, they were sent back to stage one for a few hours. Some were even starting to calm down, but still being obedient to receive rewards, the young were always the easiest to break.

Aden smirks against her breast and suckles harder, even nipping lightly, she was slipping further, he holds her hips and moves her a bit faster. "Mmm..." He moans against her nipple and pulls back, he smiles at her "Does my Tia wanna cum..." He reaches down to rub her clit as she rides him, staring at her "Such a good girl Tia... Always a good girl..." He rubs faster as she starts to moan, keeping her looking at him.

"Yes yes!" Rebecca answered enthusiastically, her moans mixed in with each word so heavily that the they came out as simple grunts mixed with pure pleasure, his fingers pinching at her nipple causing her to cry out again. "No don't stop! NEVER STOP!" Her nails digging harder into his shoulders as she rode him like she was trying to stop him from putting a hold on this pleasure then feeling his fingers pinching her clit causing her to tremble. "Yes I'll follow orders! oh god!" Rebecca shook as she came on top of David.

Tia was going crazy, his mouth on her breast and his cock filling her were mind blowing, when he mentioned her cumming she couldn't even form a word with the excited moans coming out of her mouth and with his expert touch it wasn't long until she was overloaded, a silent scream silencing her moans as she contracted her legs tightening like a vice, eyes rolling back as her juices flowed down her legs like a river before finally collapsing on top of him while she came. "S-s-so good..."

As she starts to cum, David holds her hips and pounds up into her harder a few times, that, combined with her squeezing him, made him cum as well. "Nnn... Fuck..." He holds her as he jerks a few times, finishing, he tips her chin up and kisses her, licking her lips, then twisting their tongues together. "Mmm... Such a good little girl you are..." When her eyes slowly focus on him, he smiles "Do you have any family here with you Rebecca..." He slowly lifts her off him, it was time for her to prove herself.

Aden moans with her as she tightens on him, he thrusts up into her hard as he cums as well, he watches as her eyes roll back and grins. He holds her close as she falls against him, rubbing her back slowly. "That's right... That's how good girls feel... And you're a very good girl..." He tips her chin up slowly and kisses her, as she kisses him back, he starts her moving again, slow even strokes, he'd build her slowly this time. "Are you my good girl Tia..." He stares at her as she slowly loves her, now gently cupping her breasts and massaging them as well.

Rebecca could feel David's juices pump inside of her but in her state of desire she simply didn't care about the implications anymore and when he kissed her she returned it her first kiss and first time taken away in such a place and she was enjoying it her family would be so disappointed in her. "My mother! And cousin! They are both here..." She sounded disappointed as she was lifted off of David.

Tia was bought back to earth by his voice, the words making so much sense in her mind as they flowed in her ears and with a smile she returned his kiss while her moans filled his mouth as he began to thrust. "Y-yes I'm your good girl!" Tia's small, olive skinned body loving the attention as Aden's hands cupped and massaged her breasts, her hand moving down to softly rub her own clit.

David smirks "Is your cousin in this room... Or is she older.." He watches her "Do you want to ride again Rebecca..." He strokes himself slowly, teasing her, showing her that he was ready again for her. "If you do... You'll have to do something for me first..." He has her fitted with a chastity belt so she can't touch herself anymore, then gives her a simple dress to wear. "You'll go with the guard... And bring your mother back here... Then you'll get her to drink this..." It was the drug they used on the girls "Only then will I fill you again..." He tips her chin up to look at her "Ok baby..." He smiles.

Aden smiles at her and starts to move at a more steady pace "Very good Tia... Do you wanna cum again baby..." He watches her play and starts to speed up slightly, she was almost ready to see her friend again. As she grows closer again, he makes her look at him, not stopping her hand "You feel good... Shouldn't Isabelle feel good too..." He slows just a bit "Do you wanna make Isabelle feel good too..." He speeds back up.

"Shes older! And yes let me ride again please let me ride again!" Rebecca licking her lips as David stroke himself but soon let out a sigh of disappointment when he told her she had to do something and then let out a cry as suddenly there was a chastity belt attached, her hands darting to reach down she wasn't even able to touch herself let alone ride David. "But....but i want it now...." The disappointment obvious in her voice but David wasn't budging on this obviously she looked to the guard. "We have to be quick! Lets go right now!" She threw the dress on and rushed away soon returning with a screaming woman who refused to take what her daughter offered.

Isabelle heard the door open and immediately took a defensive position but relaxed when one of the young girls returned. "Oh thank god are you okay Rebecca? What did they do to you?" The girl ignoring her instead pointing out her mother to a guard. "Wait what are you doing?!" The guard grabbed hold of her mother and Isabelle tried to force him to let go only to be knocked back, slipping as she tried to gain better footing and by the time she pushed to her feet the door was closed again. "GOD DAMN IT!" Isabelle rushing to the doors, slamming her fists against them again. "WHAT ARE YOU MONSTERS DOING!?!"

Tia was already feeling the pleasure build up again, her sensitive body shivering at every touch, every movment. "Yes I want to cum..." Aden began to speed up again and she struggled to hold back her moans but Tia was confused by his question about Isabelle. "Isabelle? Feel good?" Her immediate thought was yes, her friend deserved to feel good but that small part of her old personality was still taking root to defend her friend. "No you cant!" Tia wrapping her legs tightly around him and held him inside her thinking it would be more effective then trying to push him out. "Y-you promised if I behaved you wouldn't...."

David grins as the guard brings the woman back with her daughter, he looks at Rebecca "If she won't drink it... Your pain doesn't stop..." Her pain was obviously her in ability to cum again, well obvious to David and the guards, but not her mother.

Aden slows his movements as she holds him tighter and smiles, cupping her chin "I know... And I'll keep my word... I asked if YOU wanted to make her feel good... I'll even chain her so she can't fight you..." He spoke softly and began to speed up again, her hips loosening as she thought about it, he cups her breasts again. "You'll be in charge... Showing her how to feel this way... Then we'll show her how I make you feel..." He can feel her starting to twitch again "Do you Tai... Do you want to make Isabelle feel good..." He bucks his hips and pushes her over the edge again at his question.

Rebecca looked so distraught as he told her she hadn't earned the reward she so heavily craved. "B-but...no..." Rebecca's eyes now darting between David and her mother who was still screaming and fighting the guards and without giving it a second thought she took the potion into her own mouth and rushed her mother forcing their lips together, her mother attempting to gasp which forced the liquid down her throat and with a few coughs and splutters it all went down, Rebecca turned while her mother still struggled for air. "Now?! I did it please please now!"

Tia on the other hand was still struggling against the mental control of her captor, she knew Isabelle would rather die then be put in any position like this, being a toy for these men's amusement but for some reason the idea was so...tempting, that taboo, the forbidden fruit that would be her friend, her legs loosening as she felt Aden push further in. "I....no....no I can't...but..." Tia's body quivering as she grew close and her control began to slip. "Isabelle....I want to make Isabelle feel good!" Her eyes going blank and lids fluttering as she came while saying the words, what was a river turning into a flood as she squirted against Aden.

David watches her and grins, quick thinking, she was doing very well, he smiles at her and pulls her close. "But of course... You did as told... You earned your reward..." He tips her chin up and kisses her deeply as his hands move lower to unlock her belt and let it fall to the ground. He pulls from the kiss and looks at her, rubbing her cheek "You keep looking at me... Or I stop you..." He whispers to her so her mom can't hear before taking a seat and opening his pants again, he opens his arms in invitation for her to come to him.

"Nnn... That's it baby girl..." He continues to slowly rock his hips as he cums again, filling her as she coats him, he looks into her eyes, keeping her on her high. "That's my good girl... I'll get her ready for you..." He kisses her softly and lifts her off him, he picks up another vile of the lust drug from his desk and helps her drink it. "There... You rest... I'll get Isabelle for you..." He kisses her again until she relaxes and he can pull away, he dresses and leaves his room, a guard outside his door.

Rebecca's couldn't have looked happier as she leaned up to return his kiss, she let out a grunt of desire as his hands moved lower now to unlock her from this sexual prison. "Y-yes..." He didn't have to give that command Rebecca's attention would have been his regardless she licked her lips as David sat down and offered her his invitation, Rebecca jumped at the chance and moved into position eagerly.

Tia's expression could only be described as perverted as she sat atop Aden feeling his cum fill her, cock twitching deep inside her. "Ready?" She asked mind at a loss for the moment as she was lifted off of him "Isabelle..." That lust from before still crushing that faraway voice telling her no, the voice only getting harder to hear as she drank more of that drug. "O-okay." After he left the thoughts of Tia and Isabelle sharing the same sort of relations began to filter into her head, something that Tia had never thought about Isabelle was like a sister to her, someone that she idolized but now the thought of sharing a bed with her was such a delightfully naughty thought

Back
Top Bottom