Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

furry princess

Supernova
Isabelle had been working hard throughout the day along with her family their village had been warned about marauders heading this direction but were still days away. "Dad come on pick up the pace." Isabelle's father scoffing from behind her as he lifted the heavy bags of grain onto a cart.
"Just because your a town guard doesn't mean you get to be a smartass little lady." While his daughter stood on guard and granting assistance where possible he had been doing most of the heavy lifting.
A voice was heard in the distance. "Isabelle I got the water!" Tia slowly pulling a cask of water for their trip behind her with an obvious struggle, Isabelle running over to give her a hand pulling the heavy load. "When you said you were getting water I figured a couple of waterskins a whole cask?" Isabelle laughing softly as Tia rested a bit. "I'll drag you just catch your breath okay?"

Aden sat atop his horse, hidden among the trees of the forest, he looks to his men, about a dozen or more, former guards. "Masks on... Let no one see your faces... And remember, young strong willed girls..." He puts his own mask on as he continues to watch the village people "Knock them around if they fight... But no death... And be careful not to damage them... They're worth a lot of money..." Aden and his men were not with the marauders everyone was on guard for, no, he was with the slave traders, they were scouting the villages before the marauders hit them. They wanted the girls before the village was hit and they were damaged. "You know the plan... Meet back in the forest with your catch... Go!" He broke through the trees and pushed his horse to the village, sword drawn.

Once the slavers charged out of the forest the lookouts sounded the alarm, Isabelle immediately dropped the rope tied to the cask and drew her sword. "Tia get on the cart now, father you ride the horses as fast as you possibly can." Isabelle sheathed her sword and mounted her own horse and while her father had gotten onto the cart Tia stood where she was obviously trying to summon some courage.
"I-i can help! You've taught me how to use a sword I can do it!" Tia's determination undermined by her body shaking with fear.
"No now isn't the time if it comes to it defend my father now get moving there isn't any time for discussion Tia go!" Isabelle ending the conversation by speeding off towards the enemy, once moving she drew her sword. Tia mounted the back of the cart and drew her own sword that she was barely a novice at using, the two now moving in opposite directions but praying for the others safety.
Within moments the slavers had reached the edge of the city some of the villagers hiding from the attackers while others mounted a weak defense with what they could, Isabelle arrived just as a slaver was about to kill one of the villagers but with a quick swing of her sword fate fell on the slaver not the man beneath him.

Aden was rounding a corner on his horse when he saw one of his men being taken out, he glares at the guard, his man was threatening to kill him, no harm was being done. "They'll pay..." It wasn't until he rode closer that he saw the guard was female, now he was really mad, he speeds up and runs at her, knocking her from her horse. "Bitch! You killed one of my men..." He draws his sword, and hides something else in his other hand, he steps closer "This must be a weak village... If they let women guard it..." He could see the rest of his men running around, some carrying 1 or 2 girls and heading into the forest.

Isabelle was taken completely by surprise as she fell from her horse hitting the ground with a loud thud but maintains her grip on the blade that killed Aden's man she quickly scampered to her feet and held the blade in front of her defensively. "I'm sure that was the last thing going through his head too, thinking lowly of women doesn't make much difference with a blade to the throat now does it?" Isabelle saw some of the men with women of the village across the back of their horses either unconscious or bound, she didn't have time to deal with this man and with one quick step she swung towards him, aiming for his horse to either send him to the ground too or at least make the horse uncontrollable.

Tia meanwhile stood atop the open cart wielding her sword two men on horses easily catching up to Isabelle's father and herself. "G-go away! I don't want to hurt you!" Tia's hands sweaty and shaking as one man reached for the cart she attempted to swing at him but at the same time the cart went over a rock, Tia losing her footing and falling from the back and hitting the ground sliding for a few metres before coming to a stop, cuts and bruises now adorning her skin as she struggled for breath while winded, she pushed herself to her feet but was obviously not stable with a small head wound giving her a concussion, she fell to her knees again while trying to find her sword, head ringing.

Aden quickly countered, blocking her sword and pushing her back "Ah ah... Your fight is with me..." He quickly dismounts and walks towards her, sword at the ready and smirks on his face "I'm going to enjoy breaking you... And all your little village girls..." He was excellent with a sword, and even if she did best him, he had a secret weapon, he grips the small vial in his left hand.

Three of Aden's men quickly surround the fallen girl, two drawing their swords as the third dismounts and moves closer to her. "Aww... Such a fighter..." He kicks her sword away and pulls her up to stand before him, holding her up, he looks her over. "A little cut up... But those will heal..." He tips her chin up to make her look at him "You'll make someone a fine bed mate..." He pulls a bottle from his belt and pops the top, making her smell it, it was a knock out gas, once out he closed it again. "Be careful with her, she's cut up enough..." They load her on the horse and take off.

Isabelle's glare pierced Aden as he threatened both her and her fellow villagers. "I don't have time for you considering what your men are doing." Isabelle leaped forward focusing on quick thrusting strikes which were difficult to block, her style of fighting focusing on forcing the other combatant to retreat with quick jabs and her own movement forward, Isabelle's focus undeterred as she continued the assault without giving him a single chance to go on the offense, eventually his defense would falter and that would be the end of him.

Tia saw her blade just as the man kicked it away, she was still struggling for breath as his rough hand gripped her and tipped her chin up to look at him obvious fear filled her eyes with her defenselessness made obvious to her, when he told her she would make a good bedmate she felt sick to her core but soon all that fell away as the knock out gas took effect and she fell limp.

'Damn... She's quick...' He thought as all he could do was block her attacks "Aww... And I was hoping I wouldn't have to use this... But your waisting my time... Goodnight!" He jumps back and tosses the vial, it shatters and the gas surrounds her, his mask protecting him. "I wouldn't try and fight it Sweety... It's too strong even for you..." He steps closer as the gas starts to clear, his sword still at the ready, she was a fighter after all.

The men ride deep into the woods, to their meet up spot, the men already guarding the large group of bound village girls. The three with Tia ride in, the one with her looks over the group "Nice catch... I think the boss will be pleased... Get their collars on them and ready to move out once the boss gets back..." Each girl was fitted with a metal collar, their hands in cuffs that hung from it and a chain connecting them all. The few men that are walking, hold whips "Stay in line... And you won't feel this..." One cracks the whip to the side, showing he can use it. The man holding Tia, binds her hands with leather rope and keeps her on the horse with him, she's be out for a while.

Isabelle was ignoring his speech but was shocked when he jumped away and her blade hit nothing but air while he instead threw a vial to her feet she was completely unprepared as she took in a big gasp of shock and breathed in the gas and within moments her body started to feel weak and loose as if she was drunk. "No...you don't..." With what little strength she still possessed she attempted to close the gap between them again and swung for his side but she didn't even make contact instead falling to the ground with another loud thud her last waking thought hoping that Tia managed to get away.

Aden just watches as the drug quickly takes her, stepping forward as she falls, he was tempted to kick her for what she did, but pushed it aside and pulls her up. "I think I'll keep you... That way I can punish you... For the rest of your life..." He knew she couldn't hear him, he tosses her over his horse and mounts, the races off before the other guards got to close to try and stop him. He heads into the forest and towards their meet up, upon entering the small clearing, he grins. "Very nice boys..." He looks around "Where there any more casualties..." He trots his horse closer and looks over the girls "We'll get a nice haul from these..." He notices Tia sling over a man's horse "What happened to her... I said don't damage them..."

The man holds his hands up "I didn't boss I swear... She fell from a cart trying to get away..." He relaxes "She was cute too, trying to act all brave, swinging a sword and all...." He laughs and Aden moves away "Fine... Let's move out... I don't want those villagers finding us..." They start out, men holding the chains as they walk, the women in groups of 4-5, each bein lead by one man.

Tia awoke from a stupor but was unsure of how long she had been out, or how long they had been marching, looking around she saw most of the girls she knew from the village...she continued to look and was heartbroken to see Isabelle marching in a stupor of her own, subtly she signalled to the girl behind Isabelle asking her to poke her in the back, wake her from that fugue state.

Isabelle's waking was more violent her mind still in combat with Aden, she yanked her arms back which pulled at the neck of the person in front of her, the action pulling her and the other girls in the line to the ground, Isabelle didn't have time to apoligize, looking around for Aden finding him and her look of absolute rage almost creating a physical aura of anger. "You! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS! WHAT?! YOU COULDN"T EVEN FIGHT PROPERLY HAVING TO REVERT TO TRICKS YOU WORTHLESS SCUM!?"

Isabelle's sudden outburst caused Tia to panic begging her friend to calm down. "Isabelle stop!" Isabelle hadn't noticed the men with whips nor did she care at the current moment, Tia had noticed though. "Stop Isabelle! They will hurt you!"

Aden stops as the shouting was heard, turning his horse around, he sees his men about to hit her "Wait... Hit them instead..." His men then whip the other girls inner group instead of her, he moves closer and looks down at her. "The more you misbehave... The more I'll hurt them..." He grins at her, then looks to the other girl that was talking "Bring her here... She seemed quite concerned about that guard..." Tia was brought over to Aden, he picks her up ad sits her in front of him on the horse, chaining her to the saddle. "There... Now tell me... Are you friends with her... The little trouble maker..." He holds a small dagger to her neck "And I'd not lie... If I were you..."

Isabelle bit back another yelling match as the innocent girls including Tia were whipped because of her own anger, her fists balled so tight she threatened to make herself bleed with her nails, when Tia was pulled away it took everything in Isabelle's power not to scream out at him for being a monster but she couldn't risk him hurting Tia, he chained her to his horse on the saddle before pulling a dagger to her neck, Tia was frozen in fear she had the answer, she wanted to answer but fear froze her solid. "Yes she is..." The voice filled with rage but kept to a low volume to avoid getting people hurt. "Tia it's okay just calm down and take a deep breath." Tia listened to her friend and visibly calmed.

"Y-yes she's my friend...please don't hurt her..or anyone else." The added 'anyone else' carrying hints of her own begging for life as she glanced down at the knife, tears rolling down her face the only thing stopping her from breaking down being Isabelle doing her best to hide the rage and give her a look of quiet confidence.

Aden chuckles and puts the knife away, he holds Tia closer to him "Tia is it... And what was it you called her... Isabelle? Well... I think your little friend will be just fine... Unless she wants you hurt..." He lightly grips Tia's hair and turns her to face Isabelle "Tell your little friend you'll behave Isabelle... Or her pain... Rests completely on you..." Once everything was settled, they were forced to move on, Aden keeping an arm around Tia's waist.

Sometime later, close to nightfall, they finally stopped, and made camp for the night, their compound stil a half a days walk. The women were given water and a small amount of food, Tia wasn't allowed to join the women, Aden keeping her close. He takes her over to his small tent, away from Isabelle's sight, he sits her on his bed roll, leaving her chained. "So... Tia... Tell me about your friend..." He pours her some water and hands her the cup, he sat down across from her on a log.

Isabelle let out a grunt of frustration as he turned Tia to face her, she was trapped unable to help her best friend and with his new ultimatum she looked to the ground and through gritted teeth uttered. "I will behave I won't let them hurt you Tia..." Her eyes shot back up to him and once they started moving she noticed his hand wrapped around her waist. He would definitely be the first to die when she got the chance to save everyone.

When Tia was kept separate she began to fear for her life once again, what was he planning? What pain would he inflict on her or her friends? The only help being Isabelle but even that went away once she was taken to a tent, she was placed on a bed roll and she was handed a cup which in her hand lost half its contents from her shaking hands fear still constricting her as before, Aden telling Tia to give information on Isabelle but she couldn't anything he learnt would be used against her, she kept quiet partly due to fear and partly due to loyalty.

Aden grins as he watches her "Alright... How about this..." He takes the cup from her and goes to refill it, adding a few drops of a potion, one to open her mind to his suggestions. He returns and hands her the cup, making sure she didn't spill it again, he smiles at her. "Let's make a deal shall we... You care for your friend... I can tell that... What if I promised... Not to harm her... If you do a few things for me..." He crouched before her, helping her steady her cup.

Tia didn't notice any change in the drink as she struggled to bring the drink to her mouth but the drug started taking effect immediately making her more susceptible to his suggestions. "Y-you wouldn't hurt Isabelle?" His assistance with her drink was appreciated despite the situation she was in with this kidnapping monster. "What do you want?" Not catching onto any particular train of thought with her naive mind.

Aden smiles at her and moves back to sit on the log for now "Well... If you want me to not touch her... You're going to let me touch you instead..." He pulls another vile out of a small chest beside him "And if you want to be really good... You'll drink this..." He holds out the small vile to her, it was another potion, this one wouldn't last too long, but would make her quite excited for a short time. He gives her the vile and stands "I'm sure you know what is in store for you and your friends..." He turns to her "But you can save your friend Isabelle... If you trade places... If I touch you... I don't touch her... Sound fair..." He smirks slightly.

That look of fear was even more firmly planted on her face as she started to understand what he meant, he was planning on it if Tia didn't take her place, Isabelle would be abused by him but she could save her best friend...she looked at the other vial with understandable worry. "What does it do?" Tia would do it, Isabelle was as close as family she couldn't let this man or anything hurt her if she could stop it. "No one else will touch her either? Will she go free?" If she could barter for Isabelle's freedom she would do anything, clutching the vial between her hands tightly as she tried her best.

Aden smiles "She can't go free... But I promise... No man here will take her... As long as you behave..." He moves back over to her "It won't hurt you... If that's what you're worried about... It just might make what I do... More... Enjoyable.." He stops her before she drinks it "One more thing... You tell her nothing... She finds out... All my men will have fun with her... For as long as they want... Understand..." He takes his hand away and allows her to think a moment.

Tears flowed down Tia's face but the sacrifice was worth it if it meant Isabelle would be safe from this man, when he stopped her and made his next threat fear caught her throat again this man would do it too probably without a second thought. "I won't tell her...just please don't hurt her...or touch her..." Tia looked down at the vial again wondering if she should say no to this she didn't want to make what would come next more enjoyable but at the same time she didn't want to live through that nightmare fully conscious of what he was doing to her and with a worried look drank the potion within moments its effects became obvious her body became sensitive and horny. "N-no I don't want it..." Her hands moving to cover her sensitive areas as if it would somehow stop the spreading fire.

Aden moves to sit beside her on the small bed and gently pulls her into his lap "Now... That won't be true in a few minutes..." He whispers softly and slips his hands under her clothes, he starts to softly rub her pussy with one hand and massage her breast with the other. He smirks, "You wanna be a good girl... To save your friend..." He starts with his suggestions, and he'd keep her on that drug until she completely believed him without it. He slips his hand past her panties and rubs her clit slightly "Say it Tia..."

Tia was so easily moved by the larger man, her small and feeble frame felt like a playtoy in his hands, her beautiful pale olive skin only tarnished by the marks from her falling off the cart. Her chained hands couldn't stop him as he reached for her sensitive areas her body moving to try and hinder him as much as possible despite how much the burning inside her wanted to push him on when he tried to get her to say it she tried to defy Aden's desires as much as possible without invoking his wrath. "I...I want to protect my friend..." In her mind finishing it with 'From beasts like you.' his hand on her breast was easily ignored next to the feeling being pushed on her clit, through gritted teeth came short frustrated moans.

He grins, she had gotten half the message, "And how will you protect her Tia... You forgot that..." He starts to rub her clit a bit faster and the hand on her breast starts to rub her nipple. He watches her, he'd have to up the dose on the suggestive drug, she was still thinking too much on her own. He glances out the flap of his tent, it was too loud outside, his men celebrating, for anyone to hear Tai's soft cries.

Tia didn't want to say it but her lips were fighting her, Tia couldn't focus on being defiant and keeping her body in check anymore and the more she fought one the less able she was to fight the other first her body started relaxing instead of attempting to close off from him, once she focused on stopping that the words came out with ease. "By being a good girl I'll save her..." A sharp gasp followed before her lips were sealed shut once again allowing him easy access to her nethers. "N-no your controlling me...no no you didn't say anything about it...s-stop!" Her body weakly tried to fight back but it made no impact against Aden in her state.

Back
Top Bottom