Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Almost Like A Dream (rahatingt & celebstars)

Watching him stare over her body and curves made her feel uncomfortable, but what pulled at her heart strings was when he called her Mom. Gulping and looking down at his fingers on her nipple, she wondered if this was right or not. He fondled her breasts, cupping them, feeling them as she stood there in front of him, still a little wet from the shower.

Now her hand was taken and made to something naughty. Pressed against his groin she felt his hardened state in his clothing with his polite way of asking her to do something with it. It had been a while since she last saw a cock let alone feel one. "I want to be a good mother" she said, almost like in a trance as she was being seduced. Nodding her head, convincing herself, Katheryn got down on to her knees. Her fingers peeled his pants and pulled his clothing to his ankles. His cock was now free and she took it in her hand, holding it up to lick the underside of it.

"This is what you want from Mommy?" She asked, her big eyes looking up at him with her cock in her hand.

Alex gasped when Katheryn got down to her knees. Even though he was pushing for her to touch him and even when it looked a possibility he hadn't dared to really hope. When she pulled the pants down his cock jerked free, the thick turgid shaft hit her face smearing a hint of precum on her cheek. He gasped out as her silky soft grip took hold of his cock making him moan as her tongue licked the underside.

Alex was impressively endowed specially for someone with his lanky build. It was a large thick cock with the fat knob flared with blood. Heat flared in his eyes as he looked at down at her, his knees shook a little at the sensation at the imagery. "Yesss Mom", he whimpered, "make me feel good ... I wanna make you feel good." He moaned as his fingers slipped into her silky hairs he had so wanted to touch from the moment they met.

"Please", he whimpered as he thrust his cock forward.

It had been so long since she had a cock in her hand and especially in her mouth. Licking it gracefully the woman loved when he called her Mom, it made her feel special inside and it felt as though it gave her a purpose. His cock was clean shaven as well as endowed, it was thick and meaty as well as long in shape, she would definitely not be able to deep throat him, not without gagging and choking anyway.

Parting her lips, she sucked on the head after licking it a few times, letting it shine with her saliva.

Moaning with the head inside her mouth, each of her hands held the back of his thighs, caressing them slowly with her fingers kneading his skin. The blonde slowly bobbed her head as he ran his fingers through her golden locks. The Canadian lowered her head to the half way mark before coming back up again.

"Mom .. mmmummm", he groaned as her soft lips parted and her mouth engulfed him in a moist warm cavern. His body shuddered as she took him deeper finding herself unable to take him fully but trying eagerly. Her tongue licked his flared head making him groan in pleasure and thrust forward with his hip.

Alex guided her with his grip on her silky hair pushing just a little deeper each time as she eagerly tried to pleasure him. " I have fantasized so many times abound your sweet lips, exploding in your mouth and watch you swallow my cream ... ummm", he gasped as he watched his fantasy coming to fruition. The sensation almost making him cum and Alex pulled his cock free of her mouth with a pop gasping. The erect saliva slick knob slid along her cheek lewdly as he took a few deep breath pushing her face down and onto his aching full balls trying to cool off just a bit.

"Please ... tell me what you want", he gasped as his cock glistened and throbbed.

Katheryn bobbed her head up and down his cock, she loved the taste of the clean shaven boy and held him firmly at the base with her hand. Her pretty pink lips were tight against the shaft, doing their best to pleasure the male the best they could. Feeling his hand on her head, running through her silky blonde locks of hair, the new Mom closed her eyes and savored the taste.

He pulled back from her, his manhood falling away from her mouth and wiping against her face, specifically her cheek. Precum and saliva made a shimmer on her soft delicate skin, making a bit of a mess of her.

"I want to fuck" she said, looking up at him, nuzzling her face in to his balls with his cock resting on her face. Standing up, she was just a little bit taller than him. Pushing him on to the bed, Katheryn straddled Alex, his cock brushing against her groin as she leaned down to kiss his lips.

Alex yelped out just a bit in surprise when she pushed him down on the bed before relaxing and watching her straddle him. He moaned feeling her on top of him, her pussy rubbed against his cock and he gasped as he realized she was wet with her need for him.

"Then fuck me, ride me", he groaned as his hip jerked up in his hunger, rubbing himself against her. "I wanna watch you cum on my cock", he said moaning in hunger as his hand started to search for something until he found the light switch and saw her fully, naked and gloriously aroused in her sexual hunger for him.

"So beautiful", he hissed looking at the woman of his fantasies. Her expression of desire enchanting, her beautiful naked body, her erect nipples, glistening wet pussy all begging for pleasure and satisfaction and Alex was poised to answer her hunger.

"Take me", he growled.

"Shut up" Katheryn whispered to the man, she felt as though he was talking far to much. She felt it was distracting.

When he lifted his hips up, she noticed his cock rubbing against her pussy which made her bite her bottom lip. Lowering a hand between her legs, the blonde hottie guided his penis to her hole and slowly sat down on it, allowing it to be pushed up in to her region before finally entering her.

"Ugh..." she gasped, her hands resting on his chest, fingers spread on his t-shirt. Rocking her hips, Katheryn started to bounce on the young man and pushed his face to the side. Keeping him there, she just wanted to use his body for now to get herself off. "Ugh fuck" she gasped once more.

His eyes widen in surprise when she said shut up. She looked excited, aroused and ready to take control, take her pleasure and Alex loved seeing her like that sensual, confident and hungry. He moaned eyes flaring in heat as she grasped his cock fitted him just right, her wetness grazing him until she lowered himself.

"Ummm .. fuck", he gasped as his hip thrust upward. She was slick and snug and warm and his body shuddered as inch after inch of his thick cock disappeared inside her. Alex loved the way he fitted inside her, it felt like she was just for him.

She started riding and moaning, turning his sideways .. riding him, using him like a toy and somehow that excited him even more, making her more passionate and wild in his eyes. His body shuddered and he moaned, the fantasies of the morning flooding his mind with images, images of what he would do to her all night long and Alex nearly lost it. He gritted his teeth and let her ride him, feeling her desire mounting and waiting for her to find her peak when he can join her and flood her with his cream.

"Shhh" Katheryn said, putting a finger to his lips after he moaned and swore. Her hand was still on his face, pressed hard on his cheek as she rode his cock. Lowering herself, her breasts rested against his chest, the warm bodies were held against one another until she lifted back up, arching her back, showing her curves and running a hand through her long blonde hair to show her face.

Biting her lip, her hips were grinding against his, working his cock which was inside of her. "Cum for...agh..." she squealed, her mouth opening wide as he continued to fuck. "Cum for me..I want it...."

The force of her hand on his cheek, stopping him from having eye contact with her, pressed harder on his face as she fucked him and used him.

"Ummm ... fuck", he gasped as she rode him. He could feel the sultry eager undulation of her body. The way her hip rolled, grinding herself against his cock. She was so tight on his thick cock and dripping wet with her hunger for him. Her pussy eagerly squeezed him making him gasp and moan and the fantasy of having her, of her wanting him so much conspire to make the young man cum.

He could only see glances of her with the way she had him trapped and somehow the restraint, the way she rode him got him even more worked up. When he demanded that he came and her squealed told him she would join he thrust upward a few times trying to push himself deeper and gasped, "I'm ... goooing to" as his balls tighten up and he exploded body arching and twisting as pleasure shot like an electric shock through his body. He came again and again, thick sprouts shooting inside her showing her the virility of her young lover as the pleasure of one enhanced it for the other. And when he came down from the high he forced his face to turn and looked at her face with a moan.

Katheryn, or Lagertha as she was known to many fans of the hit show Vikings, was riding his cock faster and harder, bouncing on him with one hand still on his face, turning it to the side. When he moaned, she felt his warm seed shoot up inside of her just as she came as well. "Ugh......fuckkk..." she gasped. It would have been easy to mistake her wet body for the shower she just took, but instead it was sweat, the sex giving her a workout which tired her.

When he forced himself to look at her, the blonde moved her hand away and got off the boy, falling to the side of him. With her eyes closed, she smiled to herself, catching her breath and running a hand through her golden locks.

Laying there on her back beside him, cum started to leak out of her pussy, running down her lips.

The young man was left panting and dazed beside his new mom. He turned his sideways and watched her beautiful naked body, the sheen of sweat glistening her body, the smile of satisfaction in her face. Alex felt a renewed hunger for her at the thought of what they just did. His cock was still mostly hard given how virile a young man he was.

He turned just a little toward her, his fingers touching her body here and there, teasing and tugging her nipple, tracing down her body until his fingers were playing between her legs. His body shuddered as he found his cum leaking between her lips. Alex smeared a copious amount of his cum in his finger and raised them to her lips as his mouth closed on a nipple for a quick suck as he tried pushing his cum slick fingered in her mouth.

"Katheryn .. Mom .. I wanna do it again. I wanna cum in your mouth", the young man said with a voice strained with his hunger even as he blushed a little at the thought of what they just did.

Back
Top Bottom