Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Almost Like A Dream (rahatingt & celebstars)

rahatingt

Star
The young man in the darkened attic bedroom was tossing and turning in the small bed, his lanky frame barely fitting in the small bed. A hint of early morning sun slipping through the curtain and slowly waking him up. The sheet was mostly off his body from his movement and the sizeable tent in his shorts showed what kind of dream Alex was having as copious precum stained the fabric. The 16 year old foster child had slightly unique fantasies in that he wasn't blown over the school cheerleaders or someone like that but his fantasies revolved around sensual, classy grown up women. And right now as his body arched up off the bed slightly he was busy playing with his favourite. Katheryn Winnick had been the woman of his fantasies and masturbation session for a long time and this morning wasn't any different. He had her bent forward, his fingers digging into her beautiful breast with one hand and the other fisting tightly through her hair holding her against him as his hip rolled forward in another powerful thrust making her whimper and shudder in ecstasy. He knew she was close, almost tipping over to an explosive orgasm and he met her eyes in the mirror watching her blush at the taboo of the moment being fucked by someone half her age. Yet it didn't stop her eyes from silently begging in hunger and he answered by pulling out and giving another mighty thrust into her hot clenching tight hole. His gaze locked into her heated one he kept pounding her, having to bite his teeth to keep himself in check as he felt her clenching tighter, nearing her orgasm and he asked voice straining with his desire. "Where is my cock Katheryn?", he asked revealing the lewdest part of the fantasy as she answered in a broken whimper, "in my ass" and exploded in a shameless orgasm.

And Alex woke up, breathing hard as the alarm started buzzing off as his eyes looked at his throbbing arousal, the time at the clock and shook his head. He knew he wouldn't have time to relive himself before the school with the time that it takes him usually. The foster home he was in was better than most to be truthful, he had his own room even if its in the tiny dark attic. But the lines for bathroom or the pounding if you take a bit of time were all too common. But he got the chance to go to school and spend some quiet, quality times in the library. Alex loved school contrary to most of his classmate. He loved escaping some of the harsh realities of his life and hoping to land himself in a better place. He was also good at it and from his shy and private world at school no one would guess at the wild and powerful world of his fantasies.

Alex had no idea though that everything about his life was about to change, change for the better and in ways that would rival his wildest and fondest fantasies. The next hour went in hurry as he tried to get a shower, get breakfast and get ready for school and breathing deep all the time trying to stop himself from thinking about the dream and his body responding awkwardly. He was almost finished when the call came, that his social worker was coming to get him. His foster parents didn't told him much, he remembered hearing them on phone, discussing before hand, wondering what was happening but like always no answer was forthcoming.

The lady came two hour later, talked in whisper with the adults for two minutes before taking him to her car and driving. He had packed very minimally as instructed with one change of clothing and sentimental items which was almost non existent .. except for few books. The explanation from the social worker was surprising and while it filled him anticipation and hope but also filled him with trepidation, expecting to wake up and find it to be some horrible illusive dream and the chance of it all breaking apart in a few weeks. It seemed someone wanted to adopt him, someone who wanted to remain private and they would foster him for a while to see if it can be made to work out.

There was even more surprise waiting as the car stopped at a massive gate. After she pressed the buzzer and identified herself the door opened automatically and they drove through the driveway stopping at a beautiful two storied house that was very nice but small considering the size of the whole place or so Alex thought but what did he know about mansions. The pounding of his heart was even higher as it felt everything was out of control. He followed the lady to the main door and even before she knocked on the door excited footsteps could be heard and the door opened and Alex's mouth fell open as he recognised who was standing on the door with a megawatt smile, who they have come to met, as if there was a chance of Alex not recognising her. Standing at the door waiting to welcome him in her house was none other than Katheryn Winnick. Now that wasn't something you don't dare dream about.

The actress was nervous, any moment now there would be a knock at the door. A boy she was going to foster would be here and her life would change forever. At 38 years old, certain thoughts had run through the mind of the actress, nearing her forties forced her to think of her life and career. What did she had to show for herself? The blonde wasn't married, she had no children and the only responsibility she had was for herself and a dog.

Katheryn had been diagnosed with depression, but only mild. Wearing a baggy black top which showed off her white bra straps on her shoulders, she had on tight denim jeans, navy in colour along with heels boots. Her hair was a little frizzy but still golden and was tied back in to a ponytail.

Drinking her morning coffee with the TV on in the kitchen, she heard a knock at the door and immediately stopped what she was doing. Opening the door she saw a lady with spectacles bigger than her eyes and graying hair which stopped at the shoulders. "Hey, come in" the blonde woman said, opening up her body and watching the pair walk in. Closing the door behind them, she showed them to the living room which was the biggest room in the house. It had a projector on the ceiling and a sofa so big at least ten people could sleep on it.

"Can I get you both anything? Sue?" Katheryn asked the woman who she had met before. Turning to the boy, her eyes lit up with excitement. "Alex right? Do you want anything from me?" She asked.

Alex was speechless as he looked at the woman with a mix of wonder and hunger. She was casual yet beautiful. Her golden hair spilling over her back top, the visible bra strap only adding to her allure. He could see the swell of her breast and it made him want to feel their weight in his palm. His eyes sliding down her body and he took in how the form fitting jeans moulded over her endlessly long legs and ending in a lovely pair of boots that looked classy on her.

He silently followed the two woman inside taking in the grandeur of the place almost having to pinch himself to stop wondering if this was all a dream. He could see that she was anxious and excited and uncertain. He was a good reader of people, something essential for living in the foster system and he could tell that she really wanted this, wanted him to work.

He loved the way her eyes lit up when she looked at him. He could feel that she was loving and caring and after years of getting shuffled around in foster homes where no one wanted him, this felt like a dream. What did he want, he wondered for a moment at her question. He wanted this to work, wanted to live with her, wanted her to take care of him and adopt him. He wanted to be safe and feel loved.

But he also wanted to kiss her, taste her, bury his face between her legs and get drunk in her wetness and satisfy her like no one ever had. He wanted to relax on this sofa sheathed inside of her while the big screen played their lovemaking. He wanted to love her, cherish her, make her happy like a son should and he also wanted to love her, ravish her and claim her like no son should. The thought of having Katheryn was intoxicating but having Katheryn his mom was something else altogether.

All those thoughts swirled around in his in a few seconds. "Ahem .. yeah Alex. I'm good thanks", his voice trembling a little with his own excitement but also with a sudden grip of fear of this not working.

"Well if you do you just let me know OK?" Katheryn spoke before listening to Sue, she also declined and said she was merely here to drop the boy off. "I would stay here longer, help you two to get to know another, but I am needed back at the home. "I think a month was agreed wasn't it? I will come back then, check up on you both. If there are any problems before that you can call." Saying goodbye to both Katheryn and Alex, the pair were eventually left alone in her home.

"Well, this is a little awkward isn't it" she smiled lightly, leaning against the wall. "Let me show you to your room, there isn't much in it but we can sort that out. Get you things you like." Taking his bag, it was quite light, more so than she expected. "Can get you some clothes to if you want."

Climbing the stairs to the upper floor, there were some pictures of the blonde up on the wall, modelling pieces framed from some photo shoots she did.

"Here you go" opening the door, the room was plain white. A double bed rested in the middle along with a closet and a desk. "I know it isn't much, but I will try to make it better for you."

Stepping in, she put his bag on the bed and sat on the edge resting her hands in her lap. "You seem really quiet, I can understand that. I am nervous about all of this to. Do you want to ask anything?"

Alex kept waiting to wake up from the dream, for the reality to intrude even as the excitement of the completely unexpected blessing overwhelmed him. They both stood awkwardly for a moment as Sue left before she talked about taking him to his room. She took his bag before he could, before he could even protest and he looked at her retreating back with utter shock; for a moment forgetting to stare at her perfectly toned sway with each steps. No one had ever picked up for him .. EVER.

He followed her upstairs, passing by the pictures on the wall unable to stop himself from staring at her fabulous cleavage. His finger itched to touch those globes and fondle them. He had to take a deep breath and force himself to follow her. He knew he would want to shoot her and make a collection of their own.

The room that she took him in was sparsely furnished and she seemed a little defensive about it and he almost laughed at the absurdity of it. This was so surreal that despite all the whirlpool of thoughts bumbling inside his head he had said almost nothing. He finally came out of it when she commented on it, laughing half heartedly.

"I don't know what to say. I have given up on being adopted a while ago so it was more than a pleasant surprise this morning when I learned that someone wanted to. Then to find out about you and you being so nice to me. You are talking as if this room is bad. I think this bed might just be bigger than my last room. And when you talk with me you have this bright happy smile and I can assure you I am not really used to seeing that. And nobody ever bothered to pick up my bag for me not even when I was too small to easily carry it."

He blushed a little at his big speech, "really, this feels like a dream. You don't have to worry about a thing. If you don't terribly mind me asking ... why me?" He knew it wasn't a polite question to ask but he wanted to know, he didn't want to disappoint her or fail her expectation.

While she sat on the bed, hands in her lap and ass on the edge, her eyes watched him as he stood in the room a few feet away. "Your very well spoken aren't you? A polite young man. I am very happy you are here." Standing up, she was taller than the boy and looked down at him. "I'll be honest, I didn't have a say in it, I didn't pick you out of everyone else, you were chosen, shall we just call it it fate? Destiny? You and I were meant to meet. Maybe I was meant to look after you?"

"I know you were meant to have school, but everything has been taken care of, you have today off as well as tomorrow. It is all sorted" smiling Kathryn thought it was best she gave him the rest of the tour. "Just outside of your room to the right is the bathroom, to the left is my room and the room next to mine is a gym.

Heading back downstairs, he obviously knew where the kitchen was and the living room. "I think you might like this room here" she said, taking him through the living area towards two giant doors. They slid open and inside was a big pool table as well as a few arcade machines. "These are my brothers, but he had no where else to put them. So he stores them here, go on them as much as you like."

Finally, she showed him the back door, which had a patio and sun lounger as well as a yard full of grass.

She sat there looking very casual and he could tell that she was quite down to earth in attitude in her private life despite her amazing beauty and fame. She was definitely very frank and caring about him. But even in that simple pose she was also alluringly sexy. Now that his mind was out the daze a little, his body started to respond to her and for a horrid moment he wondered if his sudden excitement and arousal would show. He couldn't even check for the fear that it would attract her attention.

He liked when she talked about fate and destiny and wanting to take care of him. A tiny drop of tear formed in the corner of his eye and he took a shuddering breath. "I tried to be a good student. Honestly school was a escape from the foster house and it was also the only thing I had going for a better future. And I like reading ... so yeah."

His voice shook a little as he answered her, "Yeah ... I think I would really love that, living with you." He smiled at her comment about school uttering "thanks", before they were on the tour of the house.

"Its a lovely house ... ummm ... what do I call you", he said blushing as they were finally done with tour. "Everything is simple and tasteful .. nothing gaudy or obnoxious if you don't mind me saying that. And I love that there is so much light and air." He stopped suddenly realising he is babbling about. But there was something about her that made it so easy to talk her despite how short he had known her, despite the magnitude of change in his life.

"What do you call me? Katheryn? Kat? If you want to call me Mom that is fine to. Whatever you are comfortable with." "I had actually planned two days off work for this. Today and tomorrow, so what you want to do is up to you. How does that sound?" Running to hands in to her back pockets situated on her tight firm ass, Katheryn walked back to the kitchen, turning off the TV.

"So, you pick anything you want, what have you wanted most in this world. Picture anything. I am sure you know who I am. You seemed a little star struck. If you don't have a clue I have jut embarrassed myself." Laughing, she smiled, her teeth glistening near her pink lips.

Drinking the rest of the coffee she had, she waited for the boy to answer her.

"Wow! you have ... thats great. I wouldn't know what I would have done alone in such a big house otherwise." He said with a laugh. "As you can probably guess I'm not used to such a big place or even having the run of the place for myself." As she walked around with her hands in her back pocket it only focused his gaze on her crotch area and as she moved toward the kitchen this time he didn't fail to enjoy her perfect butt.

Alex knew what he wanted. He wanted her more than anything or anyone but that wasn't something she was ready to hear, so what else to ask he wondered. "I definitely know who you Katheryn and a big fan to be honest. But honestly I'm more dazed by the fact that I'm getting adopted hopefully and that you are so nice."

"I really don't know Katheryn ..", he whispered the next word as if testing the sound "mom", "Kat! No one ever asked. I guess I originally wanted to be able to take care of myself, be independent and get out of the foster homes. I guess you are already making that come true. I would just love spending time with you, getting to know you."

He paused again then, a little longer, a hint of colour creeping up his cheeks as he seemed embarrassed, "I never slept with anyone holding me ...", it was clear he meant that as a child he never remember sleeping in the arms of his mother and he felt that he was too old now to be grant that wish.

"Kat is nice, I did hear you whisper Mom, it is fine if you want to call me that to. Whatever you are comfortable with." Walking around to him, she rested a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Well we can get to know one another now. Shall we watch a movie?" The woman suggested.

Before she got an answer however he seemed to keep talking. "Well, I am sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what it would be like growing up in homes without a mother." Katheryn didn't really answer his wish directly, stepping around it. She felt it was a bit to soon doing something like that, she hardly knew the boy.

"How about that movie? Do you like popcorn?"

"Thanks Kat", he blushed a little realising that she had heard the whisper. "I think I do want to call you mom eventually but maybe not right now", he shrugged. The feel of her hand in his shoulder almost made him shudder from the intimacy of it but he managed to get himself in control.

As she talked about watching a movie he looked at the front and guessed what that meant almost a cinematic experience and he perked up. "In a projector .. I sure would love to", he said turning toward her with a smile. "And yeah popcorn sounds nice. Thanks Kat."

"Go pick a movie, I will get the popcorn ready then OK?" Leaving the boy alone to make his way to the living room, Katheryn stayed in the kitchen and fixed up some snacks. She started to search for the popcorn but couldn't find any for some reason. It seemed she was mistaken.

Trying to make the best of what she had, she soon got a couple of bags of chips, some chocolate and a few cans of soda. Hugging it all to her chest the woman walked in to the room Alex was in and sat down on the sofa next to him. "OK I didn't have popcorn so I brought you some of these, what kid doesn't like chips and chocolate huh?" Smiling widely she seemed happy in his company.

"What movie did you pick?"

Alex found out that he could use the remote to browse a huge gallery of movies something he had naturally never seen before. He flipped through the list finding a fair amount of latest movies available. It was unreal but also very beautiful and relaxing at the same time. The thought of not having to worry about so many little problems of life like the food or clothing or bath and just relaxing in this huge sofa beside a woman who would be his mom hopefully was beyond his dream and a tiny drop of tear escaped from the corner of his eyes as he thought of that.

He mumbled as she returned with chips and chocolate, trying to smile and not look at her directly and his voice had a hitch for a tiny moment as he answered, "Ummhh .. I'm not so sure, you have such a great collection. Maybe AntMan?", he asked. He couldn't say that he just wanted to curl up with her and relax and inhale her fragrance and feel safe and cared for. For a little while at least Alex wasn't thinking about the beautiful woman he wanted to claim with his body but the woman who had decided to rescue him from a life of drudgery.

"I haven't seen that, let's watch it. I'm glad you didn't pick anything I am in. I always finding it awkward watching myself in a show or film." Throwing some of the snacks on to the boy's lap, the movie began and started to play. The room was fairly silent as they watched, the blonde saw it as an opportunity to bond with one another but it didn't seem to be the case as concentration was more on the screen.

The credits rolled around two hours later, at this point, Katheryn was curled up in to a ball, her legs on the sofa with her arm between her legs and the other holding her head up. "It was a good film did you enjoy it?" She asked, licking her teeth, making sure no chocolate was left in her mouth.

Alex smiled shyly at her compliment on his choice of movie. The movie started soon and he was engrossed in the action packed thriller. It was fun and exciting and the vivid big screen view that he never had before had him enchanted. Yet he was also aware of her in a subtle way. Her unique scent hit his nostril often enough and he could feel the warmth of her body and as she curled up beside her he could feel the peace of the moment and the touch of her feet against his thigh. He would even grip her calf at some high octane moments in the movie.

But the boy was shy and uncertain and didn't know how to talk casually about the movie despite wanting to and a tiny flicker of hope burned in his mind about curling up together and watching such movies again, smiling, talking together and care free.

"Yeah ... it was really good and the setup is just so nice. For me .. out of this world really", he said with a big smile as he turned and faced her. Its just nice doing things like this, sitting together. His nervousness was much less in action when she was the one initiating the conversation. "I have always loved the family angle in movies even though it hurt most of the times", he added in a lowered voice.

"Well family can suck can't it? I'm not sure if this will make you feel better or not. But I myself couldn't have one. I can't have kids naturally. A man who was part of my life left me because of it. I told him to leave, to go have beautiful children with someone else. It broke my heart. I may not be your real mother, but I can be your family. You can can be mine. We can help one another. Over time we will get comfortable, we will talk about silly things and not even think about it."

A few hours later, Katheryn had just got out of the shower, she was ready for bed as the night was drawing ever closer. Tomorrow they were going to head out and do some shopping. Get Alex some clothes, new furniture and make her home feel more like his to. Walking in to her bedroom, she couldn't help but think about her revelation earlier about not having children and a former ex walking out on her. Starting to cry in nothing but a white towel wrapped around her, she sat on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands.

Alex was stirring restlessly in his bed. It was huge and soft and sheets were like he had never felt before. He should have been sound asleep. Yet it was a new environment and despite how good it felt to be cared for in such fashion it was a new settings and even comfort can get unsettling when ones not used to it.

Huffing he finally decided to give up on sleeping immediately. Uncertain to what he could do to spend the time, he decided to walk around trying to find something to do or maybe just stumble around the home in the dark and get familiar he thought with a grin as he got out of his room. He was used to sneaking in the dark at the foster home since it was the only time he could roam the house freely and stretch his legs.

He was very surprised at what he found though peaking through the half open door when a sound caught his ear he found her sitting on the edge of the bed almost silently crying. He was afraid for a moment thinking maybe he was at fault but more concerned about her the next moment and in the next moment he noticed what he was seeing. Her beautiful body, freshly scrubbed, the long legs, the bare hands, the hint of the curve of her breasts barely visible over the towel. She was beautiful and the moment felt so intimate watching her in her room, on her bed. He shook his head to clear the fog of lust as his body stirred. She was sad, he thought, he should be comforting her.

Alex stepped into the room silently and knelt in front of her. His fingers tentatively touched her silky hair that covered her face as she silently shook. His voice uncertain, "whats wrong ... did I ... did I do something wrong?"

From the corner of her eye, she saw the bedroom door move and open up, with Alex not far behind it stepping on to the carpeted floor. Katheryn was surprisingly small in height, which many didn't know. The tips of her toes were the only part of her body which touched the floor from the high bed. Watching the boy kneel in front of her and lean up to touch her soft hair which was a little damp from the shower, Katheryn shook her head.

"No, no, this has nothing to do with you. I am just being stupid, feeling sorry for myself. I just see myself as a failure, not married, no kids. It is why I brought you here, to attempt to have a family I can call my own."

Wiping away her eyes with her hands, her arms lifted up exposing just how curvy her body really was in the fabric of the towel. Holding it against her chest now, she felt pretty bad.

"I feel guilty that I made you think it is your fault. Did I also wake you?"

Alex was silent for a moment as she explained the reason for her crying and despite how her closeness and near nudity affected her, the thoughtful young man was very aware of her pain. It had surprised him, how everyone can have their own problem and suffering despite fame and fortune and even after remaining so nice despite all that.

His hand dropped when she raised her tear streaked face and he placed it on her knee, an imperceptible shiver went through his body at the touch of her bare skin. Alex took a deep breath and felt a bit ashamed at how his body responded when she raised her hands. More of her alluring generous curves beckoned him, to touch her, not to comfort really but for something else.

His fingers started tracing circles on her skin, slowly itching upward until it was at the edge of the towel. Her skin felt cool and his palm insanely hot as he spread his fingers, the tips pressing down slightly. His breathing hitched just a little as her concern touched his despite the roar of blood in his veins.

"No need to worry. It was a fleeting though. I was actually awake. The bed is so big and comfortable but its just so different even if its good. I was having trouble sleeping so was going to explore the house when I heard you cry. I hope I can make you happy." He really wanted to, wanted to make her happy as a son but also as he looked at the beautiful Woman, desire flared and he just watched her, his face raised toward her. In the back of his mind, a little thought blossomed if she could see or feel his hunger.

As they were talking and having their moment, the woman looked down at her knee with his hand on it. She saw how he tried to move it up as well as swirl a finger. She wasn't sure if he was comforting her or trying to hit on her. If he had been older, she would have no doubt thought he was trying to seduce her, but given his age, she dismissed this.

"You have made me happy, I have a son in my life now. I may not be your real mother, but that doesn't matter, I am going to help raise you." Cupping his cheek with the palm of her hand, Katheryn tilted her head and realized that this was the first time a male had been in her bedroom at night in a very long time.

She didn't know if she was crazy or not, but now she had hoped he was hitting on her. Suddenly realizing her thoughts, she stood up, walking around the bed and showing her back to the boy. "I need to get changed" looking over her shoulder with a weak smile aimed at him, the new mother was feeling nervous.

The moment their eyes met his breath hitched. Was that a hint of desire in her eyes. He thought he felt that she missed the company, a man in her life but he was too inexperienced to be sure. The feel of her soft hand on his cheek not only comforted him but also flared his desire.

He looked at her even more hungrily as she stood up and moved. Standing her graceful beauty and near nakedness was even more apparent. Alex stood up and followed behind her as she talked about changing into clothes. Her smile showed her how very human she was and Alex felt for her even more.

He placed his hand on her shoulder gently, finger digging in and trying to massage. "I want to make you happy too", he whispered as he tried moving closer and paused with a shock as his thundering arousal grazed her ass. He went speechless for a moment, eyes widen as he realized she would know his not so normal reaction and wondered how she would react, how angry she might get. He stood frozen with a tent in his pants but he didn't move either letting her feel his desire. Alex barely managed to stop himself from pressing fully against her back and holding her.

Waiting for him to leave the room so she could get changed, Katheryn peered over her shoulder to see him walking towards her. His hand lightly touched her before it became firm. All of a sudden, his whole body was pressed up behind her and that firm ass felt the pressing of a bulge like object.

Her thoughts were confirmed about what he wanted from her and she was sure he wanted sex. Why else come up against her, rub her knee or even come in to her room at this point.

"I'm flattered, but you are in my care and you are under age. I'm not going to risk my career and life." Turning around, holding the towel firmly against her chest with her arms crossed. "I hope you understand?"

His face when she turned and looked at her was a curious mixture of vulnerability and hunger as he stared right into her eyes. He tried to talk but failed then his hand caught her as he stared at her.

"You are so beautiful, so alluring", he whispered, "I have wanted you for so long and you are so much better in person", the stark honesty of his voice was hard to resist and so was the unrestrained desire. "You deserve someone who just wants you for yourself, someone who cares. I promise no one will know."

His fingers had slipped in hers, playing with them and now he let them go. He stepped closer so that his body brushed against hers, letting her feel his thick arousal. His fingers slipped up her arm until he gripped the top edge of her towel between his fingers and tugged gently making sure she could hold it if she wanted to but asking her permission to bare her without words, "Please ...", he whimpered with a low hungry voice.

At this moment, this powerful actress was weak and vulnerable. Looking at this young male who took her hand to link fingers with her, she could see he was gusty and he was trying his luck with her. His promise seemed sacred, especially the way the tone of his voice was with her.

Shaking a little while he stepped closer to her, she felt him press up against her once more, this time his arousal pushing against her front. Looking down, the same fingers which touched her own were now on the towel by her chest. When he asked for permission by saying 'Please' her eyes were drawn to his, she looked deep in them and moved her arms away, finding herself seduced by the young man.

The towel slowly slithered away from her body, curling around her back until it fell to the floor. Her hair fell over her chest, partially covering her breasts while her curves were on show as well as her smooth pussy which was hairless.

The sharp draw of his breath and the widening of his eyes would be enough to tell Katheryn how much her bare curves affected the young man. Heat flared in his eyes as he made a soft moaning sound of hunger. "You are so beautiful ... MOM", he whimpered, the last word drawing out as his fingers slid down brushing against a dusky erect nipple he could see in the faint light. This morning she just a fantastic wet dream and now she was naked and hungry just like him ... just in front of him.

He moaned softly again as he thought back on what he said, the taboo of their relation inflaming his lust further if that was even possible. Two fingers closed on her nipple and he tugged gently before cupping the soft lush mound in his hand and squeeze. He was inexperience, a virgin and very eager yet there was a gentleness in his motions that belied how much he cared for her and wanted to this right for her.

His arousal kept throbbing painfully against the fabric of his slacks wanting to be free. Alex grabbed her hand with his free one and pulled it to his groin. "Please", he whimpered again, the action making it clear that he wanted her to free him, "mom", he said again as he fondled her breast. If she freed him, she would find a cock that was larger than average specially considering his age and something impressively thick and veiny, a fat purple knob pushing out of the foreskin and leaking profusely promising a night filled with pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom