Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Roles Open for F/Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutaIncest

Super-Earth
Hiya ^.^

I'm always looking for some new Roleplay Partners!
Here are some things you should know before messaging me.

Roleplaying With Me
  1. I'm strictly Futa x Female
  2. My main interest is Incest Roleplays
  3. Don't care if you're male or female in RL, Infact I don't want to know. I like women, so if you're a guy and want to roleplay as a woman, don't ask if it's okay if you're a guy, cause I'll say no, just ask to Roleplay and leave it like that.
  4. I don't like "txt tlk", You don't have to be perfect, but at least on a high school level please!
  5. I don't like 1 liners, they're okay when you have writer's block, but try to make sure you're not blocked for long.
  6. I work, so I understand if you can't reply all the time or everyday, just don't take forever to get back to me, I'll move on after it's been over a week.
  7. I don't personal talk, as in I'm not going to tell you how my day was or what I do for a living, this is strictly for sexual Rping, Not interested
  8. I only roleplay over PM's, so No Kik, Texts, Yahoo, AIM (You know, those things you used a Frisbees), ect.
  9. My Futas usually only have dicks, no vagina, I don't really care if you go by a different name, but that's what I go by.
  10. I play either Female or Futa, So if you want to be either, let me know :3
  11. Futas always start the roleplays unless the storyline says otherwise
  12. All Characters must be 18 and up
  13. Once a pair is being used in a Roleplay, I change the plot entirely, no need to ask if it's available.
  14. I like details, but too much detail can make something that was supposed to sound sexy, sound disgusting. [Example]: "She spread her legs, showing her pink, bubble gum looking, vagina which irradiated heat" That's a little much, don't you think? Spreading her legs is enough for me, I know what's down there... Or at least... I hope I do O.O!

Turn ons
Incest
Interracial
Impregnation
Breast play
Oral
(If incest) Moaning "Sister" or "mom" during intercourse
Large futa penis (8-11 Inches)
Large breasts (Large C-E cup)

Turn offs
Anal
Men
Futa x Futa
Abuse
Gore
Skat
Bad hygiene
Roleplays that lead straight to sex
Small breasts
Breast Feeding/Lactating

Roles that are available, With pics! (Working on a new format so you can choose pairs of girls, then choose which Roleplay plot you'd like.)

You don't need him anymore
Futa Name: Sofia
Bust: 36D
Length: 9 Inches

Female Name: Natalia
Bust: 36C
Relation to Futa: Younger Sister

PicsArt_05-31-09.03.40.jpg

Sofia was getting tired of watching her sister's boyfriend's come around for years everytime their parents went out of town. Her sister Natalia always walked around in barely anything and it tormented her. But tonight she'll finally break, knowing about when her boyfriend was supposed to be over, the parents were gone for the week, so instead of Natalia getting her boyfriend into bed,
Natalia was going to get a surprise she'll never forget.

After The Show
Futa Name: Amber
Bust: 38D
Length: 8 Inches

Female Name: Rachel
Bust: 34 C
Relation to Futa: younger Sister

Amber%20Rachel_zpsqp7etz6d.jpg

It's Rachel's 21st Birthday, and Amber decided to take her to see her favorite band, Five Finger Death Punch. Amber had worked a lot of overtime to make sure she had all the money she needed for this weekend. The 2 Tickets, Taxi, Money for both their drinks. She was going to make sure tonight would be a night her younger sister would never forget.

She's been there for me
Futa Name: Veronica
Bust: 38DD
Length: 11 Inches

Females Names: Jackie
Ages: 26
Bust: 36DD
Relation to Futa: Younger Sisters

PicsArt_06-05-07.59.40.jpg

After a bad break up with her boyfriend, Jackie decides to go to her sister fit help, and Veronica does, and even let's Jackie move in.
Over time, Jackie began to develop feelings for her older sister. Should she hide them, or show Veronica how she feels. This stormy night will tell.

You were banging my girlfriend!?
Futa Name: Linda
Length: 10 Inches

Female Name: Hannah

PicsArt_06-05-08.05.12.jpg

Linda came home early from work to get ready to go over and see her girlfriend as a surprise at her girlfriend's house. But when she got home, she could hear Hannah moaning, at first she thought nothing, until she heard another woman moan with Hannah. Linda snuck up the stairs to investigate. When Linda entered the room, there they were, Hannah on top of Linda's girl, both finger deep in one another as the kissed and moaned. Linda yelled out in anger "WHAT THE FUCK!"

So You Both Want Jobs?
Futa Name: Dallas

Females Names: Cory & Tonya
Bust: 34C
Relation to Futa: Younger Twin Sisters

Dallas%20Cory%20Tonya_zps5didngbd.jpg

Cory and tonya lived with their parents, and their parents were tired of supporting them both. Cory and Tonya were told they needed to find jobs or they were homeless. Cory and Tonya had an idea to ask Dallas for help. Dallas agreed that she could get them jobs modeling with her, but they had to do something first and invited them over.

Breaking Into Our Old School To Relive... And Make Memories.
Futa Name: Belle

Female Name: Chante
Bust: 38E
Relation to Futa: Older Sister

Belle%20Chante_zps2c45af6r.jpg

Chante was the outgoing type. She randomly showed up to Belle's apartment on the day she knew her sister had off. Chante decided she wanted to break into her old high school and make use of the pool, realizing she still had the key for the back door back when she used to help out around the school when she was younger, and she wanted an accomplice.

Home From Tour
Futa Name: Linda

Female Name: Katy
Bust: 32D

PicsArt_12-27-12.54.01_zpsmpxi2tc5.jpg

Katy Perry had just returned home from her latest tour, and as she pulls into the driveway, she realizes her sister's car is already there for a surprise visit. She couldn't wait to see her younger sister.

You're finally 18
Futa Name: Natalie
Bust: 34D

Female Name: Sarah

PicsArt_06-05-08.10.47.jpg

Today was Sarah's birthday, she was turning 18 this year, the year Natalie had been waiting on. Natalie started having sexual feelings towards her little sister when she was about 16 when her body became more developed. But Natalie wasn't going to be a pedophile, so she controlled herself and tried forgetting about it, even moved out to an apartment around the corner. But as her 18th birthday came near, those feelings came back even harder. This was going to be a birthday they'd never forget.

She wanted kids
Futa Name: Michelle

Female Name: Selena
Bust: 38DD

PicsArt_12-27-12.46.21_zpsyab4chca.jpg

Selena was on the phone with Michelle crying, she had just found out that her husband couldn't have children, and they've been trying hard. She wanted kids and didn't know what to do. Michelle got an idea and invited her sister over so they could talk in person, saying she knew a solution that wouldn't involve having a kid who's bloodline was outside of the family's.

I didn't know it was you!
Futa Name: Penny
Length: 12 Inches

Female Name: Miranda

PicsArt_06-05-08.13.32.jpg

It was Halloween night, Penny was getting ready for a masquerade party, little did she know Miranda was getting ready for the same party. Miranda had a crush on Penny for years, and decided tonight was the best way to have her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom