Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a literate partner to fill the role of Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here is the link to a roleplay that was abandoned by the partner. Last I checked, it was going good but apparently, he'd picked up other games which he decided to prioritize over this one.

TRULY A DADDY'S GIRL

The plot: The rp is about a teenage daughter who moves out, as planned, to attend her first year of college. She happened to lose her mother in an accident prior to start her college and even though she and her father were going through rough patch, she moves away. Needing to get away, she spends few months away from home, coping with everything and she succeeds. Until it's holidays and she returns back home, only to find her father still in a bad shape. He is still grieving for his wife and being around him, she feels those memory rush back to her. So they are coping with everything together. How he sees his wife in her daughter when he's intoxicated and how it would haunt her, how it would haunt him when he's not sober and thinking what he did with his daughter (not so much but just feeling her up and such. )

Please try and read the posts before messaging me as I want to pick up where it's left off. Though, we haven't done much, I don't want to play through the whole thing again. I know it's not fair, but It's the only way I can play this without losing interest in this if I were to start from the beginning. PM me your thoughts and interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom