Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Blood Offering (L337 & Katie)

Helena fell back against her pillow, and her lower body pushed against the bed. For a moment an instinct inside told her to struggle, but it soon dissipated. She was safe for right now. And when her pale lips met his, her eyes closed for a moment of bliss. No, it wasn't the first time she had been kissed, but it was most definitely the most passionate kiss she had ever had. Her neck fell back when the kiss ended, and blue eyes watched Trevor's face go farther down.

The vampire looked like a giant now against her petite body, covering her completely. And as he moved down on her skin, she began moaning softly and sweetly. Her teeth bit down on her lip when the man got to her breast, and the girl's hands twisted beneath his grasp. "Oh!" She whispered out. Her nipples were standing on end now, making the already large breasts look bigger. His grip seemed to be getting tighter around Helena's wrists, and she writhed beneath him. In some ways she felt dominated, and scared, but at the same time those feelings excited her.

Being larger than her allowed him to move both her hands over her head so that his left hand could hold both wrists, his right hand trailed down her body. Over her flush cheek, down her soft neck, passing briefly over her lonesome breasts and further south it went, past her waist and to the area that would soon be bringing them both great pleasure; this was only an assumption of course. He looked up at her a devilish look in his eyes as his right hand found her moistening lips and began to gently slide over them, not even spreading them just feeling the soft, moist flesh for now.

His hand moved up to where the tip of his middle finger found the hood of her clit, once it was there it began to move that flesh in small circles. "Do you like the way I make you feel?" Trevor asked as he took her nipple into his lips and started to suck lightly on it while his hand played with her clit. Looking at her as he teased her body he started to think what she would do if he released her hands; or bit her.

Helena twisted her body slightly as he freed one of his hands. And as it trailed down her body, goosebumps formed on every patch of skin. Moments later, though, there was a much more obvious product of his touch. When his hand reached her mound, she squealed loudly. It was quick and innocent, but it boomed through the room.

Her cheeks turned bright pink, and her hips moved side to side. Yes, it felt good, but the closer they got, the scarier the situation became. "I-I guess s-so." She mumbled quietly, and her lip started to tremble. Her body felt weak underneath him, like useless jelly. Helena couldn't have moved if she wanted to. "Whats going to happen?" She whispered, her voice shaking slightly.

When her fear returned he released her hands and moved off of her, sitting up he looked at her slightly shocked. "What do you mean?" Trevor asked not sure what he had done wrong, unless. "You're a virgin, aren't you?" Somehow he had missed her actions, missed the indicators, maybe it was because of how forward she was becoming with him. Looking over her seductive body he sighed.

"What's going to happen is if you want to move this along we shall; then, as many say, I will make you into a woman." Trevor smiled. "It will hurt a little, I am sure, but not for long." With a sigh he tilted his head to the side. "If you wish to stop, I shall obey to that as well, forcing myself upon a woman is not my style. I have some respect for the human people."

When he moved away, Helena looked a bit embarrassed. She had tried to be mature, and to withstand through all, but of course she got a bit frightened. "Yes..." She said quietly as her cheeks began to burn. Within a moment Helena sat up a bit on the bed, and pushed a few pillows up against the headboard. If this was to happen, she would at least be comfortable. Readjusting herself a bit more, Helena let out a soft sigh.

"I don't mind continuing. I was just... Nervous... First time and all..." After a moment Helena reached forward, and pulled him close to her. "If we do, then I want you close to me." Her delicate hand teasingly grabbed his chin, and lifted it up. "I think it will be easier if I can see your face." Smiling sweetly, she took in a few deep breaths, preparing herself.

Trevor smiled as she pulled him back to her, as he was moved he positioned himself ready to take the young girls virginity. "Well just remember that you agreed, it will hurt at first." Trevor said as he put his right hand on her neck and smiled, his left grabbing his cock and guiding him to her wet folds. Not pushing in right away he smiled at her and nodded.

"I am glad to be your first." He said softly and in one smooth stroke had not only pushed into her but he had buried himself up to his waist inside of her. For a virgin she had been extremely wet which helped make his entrance smooth.

Helena gave an awkward smile, and then nodded softly. And in an instant, he was inside of her. She cried out immediately, and pushed her head back against the pillows. "Ughmmfmmm..." She drowned out any noise with a soft, almost constant drable of sounds. Hissing for a moment, her body pulsed with the pain, which thankfully was turning into pressure.

After her body had calmed down from the initial shock, she put one hand behind his head, and pushed his forward so that her lips pressed against his own. She kissed him rather harshly for a moment, distracting herself from the tension below her waist. "Oh..." She groaned against his mouth, before her hand gripped a bit of his hair.

Trevor almost chuckled at the young girls reaction to having herself penetrated for the first time, he refrained and was almost immediately drawn into a lust filled kiss. Trevor groaned back as she moaned, her virgin pussy clenched around his cock. Pulling his hips back slowly he felt the extreme tightness of her sex gripping the head of his cock. Groaning more he pulled until he had almost came out of her, then pushed slowly back in.

"I take it you like the feeling." He said as he broke the kiss so that he could look into her eyes as he slowly began to build up a rhythm. Slow and smooth he moved for now with her, every stroke long and deep penetrating into the furthest reaches he could into her.

"Ah!" Helena whined as he thrusted back in, just before she sucked air through her teeth once more. It still hurt, she wasn't going to pretend. It barely felt good as it was. But, eventually a few good strokes resulted in a tinge of pleasure. Still, he was obviously going to get more enjoyment out of this once than she was. "Not... y-yet..." She hissed back at him, before groaning again.

Her back arched slightly, and she pushed her pelvic bone into the bed. Her hand on his head was shaking now, and she realized that her grip was probably putting some pain into his scalp. Moving her hand to his shoulder, she still squeezed, but with slightly less force. "But... It-s-s better..."

He smiled and slowed his thrusts even further, barely moving inside of her allowing her body to stretch and adjust to the feel of his large dick inside of her. "Well, we should get it feeling better faster." He said with a smirk as he lips moved to her neck trying to tease other parts of her body to loosen the tension between them. His left hand slid up to the middle of her back when she arched, his right to her breast, squeezing and playing as he slowly thrust himself into her.

With a smile he began to roll her nipple between his fingers as his lips parted to take in a small amount of flesh from her neck; refraining from biting he gently sucked on her soft pale flesh and let his tongue gently play as well.

Helena rocked back a bit as his hands were suddenly all over her, along with his lips. She pushed herself into him, letting her free hand move to his back. "Oh..." She finally gave a true moan, loud and full of ecstasy. Helena hummed for a moment, and then teasingly poked his forehead with her tongue. "Better." Laughing to herself, the brunette began softly thrusting her hips in motion with him.

As she fully moaned out he let his left hand slide down to her lower back and give a rough pull, pulling her flat on her back he pushed all the way deep into her from a new angle. Smirking as she licked his forehead he ran his tongue from where his lips were at on her neck up to her earlobe, wrapping his lips around her ear he smirked and gently let his tongue play on her ear. "I am happy you like it." He said as he started to grind into her rather than thrust giving her a whole new feeling from him, his head barely moving as his body moved against hers.

"Mmmffphh!" Helena let out a muffled cry as he pulled her flat once more. She felt him cover her body with his own, and her legs were pushed farther apart from one another. "Uh.... uh-huh..." Her voice as if she was completely dazed by the experience. Which wasn't far from reality. Her body had a hundred different emotions being played out, feelings never felt before were brought to a peaking level, and now looming thoughts were being pushed into her head. Was she going to regret this? Would she get hurt? Who knew?

Letting out another loud moan, the mortal pushed her head hard against the mattress, and her back arched into him. "Oh.... Oh!" Her sounds turned into whines, and soon her nails were digging into his back.

"Do you like that, am I going to make you orgasm?" He asked through breathless words as he started to move faster now, allowing their bodies contact to make light smacks hitting one another. Trevor gave a low groan as he felt his dick stiffening even more as he continued to thrust into her, his dick splitting her wide. Trevor groaned out as he he moved his right hand up to squeeze at her breasts, playing with them each equally. Tweaking her nipples he smirked to her and leaned up biting at her throat gently, not breaking the skin.

After a few very girlish squeals, Helena's entire body froze. She felt her back arch as high as it could into the vampre's stomach. Her eyesight was failing, and everywhere she looked there was black. An euphoric rush ran through her body, and for a moment in time, the world was still. After a moment of enlightenment, her mind slowly climbed back down onto the bed.

Her hips made a few last soft thrusts, before she collapsed back against the sheets. Her cheeks were still bright with color, but slowly she was able to see once again. Breathing heavily, she glanced at Trevor, and gently moved her hand through his hair. "You did."

Trevor smiled and trailed his lips with kisses up her neck to her lips as his cock continued to slide in and out of her now even more lubricated pussy, her juices letting him move with no resistance. His lips met hers and his tongue moved through their lips into her mouth to find hers and gently dance with it. Kissing her sensually he graoned as he felt himself on the edge of his own ejaculation. Thrusting a few times as hard as he could he came, filling her tight pussy with warm semen which almost instantaneously began dripping from her pussy and onto her inner thighs. Groaning he stopped, looking at her, breathing hard he broke the kiss. "As did I."

Helena rolled her head on the pillow as Trevor continued to thrust in. She groaned quietly as a numbness filled her lower half. But soon, that feeling was replaced with a new warmth. He had obviously came, and now they were both satisfied. Pushing him back onto his side, Helena curled up against Trevor and held onto him tightly. Her body was still pulsating with the newly found climax, still shocked at how high she could go.

"So, I suppose now you can know whether you really like me or not." The brunette grinned at him, and she quickly kissed his cheek. Letting out a soft, content sigh she laid back against the bed. "So am I not cute and innocent anymore?"

"Cute and innocent is relative, to me you are." He said kissing her back while looking her in the eyes. "As for liking you, you can stay, even sleep with me if you want. Just listen to what I say, this is still my home." He said a little firmly as he smiled the feeling of getting off making him more content than anything else in the world could. With a yawn he wrapped his arms around her. "What's say we sleep til the sun goes down now?"

Helena smirked to herself. "Well, someone is getting a little more powerful." She teased him, and then curled back up against his stomach. Pulling the blankets back up to her chin, she snuggled closely against him. "A nap sounds good." With a quiet yawn Helena finally closed her eyes and nestled her head on the goose feather pillow. "When we wake up, let me know if you plan to ever really take this control you seem to be talking about."

Trevor smirked at her words and nodded as he wrapped his arms around her body to hold her as he closed his eyes as well. His lips rested on her shoulder as he allowed himself to drift back to sleep in the warm bed. The day would go by quickly once the pair had fallen asleep. Though all through his dreams the vampyr wondered if she was begging him to take control of her when she made her final statement.

He woke a few hours later to the sight of the young girl nuzzled against him, this of course brought a smile to his face as he woke. Trevor yawned and looked around his room at the multiple shadows that danced from the flames. With a chuckle he had finally made up his mind of what he was going to do with this young girl, though he had to only satisfy for half of his original plan, at least for now.

Helena found herself quickly falling asleep after they had settled. Perhaps she had been more tired than she thought. And while she slept, blurry dreams filled her head. They were soft and pleasant, with smudged images, but a very distinct line of music in the background. It was calming and elegant, and left her with an overall content feeling.

Hours later she awoke due to the movement beside her. Cracking one of her eyes open, she was able to see the skin of Trevor, and as her vision came into focus she recognized his face. Helena smiled to herself, and once more nuzzled against him happily. "What time is it?" She yawned, before licking her lips and reclosing her eyelids.

Back
Top Bottom