Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Blood Offering (L337 & Katie)

His eyes watched carefully as that light slip of clothing was brought off her body and carelessly discarded, he took in her fingers dancing with the girdle, his heart skipped a beat, or would have, as she removed her panties and stepped into the tub. With a deep breath he smiled as she swam over to the edge of the tub and invited him in. With a soft smile he nodded. “Might as well not decline the invitation.” He said with a smile.

Trevor simply unbuttoned the trousers he was wearing and let them slide to the floor before he pulled down the boxer like underwear he wore. Standing naked facing her he knew he was partially hard from seeing her disrobe, the nine inch phallus hung there. As he walked to the tub it swung in rhythm with his steps before he slid into the tub rather close to Helena.

"Good." Helena cooed back, before turning around and slipping her head back. Her hair was now covered by the water, and part of her body seemed more visible. Cracking an eye open she saw him getting in, bare of any clothes, and then quickly re-shut her eyes. No matter how many times she had seem him naked (it was only twice now), she still tried to ignore any possibility that she had seen him. All girls her age were raised to think that way. But now, here she was, in a tub next to a fully grown man who she barely knew. Oh, how disappointed mummy would be.

"So when do you normally wake up?" Helena asked, laying her head against his shoulder. She knew now it would be torture to leave this warm cocoon. It was far too comfortable. "I guess I'll have to adjust my sleep schedule so I won't be alone all the time."

"I try to wake up as close to sun down as I can." He said with a smile. "I try to sleep near sun up or maybe a little after depending on what is going on, and then be up for the night." Trevor leaned his head back against the warm stones and sighed. It had been far too long since he had company of this manner, and was extremely content to not move for quite some time. With his age patience was a natural gift, not that he used it too often. With a smirk he let his hand slide under water and move gently to her back.

Smirking he gently ran his fingers up her spine, his mood changing from somber to playful now in the bath. His fingers crawled slowly over her soft submerged skin all the way up to the nape of her neck and back down to her tail bone.

Helena sighed contently, and then closed her eyes again. "I think I can try and become nocturnal as well." Laughing quietly, she felt a hand go to her back. At first she jumped a bit, shocked at the new touch. But then, as the thin fingers moved up and down, the tingling sensations became enjoyable. She stretched her legs, and made herself comfortable against the vampire.

"So... how old are you?" She asked, once again curious. There was so little she knew of him, and so many questions that she had held back. Tucking some wet hair behind her ear, the young adult pulled her legs to her chest, tightly together. "I mean, all together?"

With a smile Trevor nodded slightly resting his hand on the small of her back. "I have lived over four hundred years, close to the five hundred I would assume. After a while it makes no difference to one as old as me." Tilting his head to the side a little he smiled. "I have seen the rise and fall of empires, I have personally fought in more than twenty wars three of them I alone swayed the outcome to our victory." Trevor slid over in front of her now smirking he slid his lips up to her left ear, his chest to her knees. "I have never turned another soul to our blood line however I have had many women begging me to do so."

Trevor smirked and moved to the side of the tub across from her lounging out again, both arms up on the side of the stone tub. Chuckling Trevor eyed her, trying to get a gauge on what she truly thought of all that was going on.

Helena couldn't help but chuckle softly as he mentioned swaying wars. It reminded her of so many boys in school that had over exaggerated everything to try and impress or outdo the others. Even if he wasn't fibbing, the sound was still the same. But in a mere second her face turned white, as he moved in front of her. The whisper made her body weak like jelly, and her entire body shook for a moment. As he backed up, pink filled her complexion, and she stared down at the water.

Once again she was the innocent, vulnerable child. She had no idea how to respond to that. Helena had never gotten so close to anyone, nor had she felt that kind of sensation. It was tempting, yet frightening at the same time. "Why didn't you?" She asked in a shakey voice.

With a smile Trevor tilted his head once again to the side. "If I had turned them then I would have had to teach them what it means to truly be a vampyr. That whole mess is simply more work then it would have been good for, at least with the ones that I have met." Trevor looked at her, her complexion revealed to him exactly what he wanted to know. Smiling wide Trevor moved back to sit next to her. "You know, they say that a vampyr's bite can be as sweet a feeling as that of an orgasm." He smirked, in fact it could when it was during a turning; during a feeding it would be the single most painful experience in a non-vampyrs life.

Trevor smiled and traced his finger nails up her leg softly. "Tell me, do you know how that would feel?"

"Oh." Helena answered bluntly. His next words made a lump form in her throat. She lowered her eyes to the space inbetween her knees, too frightened to look anywhere else. Shaking her head softly, the brunette didn't vocally make any sort of recognition that she had heard them. The previous livid girl was now looking scared and singled out. Gulping, her eyes moved just slightly to watch his hand.

His question made her shake her head again, this time rather violently. She was nervous, but at least he wasn't threatening to bite her now. She turned her rear so that she was facing away from him, slightly farther away from his grasp.

Trevor smirked and chuckled as he scooted close to her again. "I would not turn you young one, of that you have no need to fear me." Trevor smiled and gently put his hand on her shoulder. "You have no reason to fear me feeding off you either you are my guest not my dinner." He said as he moved away from her. "The question was not meant to to frighten you, I am simply trying to get a feel for you."

He smiled and set across from her. "So far I know you are a young mortal who likes bread, naps an is a virgin." Trevor said with a smile as he yawned. "And waking me up."

After a moment of silence, Helena finally looked up again at the man. "And I'm playful." She grinned to herself, and then slowly sighed. "I can't help being afraid at times, you know." Loosening her grip around her legs, she slow let them fall back to the floor. "I don't know any more than you know I. The only things I do know of you classify you as a beast and someone who could harm me."

Waiting for a moment, the brunette tried to read his expression. But it was impossible. What she could interpret as anger might be joy, happiness could be fear, and disgust could in fact be lust. You couldn't tell with Trevor. "I don't think you would, but... I suppose its an instinct of mine... To rather be safe than sorry?" Gulping, Helena looked around in the water once more, as if it would tell her the answers. "I'm sorry if I seem rude."

"Being rude and being honest often coincide with one another Helena." Trevor said with a smile. "As for what we know of one another we know very little, but that will surely change over time." Trevor said as he moved and got out from the tub, the smell of fresh bread wafting through the rooms. "I think it might be time to take the french thing out of the oven." Trevor smiled walking back over to her, stark naked, and leaned forwards offering her a hand to help her from the tub.

Helena nodded in agreement, but stayed in the tub. She too could smell the bread, but as delicious as it would taste, the water was awfully comfortable. "But I haven't even washed up get!" She whined. After a moment the brunette sighed, and took his hand. Climbing out of the bath, now naked herself, she rushed towards the side with cabinets. Pulling out a towel she wrapped it around her chest, and shivered. It was still warm in the room, but not nearly as much as the water. "Its cold!" She muttered. And then grabbed another towel she ruffled her hair around until it was only damp, and starting to form its soft curls.

"Alright, I guess we can go get it now...." Walking towards him she took his hand, and leaned against him. "And then nap time?"

Trevor smirked and watched her naked form run across the room to grab herself a couple of towels. "Yes, and then nap time." He said with as smile. Deciding to be a little playful before he picked her up he pulled the towel covering most of her off. Lifted her naked form to his naked form and walked slowly to the mirror, the kitchen came into view as they slowly sauntered through.

Once in the kitchen Trevor stepped down and let her to her feet with a smile. "I will grab your food." He said as he walked across the kitchen to the dutch stove, naked. Opening the outer door he closed his eyes, fire erupted around his hands. Reaching in he grabbed the hot metal pan like it was nothing. Lifting it to the table he knocked the bread loose and slid the pan across the kitchen before allowing the flames on his hands to diminish and vanish. "The knives are behind you under the mirror." He said knowing she would want a piece.

"Hey!" Helena snapped at the vampire, but then laughed to herself. "Now I'm going to be freezing!" Sighing, she scooted closer to his chest, and placed a hand around his neck before they went through the mirrors. The feeling of their flesh... it was so odd, so different than what had ever happened before. Her damp arms hitting his chest, a slight breeze rolling over her legs. To say the least, it was new.

"Thank you." Helena gave an invisible curtsey as he set her down on the floor. Watching him with curiosity, her eyes never left his hands. How exactly he learned how to use fire in such a manner was beyond her. But either way, it got her bread! Running for a knife she carefully returned to the table, and began slicing a few pieces away. Grabbed a napkin she tied a few slices inside, and held onto it with one hand. The other took another slice and munched into it. Crumbs feel on her breast and mouth, and her hand brushed them off vigorously before continuing. "Do you want some?"

Watching her every naked move Trevor smiled, when she asked him if he wanted he any he shook his head. "No thank you, the offer is nice though." The apple had been enough to sate him for now, albeit that mortal food to a vampire could sustain it was also a lot more filling to them. Smiling he held out his hand to her. "Now, may I go back to sleep?" He asked with a smile on his face as he walked back over to the mirror, the image of his bed, the covers pulled back shown into view from his thoughts of the room.

Trevor smiled watching her, she was exhibiting more signs of being more and more attracted to him as this time was going on. Maybe he would have some fun with her, while she was with him. He didn't know how long she would stay but if it was anything like what her family had made it out to be she was his to keep.

Taking a few more bites of bread Helena finished her portion, and took the bread-filled napkin with her. "Don't worry, I won't eat in your bed." Grinning she held onto his hand as he moved onto the cabinet. Just before he walked through the mirror she jumped onto him, so that she too could go through. Once again they were in his room, and now they could finally sleep.

Walking towards the bed she set down her bread on a small table, and picked up her new blanket off the floor. "And I can stay to?" She asked quietly. Before she got an answer she crawled into his bed, and pulled the covers up to her chin. Immediately her eyes closed, and she felt like she was on a cloud. "Its comfy here..." She whispered.

Watching her crawl into his bed he shook his head gently from side to side as he walked slowly towards her. Her eyes were closed, her body covered. He groaned as he pulled the covers back and purposely rubbed his body against hers as he crawled into the bed next to her his chest to her back, his crotch pressed against her ass. His lips tickled the nape of her neck as he finally spoke. "I am glad you like it, though don't expect to sleep here often, besides I never said you could stay for even now."

The hairs on Helena's neck stood on end, and the hand beneath the pillow turned into a fist. She was still somewhat nervous. But hiding this was becoming slightly easier, especially now she she was at least covered from the cold air. "I suppose I could always go take a nap alone and not come see you again..." Smirking, the brunette twisted her head back to see his face. "If that is what you want."

Pulling her new blanket up to her face once more, she snuggled back a bit, so that she was even closer to his skin. Even though he wasn't supposed to be able to produce heat, it still felt as if he was. Smiling to herself, Helena kept her eyes contently closed.

Trevor let his hand slide to rest on her hip as she moved and snuggled back into him; his lips were above her shoulder by a couple inches as she laid there he smiled and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "You don't have to go anywhere for now Helena, feel free to rest in my bed for now." He said and gently planted a small kiss on her shoulder, close to the nape of her neck. Letting his right arm slide under her he smiled. "I hope you don't mind but I find myself attracted to you. Your youth and your beauty both lure me in." He said giving her a compliment before he closed his eyes.

Helena smiled to herself when he told her she didn't have to leave. And it only grew as he continued on, kissing her shoulders and touching her waist. The fear had left her body, and she rolled over so that she was facing him. This new comfort with him was bringing out confidence. "Well, thank you."

The brunette leaned forward and kissed his cheek, before moving forward so that her chest was against his. With her head cradled by the pillow, she arranged herself so that one of her ankles went over his legs. "Your not so bad yourself."

"Oh, why thank you." He said as she complimented him in return as she adjusted so that she was facing him. Her bare chest to his Trevor let a litght smirk play across his face. Her kiss on his cheek almost brought a flush to it, if that was possible. However another thing was happening lower on his body, his large penis was swiftly becoming erect from their bodies touching, her leg over his, her chest to his.

Trevor moved his hand to rest once more on her hip before letting it slide onto her toned buttocks, squeezing and pulling her closer to him he smirked. "You aren't scared anymore." He said with confidence from listening to her speak and reading the way she moved. He leaned over and gently kissed her neck to show he wasn't going to bite.

Helena let her soft cheek rub against his own toned chest, quite happy with the feeling of smooth skin. While her eyes were kept closed, she continued to smile. Her body jumped a bit when his hand grabbed her, but besides the soft squeak she let out, things seemed alright. "I'm not scared right now, no." With a content sigh her forehead moved to press against his chest.

But in a few short moments his lips were against Helena's neck, and the mortal let out an almost inaudible moan. "Hmm..." Cracking one eye open, she looked to the side to see the profile of his face. "I thought you were exhausted."

"There will be plenty of time to sleep, I have eternity." Trevor said as he began to kiss trails up and down her neck, occasionally to nip at her ear lobe playfully. His hand on her ass pulled their bodies tight together, their flesh touching at every point possible. His eyes closed as he let the feeling of their bodies this close race through him. Trevor took in a deep breath before he moved a little away from her.

Helena laughed to herself at his response. Her body tingled as he touched and kissed, and she clenched her toes in excitement. But suddenly, there was an absence. His body was no longer against her. Opening her eyes she tilted her head to his side. "Whats wrong?" Helena frowned playfully, looking awfully pouty. "Are you okay?"

Trevor nodded as she looked at him, his eyes moving from the fair hair on her head down her body. "I just stopped to take in the beauty I was touching." He said with a smile before leaning forward roughly and pushing her to her back, pinning her wrists in his hands as he leaned down to kiss her soft lips for the first time. Their lips met and his body pinned hers to the bed in a lustful touch of mortal and immortal pleasure. Breaking the kiss Trevor smiled and moved his lips back to her neck, still holding her wrists as his lips trailed to her collar bone, over her pale chest to her right breast. Her pale orb moments later had lips trailing circles around it, his tongue occasionally leaving his mouth to move and give her nipple a flick.

Back
Top Bottom