Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption, Transformation, Love. Why can't these things mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello, I am starting another forum just to try and catch some new looks and possibly find some partners. I know that the roles I enjoy, or the shapes of the females in my role have yet to spark much attraction from the female audience, but have to keep trying right. Now, for a little something about me.

I love smut, I love dirty, naughty, emotional, taboo scenes. Often times, I enjoy starting my roles with these situations. However, I never want my worlds to end with that. I am an artist and writer when I am not looking after my son, yes, I am a stay at home father and enjoy taking care of my home and child. That being said, despite my roles beginning in twisted, or naughty ways, I love more to follow, genuine feelings emerging from unorthodox beginnings. Sure, often enough, I enjoy corruption, addictive milk, cum, or magic allowing a character to steal another spouses's mate's love, but I still enjoy cuddling, and bonding on top of the sex.

Don't let my intensity scare you, or my sex drive, despite these things, my imagination is rich with details and world creating potential. In fact, I never play a role with just one character, often times developing non-sexual characters, or at least non-sexually focused characters, that help to create a larger world. I mean, what is the point in doing something forbidden, if there is no one to catch you or be forced to watch. The world doesn't have to end for the loser, there is no reason that this character can't traverse another road with the many other characters I might write.

I know all of this does present other issues. I write a lot, and this can be intimidating or off putting. I don't blame people for wanting smaller faster posts and realize I must be patient to find someone who is eager to play the things I enjoy and write with me.

If you made it through that much, to get an idea of what to expect, here are a few expectations:

Communication, this means discussing ideas and potential roles. I am open to play multiple stories for those who enter my world. If I send people a message or they simply get bored, a polite response explaining you are no longer interested is greatly appreciated. I will do the same from my end.

Body types, I generally prefer hyper features, beyond normal breasts, hips, butt, thighs, and male genitals. This is not distinctly necessary if a role is naughty enough and the character very enthusiastic. Also, I am going to try and leave pictures off of this one and let my partners define what qualifies for hyper or really big for themselves. Unless asked for an example.

Posts, I write a lot, as mentioned before. It is not an attempt to show off. I simply have a difficult time writing small posts. When I write, my imagination opens up an entire world, from landscape scenery, to cultural perspectives of value, to thoughts and feelings inside my character that will help you decide how you want to approach something without the character blurting out how they feel. Writing is rich with details in my mind and I hate leaving details out.

Time between posts, daily or weekly can be fine, depending on the size of posts and level of communication. I have a life, I understand things get busy, or sometimes you simply don't want to write a big post. Just keep in contact with me.

Ah, one more thing. Personalities of your characters, my favorite kinds of females could be defined as a nympho, I suppose. Just, a woman who sees something she wants and won't let anything stop her from getting it. At the same time, I have more years of experience playing a dominant male who takes what he wants as well. I can play both sides of the coin, but at least you know my preference.

Finally, onto the roles, a few specific ideas to start things off:

My roles are intended for furry, but can be edited for human.

Lab/Future:

(This role is inspired from my other forums) An ancient legend has intrigued a scientific team about certain possibilities to end a blight upon the galaxy. After planets and life forms began to explore and discover one another, the inevitable occured. Cross species romance and relationships. However, despite the strength or love involved in the commitment there were times when these things were simply not enough. When a giant male fell in love with a pygmy, or vice versa, certain biological incompatibilities arose. A problem that many were desperate for a solution and willing to pay.

One group, that discovered the legend of the wolves, is intrigued by it. Essentially, it states that in the past, there was an alpha wolf. A pure, perfect organism of his kind that was seduced by a species of feline. This species was not named. The details are what caught the scientist's eye. It was said , it was not entirely the feline's fault, but that when she came near him in heat, he began to grow far larger than any wolf or feline, so much so that she found herself unable to resist the need to make him her's.

If they could witness this growing phenomena in a safe environment, the ability to change size based on the species, perhaps they could discover a drug from his dna to administer to others so that they might have a chance to love one another, completely.

Magic/Past:

This role focuses around a female mage practicing magic on her husband. He is willingly allowing her to experiment on him with her spells to assist her studies. A minor mistake however ends up changing making everything go terribly wrong for the poor female. Instead of the intended purpose, she causes her husband's genitals to grow far larger than anything she could ever take in any hole, at the same time, making him virtually into a perfect stud for another species, absolutely irresistible to this other female.

I know I am being a bit vague with the roles, but this is mostly because I want it open for some discussion. The scene can be reversed, where something bad happens to the wife as well. How big he grows, that depends on what you want to play, from a larger species, all the way to some mountainous dragoness. Completely up to your preference. This role could later focus on his knew life, as well as the wife still trying to figure out how to undo what she and this female have done.

Drug or blackmail/present:

This role doesn't have a main idea yet, if you want potential ideas, feel free to glance at my other forum. This can range from incest or school scenes, to something bigger and more diabolical.

General Kinks:
Risk of pregnancy and/or pregnancy are a must. I love being a daddy, that extends into RP as well. But birthing scenes or writing out the negative aspects of pregnancy are not required.
Emotions, love, lust, guilt, fear, anxiety. All enhance the scene and world.
Cheating/adultery in some form is preferred, but not absolutely necessary.

(An interruption, I will finish these later)

Hope to hear from some people.

Would be really nice to find some open-minded partners. Being as patient. Also, would love to find someone who likes the drawings of Rob Durham, especially some of his yummy comic book naughty stuff.

Still aching for partners, anyone willing to portray my desires I will reciprocate with any twisted desire you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom