Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Secret Discovered(JulietxDJnightwave)

Kaiser grumbled as he trekked through the forest. "Stupid old man telling me to run a delivery to the warlock's den." He gave a grunt, fixing his arm guard and wiping some extra leaves and mud off his chest. "I swear that old magician loves his traps and pranks more than a gremlin." He said with a sigh. He then looked down at his pouch. "Ah well, at least he tips well for timely service."

He continued to trek back towards town, though failed to notice the tree root coming up by his foot. He gave a yelp as he tripped, tumbling down a small hill and into a cluster of bushes. "oowwwww. Stupid fucking tree root." He grumbled, starting to sit up but stopped when he heard voices. He carefully peeked through the brush until he looked out into a clearing, his eyes widening at who was there.

There, beyond the bushes, was Juliet , the inmaculated paladin and member of the royal guard of his majesty. And there were 3 known bandits , the Blosson Brothers to be exact. Somehow those thief always got their way outside the jail every time they got trapped. From a far distance it could look like Juliet was putting them on their places, but the reality was diferent. Kaiser could her their conversation

"You know my price..." said juliet with a charming smile as she was wielding her sword to intimidate the brothers.
The older borther opened the sack they were carying and took a sack of gold coins and throw it to the paladin's free hand "that will do it this time...." she said puttin her weapon away " see you next time free men... and remeber, they don't call me 'sweet blood' cause i like sugar!" she yelled at them as she laugh for herself.

Kaiser could only stare in shock at what he just witnessed. The supposed 'immaculate and untainted' paladin of the empire was taking money from criminals in exchange for turning the other cheek. He gave a slight glare as he waited for her to leave. He had always held some contempt for the human like creature races. They weren't normal and honestly he felt some of them being in positions of power was a farce.

This however simply justified his hatred and gave him a specific target. He memorized the name she said and left back to town.

A few days later Kaiser's father had left on a delivery run that would take over a week, leaving him in charge of the shop. He stood at the counter, grumbling as he was incredibly bored. He heard the small chime of the door and spouted off their family's business moniker. "Welcome to Evanston Family trading. We guarantee your parcel delivery on time or early in top condition or no money needed." He said before turning to greet the customer, hearing hooves on the stone floor. "Sir you'll have to leave your horse out....side.." He stopped, seeing who was in the store.

"How you dare?! spoiled brat...." she said at Kaiser despite he was about her age "Show some respect..." she concluded with her aefull reaction.
"you should be thankfull for someone like me buying in your store...." she said alooking around the particular items on the shelves and walking all the way through the store to the desk on were Kaiser was working.
"I'm looking for some traveling items for a few friends...." she asked with autority

He returned the glare with equal if not more disdain. This beast had the gall to pretend to be a person of noble standing despite what she had done. "Someone like you? Pfft as if. Personally I'd be equally happy if someone like YOU were to get the hell out of this kingdom." He said, his dislike of her clearly dripping from his words. When she spoke about needing travelling items for friends a thought and idea clicked in his head. "Oh really now? It wouldn't happen to be those Blosson Brothers you helped escape?" I smirked. "Sweet Blood."

"watch your mouth!" she said putting a hand on the handle of her sword and taking it out " spit what you know scum" she threatened him with her sword as she put her other hand on the desk and looked around to make sure no one elese was there.
"So? who tell you? were you following me?" she asked impatiently

He smirked as she got on the defensive. "Oh no one told me. I saw everything myself. The Blosson Brothers paying you off so they could get off free. Tell me Sweet Blood. How would the king react to knowing one of his oh so noble paladins was aiding criminals in escaping the law." Kaiser then leaned forward. "Oh, and don't even think of trying to silence me." I pointed at a few small crystal clusters in the corners of the room. "Special gift from the warlock of the forest. He calls them Surveillance Gems. They capture light and resonate with sound to capture image and voices going on in a room. Everything you say and do is being noted down in a central storage cluster."

Juliet looked around horrorized with her sword waving arounf as she turned back and them turned again to face the young boy again. " You...." she said with anger and big emphasis "What in the name of god do you expect to obtain of this?" she asked in a defensive stance as she put her sword back at her waist "What's your price?....." she said finally as the idea of negotiation came to her mind

Kaiser gave a smirk as she seemed to panic at what he said. Truthfully those were just crystal decorations his father had put up around the shop, but the effect was clewr. She believed his bluff. "Hmm, I have a few ideas for a price." He then glared at her. "What do I hope to get out of this? The satisfaction that I've helped rid the world of such a hypocrite. At least that is the long term plan. If you want me to keep my mouth shut, then you will meet back here come night fall. And leave your armor and blade behind. Don't need you attracting any attention."

Juliet kept silence as she heard Kaiser's speech. Once he was done, she looked around at the Surveillance Gems with discretion and with a low voice she said "I agree on hearing your demands...." ans she turned back and slowly left the building. Five hours later, the night has covered the kingdom completly an hour ago and Juliet made presence again on the merchant shop wearing a brow cape over her peasant clothes.

He stood behind his family's shop wearing a dark cloak and his travelling gear. When she arrived he gave a smirk. He picked up his bag and tossed it over the back of her horse half. He then gave a smirk at her. "We're going to the clearing where you let the Blosson brothers go. No need for people to take a midnight stroll and see us." He said, heading off towards the forest, making sure to avoid any people that were out and about during the evening.

Juliet's first reaction was a deep desire to kick Kaiser's head out of place. Using a royal guard paladin centauress as a mount was the most disrespectull thing that someone ever done to her. But Kaiser was speaking with true, she wanted to maintin this whole bussiness away of the people of the kingdom. She accepted with her silence, and carried him to the place where she was this evening.
"Here we are" she said coldly with a rude movement to make him get out faster

He could feel her practically tremble with rage at him using her as a pack mule during their trek. When they arrived in the clearing he made a note to look around at a few specific locations. In a few treetops and on a few stones were more of the cheap crystal decorations he had convinced her were magic scribing devices. "I have it so we are watched here as well. So no trying to silence me while out here and claim a creature did it." He then removed his cloak and looked at her. "Take your cloak off."

Juliet again sallowed the bluff of Kaiser's devices. So she forgot that idea from the beginning. Once she heard him she made a disgust face as she took off her cloak "deaj... i hate this poor peasants clothes...:" she said looking with repulsion her own vestuary " Now. What are your demands?" she asked resigned as she crossed her arms in front of her generous breasts

He gave another quick glare, which then turned to a smirk. "You hate such tawdry peasant clothes huh? Well then that makes my first order easy." He then looked her dead in the eyes. "Strip. Every last bit of clothing off and tossed to the side." He sajd, crossing his arms as he awaited her no doubt furious tirade upon her 'noble' personage

"what?!" she said awfully surprised "No way i'm doing that with your recording it...." she said as she kinda blushed, but she them thought more clearly the whole situation. And this was still far better than jail, were she could be raped daily. So after afew seconds she started to undress as she looked at Kaiser with anger.
"Done.... your majesty" she said ironically

He smirked. "As long as you do what I say, I'm the only one that will see the images." He said, watching her undress. When she stood stark naked in the moonlight he gave a whistle. "Not bad. If it weren't for that ass of an ass you call an ass, the men would probably spend day and night courting you....then again your attitude does leave much to be desired." He blinked at the last bit. "Hmm, bit too formal. How about my lord, or perhaps..." he then gave a leer at her. "Master."

She felt deeply offended by that coment about her lower half and she made a stron stomp in signal of disaproval. But them she relaxed.'Genius juliet...' she said to herself when she looked that her irony triggered and idea on Kaiser's mind.
"as you say.... master...." she said tired and annoyed

He watched her breasts jiggle from the force of her stomp, his member twitching a bit from the sight. He was honestly surprised she hadn't just called is bluff and cut his head off. He then rubbed his chin. "You know I'm curious. Clearly your human half his a rather impressive rack." He walked over, one hand cupping one of her heavy breasts. "Bit I winder if your beast half has the same as a normal mare." He looked under her barrel to see if she indeed had teats like a horse as well.

She looked at him with precaution as Kaiser aproached to her. "What in-?" she yelled at him when he cupped her breats, she was about to hit him but them she remembered her actual position. So she had to let him be for now. Her horse hald had no traces of teats or nothing, just and smooth and furry surface untill her other end "What are you doing??" she asked embarrased as her looked under her body

He saw she just had a flat underside leading to between her hind legs. "Huh, would have figured with how you look like half a beast, the other half of you would be built like one." He said, his hand still kneading her breast. He knew this was a treatment belittling and that's exactly why he was doing it. He planned to the this uptight false noble and break her like the beast she really was.

"Stop with that!" Juliet yelled tired of Kaiser squeezing her breat "Go the point is is already so weird...." she continued looking around and hugging herself to feel a bit safer.

He frowned as she knocked his hand away. "The point? Alright fine. You want to know what I have in store. Well it's simple really." He reached up and grabbed her long blonde hair, pulling her head down to look him on an even level. "You and your kind's attitude fucking disgusts me. Just because you have abilities that make you a bit faster and stronger than normal humans, doesn't make it your fucking god given right to act like our superiors." He said with a glare that, if looks really could kill, would probably have left the clearing a smoldering crater of slag. "Just because you have stronger bodies, you act like you are better than people who have to work their entire lives and struggle day after day to barely make ends meet. And then you have the fucking gall to take money in exchange for letting criminals go free." He then shoved her head back. "You're worse than scum. You actress a disappointment to your races so called 'honor and nobility.'"

Juliet made deaf ears to the harrasing words of a man full of hate, but she couldn't argue against that, most of it was true, and even if it wasn't she was not in position for saying anything.
"I feel your anger, but all i want is do as you wish to end this torture, so put yourself together and tell me what do you want" she explained with a cold voice starting to acustome to the lack of clothes

He glared at her then smirked, seeing her posture shift, showing she was almost starting to become accustomed to nudity. He looked right into her eyes. "You want to know what I want. It's actually really simple." He reached into the bag he brought and pulled out a riding crop and a basic strap saddle. "I want you to break." He said with a smirk.

Back
Top Bottom