Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread with Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranius

Super-Earth
Greetings. If you are reading this I would like to take you for having the initiative to take the first step into a relationship that hopefully will last for some time. In order to obtain the type of rapport there needs to be a high level of compatibility between us. Realize that I am not seeking someone for one story, but for multiple stories that span months and years. I have a single partner that I have been active with for multiple years, I am seeking to add another. Because of the work that she has done my standards are undoubtedly high, yet I consider myself to be a very flexible and reasonable person.

About me
Length Preference: 3+ Paragraphs
Roleplay Format: eMail only
Kinks: Rather standard. No animals, bathroom, transformation. The kinks I have active in any given plot can vary greatly, so if there is something that really gets you going let me know and we can work on a way to include it.
Pictures: I like to have pictures for each main character, it helps me describe and write about them.

What you can expect from me
During story development I will send you my 'idea', this is the opening email that I would send you sort of setting the scene. This is by no means set in stone, it has just been prepared and is ready for you. Included will be pictures of main characters (in my vision which is entirely debateable) and brief descriptions. If the plot is fantasy based any changes within the culture, people, etc. will be discussed. Once again - I am a flexible person and very few things are set in stone.

Assuming that we are compatible a trial period of sorts will begin (as it does with all roleplaying relationships). After the first week we will take pause to evaluate the relationship. What is working? What isn't? We will communicate that to one another to see if we wish to maintain, improve or end our story. I will always communicate my desire to end a story as it is the courteous thing to do.

What I expect from you
Return what I give you. If I do 5+ paragraphs then put in equal effort. I am not a grammer nazi, I dont get upset over a misspelled word but I will get upset over lack of effort.
Be courteous, if something is not working then lets communicate. Tell me what you like, what you don't like.
Tell me what you like, tell me what you want and we will get it incorporated into the story.

The plots and stories below are very generic and are open to all sorts of kinks. Some of them are heavy in sex, others in plot.

Plot #1

Your character is a holy warrior (Paladin) who has lived her entire life devoted to her God and protecting her realm. When an barbarian army attack and demolish her city. She is forced to watch as her city is destroyed and the treasures of her people are taken. The people are taken with the invading army to serve as laborers and slaves. Being one of the leaders of her people additional burden will be placed on her.

While she is a Paladin she has remained pure and only has ever loved her God. When she is confronted with the barbarian leader will she remain pure to her God or yield to the demands of the barbarian leader? When her sister is also captured will he use the sister against her?

This plot is very wide open and can include/accommodate a number of kinks on both of our parts.

Plot #2

This story revolves around a man who recently won the lottery and has come into a massive amount of wealth. Instead of doing ‘normal’ things with all of his money he has instead decides to live out his fantasies with the women of his life. These women range from co-worker, to bosses wife, waitress, neighbor. The man has no family and builds a remote home to house these women.

This story would involve multiple characters played by you. Although there would be two ‘main’ female characters there would be other characters within the story that would come in for various reasons. I envision roughly 10 women being kidnapped. The man would attempt to seduce these two women, and make them want him. They would be his favorites. The story would revolve around their resistance to him, and him perhaps taking his frustration out on the other women. Similar to the first Plot it is wide open for ideas. Definitely the most sexual plots that I have and will involve elements on non-consenting sex.

I have yet to find someone capable of this plot, and it is the one I want to do the most.

Plot #3

Your character is an Elven Princess in a war torn society. The last full scale war was over two thousand years ago (which is a very short time for elves who do not age once they reach full maturity) but the population was decimated. Your people sole focus on a daily basis is the defense of your nation and its borders.

Every member of society takes a part in the effort to defend the nation. At a young age men are trained as either warriors or builders, women as archers or healers.

The ‘twist’ is the idea of pregnancy and child birth for the elves. Each union (man/woman) results in typically only two children in a millennium. This has caused the efforts to ‘repopulate’ the race to be considerably slow. Each woman has unique markings that cover her entire body, and that marking will begin to glow for all to see the closer their mate is. The stronger the glow, the stronger the sexual urges that the female feels – an urge that is insatiable without the consummation with her male partner.

Once the union is consummated (i.e. after their first act of intercourse) the glowing of her markings will begin to diminish. The act of love making is a very intimate thing between the elves; but it is also a very open act. The thought of bringing pleasure to the male by the female is for the better of the realm.

The story is a mix of sex/plot.

Pregnancy is a big theme of the story, as the elves are working frantically to repopulate in the hopes of defending their territories.

Plot #4

Your character is a graduate student (of a field chosen by you) who is in the final year of her course work. Classes are starting in two weeks when she is informed that all of her scholarship has ended because of sudden funding issues. There is no time to come up with the kind of money she needs for classes and her parents are not in a financial situation to help.

My character is a wealthy businessman who does not feel the need to date or deal with romantic issues yet still feels the need to have a 'girlfriend'. Given the task to find a suitable person his assistant selects her.

The story is a mix of the movie Pretty Woman and 50 Shades of Grey (think of the contract between Christian/Anastasia)

Send PMs if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom