Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F for F? F looking for long-term play

Status
Not open for further replies.

She-Beast

Dust
Hello! I am new to this site, though not to ERP or RP in general, so go gentle on me! (or not~)

So...things have been rather boring lately. My entire 2 week christmas vacation from college was wasted with me doing absolutely fuck all. But, school is now back on the horizon and how boy I could something to blow some steam!

Before I continue with these ideas, list my preferences, my kinks, etc...Let me lay down some shit, alright?

I am only interested in FxF, no ifs ands or buts (no dudes and no futas). However, this is only for the main characters. I am interested in maybe spreading the scope to allow ourselves to DM the world around the characters. More sexy situations that way. Also I am available to RP in the following formats:

private message

Also, as far as our relationship is concerned...it's just for the RP. Sure, we can chat and pal around, maybe even do some playful flirting. But that's as far as it goes, just online friends who appreciate smut. I don't want to attempt any meet-ups or do any pic sharing or do any calls...no, that's creepy. Just, RP and chill k?

With that out of the way, I'll go into the listy listy stuff. I have 3 characters to choose from. I will detail them as much as I can without going to crazy as well as list what settings they'll fit in as well as some specialized kinks that'll probably just stay within their respective stories. After that, I'll list my absolute NO kinks and some of my favorite all time kinks that we can discuss with adding into the RPs at any point. Now, onto the main event!

Name: Xerashiqa "Xera" Vileblood
Settings: Fantasy, Modern Fantasy (Real Life but with fantasy elements)
Specialized kink: blood play

Bio: Xera is a mistake and a freak of nature. She use to belong to a powerful and noble clan of vampires (pretty much typical nature, except alive and can give birth to offspring) that held sway in economics and politics. However, she and her mother were kicked out of the manor and the family line, her inheritances forfeit. She was separated from her mother as well and was forced to strive out on her own. Her crime? Being the offspring of a vampire and incubus. Thus she was stripped of her family name and given the title "Vileblood" for her abomination of an existence.

Fantasy flair: She travels the world and its vast kingdoms as a refuge always on the run. Hated by her family, her mother and father unknown, and being the hybrid of two of the darkest beings in existence, her life is an ever constant paranoia of being killed by mobs or demon/vampire hunters. She carries all the strengths of both lineages and have reduced weaknesses of them (some more powerful though) and has the ungodly ability of wielding vampiric blood magic and demonic infernal magic. She religiously owns her powers and skills to one day take back what is meant to be hers as she travels for relics and knowledge.

Modern Fantasy flair: Making an easy way to sweep her under the rug, her family's current patriarch (her grandfather) paid for her schooling abroad in a foreign nation. Moving from London to Japan, Xera adopts a new identity as she enrolls in a co-ed boarding school. Little do people know of her unholy hybrid powers of vampiric and demonic powers, nor did she care of them. This school was a waste of time for her as she charms others to do her work for her as she focuses on honing her magical abilities and learning new tricks to one day overpower the patriarch and take what is rightfully hers.

Name: Teevara Everheart
Settings: fantasy
Specialized kink: lactation

Bio: An ushimimi (cow-girl, we can call the whole race minotaurs if you want) warrioress that had received her comming of age with her nomadic tribe, Teevara had decided to wander alone and see the world for herself. As a mercenary for hire, this energetic cow takes on any challenge that comes her way and is not going back home until she is either too old to wield her massive sword and shield, or is sure that she has experienced everything the world has to offer. This came at no small price, however, as her tribe's traditions dictated that a female had to give birth to children to be considered an adult, and her massive mammaries produced quite a troubling amount of milk. Oh well, it was a nice method of income with some merchants.

Name: Taemel'agar
Settings: fantasy, sci-fi
Specialized kink: master/pet play

HO HO HOLY SHIT! I know Teevara is rather sparse (but only because she can be so flexible with setting) and Xera had a lot of info (but focused only on the character, not the world the whole way over). However, this one takes the cake by a looooooooooooong shot!

Hot damn, if I tried to explain everything that goes on with this character, that be all she wrote. People would not get any interest because there would be soooooooooo much reading involved.

Here's a big run down, dark shit...lot's of dark shit. Mutant race dominating and subjugating parent race harshly, the mutants being of sterile amazonian demon-beast chicks with energy weapons thanks to crystals. Witches, communing with beasts, assassins, mercenaries, greenskins, a whole shit ton of stuff. You want details? Ask and I'll give it to you in PMs.

ABSOLUTE NO kinks:

gore
vore
bathroom play (piss, scat, vomit)
death
unbirthing
barbed cocks
RIDICULOUSLY HUGE proportions
diapers
underaged play

Universal HELL YEAH kinks:

Sexy/slutty clothing
lingerie
prostitution
competitiveness (fight for your right to be on top)
gangbang
multi-penetration
demons
bestiality
drugs/alcohol use
mind control
slaves
non-con/con
endearing romance (love slowly blooms overtime)
incest (cousins/twins)
casual sex
slutty relationship (two chicks love each other but takes dick together)
tentacles
toys
public
coercion/blackmail
photography/video taping (gotta capture the slooty action)
voluptuous (DD or higher tits, full asses, wide hips only)
normal-big sized cocks (not fucking 2+ feet long, but a snug fit)

And so much more! But that's all I can think of to put in for right now. Isn't all that fun stuff? So, here's what I want from you!

Send me a PM if interested and tell me what characters you want to know more about or are interested in playing with. Then, I'll need you send me your kink list as well as ideas you may have that you want to spitball and a rough idea of a character you want to make. Then, tell me how you want to RP with me (skype, PM, thread, makes no difference to me!).

And, judging by how all of everything fits with your PM, I may entertain the notion and reply back with either my skype info or talk about ideas of what to do with our characters and how to shape the world around them!

Hope to hear some interest soon ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom