Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suspicious (Plot Heavy Forced Scenario)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningSpider

Super-Earth
This is a pretty specific plot request that I'm deciding to make into it's own thing, apart from my general request thread in the hopes of it getting more attention.

PMs are my preferred medium of playing, but I would be willing to do a semi-private thread if that is deemed more desirable. But discussion of the plot should go in PMs!

WARNING: Do not proceed or inquire about the play if you are uncomfortable with scenarios involving rape, murder, and general violence.

Pairings
MxF or MxM

Setting
Realistic, modern, high school or preferably college

Cast
The Teacher (or Professor, depending on the chosen setting)
The Victim
The Friend

General Plot Idea
Story
MxF Version: A usually timid and rather anti-social girl falls into a deep depression and refuses to tell why. When one day, she doesn't show up to school (or classes) her friend, who has noticed her decent into depression becomes significantly alarmed. The next day, she's found dead in an alley in a neighborhood; murdered and raped. As the investigation in her death moves on and the cops prove to be useless, the friend takes her own steps to figure out what happened and who killed her. It turns out that the culprit is a lot closer than anyone thought. When the friend makes the new connection, she may catch the killer or become the next victim.

(Basically, the teacher or the professor hides a dark side and ends up raping the first victim -possibly multiple times- then eventually kills her when she gets close to telling her friend what happened. When the friend finds out, she looks into the matter on her own time. Seeing this going in a few directions. It's possible that the friend is taken as well, or murdered, or maybe she prevails. All depends. I'm willing to make the friend male and possibly having the professor be bisexual, or they could all be male. In short, I am willing to do a MxM scenario if that is desirable. If not we can stick to good ol' MxF.)

Expectations
Explicit murder scene
Mystery/Amateur detective-esque plot
PLOT HEAVY
Gratuitous rape scene
Literacy
Engage with the plot, talk to me about shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom