Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

《 F x M 》SMUTTING WITH LEAGE OF LEGENDS BABES! (UPDATED 12/27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain levi

Banned
Banished
tumblr_ne8snrZEPQ1tharloo1_500.gif

Hello. Call me Captain Levi or Levi for short.

First off, if F x M pairings are not your cup of tea, I also have a M x M search thread that's currently active. For now, I'm only interested in playing one specific plot for all F x M pairings which will be heavily geared towards smut over plot, but we can easily reverse that if the latter is more important to you.

What I'm seeking is a plot based off of the popular game, League of Legends. The general concept of the game's plot is that a summoner, or summoner(s), conjures these champions to fight for their lazy asses. At least, that's my take on it. Our plot will be slightly different. Your character, a male teen in his early to mid twenties, is chosen as a beta tester to bring certain League of Legends characters to life. We can also have him be some sort of an actual summoner in modern times if you don't like the SAO concept I have going in the former plot. The illusion, of course, is disrupted once the 4D visual machinery is removed from the summoner's head, but once the player immerses himself in the virtual world, the possibilities are endless. Your character will preferably be fucking many League of Legends champions, all of which you can look up in your own time.

The ones that I will play are the following: Katarina, Akali, Leona, Sona, Zyra, Vi, Caitlyn, Ahri, Riven, Ashe, Lux, Janna, LeBlanc, Elise, Lissandra, Jinx, Miss Fortune, Morgana, Shyvana, Sivir, Nidalee, Fiora, and Irelia. I can be convinced to play Cassiopeia but under no conditions will I play Annie.

My characters tend to be more dominant in nature but I would love a roleplaying partner who aggressively pushes the plot along and doesn't make me do all the work. Being dominant does not mean I'm your mule. If you're still interested in playing with me, here's a checklist of all the information or requirement(s) I will expect from your first message.

+ Be willing to write at least eight sentences per post, free of grammatical and capitalization errors. No effort, no go.
+ Our only medium of roleplay will be private threads. No exceptions.
+ All reference images of your character and mine will be anime, also no buts. Upon messaging me for this plot, please provide a link to your character's reference image. My favorite type of men are the lean, toned, pretty boys, aka bishounen.
+ Be open to try some kinks but absolutely steer away from these: toilet play, scat, vomit, furries, bestiality, incest, macro/micro play, and excessive pubic hair.
+ Provide a sample of your writing whether it be from a previous roleplay you've done or a new one you're writing on the spot.
+ Be mature enough to deal fairly with rejection. I may deny your request if you don't meet one or more of my requirements.
+ I require that you know a thing or two about LoL, even if you only know a few champions. Some background knowledge would be appreciated.
+ If you've read this far, include your favorite LoL champion in the subject title of your private message. Any and all messages missing this password will automatically be rejected and you'll receive a sad face in your inbox.
+ I will have a general starter that I use for all roleplays I start under this theme, so there's no need for you to offer, although the thought is much appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom