Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some fun group pairings (MFF and if enough intrest possible a 3rd female)

caseih5520

Planetoid
Some fun group pairings (MFF and if enough intrest possible a 3rd female)
In my roleplays i like detail in what everyone is wearing i don't like to chose also a character description is nice along with name when u reply your intrest. I also prefer to write in 1st person if there are any ladies interested please post here along with which paring and role you would like to take on. This will either be a thread or aim rp depending on the other characters preference.

i like a semi lengthy story start i like them to be long drawn out go for ever with a story to go with it along with sex. All in all i like a 50/50 story/sex roleplay. Also i don't mind girl on girl but i don't like to be left out all together.

Roles to fill(must be human characters i would prefer them to all be actual females)
the guy age 26:me Alan
Bestfriends girlfriend age 24:
Bestfriends sister age 19:
Alan's girlfriend age 24 or Second best friends sister age 19:

Opening scene i am thinking:

We are all in college i have my own place where i lease a room out to my bestfriend Mark. I'm still in College working on my Graduate Degree the rest are either Sr.s or Freshman living on campus. It was to be a long weekend so i thought it was time for a break and since everyone was staying at school for the break i decided to throw a party at the house its late April and it is rather warm out and my pool is open for those interested and i had also sprang for a hot tube since i am also working full time as i work on my degree. I am getting a pretty good buzz going about 9pm the scene opens at 11pm when Mark pass out on a couch the house is rather full of friends and people we are having a good time and as tipsy as i am I'm in the mood to dance. Wearing clean new hiking boots, socks, Dark blue Jeans with a belt and a medium sized buckle, a nice red and white small checkered button down shirt and a pair of blue and red boxers.

Bro/sis or step bro /sis

Roles to fill(must be human characters i would prefer them to all be actual females)

Guy age 26:Alan(me)
sister age 24:
sister age 18:
sisters friend age 24 or sister friend age 19 or sister 18:

Plot:Graduation present from me a trip to quiet peaceful island.

As my younger sister has just Graduated from high School and the other having just graduated from college a month before i had planned a special treat since we would all be home for the summer. I had been out in the work field for a while and saved up for the best graduation present for my wonderful sisters who i had deep quiet feelings for. So i had quietly snuck into both of there rooms while they was out celebrating after there cermonys leaving a small note "Congratulations!!! As a gift i would like to invite you on a trip to a small quiet island for a month vacation at my private secluded beach house. we will be leaving tomorrow afternoon if you wish to join me on my private plane." signed Alan" i leave these on your pillows.

Back
Top Bottom