Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neighborly Love ((WilyRiley and ProtagonistRP))

WilyRiley

Super-Earth
Allison had gotten out of school early that day. Teachers were gearing up for parent/teacher conferences and in order to prepare for the event the students had been granted a half day. It was on her walk home that she decided she would make a detour, if it could even be considered that since she would only be heading across the street to her neighbors house. Seeing as how it was earlier in the day she doubted that he would actually be home, but that didn't stop her from wanting to play around with his massive dog who seemed to be nothing but a giant bundle of love. His name was Bently, and the name certainly fit seeing as how he was nearly the size of one.

Victor had become one of Allison's friends, he had always been very kind and friendly with her. Truth be told she had developed a bit of a crush on him over the past few months, ever since she moved in with her current foster parents who seemed to be more interested in furthering their careers than taking care of a young girl. It wasn't too terrible though, after all she was 15 and could easily find ways to amuse herself.

The small bell attached to the fence chimed as she pulled it open, Bently quickly came bounding around the corner of the house excited to see who his visitor was. Allison outstretched her arms and let out a cute little squeal at the the sight of him, pulling him into a hug as soon as he had gotten close enough and laying a big ole smooch onto the side of his head. Tossing her backpack to the side she started to run out into the open space of the backyard, running back and forth as the large dog bounded after her happily.

They had been playing for almost an hour when she decided to take a break, sitting down onto the grass and trying to catch her breath after all the rambunctious playing. Bently seemed more than fine with taking a break as well, sitting next to the young girl and panting heavily as he laid a few long licks across her cheek. Laughing she gave him another hug before letting her back fall onto the soft green grass below. Once again the the canine followed suit, laying down next to her and nuzzling into her neck.

It ended up being a rather short break though, as Bently started to nose at her. Allison assumed it was because he wanted to play more and started to roll around on the grass with him, rubbing his belly and giggling as he followed her wherever she moved. The jeans she was wearing were getting a bit damp from the moisture on the ground, along with the plain black tank top that hugged her young frame nicely. The long blonde hair which had been in a ponytail was now flowing freely around her, the band that had been holding it up now lost in the backyard.

The divorce happened 3 years ago. Victor had been with his wife for 10 years. They'd met in college and always seemed to have a perfect relationship. But behind closed doors it was anything but perfect. They fought constantly. Mostly about Victor wanting to have a kid. He loved the idea of kids running around the house. His wife on the other hand wasn't thrilled at the idea, and even tried to get a dog as a way of compensating for not having kids. But it wasn't enough. So after 10 years of marriage she left, taking just about everything except for the dog. It had taken a while for Victor to get over it, but with the help of Bentley he had started to move on.

Victor and Bentley had a close relationship. The two of them were best friends. Victor always made sure to treat Bentley like an equal. If Victor was eating a burger, Bentley had a burger, if he had a steak then Bentley was there with a steak, if Victor went for a run then his partner in crime was right there with him. They were inseparable.

When Allison moved into the foster home across the street he knew that Bentley liked her right away. The first day she moved in he remembered her sitting on the porch alone, looking sad and lonely. The two of them had just gotten back from a run, and instead of going inside for a drink, Bentley ran over to Allison and pounced on her, instantly licking the pretty girl's face. Victor ran over to pull him off and apologize, but from that day forward Allison had entered their lives.

Victor liked Allison. She was a sweet, loving, well behaved girl. Victor started to invite the girl over to watch Bentley whenever he had to work late, and soon she just had an open invitation to their house. He just told her to come over whenever she wanted. Bentley loved having her over. It always made him so excited to have her around, and Victor didn't mind having a pretty girl around, even if she was a bit young.

Victor was thankful today that he didn't have to work late. He had just gotten out of his last appointment and was heading home, excited that he still had plenty of the day left.

He pulled into his driveway and got out of his car, undoing his tie as he made his way to the front door. But before he got there he could hear the laughing out back. Allison was here already? Didn't she have school? Heading around back he opened the gate before heading around to find her in the grass rubbing Bentley's belly. Victor smiled and watched for a few minutes before speaking.

"Shouldn't you be neck deep in a science text book young lady?" He asked playfully with a smile on his face and his arms crossed over his fit chest.

"Shouldn't you be neck deep in a science text book young lady?"

Allison say up a bit, instantly recognizing the voice as it rang out across the backyard. As soon as she saw Victor, she felt her cheeks flush a bit. The young girl had always gotten a bit more flustered whenever the older man was in his work clothes, something about it just threw her for a loop. Maybe it was just that he looked damn good in a suit and tie, or maybe it was because it made him look more like an adult than when he was just hanging around in jeans and a t-shirt.

“Nah, early day...” Her next few words were interrupted by Bently pawing at her, seeming irritated that her attention had shifted to anything other than him. The young blonde giggled and moved her hands to continue petting him, making sure that he was still getting attention and didn't feel left out. “And science sucks...I passed the test though! Even got a 'B' believe it or not.”

Allison smiled proudly as she shared her good news, seeing as how Victor had actually helped her study for that test a few nights ago. Science was certainly not her strong suit, but with a little bit of pushing he had been able to get her to actually retain some of the information.

“You're home early too! Don't tell me your work has parent/teacher conferences too.” The young girl giggled at her own stupid joke as she finally moved to get up and onto her feet. Bently immediately responded to her movements, getting onto his feet as well and hopping excitedly in front of her, careful not to knock her down though. “I just figured I would get in some Bently time before heading home. Plus you know Ken and Alice wont be home until god knows when, so there's no real reason to rush on home. I keep asking them to get a dog so I'll at least have some company....but I am sure you know what their answer to that was.”

Allison rolled her eyes and let out a sigh as she reached out to pet the excited canine circling her feet. “That's fine though, because I still have you buddy!” Her voice changed as she poke to him, getting more high pitched and sounding the the voice one might use when speaking to baby.

Victor was glad to hear Allison did well on her test. While Science wasn't exactly his favorite subject either, he managed to coach her to a B. It wasn't unusual for him to help her study though. Her foster parents didn't exactly radiate a sense of parental responsibility. One might say they were probably in it for the tax benefits. But Victor liked helping her study and doing the parental thing. It made him feel good. "That's great sweety. I knew you'd do well. I had faith in you." He said with a wide smile.

Victor watched as Bentley jealously coaxed Allison for her attention. He couldn't help but laugh at his silly dog. "Haha yeah, my last client bailed on me, so I said fuck it and decided to just call it an early day. I thooooought I'd have a nice quiet house to come home to, but I'm pleasantly surprised by the company." He said playfully and with a wide smile.

As Bentley continued to prod for attention Victor shook his head. "Hey buddy! You need to share. She's not just yours you know!" He said with a laugh as he walked over and smooshed his dog's face and pulled him back a bit.

He smiled at the way she spoke to Bentley and nodded his head. "Bentley loves having you around. He always gets so depressed when you leave. And I don't mind having you here either." He said with a smile. "Want to go inside and get a drink?"

Looking down Victor could see just how excited Bentley had gotten. He noticed his buddy's red cock had started to grow out of its sheath. He wondered if Allison had noticed too.

"Want to go inside and get a drink?"

Allison nodded happily, knowing it was probably out breath she was after playing so hard with Bently. The young girl hadn't noticed the canines large member peeking out from beneath his fur, although she had seen him get that way before...and it always made her a bit nervous. After all, he was a huge dog and she wasn't sure how to react to something like that when it happened.

They all moved in through the back door, Bently nudging between them in order to get inside first. Allison knew her way around the house by know, and definitely knew how to navigate the kitchen. Opening the fridge she pulled out a water bottle and quickly twisted off the cap and took a deep long drink of the chilled clear liquid. Once finished she let out a satisfied 'aahhh' before taking a seat in one of the stools that lined the breakfast bar.

“I'm glad you don't mind me hanging around, I would hate to step on any toes.”

Leaning in on the breakfast bar she smiled over at the older man, Bently still close by and panting at her side. Every few breaths he would let out a whine, as though he was upset that she was out of reach. Even as she reached down to pat his head he seemed unsatisfied. Maybe she had played a little too hard with him and he was having a hard time winding down? That was all she could think anyway.

“What is is buddy?' The young girl sounded concerned as she looked down at the canine, her gaze moving from the panting mutt to the his owner. “He seems kind of sad. He's normally all happy and ready for a nap when we're done playing. Maybe he wasn't done?”

He laughed and shook his head. "No you're not stepping on toes. I love having you around. You brighten up the place. And Bentley loves having you around to play with."his eyes turned to Bentley as he addressed the large beast. "Don't you big guy?" He said with a smile. The dog barking out in agreement. "See! I told you." He said with a smile. "Besides, a pretty girl like you definitely doesn't hurt to have around." He said with a smile. "If I was a boy your age I'd be lucky to have toy wanting to hang out at my house so much." He said with a laugh.

Victor could see how worked up Bailey was still and still noticed how erect he was. The dog normally got excited but would settle down eventually. But that wasn't happening. Instead as she was asking Victor if Bentley was okay the dog moved over between Allison's legs and started to press his snout between them, sniffing feverishly. The dog excited as if he had found something. Sniffing higher and higher between her legs. Victor couldn't help but smile. "I think Bentley found something he likes."

Allison blushed wildly as the dog nuzzled in between her legs, trying to playfully bat him away from her nether regions with a nervous laugh. Of course a dog that size was not easily deterred and continued to push and whine at her, lapping at her hands with his wide tongue with each attempt to shoo him away.

There was a lot going on in her head all of a sudden, Bentley pawing and poking her, and the phrase that Victor had used echoed in her mind over and over again. I'd be lucky to have toy wanting to hang out at my house so much. Toy? Was it a simple slip of the tongue, did it mean something? It struck her as odd either way, and lost in thought it took a moment for her to even think of responding.

"I don't think dogs like...ummm...those parts. Maybe on other girl dogs..." It was obvious she was a little off balance, her mind not really editing the words spilling out of her mouth. It was then that Bently pushed with a bit more gusto, his large wet nose pressing right up against her center, the pressure caused a small little shreik of both surprise and embarrassment. "He's never done this before..."

It would be obvious she was a little worried, her eyes roaming up to Victor as her cheeks continued to burn with redness.

Victor smiled as he watched Bentley continue to explore the girl. The beast making his desires known as he pushed his nose more forcefully between her thighs. "You'd be surprised. Dogs are attracted to scents, and he knows your scent. You spend a lot of time around here, and he probably thinks you're the female of our pack." He said with a smirk.

In that moment Bentley licked the front of her pants. "See, we are a pack. Bentley sees me as the alpha, and you as the female." He explained as he moved closer to Allison. Moving behind he he leaned in and whispered into her ear. "So Bentley can tell when a female is in heat, and it triggers the desire to mate in him." He whispered into her ear more. "Look down, you can see how worked up your scent has gotten him. You don't want to leave him like that, do you?" He asked as he moved back and looked down at the girl, smiling.

Bentley continued to whine and whimper as if he were in discomfort, needing a release. Wanting one. Victor continued to watch the girl, curious how she would react. "Don't worry, I won't tell. After all, what kind of alpha would I be if I did? What happens in the pack, stays in the pack." He reassured the young girl.

Allison swallowed hard as Victor moved in closer to her, feeling her heart rate quicken as he leaned in to whisper into her ear. The older man would be able to see that she was nervous by the flush of her cheeks, but despite her discomfort she didn't look as though she was going to bolt towards the door. Eyes moved between the human male and the dog between her legs as he spoke, trying to understand if he was actually suggesting what she thought he was. It seemed ridiculous, and as much as she knew the idea should have her heading for the hills, it had a bot of the opposite effect on her.

Bentley and Victor were her two favorite people in the whole world, and although she may have fantasied about the attractive businessman...his dog had never crossed her mind in that respect. It was such a shock that she couldn't really pin down how she felt about it, but she did know that she had always gone out of her way to try and brighten Victor's day in whatever way possible...never thinking it would lead to this though.

"I uhhh..." Allison was having a hard time putting her thoughts together, gasping a bit as Bentley once again dragged his large flat tongue up against the crotch of her pants. "I mean I don't...."

The young girl finally moved, but it was simply to shift her weight on the stool. As soon as her hips moved she was made aware of how wet she was starting to get, and it caused her to laugh a little nervously. Allison was a people pleaser, and she certainly wanted to make Victor and his dog happy. Looking up at the tall man beside her she smiled softly, obviously a bit embarrassed.

"W-what should I do? I don't want him to be...all worked up..."

Victor could see how nervous and anxious she was. He felt it as he stood close to her. She didn't know how to feel or how to act. Victor placed his hands on her shoulders and gently rubbed them from behind as he smiled down at her. He could tell she wanted to help and wanted to please. "Well Bentley is like any other boy. He has needs. Aren't there any boys in school that you like?" He asked with a smile as his eyes met hers. "I think you should just do whatever you would do to a boy you like, but to Bentley." He said as he continued to try and relax her by rubbing her shoulders.

Bentley was starting to get more and more worked up, growing more anxious. Victor looked down at Bentley and pointed at him. "Bentley, lay down!" He commanded, and the dog quickly say and then laid on the ground. "Roll over boy!" He said with command. And the large beast rolled onto his back, spreading his legs wide to show off his massive canine member. It was thick and veiny and it glistened with cock grease. There was also a strong musk.

Looking back down at Allison he smiled. "I think he wants a belly rub." He said with a playful smile knowing that his dog was looking for much more.

Of course there were boys at school that she was fond of, but she had never done anything inappropriate with them. This of course didn't mean she was totally clueless when it came to dirtier subject matter. After all, her foster parents did have the internet and her google searches had occasionally led her to some interesting sites. It was still hard to believe that Victor might be hinting that his dog was requiring the same type of attention.

The beast was commanded to roll over and Allison's jaw dropped as she saw the massive pink length unsheathed and lying against the dogs furry belly. Victor suggested that all the dog may require was a belly rub, and not knowing any better she actually believed that it might help. Maybe that was what pet owners did when their animals became a little frisky?

Giving the handsome older man a shy smile she slipped from the stool and slowly made her way onto the floor, her knees thudding gently on the hardwood floor as she settled into position. A bit hesitantly she reached out her hand and began to run her hand along Bentley's belly, careful not to disturb his shiny thick cock resting between his hind legs. Once she had run her hand along his tummy a few times she looked up at Victor once more, smiling shyly.

"I don't think this is really helping..." As she spoke Bentley let out a groan, almost of frustration it seemed. It only grew more intense as she pulled her hand away from his fur with a sigh. "I feel...weird doing this..."

Victor could see she was still quite confused and frustrated that she couldn't help Bentley. And he could also see Bentley was feeling a bit of frustration as she rubbed his belly, but not much more. His large dick throbbed and swelled as more of his musk released. Victor moved next to her and knelt down beside her, gently running his fingers through her long, blonde hair as if gently petting her. "Good girl." He said with a smile. "But I think Bentley needs some more attention."he said with a smile.

Victor had known for some time that Allison had a crush on him. He had seen some of her texts to friends about him and he knew the real reason she spent so much time at the house. Leaning in he whispered into her ear. "Tell me good girl. What would you do if it was me who needed your help like Bentley? Would you just give me a belly rub?" He asked as he knelt down so close to her.

"I know you feel weird." He said with a smile. "It's because you're confused. But are you confused because it's wrong, or because it got you excited when he was sniffing you?" He asked with a devious smirk. "Look at him. Look how big he is. He got this way just for you." He said as he continued to urge her.

How close he was getting mixed in with the questions he was asking her made her heart rate pick up. It was so loud she thought that Victor would be able to hear it as it pounded in her ears. The fact that he was touching her wasn't helping, the soft pats to the back of her head and down her silky blonde locks caused her skin to tingle. It wasn't long before her eyes wandered back to Bentley's excitement though, and she pondered his last question a bit further.

Sure, she knew it was wrong, but she was positive that it wasn't the reason she was so nervous. No she was pretty sure she was more nervous because the thought of what might be unfolding excited her. No words came out, just a soft sigh. With another audible swallow her hand reached out again, this time moving further down the large dogs belly. Very gently her fingertips brushed against the canine's glistening length, just for a moment before she pulled her hands away as though she had done something extremely naughty.

Everything told her it was wrong, but she couldn't ignore the slick mess between her thighs. After taking a second to compose herself she reached out once again, this time actually wrapping her palm around the thick dog cock. For a moment she just held it, but soon her hand slowly started to stroke. There was a gasp from her lips as she felt the weight and heat of it in her hand. Allison had always loved Bentley, and the thought that she could actually please him more than any other random stranger was exciting.

"It's so big..." Her voice trailed off for a second as she just stared at her hand, taking in the sight of her own fingers wrapped around a dogs dick. "Is this...is this good? Is this what he needs?"

Victor felt an excitement as he watched her wrap her tiny fingers around Bentley's thick shaft. There was almost a sense of wonder in her eyes and it made him smile. He could feel a swell in his pants as she started to work his canine member. "Good girl." He said as he reinforced her actions. And the dog started to happily pant as her hand worked on him. "I think he likes it. But I think you like it too, don't you? Doesn't it feel nice? So big and warm." He said as he continued to stroke her hair and urge her more. "You love Bentley, don't you?" He asked already knowing the answer.

As he watched her he could tell she was getting worked up. "It's okay if you're getting excited. It's only natural to feel aroused." He said as he placed his hand on her inner thigh and gently squeezed it. Leaning in he whispered into her ear. "You're right it is big. Could you imagine what it would feel like if he fucked you with that?" He asked in a deep, aroused tone. "Imagine what it would be like to be his mate." He then continued. "I bet he cums hard." He said as he continued to put thoughts in the girl's head.

Back
Top Bottom