Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nordic Affairs (Me & Lord_Trayus)

Sol's words sounded strange to her, no one ever had spoken to her like this before. He spoke to her as if she was a person and not some kind of thing, this felt so strange to her. She yelped slightly however when he picked her up and she looked up at him in pure shock as more of his words went into her ears. She however could tell that he meant every word he was saying to her, she couldn't tell what to do next, she did know he was falling in love with her however. "I...I just wanted to protect you and your clan Sol. I was returning the debt I owed you." she said softly.

Himni gasped and cried out softly as she felt his hands moving over her body. She felt his warm tongue against her neck and she arched up, when he grasped her breasts she felt her nipples growing harder. She squirmed a bit, this was not how she ever thought she was going to be taken. From what she had heard, most males just pin the female down and take her like a whore. "Sol...Sol your making me feel strange. This isn't how wolves mate, is it?" she grunted as she felt his massive human cock pushing against her virgin bare slit and she trembled slightly.

Himni squirmed and whimpered her body slowly shifted into her Lycan form so that she could heal her back faster. "I was told you males just shove us down and do what you do. Is this...this how...mating is?" she asked him as she stared up into Sol's eyes very confused. Himni's pussy was slightly wet bu it would need to be wetter before she could take his cock fully inside her. Finally her back had healed enough it had scabbed over and she lay down on her back on his bed still in her wolf form and waited.

Sol was run his hand up the front of her body, holding her tightly, burying into the wolfess's neck. "This isn't mating. This is making love." His hands were gentle as he poured over her. He was panting as his feelings took over. He began to smell her scent. The bulge pressing against his cloth struggling harder to keep him contained. Then a loud tear can be heard as his rags failed. The massive member burst out, slapping against Himni's flat stomach.

She was beautiful in her wolf form. Her stark white fur and piercing eyes just left him in a sate of awe. He's never actually made love before. He tried to mate, but he never felt like this when he was in his mating season! Her scent... it was enthralling!

The throbbing member was large! Odd enough, it was knotted, too! Human forms didn't have knots. At least Sol was sure they didn't. His size was absolutely extraordinary. Even outside of wolf form. His veins throbbed against Himni's body. If looked too large, even in her current state! The scent of his lust beginning to fill the room as he desired Himni. "If you... need to stay like that...I know I'm on the large side..." His face was red, gulping as he struggled not to just throw himself at her!

Himni stared down at the massive cock, it was strange to see it, even in his human form she had never seen anything like that before. "There is no way you can be sterile with a monster that big. Your knot too, human or wolf. That will make sure every last bit of your seed stays inside me." she said softly. "No need to blush Sol, your just doing your duty as I am." she said gently and let out a soft sigh. She moved her paw down and touched his cock gently and bit her bottom lip. She narrowed her eyes then spat on his cock and rubbed it so it lubed it up.

"Go ahead, put it inside of me, unless you uh want to touch me down there? My body is yours after all." Himni said and let his cock go and gently put his hand down on her pussy. "Touch it, you seem to know what you are doing. I mean I am a virgin. I have never done anything sexual at all." she whispered softly. She closed her eyes and spread her legs and bit her lip, pain or not in her mind this is what she had to do. She was just doing what she was trained to do, she was a bargaining chip after all, even if she was trying to safe Sol's clan.

"I know I shall give the clans heirs. I will do whatever I can. I refuse to let the Malo clan harm you." she whispered and then leaned back further on the bed and closed her eyes. She was not waiting for whatever Sol was to do to her. She had been trained to take it all, with out complaints. If she had been taken by the Malo male, she would have been raped yet she would have not made a sound if she thought it was right. Sol still had a lot to teach her, for she never really had ever felt sexual pleasure before as well.

Sol wrapped his arms around Himni,burying his face between her legs. All reason was gone. "Fuck duty! Fuck the clans! And fuck the deal! Just enjoy it... we have time." Sol stuck his tongue out and lapped against her opening. She was aroused, but sol wanted her wet enough to engulf him in a single thrust.. He lapped at her opening, his thick member against his stomach.

"You're not a bargaining chip. Say you're my lover!" Sol had her pinned back. It was odd to pin back a full lycan in just a human form. Sol shoved two finged inside her now, his tongue paying special attention to her clitoris. He could feel her muscles tense back as she writhed. But Sol grabbed his lover tight by the hips, forcing her to feel the pleasure that was so new to her.

"I hope this is potent enough for you. I'll empty everything I have inside you!" He was pulsing hard. She tasted wonderful. He blushed as he looked up at her. "My wolf form is... larger as well. If you think you can handle it... it may be a more virile way to mate..." Sol had never mated with a female in his wolf form. Every one was too afraid to even attempt to mate with him outside his human form. The monstrosity between his legs was just too ravaging!

Himni groaned and stared up at Sol the blinked when she suddenly felt him bury his head between her legs. She gasped and cried out as she felt him start to lick her pussy, she groaned and squirmed as pleasure shot through her. She arched her back up and grunted pulling at his bedding under her. She blushed beet red however when he said that she was his lover and she stared down at him. "I am what you want me to be Sol." she whispered as something new took over her body. She suddenly cried out and arched up as she felt his two fingers shove deep inside of her virgin pussy, however she moaned in pleasure from what they brought her.

Himni moaned more and more at the attention he was giving her body and she clamped her eyes shut tightly from the way he made her feel. "I...ah...its...so good.." she croaked. However when he spoke again she looked up at him and cocked her head to the side. "I'm not scared Sol, its alright, go ahead and take on your Lycan form." she whispered. Once he had changed her hand went down and she grasped his cock and bit her lip. She saw pre cum oozing from the tip of his pointed dick. She put her thumb over the top of his cock and wiped. She then brought it to her mouth and licked it up. "Your...full of seed, I taste it Sol. Its good." she whispered.

Himni slowly moved her legs apart and started between her legs, she was bleeding from where his fingers had ripped her hymen but it made her smile, it would be easier for him to take her now. "Go ahead and put it inside of me Sol. I am not scared, I want it. I want the pleasure you bring, to feel your warmth inside of me. I...I think...I uh...love you. I don't want any other male but you, Sol." Himni said her face went beet red and she leaned up and kissed his cheek then licked his ear.

Sol placed his paws over her, the powerful figure towering. The cock that would put shame to even the horses humans use. The bodies were quite the contrast. Sol began to mount his partner. The juicy, pointed tip prodding her opening and splitting her apart as he slowly filled her. The wold was powerful He was easily dominating Himni's body with his own strength.

Her opening split apart as the fur on his back stood straight. She was very tight and swallowing inch after inch of his thick meat. He panted as the tip ripped into the little girl. Once she said those words of passion, it was over for Sol. He leaned down, biting her neck out of instinct and desire, both for her body and to to steady her as he pushed in and claimed her. He thrust up further into her, easily reaching to her womb. Something in plain view. Sol had a very large swinging pair between his legs as he thrust up.

The smell of Sol's hormones were filling the room. How could any sterility curse work on something so... formidable? It literally looked like the embodiment of virility. It felt like it, the way the massive slab was stretching her... not even up to the thick, juicy knot that threatened her tightness as he claimed her first.

Himni moaned and arched up slightly trying her best to stayed relaxed so that she could take more and more of Sol's massive cock into her body. She closed her eyes and leaned back into the bedding and let out a huge moan. It hurt a bit but she knew that panicking and stressing about it would just make it hurt more. Soon her womb began to shrink a bit as her pussy stretched to mold around the huge cock that was pushing deep inside her body. "You were not lying when you said you were huge." she said and stared up at him as she began to pant softly.

Her hymen out of the way, she felt pleasure now taking over her body and she couldn't help but let out another moan. "Ah...its so big and warm....so huge Sol. Oh...I want more, give me more." she croaked and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her paws ran through his fur and she breathed deeply in and out of her nose, against his ear. She squirmed her hips and tried to push more and more of her pussy down on his massive shaft. "I want every bit of it inside of me. Your knot and all your seed." she whispered softly into his ear.

"Sol....Sol....I love you. I want to be your mate, I only want you to be inside of me. No one else can have me." she whimpered and buried her head into his shoulder. Sol would be able to tell that Himni really was falling in love with him, that she loved the feel of him inside of her body. He could also tell that he was not causing her pain and that she would be able to take all of his cock inside of her, even when it came time for him to use his knot. "You are the only male I have ever though about in this way, Sol" she said and leaned back to kiss him gently.

Sol drove into his new lover slowly. Himni was small. Small enough that Sol could hardly believe he was still pushing in at the half way mark. The slushing sound of her was louder as he drove the incredible tool inside her. It was as if it was built for its task. Built to seed the most infertile of women. However, Himni was not cursed. She would receive the onslaught of his essence. And if Himni's claim was genuine, then her womb stood no chance against the potency to come.

Sol felt every bit of her love. She was not lying. Sol didn't know how to express it. Himni was pure and he was of a warrior tribe. He could only show as his thrusts sped up. His hips moving faster as claws dug in. Her lover was powerful, even for one of his kind. Just a little longer before the animal was unleashed. His mind growing clouded as instinct began taking hold of him.

It wasn't long before his know was knocking against the tight opening of his lover. The thickest part battering against her like an invading army at knocking at the gates. Even though he was not buried in completely, huge large testicles battered against Himni with every thrust. "I'll show how much I love you... in the form of my children..." As he finished, the knot popped into Himni's little body. The entirety of the equine sized girth and length completely submerged into her.

Himni groaned out loudly then gasped as she felt his massive knot shove deep with in her pussy, stretching it as far as he could make it go. She could hardly believe how massive he was, he had made them one now though. They were knotted, and would be tied for a rather long time. Not that Himni minded though, it felt so good to her, though there was some pain. Himni still controlled her breathing the best she could and just enjoyed the time they were having together. However she wondered how much more her small body could take. She had never been bred before and this was still all new to her.

"I can't believe my body would allow your knot. I shock even myself sometimes, Sol." She whimpered and bit her bottom lip. She felt another shiver take hold of her body and she knew she would not be able to keep going much more. His thrusts were so powerful and she could smell his musk in the air. She grit her teeth together and stared to pant as his stomach pushed down against her clit, his balls against her ass. Himni blushed gripping the bed harder, what lewd noise they were making, she wondered what others would have thought of them.

"Sol, I can't hold it back much longer. I don't know how much more I can last." Himni warned him. For it being her first time she was doing rather good but the warmth and friction against her body was too much. She suddenly grasped hold of his scruff with her mouth and let out a loud whimper as her pussy clamped around his cock and she came hard on him. Himni had never climaxed before and for her first one it was rather powerful. Sol would feel her go limp and slump against him weakly, her arms wrapped around his neck as she clung to him.

Sol felt the little girl swallow her in every time he thrust up. She was holding together. Then he heard her plea. He moved his hips faster and harder, rather than pouring his seed just yet he wanted her to lose her min in his pleasure. His claws scratching downward as the massive wold buried up into her tight pussy.

He throbbed and pulsed inside her. She was getting close. Her insides clamping down, squeezing his hardness. She was really tight! She was so small though! Never had a female taken him into his entirety. His tip was knocking into her womb. His body was ramming up into her now. Eager to pour the contents of his massive balls into a fertile female. As soon as her orgasm hit and she squeezed her hardest he could not hold back.

His balls tightened to his abdomen. Sol's cock thickened, making way for the rush of cum to explode out. He roared out loudly as his seed hit inside Himni's womb. Pouring full of the thick wolf batter that would be his offspring. The rush of thick white lava filling her womb rapidly. Veins throbbed inside Himni as he kept pumping into her, giving her exactly what she wanted.

Himni went wide eyed and cried out loudly in pleasure as he came inside of her. She felt ever torrent of his cum enter her womb and fill her up so deeply. She had never felt anything so hot or so sticky before and she almost couldn't take it, luckily she managed to hold in there. "Your cock is so big Sol, your seed is so warm and filling. I never felt anything like this before." she whimpered and buried her head into her mate's shoulder, her legs wrapped around his waist as she clung as tightly a she could to his massive and strong body that was pushed against her own.

After a bit she just lay still and let out a sigh, she lay her head back and shut her eyes trying to catch her breath. "Sol.....you really know how to wear a girl out. However your cock makes it so my insides won't stop throbbing because of how war and big you are. You really do fill me up so well, I swear I shall be pregnant in no time." she managed to whisper into his ear before she moved her head down and licked away at his cheek gently. She was also very happy that she never allowed Sol to get harmed by the Malo clan.

"Don't ever tell them what you did Sol, don't ever tell them you killed Magnus. I took the blame, its over now." she whispered into his ear. She ran her paws up and down his back not even trying to pull herself off of his massive knot that was buried deep inside of her. "Please, please keep your knot deep inside of me for as long as you can. I feel so happy and in heaven for the first time ever in my life." she whispered once more and shut her eyes to allow her smaller body to relax.

Sol panted heavily as Himni showered him with praise. He didn't care if she was of some prophecy. She was his now. He looked down at the little lycan, still throbbing inside. His lust subsiding as he closed his eyes, "I won't do anything to endanger my time with you." He licked the top of her head.

Whether it was Himni or Sol, seed was packed into Himni's womb. Virile and potent in much higher quantity than most lycans. It may even go as far as most equines as well. And it was all inside this fertile little girl's defenseless womb. This was only the first night and Sol did not want it to end. Even after she was bred, he wanted to keep going.

Sol stayed buried in himni the whole night. Even soft he was large inside her. Sol was in his human form, naked. His arms wrapped around his tiny lover, under her bust. It was hard for him to believe this little thing took his entire cock into her virgin hole last night. He opened his eyes slowly, "Are you up?"

Himni basically passed out from all the love making that they had been making and she was tired of all of it. She bit her bottom lip and stared up Sol suddenly aware it was morning once and he was still buried deep inside of her. "Your so huge." Himni groaned still in her Lycan form and she bit her bottom lip harder as she tried to catch her breath. "However, yes I am up." she giggled gently and shifted her body groaning as his cock seemed to have a mind of its own. She looked down between her legs at the matter fur of her inner thighs.

She slowly pulled herself up off of his cock and let out a loud groan and stretched her body cracking her back. Himni felt a lot better, however she could feel his cum moving around inside of her and she touched her belly. "I can't believe you can give up that much seed in just one go." whispered Himni as she slowly stood. She whimpered though her legs not wanting to support her at the moment. "Uh...you really know how to stretch someone out." she giggled and sat up staring up at Sol a smile on her muzzle as a shiver went down her spine.

"Your cock is massive Sol and I can't believe everything that has happened." whimpered Himni as she leaned up, wrapped her arms around Sol's neck and took on her human form. She kissed Sol full on the lips and shut her eyes, he really had made her happy for the first time in her short life. "I love you Sol, I really really do." she said and stared happily in his eyes. Her pussy was still wet and dripped a bit of his seed down her inner thighs, her pussy lips were swollen from all the sex they had the night before.

Sol admired the beauty in his arms. She was certainly like none other. She did what no other mate could and took him in his entirety. But not only that, she contained more of his thick cum than any other could. "I love you, too, Himni. I can't believe you took me all in, much less sleep with it inside you comfortably. During mating season most can barely stand the tip. You're the most satisfying lover I've ever had, Himni." Sol was a bit more forward now.

Sol stood up. He had to get ready to lead the hunt. Now that he was technically free he could not shirk his duties. He was next in line for clan leader and whether judgement were to be passed or not he had a duty to perform. "I need my armor. If I can stand, I can lead the hunt." If last night was fruitful anyway, Himni would need larger meals. And he was the best hunter in the land.

Something else caught Sol's attention. She stayed in her lycan form quite often. It seemed easy for her. "How can you stay in your lycan form so easily. It takes an incredible toll on me to stay in it for so long."

Back
Top Bottom