Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ladybug's Little House of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug22

Dust
I, personally, am done with all my Christmas 'stuff' and have found myself some free time, so now seems the opportune time to set up a little request thread!

Who am I? I am me. You can call me Ladybug, 22 year old female with a taste for the more outlandish of sexual subjects. Of course, we can get to know each other more whilst roleplaying. PLEASE NOTE: I only roleplay on site. Threads or PMs I don't mind, but no IM, no email, nothing other than I have previously stated.

Who are you? You are a potential roleplaying partner. I prefer males, but on some exceptional occasions I will roleplay with females. I'm looking for a literate human being who can type readable sentences and help keep the plot going. I will type up a paragraph minimum, but if you don't put the effort in, I won't either. I'm also looking for someone open-minded and willing to be a bit dark and dirty.

In roleplays I look for between 60-75% smut and 40-25% story. That's how I like it, but of course I am flexible and if you prefer more story we can fiddle around and make it work.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not interested in anything other than general chit chat out of roleplay, so please don't try and get it out of me.

Okay! It's time for my kinks...
Bondage
Power
Domination (I prefer to sub)
Forced
Public sex
Kidnapping
Slavery
Being treated like an animal
Punishments
Humiliation
Gangbangs (forced and interracial)
Old and young
Toys
Being 'passed around'
Incest
Beasts

So that's the main few I can think of, but if you have any questions about kinks or limits, just ask!

Plots!
I like to just list off a few pairings as ideas, because I want eah roleplay to be individual.

Kidnapper/hostage
Sex toy(or slave)/owner
Slave/master
Boyfriend/girlfriend (but naughty ;))
Daddy/daughter
Teacher/student
Sex house

And that's a few to get us started! So please, message me with enquiries or plot ideas. I can't wait to get roleplaying . :)

Ladybug x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom