Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Memories, Destiny and Scorn (Mephilis&loneiysong)

"If you want to smite me." He spoke as he met her gaze with his silverred eyes. "You better do it before I get my body back, because your powers cannot break it." That is Septis, never intimidated, even though as they are now, she could easily destroy him. The threat comes as a surprise to him, he hides the shock well, but her speaking to him like this causes an odd sting in his chest, hurt perhaps?

Septis merely sighed, resting his elbow against the door beside him. Raising up his arm so that he could prop his head against his large hand. Something was eating her up, rather badly, was she truly so concerned over his treatment of this supposed reincarnation? Septis had to keep her away from him, especially if it was true, if it was his dear Saria, he would want her to live happy life, something he felt the was no longer capable of, but as fate would have it, he had to use her to find his body, this was very unsettling for the male.

The words from the female in the back would cause Septis to growl in a dark and irritated tone. Everytime she opened her mouth, she sounded more and more like Saria, which made it harder to do what he had to do. With a long, deep sigh, the male replied. "I do what I must, do not concern yourself with my motives, just play your part and I will let you go." Those last three words, caused something of a quake in his chest, a pain he had not felt in ages. This only caused him to become more irritable.

Back
Top Bottom