Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Memories, Destiny and Scorn (Mephilis&loneiysong)

Septis sat in silence for what felt like hours, weighing things on his mind. He did not want Saria to live again, he had fallen so far from the man she loved... too far... but if he needed her, then he needed her. With a long, deep, unsettled sigh, the grey feline pushe dopen the door to his side.
"Alright, how can we tell for sure who she is?"

"What are you suggesting I do? Go in there and demand her remove her clothing... while that is certainly something I can do... If it i sher it will be a terrible way to reunite..."

He said looking down at the sand by the van. "Your a Goddess, can't you like.. check... or something?"

"No, I will.." He said with a sigh, as he moved toward her tent. Moving back inside, finding Rose. Septis would approch her with a quiet, but intense look in his silver red eyes. "There is something I must know." he said, practically ignoring anything she would have said upon his return. His large hands would move to take hold of her arms, lifting her up somewhat as he place dhis lips upon hers.

She woke up as he began to talk. She gasped as she was lifted up and struggled as she was kissed. Struggling a bit, she pressed against him at first, but then slowly melted into the kiss as it felt right. She shivered a bit and broke away.

"Who are you?" She asked quietly.

Spetis nearly lost himself in the kiss, it felt like time had turned back thousands of years and he had Saria in his arms again. Of course this could all just be wishful thinking, since he had not as much as kissed a woman sicne her death, all the loneliness might have been getting to him.

"My name is Septis, Septis Glaivenclaw, tell me... what did you say your name was, Rose? Do I seem familiar to you?"

Septis' old skeptical mind wa snot fully convinced, but it was convinced of enough, the chances of this being here where simply too great to ignore. "You are coming with me." he said in a plain tone, picking her up and holding her in the marital position he left the tent with her and headed for the van.

Her attempts at defiance where pointless, Septis was simply too strong, and durable. Effortlessly tossing her into the trunk. He turned, taking in the sight of the small village, all potential witnesses, this could not be allowed. Lifting his hand, Septis began to concentrate magical forces into his palm, it would not take long for him to unleash a flurry of magical energy onto the small settlement. There were a few screams as the explosions began, but they were quickly swallowed as the town was leveled, leaving nothing but dust. "Lets go." He said as he moved toward the passenger seat again.

"Yes, it was, we cannot risk anyone knowing about her, if she is Saria." Septis would endure the sound she made for a time. After awhile he would let out a deep roar back toward the seat. "You will be quiet, unless you want to irritate me, if I am irritated, I will destory more towns along the way!"

"Look at it this way, you are free from your obligation. They no longer need your help." He says with a sinister purr as he trails his claws along his seat. Looking over at Chamile. "Surely you have not gone soft on me now? I have been doing this for ages, I have done much worse than this..."

Camille looked at him and shook her head and leaned forward whispering. "You need to be careful in front of her. She will hate you if you continue on this path that you are taking." She growled to him. "And if you make her hate you, you have one more enemy and an ally to the gods."

Rose sat back and began to cry covering her head and shut her eyes shivering harder.

"Where are we going? Does my army still exist in this time? Did you seal away the human's sword again?" Mostly standard questions afte rhe first awakens, making sure he still has an army, and if that damnable sword is hidden. It could not be destroyed, so they typically hide it in a temple or underground complex to keep the human occupied while Septis hunts his body.

She frowned adn then thought. "Yes, your army still exists, they are where I live. America." She then looked at him and winced. 'The human's sword is sealed in the catacombs of France. Peopole say it is haunted so they try to stay away." She grinned and looked at him and smiled.

"Good, good..." Spetis says as he watches the scenery go by. Little different than what he remembered, but whatever. He wa snot sure what America was, but he recalled the land France, from long ago. "Whats wrong?" he asked, looking back over at her. "You disaprove of something, what is it?"

Back
Top Bottom