Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witches are after me! (F/F, F/Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subkitty

Star
(Male writers for female characters welcome)

Scene: WITCHES ARE AFTER ME!

The overall post is long, but the basic plot is very simple, loosely based on a true story (I’ll post the backstory below) :

I’m 18, about to graduate from high school, and I’m being chased by witches.  Sarah, the head witch, wants to make me her bride.  Once I’ve given myself to her in an orgiastic ceremony with her friends, we will be one in the Goddess’s eyes for all eternity.  She’ll stop at nothing to achieve this.  She sends her witch friends out to target me, my friends, and my family with various forms of coercion in the goal of me going to her apartment, bowing before her, and giving myself to her completely.

You’d play a witch, or number of witches.  Each witch has her own powers, her own motivations (some want to use me before handing me over, some have a specific goal given by Sarah (turn her into a lesbian, take her mom/older sister/best friend as a sex slave, cast a love spell on her, etc.), some want to take me as their own to humiliate or usurp Sarah).  Even though Sarah wants me for herself in the end, sexual activity with me is permitted as long as it is related to that final goal. 

To sum up what follows: Looking for natural/realistic, interesting-looking witches. Not looking for super-powerful, super-sexy witches or succubi. Not looking for demon summoning or Christian themes.

Specifications:  Character: I’m open and flexible toward any ideas you might have about your witch.  Totally sexy, super-powerful witches are acceptable in some cases, especially with a creative scene, but I’m mainly looking for curvy, plain girls or interesting-looking girls. Generally speaking, I shouldn't just want to have sex with them naturally… the magic makes me.  They don’t have to be unattractive, though.  BBW is preferred but not absolutely necessary by any means.  Goth or non-goth, both are okay.  Bimbo witches are also an interesting concept.  Denise Davies would be a good example of a model 'type' for Sarah. Update: not looking for demon-summoning or succubi- you are going to win either way, no need to go so unrealistically, or introduce an infallibly powerful character.

Magic: IMPORTANT:  No knock-out situations with spells, drugs, etc… I don’t like scenes with ’You wake up and you are chained to…’  It’s important that I or the target put up a fight and succumb slowly.
I like to keep these scenes as close to reality as possible, so the effects of the magic are hopefully mild, similar to hypnosis or drugging, or slow-acting.  Spells are cast and the witches themselves aren’t completely sure how they’ll turn out… some super-powerful spells are taboo (for example, the ‘honeymoon’ spell, which creates an extremely high level of erotic devotion for a full 48 hours, is something Sarah is specifically saving for me, and other witches are forbidden from using it on me).  Spells affecting dreams are a good device- I like to avoid using futas in these scenes but a witch who is a futa in my dreams is completely feasible. 
Basic ideas include hypnotic touch or kiss; aphrodesiac lipstick, perfume, drink, etc; growth spells; spells that induce body worship urges… things along these lines.

The wedding:  Sarah plans to marry me in an elaborate ceremony that generally involves me having sex with all of her friends as well.  Even though we will be married to one another, she may take other brides.  The idea is that even in the afterlife, and in my dreams for the rest of my life, we will have sex with one another.  As her wife, I will also have sex with anyone she wants me to.

Backstory:  I was in my senior year of high school, party hopping with two of my friends.  We ended up at the apartment of an older sister of another friend.  This older sister’s name was Sarah… she had to have been around 24 at the time, but maybe she was older.  Either way, even by the time we got to her small apartment I was out of it, and I ended up passing out on the couch.  Everyone left, my friends had split up, leaving with different people, and I was left with Sarah and just a couple other people. I remember she led me upstairs, took me to bed… I thought she was just letting me crash there but she started kissing me.  It freaked me out and I left, getting a taxi home.
Sarah’s younger sister was in school with me.  She told me her sister liked me, and wanted to talk to me.  I told her I wasn’t interested and didn’t want to talk about it.  She left it at that, and I never really spoke to her again.  We weren’t close in the first place.
A few days later, I ran into some of Sarah’s fat goth friends at the mall.  They were all giggling.  They asked me about Sarah as well, and then said, ‘She’s going to get you.  She always gets what she wants.  She’s going to get you, and we’re going to have a Wiccan Wedding. Then we all get to have you.’
(Disclaimer:  This is not meant as an insult or any kind of insinuation about believers in Wicca- these were just redneck Michigan girls with a Satanic Bible they never read and a couple Silver Ravenwolf books, probably trying to scare me… which they did)
These words stuck with me, and scared the hell out of me.  I’d see them again from time to time and they’d laugh and wave, but never did anything.  I didn’t see Sarah again until a long time afterwards.
I began to fantasize about what would happen if I just went over to her apartment… the idea became a huge, scandalous turn-on to me.

Scene ideas:
Me and my best friend Tiffany make a run to the grocery store.  Tiffany has the ability, somehow, to shield me from witches by breaking their influence on me.  There, however, we are ambushed by a group of witches.  Tiffany protects me but they grab her and haul her off.  I escape back home.

After Tiffany saves me, she is later captured by BBW witches who are training her to be an ass-slave.  They send me messages and photos and tell me that if I want to save her, I have to go to the house where they're holding her and offer myself.  When I get there, they tell me that if I'm able to spend an hour in a room with a witch/witches (without cumming, for example, or without begging for more... lots of options here), then both of us can go free.  The witches that I'm in the room with can be any type.

Other scenes:  My mother is targeted by a milking witch.  Witches go after Tiffany at her house but she isn’t home.  Her mother, however, is; they get her and Tiffany’s older sister as well.  My younger sister (Harmony, 18- I’d be 19-20 in the scene) is captured by witches.

NEW! Futa scenes

1. Dream Futa- your magic power is the ability to cast a spell on me that allows you to visit me as a futa in my dreams. The more sex we have, the more powerful you become, the more you control the dream setting, and me.

RE: Witches are after me! (F/F)

Pre-made scene 1: The Kissing Witch (Models already chosen, just send me a message to jump in)

Sarah calls you to visit Jessica first because of your talents for making love potions and completing love spells. With a little collaboration, you manage to make an aphrodisiac perfume and a powerful aphrodisiac lipstick with longer-lasting effects. A prolonged make-out session would be more than enough to produce the desired effects.

Sarah promises that, if you can turn Jessica into a lesbian, you'll be promoted in the coven. If you can get Jessica to get herself to surrender to Sarah completely, you'll be promoted to second-in-command. Both promotions entail access to greater secrets and magic. You have free reign with what you do- even sex is permissible, as long as the conversion takes place and Jessica comes to Sarah in one piece.

There's a window of time in the afternoon from about 4:00 pm to 7:00 when Jessie is at home alone after school. That should be more than enough time for you to introduce yourself to her. If things go well, there are any number of different places the two of you could go, to work your 'magic' even further...

Pre-made scene 2: Rescuing Tiffany

My best friend Tiffany has been able to protect me from the witches and help wake me up from the spells they cast on me, but she was recently kidnapped. The witches send me texts and photos of her from the address of an old mansion in the woods. They say I have 24 hours to show up and claim her myself, before she's fully trained as a BBW ass-worshipping slut.

When I show up at the house, I'm offered a deal. Spend 30 minutes alone in a room with a witch without giving in to her and we both go free. If I break down, I'm collared alongside Tiffany to be trained before being passed on to Sarah...

Pre-made scene 3: The Milking Witch

A witch who gains power from milking her victims sets her sights on Jessie's (my) mother, Helen... Sarah promises that if the enslavement of her mother causes Jessie to finally surrender herself, then the milking witch can keep Helen and her generous chest as her own personal slave, along with any other victims who happen to get in her way...

Pre-made scene 4: Hippy nature witch

Sarah enlists you to use your 'free love' magic on me, to eventually lead me into an orgy with other nature witches that will serve as practice for the wedding orgy, training me how to love and serve multiple partners tirelessly. She gives you permission to use me as you see fit for two full weeks, just as long as I come back in one piece, ready for all the free love I can handle...

Pre-made scene 5: Tiffany's family

You've been requested by Sarah to take out my (Jessie's) best friend Tiffany, to enslave her and take her as a hostage as incentive for me to give myself to Sarah forever. You have your seductive powers ready... but when you get to Tiffany's house, she isn't there. Her mother is, though. You proceed to enslave Tiffany's mother and then set your sights on her aunt and older sister. You'll have four slaves to worship you simultaneously and add to your power and prestige as a witch...

Pre-made scene 6: Bimbo witch

You may not look like a normal witch, you prefer pink instead of black and your hair is a magical, voluminous blonde, but there's no denying your powers. Your specialty is one thing: making your victims enjoy sex. You're usually called on to 'loosen up' targets, and Sarah, an old colleague, has just the girl for you to break. She's stuck-up and insists she isn't a lesbian. Not only do you intend to change that, you intend to do a little dress up with her as well. In-between fucking, of course! :heart::heart::heart:

Pre-made scene 7: Love witch

A witch so innocent and beautiful that her magic is to make her victim fall in love with her with such desperation that her target becomes dominant in terms of sex. Sarah employs her to seduce Jessie and train her to be an aggressive love maker.

Pre-made scene 8: Sarah's rival
You've accepted Sarah's request to target Jessie and her family, but little does Sarah know, you have other plans: you plan to make Jessie into your own personal slave in a bid to humiliate Sarah and degrade her within the coven, taking over her place. You plan to make Jessie worship just one part of your body, enslaving her along with other women, each of whom will be assigned to a different body part. Once they are bound to you, they will worship only that body part for the rest of their life, in their dreams, and for eternity in the afterlife, where you will be a goddess...
(Spoiler- you're foiled at the last minute, but not before you get a lot of use out of Jessie ;) )

Pre-made scene 9: Hannah

Hannah is Sarah's sister. She's not connected to her sister's motives in any way, and isn't a witch. She's friends with Tiffany, not Jessie, but is known to be bi-sexual and very open about it, frequently propositioning the conservative Jessie.
When Jessie is affected by the witches' lesbian aphrodesiacs, though, Hannah is the only person she can think of to help her find relief. She calls Hannah, surprising her, and the two begin a frantic love affair.
With Jessie finally in her arms, Hannah begins to indulge every secret fantasy she's had about Jessue, without resistance.
Tiffany knows that this is happening only because of the witch's lesbian spell, and scrambles to find some way to counter the spell, but Sarah finds out about this, and sends out someone to stop her...

I was thinking of a new scene where a larger and/or older witch is able to cast a spell on Jessie or one of her friends/family where the victim feels like she's somewhere else (on a beach, or something dreamlike, bouncing pleasantly on waves of jello, etc.), when she's actually having full-on sex with the witch. She may drift in and out of the fantasy... Maybe the witch is draining her somehow, getting more powerful the longer they have sex, until she's enslaved completely... Anyway, everything's currently open! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Back after a long hiatus! Send me a message if you're interested!

Boosting this! Let me know if you have any ideas. The simpler the better! It's easiest to start with a good pic and very minor powers, and let the scene play out from there. You're going to win either way! ;)

Giving this a little bump ;) I'd love to go up against a seductive witch at the moment... BBW or not ;)

Looking for something on more of a seductive, playful side! :heart:

Looking for a quickie (though long-term is always welcome!). Pre-set witches are available if you just want to jump in. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Boost! Also looking for superheroine scenes. Pm me!

In the mood to do a Kissing witch scene, a 30-minutes alone challenge, or a final scene with Sarah! Let me know if you're interested ;)

boosting this for the weekend! Also looking for superheroine scenes if anyone's interested :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom