Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

::Specific Dark Craving Inside::

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilyRiley

Super-Earth

::Man Of The Cloth::

Genre: Dark, non-con, kidnapping, extreme

Callie had always been a good kid, for the most part. Despite having been abandoned by her own meth addict mother as an infant, she had beaten most of the odds as far as not becoming a drug addict herself or ending up out the street. For two years she has attended Holy Cross Academy virtually unnoticed. The school was known for taking in under privileged children and giving them a decent shot at the future, as long as they obeyed the rules.

The dorms were nice, and the food was decent. Nobody really complained or misbehaved for it meant going back into the foster care system, which always seemed to spell certain doom.

It wasn't until recently that he had started noticing her. The curve of her body, her long blonde hair. There was no denying she was becoming a gorgeous young woman. Each day he would find his thoughts more and more wrapped up in his young student, becoming an obsession. For her to tempt him this way, she had to be something evil. A temptress, a harlot! And for that she would need to be punished.

Nobody would notice she was missing, just another run away with no parents to check on her. Little did they know that the priest had been building her a special home in the basement of the church, and he had every intention of molding her into the perfect lady...for his own dark desires.

Notes: I definitely want this to be in the extreme category. Maybe even including watersports and bestiality. One of the scenes I would definitely love to play out, would be him hiding her in the podium and having her give him head while addressing the students. I don't know why...but I love it. Anyway, If you are interested in this please PM me, I have been craving this story for a while and would love to find a partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom