Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Married To A God (Me & Wolfking69)

WolfyQueen12 said:
Meneret whimpered in pleasure and groaned as Ra pushed his massive cock inside of her body slowly. "Its so big and warm Ra...its alright don't worry about causing me pain. Remember I am a Demi Goddess after all." she whispered and tared up into his eyes. Mer wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a soft moan as she pushed her down his shaft more and more. He broke her hymen but she hardly felt it since she was able to hold back the pain. "Hnnn....your huge." Mer whispered when she had taken all of him inside of her pussy, her walls not letting him go.

"You will be over thrown, killed and sent back to hell, where you belong." A voice spat at Anubis. "Mer has already given her virginity to Ra, you will never ever have complete control of her now." said a voice. Meanwhile the Gods were getting ready to go to war with the Anubis, they called upon everyone and everyone they could trust. Ra and Mer were guarded as well, it would be rather hard to get to them at the moment as well.

Mer let out another cry of pleasure and began to rock her hips up and down on his cock more. "Its so good, please...please Ra. Make me climax, I want to feel a real man working inside of me." Meneret begged her husband to be. She knew she really was falling in love with him and she knew she wanted no other male inside of her. She thought of having another male inside of her made her feel sick and she bit her bottom lip trying to force the idea out of her mind.

Ra slowly began to thrust into Mer. The first few strokes were rough going. He didn't quite fit well. He felt good..everything with Meneret felt right. Like it was ment to be. He pushed back into her, hitting a wall as he pushed. "Oh my queen. You are amazing." He wrapped her in his arms and rolled over where she was on top. He wanted to fuck her from under. He held her at a slight angle and thrusted up pushing his cock as deep as it would go. He knew he would cum soon. He felt it.

Anubis laughed in the faces of the other gods. The flame of insanity clearly visible in his eyes. Anubis didn't care about war or anything other than Mer at the moment. He could smell her. "If I am going back to the burning planes you all will burn with me!" He struggled against his chains, no luck. "You fools will know the wrath of a real god!"

Ra kept pushing into Mer, hitting the wall with each stroke. He felt his orgasm begin to boil inside of him. His own climax was creeping up on him. "My love. I will cum soon." He began to speed up thrusting into Meneret faster. The sound of his skin slapping aginst her's filled the room, along with both of their moans and grunts.

Meneret stared down at him and bit her bottom lip ever so slightly, it still was a lot to get used to. She gasped and whimpered as his massive cock spread her wide and made shivers ran up and down her spine. "Ra, it kind of hurts now, please stay slow and gentle for now." Mer whimpered and kept her own hips moving gently. Her eyes closed, she wanted nothing more than to stay with Ra like this forever, she did not want to worry about Anubis or anyone else or anything else at the moment.

Anubis however would be trapped for a long while yet, no matter how hard he tried they would make it very hard for him to get to where he wanted to go. He was alone in the darkness, there was nothing he could do right away. No there would me a few days before he would be able to get close to Mer who would be married by then. Mer hated Anubis and she would give him a very hard time if he tried to harm her, that was for sure.

Mer yelped and stared down at Ra in shock now as he moved so that she was on top and she winced staring down at him. "It kind of hurts Ra, please slow down." she begged him and shut her eyes tightly. Her walls were still slick but she was no where close to cumming just yet. "I don't feel anywhere close just yet, its not fair." whimpered Meneret as her head leaned down on his chest and she shut her eyes tightly.

Back
Top Bottom