Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Married To A God (Me & Wolfking69)

WolfyQueen12

Planetoid
It was a rather cool night as Meneret made her way through the dunes outside of Thebes, it was in the time when Gods Ruled. This girl happened to be in her Jackal form, a pure white albino Jackal with the darkest of eyes. Meneret was a Demi Goddess, the daughter of the God Osiris and a human woman. However her mother had died when she was a baby and she had been raised by the Goddess Isis. For most of her life she had been in the presents of Gods, she would always wonder the palace and run into some holy figure.

Mer was her nickname and that is what most of the Gods called her as well as the humans when they called her name. Anyway Mer had to hurry her way back to the palace before the sun was up, she knew she would get into trouble by Isis if she was caught out of her room at such an hour. Mer managed to make it back into her room and slip past the guards as the sun began to rise on the horizon and she stared up at it. She couldn't help but smile knowing that the Pharaoh Ra was at his work once again, he was always kind to her.

Mer however was unaware that during her trip outside of the palace that a black Jackal had been watching her from the shadows. This Jack was Anubis, a God who lusted for the white Jackal. However everyone knew that Ra was the one who wished to marry Mer. She had been betrothed to him since the day she had been born, however she was a woman now and sooner or later it was up to Ra to go to her and ask her himself for her hand in marriage. Mer was sleeping on her bed waiting to be summoned by anyone who was looking for her.

WolfyQueen12 said:
It was a rather cool night as Meneret made her way through the dunes outside of Thebes, it was in the time when Gods Ruled. This girl happened to be in her Jackal form, a pure white albino Jackal with the darkest of eyes. Meneret was a Demi Goddess, the daughter of the God Osiris and a human woman. However her mother had died when she was a baby and she had been raised by the Goddess Isis. For most of her life she had been in the presents of Gods, she would always wonder the palace and run into some holy figure.

Mer was her nickname and that is what most of the Gods called her as well as the humans when they called her name. Anyway Mer had to hurry her way back to the palace before the sun was up, she knew she would get into trouble by Isis if she was caught out of her room at such an hour. Mer managed to make it back into her room and slip past the guards as the sun began to rise on the horizon and she stared up at it. She couldn't help but smile knowing that the Pharaoh Ra was at his work once again, he was always kind to her.

Mer however was unaware that during her trip outside of the palace that a black Jackal had been watching her from the shadows. This Jack was Anubis, a God who lusted for the white Jackal. However everyone knew that Ra was the one who wished to marry Mer. She had been betrothed to him since the day she had been born, however she was a woman now and sooner or later it was up to Ra to go to her and ask her himself for her hand in marriage. Mer was sleeping on her bed waiting to be summoned by anyone who was looking for her.

Ra always woke before sunrise. It was his job after all to ease the massive burning star into position every morning. He concentrated, moving the flaming giant above the horizion, the rays of the sun spilling onto the palace floors. His gold jewlry glinting in the orange, yellow light of the sun. Satisfied with his work being done he headed to the main hall to find Isis. She was the one who raised his soon to be wife, and he had to pick her mind about a few pressing matters. He had to warn her about Anubis. He hurried passed the sparcly shadowded corners of the palace.

Anubis watched Meneret as she snuck around the palace at night. Oh how he wanted her. His mind ran constantly with the thought of that little tart warming his loans every night. It drove him mad, so much that he would occosinally wander into her room, when she would sneak out. He had to aquire a sample of Mer, just for himself. He noticed Ra moving through the palace halls. Oh how he despized him. How was it fare that he got the beautiful Meneret? There really wasn't even a debate over it. He chewed his lip, pondering how to mess his little perfect world up. Anubis knew the wedding would be soon. Meneret was a woman now and she would be given away. He would have to make his move sooner than later. One way or another he will get Mer.

Ra hurried through the halls, making one quick stop to Mer's room. He cracked the heavy door ans saw her sleeping. He smiled to himself, he truly was lucky man. Any one of the would kill to have such a fine woman as their bride to be. He closed her door and continued on his quest.

Isis has just finished talking to her husband Osiris who was returning to the Underworld now that their meeting was over. She then turned her head and stared out her bedroom window up at the sky. "Ah, only two days time and my little Mer shall be married, I am so proud of her and how she is taking the news. However she has always know she was betrothed to Ra since she was a child." Isis whispered to herself as she headed out of her room, she knew Ra was looking for her, she had a gut feeling.

"What is it Ra? I know you are looking for me. It isn't Mer, is it? I hope she didn't sneak out again. I know I should have sent Horus after her again." she muttered then smirked. She knew the little Jackal hated being cooped up in the palace but she also knew that Mer was safer in the palace than outside of it. She turned and looked back at Ra and shook her black braids out and around her shoulders and bit her bottom lip wondering what she would have to do after their meeting to get ready for the wedding.

"Have you gone and talked to Mer about your marriage yet. I know she likes you but I also know she still is scared and rather nervous about it. I already talked to her but I think you should do so as well." Isis said to Ra as she leaned against the cold palace wall and took a deep breath and let it out as a sigh. Meanwhile Mer woke up yawning and stretched before she took her breakfast from her servant and began to eat happily.

Ra caught up with Isis. "In due time Isis. I will talk to Mer and get her thoughts on what is going on. I do hope that I will make her happy. But this is not why I was lokking for you. It's about Anubis." Ra's jaw was set like stone, anger slowly welling in him. "He seaks to do unspeakable things to Mer. I know not when, but that he will try." He gave Isis a concerned look.

Anubis slanked back to the hall of the dead. He had work that needed to be done if he was going to pull this off. He may be stripped of his God powers, but had not a care in the world. He had one thing on his mind, Mer. He opened the doors to the hall where Ammit lay, guarding the sacred place. He slumped on his throne, sulking.

Ra motioned for Isis to follow him as they made their way to Menert. He continued to go on about Anubis and hos he couldn't help but to feel his threats were serious. Once they had made it to her room, he had said all he needed to say. He again cracked the door the Mer's room and smiled. She was sitting there eating what looked like a delicious breakfast.

Meneret lifted her head and cocked it to the side when she heard the door open and she saw Ra watching her. "Good Morning my Lord." she said and then smiled brightly before she pushed her finished breakfast away and stretched herself out on her bed feeling a bit sleepy again. "I will see what I can do about Anubis but I think now would be a good time to talk to her. Starting tomorrow she will be busy worrying about preparations for your wedding, Ra." Isis whispered into his ear before she walked away.

Mer let out a sigh and brushed her white hair out of her eyes and stared up at the ceiling saying nothing else to Ra, she knew he was there for a reason. "I saw Hathor last night, she said Isis was looking for me. Something about taking new flowers to the temple your having built for me." he said staring at the door. "I don't understand Ra, I am only a half breed. Why are you having a temple built for me? I am not even as powerful as you or the others." Mer said and slowly sat up.

That was one thing she didn't understand and that was why the humans and even mot of the other Gods thought of her as their equal. "I was born from a human and a God, doesn't that make me some kind of bastard child? I mean sure Seth killed my mother but I was told I killed her during child birth." she grumbled then frowned. She had picked up the scent of Anubis who had been skulking around earlier and she let out a low snarl on instinct.

WolfyQueen12 said:
Meneret lifted her head and cocked it to the side when she heard the door open and she saw Ra watching her. "Good Morning my Lord." she said and then smiled brightly before she pushed her finished breakfast away and stretched herself out on her bed feeling a bit sleepy again. "I will see what I can do about Anubis but I think now would be a good time to talk to her. Starting tomorrow she will be busy worrying about preparations for your wedding, Ra." Isis whispered into his ear before she walked away.

Mer let out a sigh and brushed her white hair out of her eyes and stared up at the ceiling saying nothing else to Ra, she knew he was there for a reason. "I saw Hathor last night, she said Isis was looking for me. Something about taking new flowers to the temple your having built for me." he said staring at the door. "I don't understand Ra, I am only a half breed. Why are you having a temple built for me? I am not even as powerful as you or the others." Mer said and slowly sat up.

That was one thing she didn't understand and that was why the humans and even mot of the other Gods thought of her as their equal. "I was born from a human and a God, doesn't that make me some kind of bastard child? I mean sure Seth killed my mother but I was told I killed her during child birth." she grumbled then frowned. She had picked up the scent of Anubis who had been skulking around earlier and she let out a low snarl on instinct.

"Good morning to you too my dear. I trust you had a wonderful slumber?" He opened the door fully and stepped in, have to duck as he passed through the door. "Mer have you and Isis talked about what's going on at all?" He pulled the cair from her table and gently sat down. He held his giant had out taking Mer's hand in his. "You see this?" He placed a beautiful ring on her finger, gold with big dimonds. "This is a promise from me. A promise that I will do everything in my power to make you happy Meneret. " He slipped the ring on her finger and wrapped her hand in his, giving it a gentle kiss. "I am building you a temple because you are a goddess Mer. Weather you think so or not, it's running through your veins. You are a special young woman. Bastard or not, I do not care."

All the while, Anubis was plotting how to take Mer from Ra. He figured he could try to seduce her down right. Ra was all noble and gentlman like." Maybe the bad guy routine would work." He said as he flipped another heart to Ammit. His scribe, just around the corner heard what he'd been babbling about this entire time. He quietly slipped out of the building to find Isis for himself. Bad things were about to go down.

Meneret let out a sigh and slowly sat up when Ra made his way over to her and she stared up in his eyes. "I could have slept better Ra. Um but yes Lady Isis spoke to me about everything. She is the only mother I have after all, she explained everything to me." Mer went on to say then her face slowly went red as she blushed. She looked down to see the ring on her finger and she stared back up at him a bit shocked. "You didn't have to, oh....thank you." she whispered still blushing, she could hardly believe how gentle he was with her, with how strong he was.

"I don't nearly have the power you and the other's have. You born from the Gods, the creator Gods. The pure and powerful blood that runs through your own vein." she whispered and bit her bottom lip. She still was uneasy about being married off but she knew Ra loved her and cared for her. She loved him as well and was glad it wasn't some evil god like Seth. She let out another sigh and slowly leaned against him then lay her head against his chest and shut her eyes. "What else is there to talk about, I am still a bit confused." she said and blushed.

Isis was busy speaking to Hathro about getting the wedding ready for Mer and Ra and what kind of food should be served. Isis was worried about the part where Meneret and Ra would have to have sex to become one. She was nervous and worried about any pain that Mer might feel. She bit her lip thinking about what kind of drug she could give Mer to make it easier. Isis hoped that Ra would think about this as well and find a way to help his bride to be out, so that she enjoyed there love making.

WolfyQueen12 said:
Meneret let out a sigh and slowly sat up when Ra made his way over to her and she stared up in his eyes. "I could have slept better Ra. Um but yes Lady Isis spoke to me about everything. She is the only mother I have after all, she explained everything to me." Mer went on to say then her face slowly went red as she blushed. She looked down to see the ring on her finger and she stared back up at him a bit shocked. "You didn't have to, oh....thank you." she whispered still blushing, she could hardly believe how gentle he was with her, with how strong he was.

"I don't nearly have the power you and the other's have. You born from the Gods, the creator Gods. The pure and powerful blood that runs through your own vein." she whispered and bit her bottom lip. She still was uneasy about being married off but she knew Ra loved her and cared for her. She loved him as well and was glad it wasn't some evil god like Seth. She let out another sigh and slowly leaned against him then lay her head against his chest and shut her eyes. "What else is there to talk about, I am still a bit confused." she said and blushed.

Isis was busy speaking to Hathro about getting the wedding ready for Mer and Ra and what kind of food should be served. Isis was worried about the part where Meneret and Ra would have to have sex to become one. She was nervous and worried about any pain that Mer might feel. She bit her lip thinking about what kind of drug she could give Mer to make it easier. Isis hoped that Ra would think about this as well and find a way to help his bride to be out, so that she enjoyed there love making.

Ra held Mer gently in his muscular arms. He did love her. Very much. Even though she was young he still felt she could handle this and love him back. His fingers trailed down her cheek and rested on her tiny shoulder. One of the main reasons he went to her was to talk to her about Anubis. "Well there is one more thing Mer." He used his finger to lif her head up. "It's Anubis. I don't know if you've noticed, but he has taken an interest in you." He cupped her cheek in his hand, "Whatever the case, I won't let him harm you in any way." He kissed her forehead and wrapped her in his strong arms again. He would defend her with his life if it came down to it. "I made a promise to Isis a long time ago that I would take care you. I still intend to do so."

Anubis's scribe bursted through the last hall. He'd been running like a mad man all over the palace trying to find Isis. He saw her speaking with Hathro, "Lady Isis!" He said skidding to a stop on the marble floor. "Lady.....Lady Isis..." He said trying to catch his breath. "Lady Isis..Anubis is planning to ruin the wedding! He was babbling about deflowering Lady Mer before Ra gets the chance to say I do!" He was red faced and bent over trying to catch his breath.

Mer bit her lip and stared up at Ra as he spoke to her. She allowed his arms wrap around her and hold her close to her body. "I have noticed that he ha been acting strange lately. I have been smelling his stench around the palace a lot." she said and stared up at Ra with a worried look on her face. "I think you would make Isis happy if she heard your words right now. I know I am young but I know that I am really falling in love with you Ra." Mer whispered and kept her head buried into his chest breathing his scent in.

She felt so right in his arms, she didn't want to move out of them. Meneret with they could stay like this forever but she knew they couldn't. She was going to be the Queen soon and that made her rather nervous as she thought about it. "Do you think I am ready to make a good Queen for this country, Ra?" she asked and cocked her head to the side then stared deeply into his eyes. She bit her bottom lip as a shiver went down her spine and she snuggled closer to Ra.

Isis blinked and stared over at the scribe with a rather shocked look on her face. "He doesn't know you came here does you? Oh we will make sure to protect you. Anyways do you know why he wants her so badly?" Isis whispered and tried to hold her shock back. "Thank you for letting me know, I will tell Lord Ra right away. Come with me." Isis said as she turned and began to walk towards Mer's room to make sure that Ra knew about this.

WolfyQueen12 said:
Mer bit her lip and stared up at Ra as he spoke to her. She allowed his arms wrap around her and hold her close to her body. "I have noticed that he ha been acting strange lately. I have been smelling his stench around the palace a lot." she said and stared up at Ra with a worried look on her face. "I think you would make Isis happy if she heard your words right now. I know I am young but I know that I am really falling in love with you Ra." Mer whispered and kept her head buried into his chest breathing his scent in.

She felt so right in his arms, she didn't want to move out of them. Meneret with they could stay like this forever but she knew they couldn't. She was going to be the Queen soon and that made her rather nervous as she thought about it. "Do you think I am ready to make a good Queen for this country, Ra?" she asked and cocked her head to the side then stared deeply into his eyes. She bit her bottom lip as a shiver went down her spine and she snuggled closer to Ra.

Isis blinked and stared over at the scribe with a rather shocked look on her face. "He doesn't know you came here does you? Oh we will make sure to protect you. Anyways do you know why he wants her so badly?" Isis whispered and tried to hold her shock back. "Thank you for letting me know, I will tell Lord Ra right away. Come with me." Isis said as she turned and began to walk towards Mer's room to make sure that Ra knew about this.

Anubis had reaped two more souls as he pondered over what to do. He noticed something strange. His scribe hadn't been around for quite some time. He began to worry a little. Maybe he'd caught wind of what he was planning. He made his way out of the door and headed for the main palace. "Scribe!" He yelled through the halls. He had to find him. For one he had more souls to send to the underworld, two he was beginning to get paranoid.

The scribe heard Anubis yelling for him. He ran in front of Isis to get to Ra before Anubis found him. He nearly ran head first into the door. He knocked frantically, "Lord Ra! Lord Ra! It's of ths utmost importance that we speak at once!" He opened the door to the room and fled in.

Ra jumped from his position when he heard the frantic knocking on the door. "What is it scribe!?" Ra yelled back at him. When he busted in, Ra had his sword drawn. "What are you doing?"

Meneret lifted her head and watched as the scribe forced his way into her room and she narrowed her eyes the smell of Anubis hitting her. "Its alright Ra, he is here to warn you and me about Anubis's plans. Do not harm him, he is under my protection now." Mer said and suddenly let out a snarl as she shifted into her half Jackal form her fangs barred, her eyes were glowing blood red. "I shall send Anubis back for now, he has no power over me in this palace." she hissed as she went to the door and looked out.

Suddenly there was a huge gust of wind sending Anubis slamming into a pillar of the palace and he could hear her angry snarl in it. "By the name of Amun get out of here, now." she snapped. There was a flash of light as a clone of Mer appeared a sickle sword in her hand as she began to walk towards Anubis. Her pure white fur shined in the light that hit her from the morning sun. "You are not welcome here Anubis, turn around now before I bring my father Osiris into this and you get stripped of your Jackal form as well." Mer warned him.

She was not standing in front of Anubis the sword pressed against his throat, sure it was her clone but she still could harm him. "Your scribe is now under my protection, if you try to harm him, I will cut out your tongue and make you eat it, through your bottom." Mer went on to say. Darkness was starting to fall around the palace as Meneret's powers grew more and more as her rage got higher and higher, you could see the blood lust in her eyes. She had a temper and if not calmed down she could go on a rampage and slaughter many.

WolfyQueen12 said:
Meneret lifted her head and watched as the scribe forced his way into her room and she narrowed her eyes the smell of Anubis hitting her. "Its alright Ra, he is here to warn you and me about Anubis's plans. Do not harm him, he is under my protection now." Mer said and suddenly let out a snarl as she shifted into her half Jackal form her fangs barred, her eyes were glowing blood red. "I shall send Anubis back for now, he has no power over me in this palace." she hissed as she went to the door and looked out.

Suddenly there was a huge gust of wind sending Anubis slamming into a pillar of the palace and he could hear her angry snarl in it. "By the name of Amun get out of here, now." she snapped. There was a flash of light as a clone of Mer appeared a sickle sword in her hand as she began to walk towards Anubis. Her pure white fur shined in the light that hit her from the morning sun. "You are not welcome here Anubis, turn around now before I bring my father Osiris into this and you get stripped of your Jackal form as well." Mer warned him.

She was not standing in front of Anubis the sword pressed against his throat, sure it was her clone but she still could harm him. "Your scribe is now under my protection, if you try to harm him, I will cut out your tongue and make you eat it, through your bottom." Mer went on to say. Darkness was starting to fall around the palace as Meneret's powers grew more and more as her rage got higher and higher, you could see the blood lust in her eyes. She had a temper and if not calmed down she could go on a rampage and slaughter many.

Ra pushed past the scribe telling him to stay back. He knew Meneret had quite a temper. However cute she was; she was ten times as dangerous. He saw Anubis hit the piller, the wind being knocked out of him. Ra smiled, his soon to be wife was not to be messed with. Ra wrapped Mer in his arms pointing his sword tward Anubis. He wasn't taking any chances with him this time. "Mer, calm down my love. Please? Hear my voice, let the anger flow away. It's ok, I'm here." He held her hand tightly.

Anubis was running to the Scribes voice when he was thrown into the piller. He gasped for breath, unable to catch it. He hacked and coughed until the clone pressed the balde against his throat. He looked around and saw his scribe behind Ra. He cut his eyes at him. "You traitor!" He managed through coughing fits. "I'll cut your heart out and feed it to Ammit myself!" His eyes burned with hatred as the scribe ducked behing Isis. "Y...you can't hurt me any more Anubis. I have had enough." Anubis stood, the blade pressed against him sliding down to his stomach. "Well all knows now. No matter; none of you will stop me. I will have you Meneret. I diserve you not Ra."

Ra had had enough. With his sword he threw it, embedding it into the marble piller beside Anubis's head. "Speak one more foul word to her and I will let her have her way with you pig." He held Mer closer to him. He was mad,but ont mad enough to let his love kill a god...even if he was a pig. Ra pointed a finger out of the palace. "Leave Anubis. Leave while you still can!." Ra watched Anubis slank out of the way to the main doors. Ra motioned for a guard to follow Anubis. "Keep watch on him. Alert me if anything happens." Still holding Meneret, Ra turned his atention to Isis and the scribe. "Are the both of you ok?

Meneret was still angry as ever but she allowed Ra to hold her and calm her some. She felt him take her sword but she allowed it as her and the clone became one. She said nothing and just watched as Anubis was kicked from the palace once more, back to the Underworld where he belonged. Mer said nothing still as she stared ahead of her at the pillar where the sword lay buried deep in the marble. Meneret let out a small sigh and slumped weakly into Ra's arms, she was not feeling very well all of a sudden.

Isis nodded her head to Ra and looked back at Mer who was red in the face somewhat and Isis bit her lip. She walked over to the Demi Goddess and touched her forehead then blushed slightly. "Ra, we should take her back to her room. I am afraid that Meneret has gone into heat. We need to marry you too tonight, the ceremony can be held off until she is better. But if her heat is in the way, a wedding ceremony is not a good idea. She is going to be very weak until her heat is gone." Isis whispered into Ra's ear.

"Mom....Mom....I don't feel well." Mer whispered and croaked as Isis looked down at her worried. "I will get her Father, I don't know what else to do Ra." Isis said and turned to go and get Osiris from the Underworld. Hathor walked by and looked at Ra but she said nothing as she went on her way. She prayed that Anubis had not smelled Mer's heat. A Jack smelling another Jackal's heat would just make things worse for everyone.

WolfyQueen12 said:
Meneret was still angry as ever but she allowed Ra to hold her and calm her some. She felt him take her sword but she allowed it as her and the clone became one. She said nothing and just watched as Anubis was kicked from the palace once more, back to the Underworld where he belonged. Mer said nothing still as she stared ahead of her at the pillar where the sword lay buried deep in the marble. Meneret let out a small sigh and slumped weakly into Ra's arms, she was not feeling very well all of a sudden.

Isis nodded her head to Ra and looked back at Mer who was red in the face somewhat and Isis bit her lip. She walked over to the Demi Goddess and touched her forehead then blushed slightly. "Ra, we should take her back to her room. I am afraid that Meneret has gone into heat. We need to marry you too tonight, the ceremony can be held off until she is better. But if her heat is in the way, a wedding ceremony is not a good idea. She is going to be very weak until her heat is gone." Isis whispered into Ra's ear.

"Mom....Mom....I don't feel well." Mer whispered and croaked as Isis looked down at her worried. "I will get her Father, I don't know what else to do Ra." Isis said and turned to go and get Osiris from the Underworld. Hathor walked by and looked at Ra but she said nothing as she went on her way. She prayed that Anubis had not smelled Mer's heat. A Jack smelling another Jackal's heat would just make things worse for everyone.

Ra, still holding Mer, stopped Isis by grabbing her armor. "What do you mean? What's going on Isis?" He looked into her eyes worried. To have this creating such a ripple in everything shook him to the core. The look on Isis' face screamed at him that things were pretty bad. He gently picked Mer up and carried her to the bed. He couldn't let Isis leave just yet so he pleaded with her to wait just one second. He walked out of Mer's room and gently closed the door. "Isis talk to me please? What in the world is going on?

Anubis was just getting back to the underworld. He was beat and battered. Ammit growled at him, but then settled. "Don't worry. You'll get yours once I get mine beast." He slumped in his throan, exausted. All hd could think about was how powerful Meneret had become. He smiled at his thoughts. "To have that much power under me..." He stopped himself and shivered. He had to be more careful from here on out. She was protectex heavily by now.

The scribe watched as everything unfolded infront of him. Still shaken up, he stood blankly in the corner of the hall. He stared off into nothing. His mind was blank. Except for one lingering thought. "Mer is a monster." He snapped himself out of his trance and hurried off. He wanted to distance himself from her as much as possible.

Mer broke down crying in her bed now when she was alone. She curled up tightly into a ball and buried her head into her bedding. "Why, why did this have to happen. Please...please Amun....let this....be better." Mer sobbed and bit her bottom lip. Osiris feeling his daughter's pain appeared in her room and just sat beside her on the side of her bed whispering softly to her. Mer began to relax and soon she lay with her head on her Father's lap, not many minutes later she was fast asleep her body trembling ever now and again.

"Meneret is part Jackal god right, her father is Osiris. Anubis is a Jackal as well, if he smells Mer like this he really will want her. She is in heat Ra, it means she needs to mate, she is ready to bare your offspring. Anubis will stop at nothing if he gets a whiff, he will want to take her and mate her for her pleasure as well a his." Isis said and bit her bottom lip. "If her state now Ra, she can not be seen by the public." Isis went on to say and shook her head as tears came to her eyes.

"Mer is not a Monster scribe. She was protecting you from being killed by Anubis. She will give her life to protect you as well as Egypt. Her anger was only for Anubis. Think before you act and say things. Think about what she is going through." Hathor said and stared at the scribe before she shook her head. "She was crying for you not to long ago, her heart aches because of all those who suffer." whispered Hathor before she walked away shaking her head.

WolfyQueen12 said:
Mer broke down crying in her bed now when she was alone. She curled up tightly into a ball and buried her head into her bedding. "Why, why did this have to happen. Please...please Amun....let this....be better." Mer sobbed and bit her bottom lip. Osiris feeling his daughter's pain appeared in her room and just sat beside her on the side of her bed whispering softly to her. Mer began to relax and soon she lay with her head on her Father's lap, not many minutes later she was fast asleep her body trembling ever now and again.

"Meneret is part Jackal god right, her father is Osiris. Anubis is a Jackal as well, if he smells Mer like this he really will want her. She is in heat Ra, it means she needs to mate, she is ready to bare your offspring. Anubis will stop at nothing if he gets a whiff, he will want to take her and mate her for her pleasure as well a his." Isis said and bit her bottom lip. "If her state now Ra, she can not be seen by the public." Isis went on to say and shook her head as tears came to her eyes.

"Mer is not a Monster scribe. She was protecting you from being killed by Anubis. She will give her life to protect you as well as Egypt. Her anger was only for Anubis. Think before you act and say things. Think about what she is going through." Hathor said and stared at the scribe before she shook her head. "She was crying for you not to long ago, her heart aches because of all those who suffer." whispered Hathor before she walked away shaking her head.

Ra felt like he was hit by a rolling bolder. He would have to lay with Mer soon. He love her so much and couldn't stand seeing her in any discomfort. He chewed his bottom lip for a moment, pondering over what he had to do. It wasn't that he didn't want to, it was the fact that the child would be concieved as a bastard. He looked to Isis. "I'll do whatever I have to: to keep my love safe Isis. Should I act tonight?" Ra began to flush at the thought. Fearful at the prospect of Anubis somehow getting to his love and all around excited at the thought of laying with the one he loved.

Anubis knew what he would do. He would have to sneak out tonight, scrstch that, every night from now on. He would eventually find Mer in heat and would take her as his own. He smiled, "Why have I not thought about this before." He let out a chuckel and began preparing things he might need if the time comes around.

The scribe shut up after he was lashed with what he though were harsh words. He knew his place in this kingdom and he had to rethink how he acted. Everyone knew he was part of Anubis' gathering, but what they didn't know was he was all in to bring him down. He would do everything in his power to get Anubis kicked out for good.

Isis seemed to read his mind and laughed softly at Ra. "Your child if she gets pregnant right away, it will not be a bastard. Sure you might be unmarried but its not like she slept with another. Amun and the other Gods will see it as your child and her's. Once your married it will make no difference. "We are Gods not humans so it really doesn't matter with us. Unless your an evil god, then your child would be killed, but you are not." Isis went on to say and let out a sigh.

"Go and be with her now Ra, she needs you and it will make your bond grow stronger. I will tell Amun and everything will be alright. Even if you take her once though, it will not help her heat right away. You are going to have to make love to her many times." Isis went on to say. Meanwhile Mer whimpered and cried softly in her sleep as Osiris stroked her head and let out a soft sigh, he had to get back to work but he couldn't leave Mer.

"I will watch her until Ra gets here." Hathor said appearing and bowing before Osiris. "Thank you so much, make sure Anubis can get no where near her." Osiris said before he vanished and Hathor took over. You could see Mer was getting worse and she could do nothing but cry. She was in discomfit for the moment and for some reason she wanted to feel Ra hold her again.

WolfyQueen12 said:
Isis seemed to read his mind and laughed softly at Ra. "Your child if she gets pregnant right away, it will not be a bastard. Sure you might be unmarried but its not like she slept with another. Amun and the other Gods will see it as your child and her's. Once your married it will make no difference. "We are Gods not humans so it really doesn't matter with us. Unless your an evil god, then your child would be killed, but you are not." Isis went on to say and let out a sigh.

"Go and be with her now Ra, she needs you and it will make your bond grow stronger. I will tell Amun and everything will be alright. Even if you take her once though, it will not help her heat right away. You are going to have to make love to her many times." Isis went on to say. Meanwhile Mer whimpered and cried softly in her sleep as Osiris stroked her head and let out a soft sigh, he had to get back to work but he couldn't leave Mer.

"I will watch her until Ra gets here." Hathor said appearing and bowing before Osiris. "Thank you so much, make sure Anubis can get no where near her." Osiris said before he vanished and Hathor took over. You could see Mer was getting worse and she could do nothing but cry. She was in discomfit for the moment and for some reason she wanted to feel Ra hold her again.

Ra nodded. He hugged Isis,"Thank you... I have no idea what I'd if you wern't around Isis." He kissed her cheek and hurried to Mer's room. He stood at the door for a second before cracking it open. He saw someone comforting Meneret and his hear jumped for a second. His hand flew to his sword, but he saw it was Hathor. He fully opened the door, "Thank you Hathor. You have no idea how much I appreciate you watching Meneret for me." Ue walked over to where Mer was laying and placed his hand on her cheek. "Don't worry my love. I will do everything in my power to help you." He kissed her cheek and excused Hathor. When alone he let Meneret lay in his lap as he combed his fingers through her hair.

Anubis began to get antsy. He wanted to leave now, but the pesky guard wouldn't budge. He had kill on sight orders if Anubis left the Hall of the Dead. He slumped and sighed. He'd have to wait him out. Eventually guards would shift and that's when he'd make his move. "Soon Mer...Very soon." He began to read up on poisons and herbs to increease hormones inside the female body.

Ra continued to try traditional methods of comforting Mer. He knew that wouldn't do forever. He would have to make love to Mer. He would have to give her everythig he had. Isis scared him slightly. He prepared himself for the longest night of his life. He couldn't deny that thinking like this made his quite excited.

Isis was the Mother Goddess, she had known Meneret since the day the girl's human mother had died. She also had never been mad at her husband Osiris for making the human pregnant. They both loved Mer as their own daughter and it pained Isis so much to see Mer so sick. Once Ra came to the door and spoke to Hathor, the cow headed Goddess bowed deeply and left with out another word. Almost all the Gods loved Mer and wished for her best, they would do anything they could to protect the girl and made her happy.

Only one God hated Mer and wanted her dead and that was Seth, however he had been banished to the desert and Amun kept him at bay, all the time. Mer whimpered and let out a groan as she held her stomach, it almost felt like her first red moon but not quite as painful, which Meneret was happy about. "I don't like this, I wish this would go away. I do not want to feel like this anymore. Please...please make it go away." Mer whimpered, you could see that she had a slight fever now.

It was almost midnight and nothing had changed, Amun had taken over for Ra on his job so that the Sun God could be with his wife to be. "Please...please stop it, make it end. Mother...mother." Mer whimpered and cried out for Isis. You could almost hear her cries down in the Underworld. Osiris had made his way towards Anubis a frown on his face. "Did you poison her with something you stupid Jackal?"he snapped.

WolfyQueen12 said:
Isis was the Mother Goddess, she had known Meneret since the day the girl's human mother had died. She also had never been mad at her husband Osiris for making the human pregnant. They both loved Mer as their own daughter and it pained Isis so much to see Mer so sick. Once Ra came to the door and spoke to Hathor, the cow headed Goddess bowed deeply and left with out another word. Almost all the Gods loved Mer and wished for her best, they would do anything they could to protect the girl and made her happy.

Only one God hated Mer and wanted her dead and that was Seth, however he had been banished to the desert and Amun kept him at bay, all the time. Mer whimpered and let out a groan as she held her stomach, it almost felt like her first red moon but not quite as painful, which Meneret was happy about. "I don't like this, I wish this would go away. I do not want to feel like this anymore. Please...please make it go away." Mer whimpered, you could see that she had a slight fever now.

It was almost midnight and nothing had changed, Amun had taken over for Ra on his job so that the Sun God could be with his wife to be. "Please...please stop it, make it end. Mother...mother." Mer whimpered and cried out for Isis. You could almost hear her cries down in the Underworld. Osiris had made his way towards Anubis a frown on his face. "Did you poison her with something you stupid Jackal?"he snapped.

Ra appreciated the help with his job. He couldn't stand watching Mer suffer any more. He'd have to act and fast. "Mer.." Ra said. "Mer, I'm going to help you out ok? I'm going to try and make this all better. Just let what's about to happen; happen. Ok?" He didn't wait for a response. By noe he could almost smell the hormones in the room. He lay Mer on her back and helped her out of her clothes. "I promise I won't hurt you." He kissed a trail from her stomach to her sweet pussy. He gave it one tentative kiss and used his thumb and index finger to rub her inflamed libia.

Anubis jumped at the sudden intrusion. Anger flashed over his face. "Whag do you want pig." He spat at Osiris. "You know this isn't a place for bleeding hearts like yours." When confronted with the question he nearly poped. "Are you f...." He stopped himself. "No you oaf. I didn't poison Mer." Anubis was ready for a fight. It had been years since he'd drawn his sickle. "It would be wise to leave me alone Osiris....if you wish to leave the Under World that is."

Ammit growled at Osiris. If he could just get his chain lose...he would eat him without thought...hell he'd eat the both of them. He was down right tired of hearts. Anubis eyes Ammit. "Not your business beast. Now lay down and keep quiet before I send you back to where you came!" Ammit lay down...

Meneret whimpered as she felt Ra remove her clothes then went wide eyed when she suddenly felt his hand near her pussy. She squirmed and arched up and cried out as he rubbed her down between her legs. She was so hot but confused the she was not really sure what was happening. However she trusted Ra and didn't fight him back, no she lay there on the bed and just gripped at the bedding under her. "It hurts slightly..." she croaked and bit her bottom lip harder as she tried not to grind her pussy against his hand. She wondered what was going on with her body but she had a few guesses.

Osiris laughed and shook his head as he snapped his fingers and his son Horus appeared beside him along with the creator God Geb. "You dare threaten your own, elder brother? Oh...and your Father?" Osiris asked as Geb towered above the both of them. "Your the one who cursed Mer when she was a baby. Now because of you she is stuck with the stench of a Jack and the body of one too." Horus laughed and smirked as Geb glared down at Anubis. "Your mother isn't happy Anubis." Geb spoke and shook his head.

Osiris suddenly lifted his head, the smell of Meneret's head had even reached the Underworld. Osiris bit his lips and waved his hands trying to make the smell vanished before it reached the nose of Anubis. Horus suddenly chained Anubis to the wall and to his throne so that he could not get any ideas. "Lets cut his balls off." Horus said as a smile came to his face.

WolfyQueen12 said:
Meneret whimpered as she felt Ra remove her clothes then went wide eyed when she suddenly felt his hand near her pussy. She squirmed and arched up and cried out as he rubbed her down between her legs. She was so hot but confused the she was not really sure what was happening. However she trusted Ra and didn't fight him back, no she lay there on the bed and just gripped at the bedding under her. "It hurts slightly..." she croaked and bit her bottom lip harder as she tried not to grind her pussy against his hand. She wondered what was going on with her body but she had a few guesses.

Osiris laughed and shook his head as he snapped his fingers and his son Horus appeared beside him along with the creator God Geb. "You dare threaten your own, elder brother? Oh...and your Father?" Osiris asked as Geb towered above the both of them. "Your the one who cursed Mer when she was a baby. Now because of you she is stuck with the stench of a Jack and the body of one too." Horus laughed and smirked as Geb glared down at Anubis. "Your mother isn't happy Anubis." Geb spoke and shook his head.

Osiris suddenly lifted his head, the smell of Meneret's head had even reached the Underworld. Osiris bit his lips and waved his hands trying to make the smell vanished before it reached the nose of Anubis. Horus suddenly chained Anubis to the wall and to his throne so that he could not get any ideas. "Lets cut his balls off." Horus said as a smile came to his face.

Ra continued to play with Mer's swolen lips until she was dripping wet. He could tell he was doing something right. She liked what he was going. He removed his finger and licked one. Getting it as wet as possible before he slowly sank it into her waiting hot box. He could feel her pussy clampig around his finger. He was woried he wouldn't be able to satify her much more without seriously hurting her. Knuckle by knuckle, Ra sunk his finger into Mer. He gave her a few moments to adjust befor he tried anything else.

Anubis smirked as he was chained to his throne. "You little bastard. You don't get it do you. I will have what I want and there is nothing you three fools can do to stop me. I will have Mer and all of your heads above my bed. So when I fall alseep at night I remember how easy you were to be fored to kneel infront of a true God!" He spat at the three. Obviously the smells of Mer had gotten to him. He sure was rialed up and angry as hell.

Ra waited a few minutes until he felt comfortable moving his finger and began to slowly slide in and out of Mer. He gently kissed her erect clit and he slowly fingerbanged his love. He hoped this would help her. If not only God knows what would. He let his tongue swirl around her inflamed buttion.

Meneret whimpered softly, her pussy ached for more, she was not sure what she needed but she was not going to stop Ra. She trusted him and she knew that he knew what he was doing. She went wide eyed however when she watched him slip his finger slowly inside her little pussy. She groaned and arched her hips up ever so slightly but relaxed and closed her yes as she felt herself spread and stretch for him. "It...it feels strange but..good. I...ah...trust you....and...love...you Ra." Mer whispered softly as she left her legs spread for him the best she could.

Geb muttered something and Mut, the sky Goddess appeared and they chained, cursed and drained Anubis of any of his powers. Then they entombed him into the deep parts of the Underworld, it would be a long time before he could get out."Serves that bastard right." Horus said a he took his place as the God of the human world and ruled on his throne. All the other Gods and Goddess were ready to go to war with Anubis and to protect Meneret from him and his nasty thoughts.

Mer whimpered as her hips rocked against Ra's finger, though it wasn't the same it helped a tiny bit. "I..I want it....I want you.....not Anubis. Please....please take my virginity before Anubis. I want you to have it and no one else." Mer suddenly begged him as tears came to her eyes. She reached down and ran her hands through his hair and closed her eyes. "I love you so much, please my Lord God." she begged him her legs spread as wide as they could go for him.

WolfyQueen12 said:
Meneret whimpered softly, her pussy ached for more, she was not sure what she needed but she was not going to stop Ra. She trusted him and she knew that he knew what he was doing. She went wide eyed however when she watched him slip his finger slowly inside her little pussy. She groaned and arched her hips up ever so slightly but relaxed and closed her yes as she felt herself spread and stretch for him. "It...it feels strange but..good. I...ah...trust you....and...love...you Ra." Mer whispered softly as she left her legs spread for him the best she could.

Geb muttered something and Mut, the sky Goddess appeared and they chained, cursed and drained Anubis of any of his powers. Then they entombed him into the deep parts of the Underworld, it would be a long time before he could get out."Serves that bastard right." Horus said a he took his place as the God of the human world and ruled on his throne. All the other Gods and Goddess were ready to go to war with Anubis and to protect Meneret from him and his nasty thoughts.

Mer whimpered as her hips rocked against Ra's finger, though it wasn't the same it helped a tiny bit. "I..I want it....I want you.....not Anubis. Please....please take my virginity before Anubis. I want you to have it and no one else." Mer suddenly begged him as tears came to her eyes. She reached down and ran her hands through his hair and closed her eyes. "I love you so much, please my Lord God." she begged him her legs spread as wide as they could go for him.

Ra continued to spread and stretch her with his fingers he couldn't imagine trying to push is cock inro her now without seriously hurting her. He kept using his fingers, all the while his cock grew. He heard Mer's pleas. He couldn't say no to her. How could he. He positioned himself and looked over Mer. He bit his lip as he gauged her intrance to his plug. "Tight fit." He told himself.

Anubis continued to laugh as the other gods chained him to his final resting place in the underworld. "You fools really think you can keep me here?" He struggled in his chains until his wrists began to bleed. "I will have what's rightfully mine!" He began frothing at the mouth. "Mer
...This god forsaken kingdom; it will all be mine!!!" Ammit was set free in his tomb as well. He could hear the beast slanking to him. "What do you think you are doing you foul creature? Get the hell away from me. That is and order!"

Ra used his hand to guide himslef. She was wet, but extremely tight. He positioned the heas of his cock to her entrance and began to push into it. At first, it didn't seem like it eould fit at all. But eventually the head poped in. He lay still for a while to let Mer adjust to the invasion.

Meneret whimpered in pleasure and groaned as Ra pushed his massive cock inside of her body slowly. "Its so big and warm Ra...its alright don't worry about causing me pain. Remember I am a Demi Goddess after all." she whispered and tared up into his eyes. Mer wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a soft moan as she pushed her down his shaft more and more. He broke her hymen but she hardly felt it since she was able to hold back the pain. "Hnnn....your huge." Mer whispered when she had taken all of him inside of her pussy, her walls not letting him go.

"You will be over thrown, killed and sent back to hell, where you belong." A voice spat at Anubis. "Mer has already given her virginity to Ra, you will never ever have complete control of her now." said a voice. Meanwhile the Gods were getting ready to go to war with the Anubis, they called upon everyone and everyone they could trust. Ra and Mer were guarded as well, it would be rather hard to get to them at the moment as well.

Mer let out another cry of pleasure and began to rock her hips up and down on his cock more. "Its so good, please...please Ra. Make me climax, I want to feel a real man working inside of me." Meneret begged her husband to be. She knew she really was falling in love with him and she knew she wanted no other male inside of her. She thought of having another male inside of her made her feel sick and she bit her bottom lip trying to force the idea out of her mind.

Back
Top Bottom