Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell Twins

"We'll tell you when we want it. Until then, you can just resume your own miserable life. Go jerk off to panties or something you sleeze."

Answered Rose rather coldly. It was mean, and for no reason.

At first he went quiet, as he looked towards his little sister as she started to storm away. Throughout her entire life she was really ever upset about something opting to just get even so to see her act this was a strange change. Chuckling slightly he moved behind her slowly before wrapping his arms around her as he hunched over. “What’s wrong? Its daddy’s little mad at her big brother?” He asked in a whisper as his lips neared her ears. “Well it can’t be helped now can it..” letting go of her he got onto his knees before bowing in front of her. “I was mistaken on what I want.. What I want is the two of you..” he said finally before looking up at them to see their reaction. Having already kind of figured out that was what they where after he assumed that by dragging it out he could probably get what he wanted with the pain attached, however if he allowed Rose to leave upset he knew he wouldn’t hear the end of it. Yet, even that wasn’t why he did this. In the bad of his head he really didn’t mind being with his sisters even though he knew it was wrong, to feel them against him. “So please don’t leave upset.”

Rose's eyes widened when he hugged around her, and as much as she liked seeing her brother on his knees and hands, she wouldn't fall for his act. "Liar. Like I said, we'll tell you when we want something. And you better damn well do it. Another thing, you have to tell us what it is you're doing. You're more suspicious than a man wearing a ski mask and sunglasses at a bank. For now, just do what you want, Lydia and I are going to sleep together, and you're not invited!"

Being caught in his lie Nairv growled slightly as he listened to Rose’s statement. “Well that sucks.” He whispered before getting up and straightening his swim shorts. “You would think that you two would get bored with just fingers and tongues and want to move up to something more grown up.. But if you guys want to stay as virgins I will let you two be..” walking away he had a rather glad that he was able to give one little insulting gab at them. Yes, he would more then likely have to pay for such a thing however it was worth it.

Rose and Lydia cared little for his rambling. However, they did hear him, and decided to dish it away. The two of them weren't going to have sex, that just showed how dirty their brother Nick's mind was. They were going to sleep together in every sense of the term. These girls take naps every once in a while, they call it beauty sleep.

Nick felt slightly proud of his so-called “victory” never even noticing that he had exposed his inters in the two of them. This habit of his is what made getting over him such a simple task, he would normally hang himself. All the sisters would have to do is just let him keep talking and eventually he would tell them the information that they wanted. Sitting in his room wide-awake he tried to come up with a plan to get their panties, and came up with one even though he hated it.

Opening their door slowly he peeked in noticing that the two of them where once again in each other’s arm. Rather then be sucked into this scene like he was last time he quickly started to search the floor for their swim trunks, it wasn’t panties but hell it should work. This was stupid.. Really stupid, not only was it the chance that they didn’t change out of their swimsuits, but once they found them missing they would quickly know it was him. Walking to Lydia’s side of the bed he was captured by their beauty. Slowly he moved closer to her his hand gently resting on her stomach. Even though he didn’t want to be sucked in by them he couldn’t help it forgetting what he was there for in the first place. Gently he pressed his lips against hers as he indulged in this moment not caring for the consequences that came after.

Lydia's lips moved slightly as she felt someone's lips brushing against hers. At first she thought it was a dream. She dreamed of kissing Rose and other people all the time, then it felt very real, and her eyes opened slightly. "W...what are you doing..." She said quietly, Rose rolling away and staying asleep. Lydia fidgeted a bit, feeling his hand on her stomach, so low and close to her panty line.

“Calm down.. Just relax I am not going to hurt you..” he whispered softly as looked down as her his hand brushing the small stands of hair that covered her face. “Your growing up into a beautiful women you know that?” he asked her before once again kissing her this time his tongue danced wither hers. After a few moments a finally parted away from her resting his forehead on top of hers his hand slowly starting to make its way under her panties. Once underneath them his thick fingers stroked against her folds slowly.

She gasped loudly, "Stop it Nick... you can't just walk in and do things like that to me... I'm... I'm going to tell dad..." She said, closing her eyes and for some reason not calling out to the more dominant Rose. "Why are you touching me there..."

He couldn’t believe how far he had gotten and even though she was threatening him with telling their dad he had already went pass the point of no return, if she was going to tell he might as well enjoy himself first. “Because it feels good..” he whispered to her as his middle finger stroked her clit softly. “Doesn’t it?”

"Ugh" She moaned quietly, "Stop it, no one's touched me there, I don't want to start now, and not with my own brother... Just stop it..." Although she denied it, her little cunt was getting wet in a hurry.

His seconded hand, which was previously resting on her pillow above her head, started to gently stroke her cheek slowly. Softly sitting on the bed next to her he lowered his lips to her neck where he gently kissed continuing his stroking of her moisten cunt. “You say that..” he whispered to her calmly as he placed another gentle peek against her pale skin. “But I really doubt if you mean that..” finally he stopped kissing her as he sat up steering down at her and taking in her expressions. From time to time he would check on Rose making sure that their movements didn’t wake the sleeping “Princess”. Stroking against her pinkness he threatened to penetrate her, but would stop to just continue rubbing against her.

“Come sit up.. And turn this way..” he asked her before removing his fingers from her yearning pussy. Tapping her legs he director her to set on the side of the bed her legs dangling from the bed as he kneeled between her legs. “Don’t you love your brother?” he asked before his thick tongue rubbed against the crouch of her panties.

She did as she was told, reluctantly. "What are you planning... this was a terrible mistake... I'm willing to let it go if you just..." She watched him kneel and bury his tongue between her legs, and immediately whimpered. "W-what are you..." Her spine quivered and finally she gasped out slowly. "Stop it... this is worse than Rose and I kissing..." Her hand came to his hair, trying to get him off, but it was a weak attempt.

“You say it’s terrible, but I think you are liking this more then you are letting on.” He whispered still buried between her legs. Slowly his fingers ran against the inside of her legs moving closer to her panties before slowly starting to take them off. He removed them over easily and quickly set them on the ground not even caring about the money he could get from them. His eyes was focused on her womanhood as he quickly moved in between her leg his tongue gently brushing against her bare skin. Slowly it glided against her folds before softly stroking against the hood of her cunt barely touching her sensitive nub. It would be just brief taps as he moved around it skillfully before moving away from it slowly his thumb gently rubbing against it as he moved. “I mean if you truly want to I can stop..”

Lydia gasped out loudly especially after he removed her panties, "You have to stop... please..." She thought of just reaching for Rose, who had better chances of putting him in his place, but seriously, them two against him would still end in defeat. "Rose is going to wake up... I don't want you doing this to meee...." She whimpered, her pussy becoming wetter and wetter. "This is disgusting... you're raping me... I hope you know that I'll never forget it if you do... you need to stop doing this and I promise no one will know about it..."

“You complain a lot for one who is enjoying yourself so much…” he whispered to her lovingly before standing up and gently letting his hand run through her blonde her. Gently pressing on the back of her head he moved in closely before kissing her softly and then again with more tongue. Sitting there with her he remained making out with her minutes before pulling away and kissing her for head softly. “Come to my room..” whispering softly in her ear his fingers ran against her pink pussy slowly. Stepping away from her he made his way out of her room looking back at her from time to time.

Her resistance was withering, but when he decided to handle her hair, it almost entirely dissolved. He had an intimate touch, and she felt as if she was in a film of some sort, and the entire situation was just outrageous.

Inside, she loved the kiss more than anything else, it was perfect, and he was absolutely dominating her, seducing her with a little help from good old force.

"I... wait... I don't want to go... you're scaring me... I'm waking up Rose..."

“If you wake her she will be mad.” He warned before quickly making his way back to her. “And then I wont be able to kiss you ever again.” Whispering now as he was only a few inches away from her he kept his voice down in an attempt to keep Rose asleep. Seeing that with Rose right there she was more then likely to turn to her big sister in a situation should as this, Nairv’s first plan was to separate the two. Letting his hands moved under her legs as his other held against her back he lifted her up slowly. “Why are you so scared? You know I won’t hurt you..” with that he started to walk out of there room. “Hold onto me.” He whispered before kissing her forehead softly.

She wanted to scream. She was going to scream. But she didn't...

For whatever reason, she chose to not say anything at all. "Why are you doing this to me? There are surely hundreds of girls who would love this kind of attention from you... I'm younger than you... I'm also your sister... don't you see anything wrong with that...?"

"Are you saying that you don't enjoy this type of attention from me?" he asked softly before laying her on the bed softly as he rested next to her. "I do, I know all that is wrong with this, however I don't care.." moving slowly he gently kissed her neck as his hand stroked her cunt softly. "Just give me this one night, if you don't like it I will never do it again.. Just this once." before she could answer he kissed her once again allowing his tongue to gently mingle with hers.

Moving his fingers slowly his middle one slide into her slowly curving around as it did. Taking his time with his little sister he would break the kiss in order to give her a moment to breath before doing it again.

Lydia's body trembled, and eventually, her arms came around his neck, lifting her head up slightly to kiss him in return.

Slowly he hovered over her as he continued to finger taking his time on his younger sister. Sitting up he started to undo her clothing before leaving her naked on his bed. As he finally removed her clothing he started on his own leaving only his underwear.

Back
Top Bottom