Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell Twins

Waffles

Star
His alarm clock ringed out loudly as 6:15 flashed on and off rapidly singing its song to no one, as the bed where it rested near was empty. Hearing the sound of his alarm from his bathroom Nick held his breath casting a silent prayer that no one would hear it, especially his sisters in the room next to him. For a few months now he had been going on a “hunting” trip down the nights and if he were found out now there would be serious hell to pay. Grabbing onto the strap of his book bag, which he had hidden in his hamper, he yanked it out quickly before swiftly making his way to the bed. Yanking the small clock from off of his dresser he quickly yanked out the power cord refusing to have to deal with the buttons on the side in order to turn it off. Once the clock was silenced he listened carefully making sure that he didn’t hear any noise coming from the other room. Giving them about five minutes he sighed in relief, as he heard nothing assuming that they where still sleeping.

“Now.. let’s see what spoils I got from yesterday’s raid.” He whispered to himself as he placed his bag on top of his lap undoing the zip quickly allowing the enormous amounts of contents to spill out. Panties where crammed into this small bag many of them from other nights, but all of them stolen from cute women who happened to spy hanging out their clothing. The contents of this bag was like gold to the 19 year old Nick who in honesty would never get even a chance with some of the boom shells who he stolen from. Normally after stealing them he would just go and sell them to who wanted them normally going for the highest bidder, but not today because yesterday he stole something rather special. Her name was Heather and in the neighborhood she was known as the cutest girl around, and someone who he had a crush on throughout his entire life. Holding her white lacy panties up he smiled as he examined them wondering how much someone would pay just to foul these up. Folding them up he placed them under his sheets keeping them hidden until he returned from school later that day where he could expect them better. Now came the list, which was also located in the bag. Pulling it out he started to read it to himself checking all of the ones that he had before laughing slightly as he came to two names. Nearly half of the list was nothing but these two names and no matter how many times he was asked he wouldn’t dear even try getting them, and that was the name of his twin sisters.

It was already a risky business to try and pull of something like this right next to there rooms knowing that at any moment they could just bust him and ruin him, but to actually try and get caught that wasn’t something he was interested in. Standing up he smiled as he zipped up his bag before swinging it around his back. If he hurried he could be out side before his sisters even woke up and wouldn’t have to deal with their shit today.

Lydia and Rose, possibly, two of the most troublesome kids you would ever hope to meet. Kids? Allow a correction, two of the most troublesome people you will ever meet. These identical twins often times act as one person, despite them having different personalities. They were blessed with a healthy familiy with a wealthy lifestyle, and they take it all for granted.

Being girls and twins was likely to get attention, but these two young ladies were supermodels in development. Adult men would try to be with them, and the girls, to their righteous defense, would harshly shut them down.

Both blonde, both very intelligent and both of them thinking alike 90% of the time made it hard for people to tolerate, or like them, being as they were naturally, a little high off themselves.

Rose was born exactly 49 seconds before Lydia. The differences between them appearance wise are minor in some aspects. They often times throw slight modifications to their hair to distinguish who is who. The older twin, Rose, developed a chest much quicker than her rather smaller breasted twin. Lydia also has a unique beauty mark by her right eye, Rose does not. Other than that, everything else, for the most part, was the same.

Lydia reached over and grabbed Rose's arm, pulling herself closer to her as the two of them slept on Rose's bed. Their hair alone made artwork on their matress, and their white little faces moved closer to keep each other warm.

He should have just left the house… it truth that was want he was planning to do, but he just couldn’t. This was the only time that he had actually been up before his sisters, ever. The quiet house had a slight emptiness about it as if something was messing something rather vital. Getting down stairs he placed he rather large bag next to the large double doors before looking at his watch noticing that they had overslept and if allowed with miss their ride all together. Signing begrudgingly he weighed out his options, if he was to leave now he wouldn’t have to worry about them getting on his nerves however if he did that he would have hell to pay when he got back home.

It didn’t take long for him to make up his mind and in a manner of seconds he found himself in front of their door. At first he was going to knock, but after noticing that the door was slightly ajar he decided to just sneak in, just for a peek.. That’s all.

As he moved into there room he didn’t do anything for a moment as he watched them sleep actually surprised that such demons slept so peacefully. The way they held each other to kept from being could was slightly erotic to Nick would found himself steering in between their legs. In the position he was in he could only get slight glances of their panties, which drew him in closer as curiosity that to take over him.

As he moved closer to them he felt beads of sweat trail down his face not even daring to go and closer to them then the end of their beds. “Um. Rose… Lydia… its time to get up..” he whispered softly and his hand gently rubbed at Rose’s leg slightly moving it as he did. As he continued to shake at her leg ever so softly his eyes near moved from there target as he steered nervously between her pale legs.

Rose slowly opened her eyes after feeling someone touching her body. She slowly pulled Lydia off her, who rolled lightly with her legs spread. She sat up compltely and picked the sand from her eyes. "What do you want... why are you even in here..." She yawned, a tear dropping from her eyes after.

As she turned over he sat up straight forcing his eyes from between her legs. “You guys kind of oversleep, if your planning on catching the bus you may want to get a move on.” He spoke rather nonchalantly as he stood up. “I was just about to leave myself and thought you guys might want to know that”

Rose looked over at Lydia and pushed her knees to help her close her legs.

"We're not going to class today. And don't ever come into this room without knocking. I don't go into your room and touch all off your disgusting belongings. Don't come into mine and... touch me. You've been warned. Now if you want to make yourself useful before you leave... bring me a cranberry juice." Her eyes narrowed, being born to a relatively rich family, Rose abused the term, "Daddy's Little Princess" to every extent.

He bit his tongue as she talked to her like he always did. “Yeah, whatever..” he responded before turning away Rose’s once pretty domineer gone. Getting up he made his way to their door quickly before closing it once more, putting the top back onto the Pandora’s Box that he opened. He could have argued with his sister about how they have been missing a lot of school lately, but there was a good chance that Lydia would wake up and he would then have to deal with them both, something that he really wanted to avoid. “Fuck her cranberry juice..” he whispered to himself before running down the stairs and grabbing up his book bag as he started to head for the front door. If he hurried he could be half way to school before they even knew he left the house. Slowly he unlocked the door to the sweet peaceful outside.

Rose stared at him until he left, she enjoyed making him feel uncomfortable, stupid, and unbelonging. He wasn't like Lydia. He wasn't her triplet. If he was, she'd be nicer to him, but not much nicer. He'd have to be a she... and a triple, and look like her. Which was impossible. She leaned over her younger twin and smiled, poking her lips with her fingers. "Wake up sister... We have to get our intake of cranberry juice, then go for our morning swim."

Lydia opened her eyes slowly, "What... what about school then..."

Rose shrugged. "We don't need it. We're already smarter than our brother, his friends, and our parents combined."

Lydia sat up. "Where is our brother?"

"He probably went to school. Probably putting his penis in dirty women's holes."

Lydia cringed. "That's why we shower four times a day?"

"Exactly, in case a man tries to make love to us, we'd be nice and clean."

"I wouldn't want to do it alone..."

"You wouldn't have to Lydia. If he can't have the both of us, then he is not our man. Come on now. Something tells me that our idiot brother won't be getting me my juice. And if he did, I wouldn't drink it. He probably urinated it in."

Lydia cringed again. "Or ejaculated in it."

Rose chuckled. "Well, then at least it has protein."

Lydia chuckled, "Yeah. And a lot of calories to bloat up your growing boobies."

They laughed together and got out of bed, seeming the two most adorable girls you'd ever see, disturbingly smart, abusive perverts, and split personalities. Rose the Royal Pain in the Ass, and Lydia the Innocent-Faced Demon.

Shit…

The balls that he once had quickly shrunk as he took his first step out of the as he started to realize just who he was messing with. These where the same girl that once blackmailed their teacher, the same ones that had their dad wrapped around their finger so tight that no matter how obvious the lie he would believe them without a doubt. If he disobeyed hell would be paid… and if so he was rethinking if he really wanted to pay that. Last time he disobeyed them he came home to find his room a wreck and was cut off of any type of allowance when he tried to tell his father that it was his two little angles. Closing the door he steered at the ground as he was once again back in the house.

Putting his bag down again he ran to the kitchen before grabbing a cup and pouring in the cranberry juice with three ice because a even number of ice would just piss Rose off. Setting it on the counter he once again made a B line for the door with his task done they would have no reason to fuss with him.

The twins changed clothes and came down, the large house quite emptied. There was one servant, an older man who hardly had the strength or will to wrestle down these two spawns of evil. Their mother was busy designing fashion shows worldwide, and their father, sometimes came home to check on things, each time with a different hair color or style. A businessman in every sense of the word, and a tycoon.

Rose yawned and noticed the cup on the counter. "Hey... look at that. He actually got me it."

"Be careful Rose. Maybe he poisoned it."

"Well, if he did, you'll avenge me right?"

"Oh yes. I'll convince father to murder him. Father loves you more than he loves mom and I combined."

"Thant's not true Lydia, and even if it is. I love you more than I love dad."

"I love you too sis."

Rose smirked and took a sip of the juice. "It's not salty. I don't think he put his semen in it."

"Well... maybe brother's learning how to treat you."

Rose offered the cup to Lydia and they shared the drink, walking towards the rear of the house, where the pool was.

"Albert. Old Albert..." Called Lydia, the old house servant coming towards her with reluctance in his body language.

"Good morning young princesses... is there something you need?"

"I want a martini. Bring me one."

Albert gasped, "But... you're..."

Rose reached for the phone. "I'll just have to call my father and..."

Albert raised his hands. "Okay okay! Would you like anything Rose."

"Yes, I would actually. I'd like for you to make Lydia her drink. Senile old fool."

Albert nodded. "Yes sure."

Rose looked back at Lydia and smiled.

“750.. Well that’s pretty all right I guess..” he spoke to himself in a whisper as he counted his money in the men’s bathroom. By his side his once full book bag was now empty only as each and every piece of clothing inside of it had been sold off. In a school where most people had fathers whom where self made milliners making money from these brats was a rather easy thing. He still needed much more money if he was ever going save up enough money to buy his own apartment. The bathroom door opened up as someone else walked in a person who Nick knew immediately, Ricky. Out of anyone of his customers Ricky was his most frequent and highest paying normally wanting panties that where close to imposable he latest one being that of his sisters.

“So did you get them?”

“nope.. and never will.”

“Come on man they live in your own house.. how can you not just snatch them up..”

“You are asking me to snatch the pitchfork my the devil.. no.. and forever no.. Now ask for someone else..”

“But that’s the point.. I mean what do you think I do with them?”

“Beat off in them or something like that I really don’t care..”

“Oh boy you really think lowly of me.. I want them to show off.. I mean how cool would it be to have the panties of the two satin twins.. to be able to say I fucked them..”

“They are still my sisters…”

“What’s this? Sounds a lot like the hell spawns still have a place in your heart…”

Grabbing the choler of Ricky’s shirt Nick slammed him into the wall hard . “I said shut up…”

“OK, ok I got you… no talking about them… sure.. but here.. all I want is their panties that it..”

“for the seventh time no..”

“Ok.. how much have you made today?”

“why would you care?”

“Come on just tell me..”

“one thousand dollars..”

“ok I will pay you one thousand dollars for them..”

“You must be hard of hearing.. I said..”

“for each…”

Ricky’s words stopped Nick in his track as he just looked at him.

“That’s two thousand for just two pairs of pants all I want is for them to be used… come on that’s not all that bad hun?

For the remainder of the day Nick kept wrestling with the idea on his head on whether or not go ahead and do it.. to actually attempt the imposable. As the end of the day drew near Nick found himself back at the front door of his house sighing slightly before opening his door. After a long time he decided it would be best for him to do it… if he was fast he could snatch them before they where put into the washing machine this way they would think it was the maid rather then him. While he didn’t like this plan because it meant more then likely the maid would be fired he would do anything to get the hell out of that house. Walking up to his room he opened the door before throwing his bag down.

"I think brother's home Lydia."

"Oh good. That must mean he had a nice day in school..." She said, taking a drink of her blue, alcoholic drink.

"I wonder what he does all day..."

"Sleep maybe... have sex with teachers. It's the new thing to do nowadays. If you're not fucking your cutest teacher, you're not cool."

Lydia sighed. "We would be the best teachers for sure."

"Of course, and if this fad keeps up, we'd sleep with the best looking students."

Lydia shook her head. "I'm saving myself for my true love. And my true love is also yours."

"You're right."

Both girls inhaled deeply before calling out loudly.

"NIIIIICK!!"

There voices where like nails scratching against the black board of his life sending chills down his spin. Grunting loudly he sighed before running his hand through his hair and throwing his bag into his room. He took his time on purpose never answering their calls just slowly walking to them.

“What’s up…” he stopped in mid sentence as he notices what they where drinking not really so amazed that it was alcohol but more so that they where being so brazen with it. “You know if dad catches you then you guys are going to get sculled right?” he started to ask before shaking his head as he really didn’t care if they did or not. “So what you guys want?”

Rose and Lydia looked over at him, their eyes narrowing as he commented about their father.

"Yeah, right." Said Rose, as Lydia took another throatful of liquor. "If dad caught us, we'd use our victimized act, and tell him you forced us to, or else we had to lick you in weird places."

Lydia laughed. "Why don't you join us by the pool? We understand that it's near your birthday, and while we are wealthy and have everything we want, I'm sure there's something we can give you that money can't buy."

Rose smirked, "That sounded so perverted."

"C'mon big brother, lighten up and come get wet with us. You're always so tight assed locked up in your bedroom. Spend time with women for a change."

He chuckled slightly at Rose’s comment before coughing in an attempt to get rid of his smile. At times while he wouldn’t admit it they did show the slight hints that they where in fact a true family. “Fine then…” as he spoke he did so in a slight whisper. Agreeing to spend time with them would normally be the last thing that he would ever want to do, but not today not when he had a goal in mind. Like his sister the 19-year-old Nick could be a sly individual if he chose to which was why he could get his way with many of his teachers in school. “If only to make sure you guys don’t drink yourselves into a comma.. sure..”

As half of his face remained under the water he watched his sisters as they plaid outside and inside of the pool keeping a close eye on them. It had been a while since he had been in the large Olympic sized pool and after a few laps he realized just he much he missed the water’s caressing touch. While he leaned up against the edge of the pool he rested letting his eyes close. For now he allowed his pains to wash away no longer careening about what his sisters was doing.

Rose and Lydia got into the water as well, keeping to themselves for a good half hour before starting to encroach on their brother's space. Rose tossed herself against him, her back against his chest as Lydia watched for close.

"So, what is there something you would like for your birthday? Lydia can likely make you a cake."

Being caught off guard he let out a loud grunt as he felt her press against him. However he didn’t let this bother him to much ad he just grinned. “Why are you to being so nice today.. Makes me feel like you two are up to something.. But yeah… if you want we can make a strawberry cake.. As he spoke he took great care to keep the lower half of his body away from Rose as he small body pressing against his was getting him rather excited, however she was his sister and he did his best to eradicate such thoughts.

"So just cake? That's all you want? How boring of a rich boy are you?" Asked Rose, taking his arms and tossing them over her shoulders. "You have two of the prettiest...."

"The two prettiest..." Corrected Lydia.

"The two prettiest women in the world as your sisters, and all you ask from them for your birthday is a cake? A short, small, stubby, fatty cake? Now you know why Lydia and I think..."

"Know..." Corrected Lydia again.

"Now you know why Lydia and I know you are a failure and a loser..."

His comfort was now completely broken as he heard them speak making his stomach turn.

“I see.. So cause I want cake I am a loser hun, well first of all you two are too young to give me any other decent present and since you two like to blackmail every chance you get it trusting you gets to be a little hard.” He started to pull away but stopped as he looked away from the two for a second. “Ok then… I got another wish..” he spoke as he allowed his body to sink into the pool pressing his lower half against her. “For a gift I want just something simple.. the panties of the cutest more attractive girls in town.” Speaking in a much nicer tone he felt like he wanted to choke on his own tongue.

"So how is that? Is that more interesting for you two?"

Rose looked back at him, shrugging her shoulders, "Now why would you want our panties? Isn't that a little bit on the weird side? I mean, I was thinking you'd ask for something incestual. I wouldn't be all too upset with that, I mean. Lydi and I are hot. But... panties? I'm not impressed. You better give us a reason. Or I'll tell dad that you're trying to rub your erection against my buttcheeks."

Lydia finally jumped in the water to and didn't come up for a while. She could swim perfectly well, and hold her breath for an impressive amount of time. That was never good, not for Nick anyway.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” he told her before tilted his head to the side. “I am just sitting here and you come rubbing up against me..” sighing slightly he started to scratch his head. “But dad would never believe that now would he?”

“Ok then.. the truth is that I am such a loser then I want to have my own sisters panties to jerk off in.. is that any better?” he asked before pulling his arms from around her. Looking where Lydia jumped in at he tried to find her, but couldn’t. If Rose wasn’t in the way Nairv would be able to try and move from Lydia, but now he was just a sitting duck.

"Jerk off to our panties? That makes no sense... but if you really really want to do that... I guess we can..." Lydia's hand pressed against his groin as she popped up from the water. "Howcome you're hard? Rose, I think you did something bad. Now it's likely that he's going to try to rape you or something."

"To hell with that, he can rape you. You look just like me."

Lydia laughed. "It's pretty nice though. Feels nice underwater."

“Hay…” he jumped slightly as he felt Lydia’s hand press against him. Grabbing her wrist in a lose grip he looked towards her before sighing. “That is cause are going around grabbing it.” Letting go of her arm he allowed her to continue rubbing him as he leaned back. “I am not going to rape any of you…” While he didn’t like admit it having her rub him underwater was rather enjoyable.

Lydia smirked, "Alright alright. I'll let you go. I can't believe I was about to show you our my tits and all." She smiled.

Rose shook her head. "If you want our panties, you're going to have to do several things for us. You understand?" Rose hopped out of the pool, Lydia close after her.

“Several things?” he asked himself before looking at them as they stood got out of the pool. “As long as I don’t have to kill anyone I am cool with it..” he responded before getting out himself. Walking pass the two girls he picked up his towel and started to dry off before wrapping it around his hips trying to hide his large erection, with little success. “ So what ya want?”

Back
Top Bottom