Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

user has signed on 《 captain levi x scarletqueen 》

captain levi

Banned
Banished

[ ! ] USER_0293 HAS SENT YOU ¥960!
[ ! ] USER_6233 HAS SENT YOU ¥823!

The loud notifications of virtual currency pouring into his bank account were just as endless as the overwhelming number of online visitors streaming into his live chatroom. With those generous donations of a few hundred yen came the lewd requests for some articles of clothing to come off, some suggesting that Tai, the star of tonight's show, perform tricks for their viewing pleasure. The redhead loved the exhilaration of being in control, of presenting his body to those that paid to observe him in his natural habitat. It was his ideal way of spending his Friday evening off after his prick of a boss had worked him overtime that afternoon. Here, at LUSTBOYS.JP, he called the shots, and the "gratuity tips" that flowed consistently surely beat being hunched over an office desk working dreadfully long hours.

Within an hour of keeping his subscribers on edge, Tai had shifted positions, now reclining against the headboard of his bed with the top half of his neck cut off the screen for the sake of anonymity. He couldn't have his clients nor his co-workers discover that he was a shameless camboy online, could he? The way he presented himself now spoke otherwise. His torso was bare spare a black Adidas jacket that hung loosely over his elbows, his hips hugged by a pair of black briefs. Everything else was left to the viewer's imagination, although his free hand had been stroking the faint outline of his manhood for some time now, teasing himself endlessly until a dampened spot darker than the fabric of his underwear pooled closer to his thigh. He was getting excited and it showed in the way his muscles rippled under taut, sun-kissed skin, his chest rising and falling out of its normal rhythm.

The only stimulus that excited Tai even more than the thrill of having complete strangers watch him undress was spotting his username on the right corner of his screen. At least, Tai assumed his online lover was male, and not some desperate female posing as one. It took just one notification from him for Tai to abandon his live stream with nearly sixty participants to eagerly open a new chat window.

His laptop perched on his thighs now, he waited a full five minutes so as not to appear too eager before typing in a message:

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Look who's on a bit earlier than usual today.
[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Missed me too much, didn't you? ;-)

A soft smile spread across the older man's lips as he read his screen and he took a sip of his beer before leaning forward to type his reply. The luxurious apartment was elegantly furnished but still allowed for comfort, the plush sofa being his favorite place to relax and let loose after a long day of work. Even now, well into the night, he could still hear the beeping of his cellphone, calling his attention back to work. Usually he would have rushed to pick up but not now. Certainly not now that he was online.

[ Sagittarius ] You're the best part of my week.
[ Sagittarius ] How could I not?

It hadn't been too long since they started "dating". Scott would have scoffed at himself for calling it such out loud. Being a 32 year old bright, successful lawyer would be enough to satisfy plenty of people, but not him. He needed adventure, he needed love, he needed to feel appreciated for something other than his money.

[ Sagittarius ] How was your day, sexy?
[ Sagittarius ] I thought about you all day long. Almost got caught daydreaming about you.
[ Sagittarius ] Imagination's soon not gonna be enough. I'm afraid you're so perfect if you stepped into real life you'd just disappear.

Chuckling at how lame he felt at his own praises, his fingers hovered over the Enter key, hesitating to send it. With a quick tap it was gone, and he pushed his straight, raven hair back, allowing himself to relax. "No stressing over him", the man scolded himself. "It's just for fun." Still, he couldn't help but fuss over it. He wanted nothing more than to impress the man on the other side of the screen. There was a relaxed chemistry between them like he'd never felt before. It made him feel more like himself than anything or anyone else. Sitting in the couch, drinking a beer, talking to him, it felt like home.

Despite his age, Scott Johnson was a rugged, handsome man. Whenever he worked, he wore reading glasses that masked his dark blue eyes. It made him feel old, how his eyes would tire after long hours of work. Though what he called old, others called human. Many times he had contemplated sending pictures of his slender but strong frame to his lover. It seemed foolish, though, and it made him feel a little bit insecure. Waiting with impatience made him stand up to grab a cigarette, taking a long drag as he watched the screen, eager for a reply.

He chuckled at the first few messages that lit up his screen and the hazel pools of his eyes. His online lover was quite the sweet talker, even if such a charm wasn't alien on such a site of this nature where everybody flirted in high hopes of a promising show or an exchange of personal information. Scott, as lame as it sounded, was different.

The best word to describe him was mature, a personality trait that Tai often lacked and reversely sought in the types of men he dated. Scott was a bit older than he would normally prefer but charming in his own whimsical way that made the redhead disregard the six year age difference between them. He hadn't even thought that a man who could double as his senior could be so attractive simply for that fact. The way Scott carried his essence through words alone made Tai's desire for him so much stronger than the brief attraction he'd feel towards strangers that lacked the sophistication the older male possessed. Perhaps that was why Tai had initially agreed to become his "lover" in a somewhat open relationship so quickly without even knowing what his boyfriend looked like.

He chuckled out loud, rolling lazily onto his stomach with his chin propped on one upturned hand. He had a habit of reading Scott's messages at least three times before sending his own.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Now you're just flattering me! ♥
[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Same as usual, boss was being especially hard on me today.
[ ICHIGOICHIE ] I unfortunately don't have the same leisure to daydream about you at work, heh.

But that wasn't to say he didn't sneak into the communal bathroom at times to relieve himself to thoughts of his mystery lover. The more he thought about it, the sooner he came to understand that the thrill of not knowing who exactly "Sagittarius" was what enticed Tai.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] What did you think about?

The question was open-ended, free for his lover to interpret in any way he wished the conversation to go. Would he be romantic and coax a jovial grin on Tai's face again, or would he take the naughty route and make the redhead wish Scott was here right now?

Scoffing at the comment, Scott was about to go on a long rant about work before Tai's last question brought him to halt. Long fingers combed through his hair before making a mess of it and he decided to abandon the comfort of his sofa to sit on the floor, closer to the center table where his laptop rested. His eyes moved from side to side as he read the question over and over and his fingers hesitated to type, wondering how to reply.

[Sagittarius ] Well...
[ Sagittarius ] Just... you.

Taking a long drag of his cigarette, the older man closed his eyes before reaching for his ash tray, laying his cigarette down to focus on his writing. It was time to be honest, and he wasn't sure how his honesty would sound. A man who makes a living lying making a hopeful attempt at the truth was almost romantic. And yet, he was painfully aware of how much more difficult a task it was.

[ Sagittarius ] I though about how much I missed you. How much better my day would be once I talked to you.
[ Sagittarius ] I wondered how you liked like and how we would get along in the real world, sharing everything.
[ Sagittarius ] I thought about how you'd feel about me once you say all of me. Once you saw under my mask. And of course...

Bringing his cigarette back to his lips, Scott shifted around on the floor, picking up his laptop and finally laying on his stomach, seeking to feel closer to the screen since, as far away as they were, that always made them feel closer. A soft smile spread on his lips and with a light chuckle he gave in to his impulse, starting a path with an uncertain destination.

[ Sagittarius ] I thought about seeing you. How you might look, how you might feel. I like to picture your body straddling mine. My hands tracing your chest, pulling you closer. I smoke, you know? So I can't help but wonder what your lips taste like. Mine probably taste like cheap vodka and nicotine. Yours? I imagine them sweeter. Maybe chocolate. Maybe mint. I've thought about what cologne you wear. And what it would be like to hold you, to kiss you, to fuck you.

Did he really press enter? Almost immediately he regretted it and he went as far as pressing the edit button on the chat. But it was too late. Tai had certainly read it by now.

As he sat there, his only source of light being the laptop's illuminated screen in the dim room, Tai felt the chill of the draft slipping into his bedroom and lazily closed his jacket over his bare torso. Only Scott had this effect on him, it seemed, to make the redhead go from being lasciviously exposed in front of the masses to huddled up like a cocoon.

It was difficult to be downright dirty with his mysterious "Sagittarius" when the older male was obviously better in the sweet-talking department and differed from the majority of males that wanted to see Tai for quick satisfaction. He sighed. Tonight, like all those other evenings Tai spent chatting with his online lover until daybreak, was going to be one of those "cuddle nights" he felt he wouldn't mind. He thought about how calming it would be to inhale the scent of burnt-out cigarettes while their cold toes nudged under the blanket. Unwinding.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] You make it damn near impossible to talk dirty, you know that?

An amused simper grew on his features as he tucked a lock of cinnamon-red hair behind an ear. As much as Tai complained and jested about the older male being a hopeless romantic, he couldn't deny that it had a profound effect on him. He was even tasting his lips, fantasizing the flavor of Scott's pressed to his, long before the two would be acquainted with each other in real life. He couldn't even count the number of times he'd sneaked into the bathroom during work to relieve himself to thoughts of Sagittarius making love to him in the stalls at work, maybe even over his boss' desk. Tai was almost embarrassed to admit that this was a stranger who was making him feel this way.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] What makes you think I won't like you?

His finger pressed 'Enter' on the keyboard, his question hanging on the screen as if it was stuck in limbo. Tai had never been as verbally expressive as his lover, never typed more than a few sentences at a time and when he did it was usually a good day. He was just a "less talk, more action" sort of guy. After a pause, he typed again.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] You paint those pictures in my head and woo me with your lines and you expect me not to fall head over heels in love

He deleted the entire sentence before his impulsiveness told him otherwise. It was too soon to be calling this love; he could have frightened the older male away.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Well, what are you like? I thought about you this morning but I wasn't sure whether or not to imagine rugged or soft hands on my body. If you'd have a stubble or not. If you'd be grumpy or pleased if I woke you up for breakfast every morning. Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny-side up? :)

Scott couldn't help but chuckle at the other's reply. 'Well, that's a damn shame.', he thought to himself, a gentle smile painted on his lips. As much as he was reluctant to admit, he was dying to her Tai flirt. To read line after line of heated, passionate lovemaking on the screen. And yet, he didn't dare be the one to initiate it. Curious as he was, he admittedly had never been with a man before. Plenty of women in his life, yes. But never a man. The man who was renowned for his talent with words was now at a loss for them and, for a few seconds, he just allowed the line to linger, trying to come up with something smart to say.

"For the life of me, I've never been this stupid around anyone before." Could it be a sign? Was he really that smitten with this charming stranger? Scott couldn't wait to meet in person, figure out if all of these feelings were real. Would it be alright to suggest it? Was it too soon? Just then his line of thought was interrupted, and he leaned closer to the screen to read the next line, his questions making him chuckle. Only Tai made him feel like a teenager again, like his life could be an adventure. A fun one, too.

[ Sagittarius ] I'm a burnt, cheesy scrambled eggs king of kind. Maybe I'll make you some when we meet?

The invitation was a bit forward, but he couldn't be accused of not trying. Still, he didn't want to pressure the younger man into anything he wasn't ready for, so he made sure to keep typing, burying his invitation in text.

[ Sagittarius ] What am I like...? I find it difficult to be self descriptive. Mainly because my opinion of myself versus the opinions of others never seem to match. The basics? I have long, soft hands used to typing. I do my best to keep in shape. There's this gym close by called Equinox and I work out there at least three times a week. I wake up with a stubble every morning, and I don't mind how it looks on me but my job demands that I look clean shaven, so I keep my face clean except for this rare weekend I have to myself.

[ Sagittarius ] I often have trouble sleeping so I would be delighted to be woken up with the smell of unburnt breakfast. I'm aware my personality is difficult, but I enjoy relaxing and having fun. Work never gives me the chance to do so. And if I was to ever spend time with you, I would turn off my phone, wrap my arms around you and just keep you at my side.

For a few seconds, he just allowed his words to linger on the screen, wondering what the other would say, what he would think.

[ Sagittarius ] You know? I think we should meet.

Tai settled comfortably on his stomach while waiting for Scott to reply, not even noticing that his room had completely darkened and the light from his laptop's screen was the only source of illumination. That explained why his eyes were irritated and dry. Even so, the redhead pushed a pillow under his folded arms and stared blankly at the messenger window, anticipation knotting in his gut. It was odd feeling this eager to receive a response, even if it was just about the kind of eggs Scott preferred.

His lashes lowered half-mast and his heart sunk, however, when he picked up the subtle invitation much faster than the other male had intended. Meet him? Well, the day was bound to come sooner or later but Tai wasn't so sure if this would be the same if they ever eliminated the veil of anonymity between them. Would Scott like him? Not just the way he flirted but everything, even the weird bead-sized mole on his shoulder blade or his lisp? The fact he was that "old cat lady" who had three tabbies of his own or that he was probably not as charming when he was nervous?

It took a while for him to respond, even if Scott's self-description helped to soothe the worries from his thoughts. It was hard not to want to ignore his insecurities and take a chance, if not for this man who was almost everything Tai had ever wanted in a significant other. It was the weekend and Tai didn't have anything planned for the next two days; why not spend it with his Sagittarius?

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Well, I looked over your resume and it looks like you're a bit overqualified.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] I don't take kindly to men snatching the "Perfect Husband" title away from me. You might have gotten a lot of this already, but it's a surprise you're still single. Surely there must be something wrong with you. An eleventh toe, perhaps? Mild OCD? A small penis?

The third would have been a disappointment, honestly, but even a sex deviant like Tai was willing to overlook those superficial details for Scott, a man he'd never met before. But, that was what these matching sites were for, right?

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Are you asking me out on a date?

It was a bit silly, but he was sort of beating around the bush because a part of him felt like he wasn't ready. Scott was a man he'd decided was perfect in all ways so rushing into a date tomorrow or even two days from now to be disappointed was certainly not his ideal way to spend the weekend.

The time it took Tai to respond was almost torture. Scott couldn't help but wonder if he'd overstepped the boundaries, or worst off, if he'd managed to scare him away. Insecurity and impatience made him long for another cigarette, and it was a relief to him how in the time it took him to go grab his lighter and pack, he could at least see him typing. It was a little silly, how waiting for his reply made Scott's heart beat faster, and how anxiety inducing it was to just know he was typing but not knowing what he meant to say. It was both a blessing and a curse depending on who was waiting. If he was the one typing, it gave him time to think and express himself in a charming way. When he was stuck waiting, however, it just made him a nervous wreck.

When a line finally popped into the screen, Scott couldn't help but laugh out loud, shaking his head in disapproval. "Over qualified, am I?", he asked himself, knowing full well Tai wouldn't think so if he knew him. It wasn't like he meant to be a grouch, like all of his employees seemed to think of him. He just had a habit of overthinking and over worrying himself. It was stressful, both to him and everyone around him. Deciding to play along the other's sense of humor, he reached for his camera and took a picture of his toes, sending it.

[ Sagittarius ] Picture sent.

[ Sagittarius ] Hate to break it to you, but there's only ten.

[ Sagittarius ] You know, no one has ever said that about me before. If anything they agree matter of factly whenever I say I'm single.

[ Sagittarius ] Mild OCD? Maybe. Workaholic, also. Short tempered.

[ Sagittarius ] I get ulcers from stressing too much, from time to time. And if you want proof that I'm not lacking, for you I'd send it.

As eager as he was to answer the last question, it was futile to deny he was quite nervous about it. What if they didn't work out? What if his online lover was secretly an 80 year old with too much free time and libido? Or even worst off, what if Ichigo was just a prank from someone he knew? Scott wasn't sure what would upset him the most. Having his heart broken, or realizing this had all been a fantasy. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained. There was no point in hiding and fantasizing any longer. He wanted to meet, and he was willing to work with anything he got. Well, almost anything. Admittedly, he couldn't handle an 80 year old.

[ Sagittarius ] I understand if you're not ready. It doesn't need to be this weekend, but I really like you. So, yes. I am asking you on a date, IchigoIchie. Would you go out with me?

Tai chuckled under his breath at the first image attachment that opened automatically, not having expected his cool, collected lover to send a picture of his toes of all things. But, yes, there were only ten, and they made the redhead smile for some odd reason. It would have been the first time anyone on this site had sent him a picture of their feet and not a dim, badly focused snapshot of their dick.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Only if you buy dinner. It sounds like you make a lot more money than me!

Of course, even that playful deal of sorts was a joke. While Tai's assumption that Sagittarius was probably a hard-working businessman, maybe a leader of his trade, rang true, he knew he wouldn't forcibly have someone pay for him. What if the other male really was a potbellied fifty year old whose toes just happened to look like he was normal? No way Tai was going to give an impostor the satisfaction of treating him out to dinner.

Reluctantly, but with a heart swelling with excitement at the thought of considering all the 'what ifs', Tai typed in a message his Sagittarius was bound to like.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] How about Tuesday? I can make it to dinner as long as my boss doesn't keep me overtime. Assuming he will be a dick, we can see each other at Bruno's for pasta around eight? They have octopus ink pasta there. It's disgusting but great at the same time!

He had rambled a bit too much, maybe came off as desperate and excited, all things considered. But Tai needed the full weekend to himself to prepare himself and possibly go out shopping for a new outfit to commemorate the day he'd either encounter a catfish or the love of his life. Whatever the outcome, it was bound to be amusing and he'd surely learn a lesson from it. Tai waited for a response, fingers slicking back his cinnamon-red strands of hair away from his eyes to bore holes into the bright screen. The anticipation was slowly knotting up his gut again and he loved it.

Despite his invitation, Scott didn't really expect to be making plans for dinner so quickly. It was exciting, and nerve wrecking, and he was certain that, come Tuesday, his unavoidable ulcer wouldn't let him eat. Still, he chuckled and read the lines again, and again, feeling somewhat giddy that he would finally meet this stranger he was so smitten with.

[ Sagittarius ] Of course. Dinner is on me. And for you? I'll stomach all the octopus ink pasta in the world.

As he wrote that last line, though, something struck him. Bruno's was close to his work. Two blocks away close. Could that be a coincidence? They'd only ever discussed that they lived in the same state, but the same neighborhood? Could that even be possible?

[ Sagittarius ] Oh, I completely understand what you mean. I have this incompetent team. They half ass everything and it's up to me to fix it. I promise to be on time, no matter what. I probably won't have a lot of time to change, though, so I'll be wearing a black suit, white shirt and just to stand out, I'll wear a red tie. I'll be the one in the reading glasses, probably glued to my cellphone.

[ Sagittarius ] If you don't mind, I'll handle the reservations. Just ask for Williams at the reception.

It wasn't until he'd sent the messages that Scott felt the urge to slap himself in the forehead. There it was: his commanding streak. He was far too used to always being in control of the situation, and he was doing it again. Uncertain, he considered typing a line to apologize, but it was something he did often and came naturally to him. If his lover was to be scared off by it, it might as well happen now.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Incompetent team? Yikes. If you were my boss, the things I'd do to you to relieve some of that pent-up stress... You work too hard, you know?

Only if. Tai's imagination wandered a bit into a fantasy visited many times before when he'd see his potential lover in many different scenarios and roles. Since he himself had a cranky boss who was seldom seen outside of the man-cave called his office, it was easy to imagine someone better fitted for that role who would certainly make his nine to five job much more entertaining. Getting fucked over the boss' desk as a reward for submitting his report on time? Oh, the sort of worker he'd be with those prizes at stake!

He arched his brows a bit in pleasant surprise. His lover hadn't been kidding when he called himself controlling, although he liked the way the other male seized the reins and literally told him what to do. It was so much better than dealing with a blubbering idiot who was passive about everything and indecisive on top of that. This was a refreshing change of pace.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Yes, sir!

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] Should I wear something formal, too? It might seem like a business interview if I wear a suit too, huh? I'll leave you to be the more mature one out of us, then.

Tai smiled as his last message was sent, already excited for the weekend to be over come Tuesday when he'd meet Sagittarius. Were three days enough to build a little bit of muscle under his arms and lose that pudge on his side? Maybe he should get a haircut? Trim a bit down there if he was going to get lucky on the first date? He was absolutely buzzed with anticipation.

[ ICHIGOICHIE ] I'll see you on Tuesday, then?

Scott chuckled at the rely, wondering if his choice of words had been too harsh. Working too hard? He had no idea. It was easy for Scott to put in 50, 60 hours a week, sometimes even more if needed. Granted, not all of his work was in the office, but his cases often required him to take the work home with him, doing a lot of reading as part of his research. Exhaustion was partly to blame for his lack of patience, but he was well aware that success had a high cost, and he was never one to complain over what he considered his own choices.

Still, it was easy to daydream, specially around his mysterious lover. He made him feel young and free, made him feel adventurous. As long as he was in his company, Scot almost felt like he could ditch his work and just escape somewhere, aware from phones and computers and every other pesky restrain tying him down. Who knows? Maybe after meeting they'd wind up getting drunk together, fucking in some alley and staying in a hotel until noon, deciding to skip work together as if they were still in high school.

[ Sagittarius ] See you on Tuesday. Good night. Sleep tight.

With a soft smile on his lips, he closed his laptop and stuffed it in his portfolio, grabbing a law book and taking it to bed with him, reading until he fell asleep. The next day would be a long one, and he had a long weekend to get prepared for his next big case. Between research, he found the time to clean up his house and do his chores, not sure where Tuesday evening would take him and wanting his place to be suitable for guests, should they choose to get that intimate. Come Monday morning, the boss was as cranky as ever and ready for action, slamming his portfolio on the desk.

"Where are the forms I asked you to fill?!", he yelled from his office, expecting an answer within a fraction of a second. "I said they had to be in my desk first thing in the morning!"

So maybe it hadn't been one of Tai's brightest ideas to schedule their date on Tuesday, leaving three entire days for him to be fretting over absolutely nothing like a madman. All that time had done was make him more anxious and have him start some silly three-day diet to trim whatever fat he could off the most unnoticeable parts of his body. It wasn't like the redhead to panic over a date, let alone a man he'd only met on the Internet, but he couldn't suppress the discomfort of being unprepared. He woke up on Saturday, Sunday, then Monday morning and was shamefully disappointed of his reflection in the mirror, unable to eliminate the inkling of doubt that his Sagittarius may notice the mole on his neck or his love handles.

He was riddled with worry and hadn't gotten a good night's sleep since his last conversation with Sagittarius. His lack of rest was more than likely the cause of his poor work performance that morning, as Tai scrambled to fill out the forms his boss had assigned at least half an hour after the deadline. He was already a dead man, so how else could his boss ruin his day?

The redhead burst into Scott's office and handed him the completed forms all tucked haphazardly into a manila envelope. The way he had presented his work certainly wasn't his proudest accomplishment but it was the most he could do without his boss blowing his lid! "Sorry," he apologized lamely, secretly not really sorry at all. "I... forgot about the deadline." At least he was being honest.

He was already bracing himself for full impact, ready to hear an entire lecture about responsibility and acceptable work ethic from a young man like himself. The whole spiel. It was easier for Tai to tune out when he was expecting the rant, after all. Easier to fantasize about Sagittarius and how differently this situation could go if his lover was the one correcting his misbehavior.

Back
Top Bottom