Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me and Rouge - A story to be told

The woman giving herself over to him completely drove something inside him instinctually mad. He pulled her down over his hips, grinding them together. He wasn't aroused, but it wouldn't take long to get that way if he wanted it. Mentally, he was aroused, physically he was not. he leaned down to bite at her neck once again, biting and pulling back several times, leaving several bites that he healed up slowly as he toyed with her emotions. Pain. His favorite emotion, one that he loved to accompany with fear, the issue was this woman had no fear, at least none he could find. It was disheartening in a way, but at the same time.. it just meant he would give her more pain. He leaned down and bit her collar bone, working his way down her body. the water around them started to become more and more diluted with the crimson. that started to drip and drizzle down her pale skin. The blood permeated the air in the bathroom and it was driving him into a frenzy. He pulled back from her before causing her to lose too much blood. At this point, he was aroused enough for her to feel him against the small of her back. He moved her down more towards him pushing her hips back to pull the head of his cock over the crack of her butt to rest against the front of her, his head rested against her clit. The moment still wasn't that erotic to him, but it was enough to get him arroused.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png
Camillas%20Title%20card_zpsonzv0nvk.png

It was a soft, heavy huff of breath as he ground their hips together, fingers splaying against his scalp. The dim, flickering light of the bathroom. Her body, naturally, worked differently than his own. She bit softly against her lower lip, leaning her head back as he nipped and pulled and allowed the blood to trickle along her pale flesh. She inhaled sharply through gritted teeth. There was no fear with her, particularly. There was no reason to fear death, if it were coming for her, fear would make no difference. Eyelids fluttered as hips trailed further down her body, mouth hanging open slightly, heavy breaths shivering over from her chest. She didn’t mind the pink tinge in the water. After all, she did tend to bathe in the blood to maintain her youth. She’d become marginally lightheaded, likely only because of the combination of arousal and his little nips. Pain was euphoric to her, especially in the form of his little love nips.

It was difficult for her to believe that this moment wasn’t erotic with his length growing between them, soon pressing into the little bundle of nerves just above her cavern. Emerald hues opened, glancing him over, taking in those mischievous sapphire irises. She could read it on his face, even if the shaft between her legs betrayed him. ”Are you not entertained, my love…? Do you not want me…?” She was never the type of woman to force anyone into anything… well, aside from all of her bloodletting. She couldn’t deny that she definitely wanted him, in every way. His attention, his possessiveness, his desire, his ire… She wanted it all, every piece.

"It would be lying..." He paused. "If I said this wasn't arousing." He said. "But I usually enjoy raping, torturing...and making my victim afraid. Difficult when you feel enthralled to do any of those three." He said, he tipped his hips and pulled her up slightly to bring the head to her lips, the shaft parting her as he entered slightly. "However..." he said. "It is still arousing to have a willing victim." He said. He kissed at her neck as he pressed deeper into her, allowing their bodies to become one. He was amazed that this woman was attractive and arousing enough to get him this worked up without him having to cause emotional pain. A prince, that is what he was. He was somehow a prince to her and he loved every moment of it. For the first time he felt like he had everything he wanted. Now, to take control, use what he acquired, and really rule.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

She tensed as his length slid smoothly into her depths, eyes fluttering as his fell flush against his own. Once he was buried to the hilt, she felt her eyes opening again, staring him down. ”If that is what you enjoy… then hurt me…” She leaned herself back, gripping the side of the bath as she rolled her hips upwards to grind his length hard into the spongy flesh of her walls. There was no man on Earth she’d ever met brave enough to take advantage of her, manipulate her, or even bring her so close to the edge of death so many times… The longer this game of theirs went on, the more she wanted of it, the further she wanted him to push her body. She threaded her fingers through her own hair, slicking it back against her head. ”Use me how you see fit, it only seems fair that the Shadow Prince takes what it is he wants…” She moaned softly, her walls pulsing madly around him.

The offer that left her lips actually broke something inside of him, she told him to hurt her, to do whatever he wanted to her. Every thread of his being wanted to destroy her completely. He knew however if he did he would do irreparable damage. "I need you, as much as you need me." He said. "As much as I want to tear you appart... and destroy every last bit of self worth you hold for yourself... completely make you submit to me in every possible way and lose who you are, I don't want to lose you by doing so." He said. "I need you to create a ...coven... a coven of creatures like...me. I do not know how I was created... but I can experiment until I find out." he said.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

Biting softly on her lower lip, she groaned into the air around them. His length was impressive, enticing. She specifically enjoyed the sensation that shot up her spine every time he met her depths. She slid back forward, pressing her breasts into his chest. She covered his lips with her own, passionately before parting, rocking against him, the water sloshing softly around the both of them with the action, slowly working against him as they talked. Almost as if the act itself were nothing more than foreplay. ”Whatever it is you desire… Whatever you need, whatever you want of me, I am yours. Wholly… Take me, break me, tear me apart and use my power… Keep staring me down with those eyes, and I shall give you the moon on a string, whatever you want is yours…” She moaned softly against his lips, threading his fingers tightly in his air. ”You leave me in awe of you, my Dark Prince… all of you…” she whispered.

The night went on and on, he fed on her a couple times, hilted her a couple of times, and ultimately claimed her as his, by the time he was finished the floor was covered with blood and water from their adventurous night, and she was likely unable to walk. Not checking if she was he moved from the tub and picked her up in his arms to carry her into her room. There he lay atop her, supporting his body weight above her as he kissed her neck, his now flaccid cock resting against her inner thigh. He pulled his head back and smiled almost serenely and then lay beside her, pulling her atop his chest. he pulled the blanket over them and stroked at her hair with his clawed fingertips. "I plan to...My Queen." He said to her previous comments.

The next few days were spent changing her basement into what looked to be a torture chamber, specifically designed in order to test the subjects he brought in. Men, women, all with dead-end lives. He offered them sanction in exchange for subjugation, and most denied. One such male agreed however, and he was the first test subject that wasn't tortured, he drank the blood from Xalir, took torture in exchange for power, Xalir learned much about his skills and powers, and he kept the male alive. This male would be the first. He failed time after time in recreating 'his' genes. It wasn't a time of advanced medicine so they couldn't' pinpoint the exact reasons for Xalirs powers or enhancements. They had to guess at it, and they guessed wrong until he hit a breakthrough. Xalir bit the male and then had the male drink from him - he killed him a moment later - and so it happened. The male was reborn, his flesh restored, his eyes changed, fangs in place of canines. Absolute perfection, except for one thing. This male went straight for Elizabeth and without knowing it would happen, Xalir was too late. The male attacked Elizabeth ripping her throat out to drink from her. Xalir had played with fire and he wasn't the one that got burned. He rushed over, killed the whelp, and pulled Elizabeth to him. He tried to stop the bleeding but a bite from a vampire could only be healed it seemed by that vampire. She had to heal it herself, he had only one choice. He bit the other side of her neck, injected the venom as he did once before, and held her. Just before she took her final breath he fed her some of his blood - prepared afterward for what was to come. He had no way to know that that was what was going to happen. It was unfortunate, but he waited for the change to take effect as she took her last breath.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

She’d spent the night allowing him to indulge in her in whatever way it was he saw fit. She enjoyed him regardless, his little bites and cuts. Most of the night was whisked away in lightheadedness and pleasure, and by the time it was all done, she felt herself being pulled against his chest. She turned her head into his neckline, almost nuzzling affectionately there. She was exhausted, more than happy to lay limply wherever he directed her. She purred softly as his lips pecked at her sensitive neck. She relaxed her weight against him entirely when he’d pulled her over him. Her eyes closed and she was asleep almost instantly, hearing his purrs echoing in his chest.

She’d given him whatever it was he needed of her whenever he’d asked it. Provided whatever money he needed, renovations, she had even done drafting to make sure that they’d found the perfect candidates for his little experiments. And once they had, the Duchess watched on. The dress over her form was attractive. It was a form fitting evening gown, made of dark and expensive fabric. Sheer fabric lay over it in layers, an unorthodox style for this day and age, but Elizabeth preferred the extravagant. The Avant Garde. She hadn’t been paying attention when the male lunged.

Before she knew it, it was too late. Blood bubbled in her mouth, spewing over as it spilled down her chest and soaked the front of her dress. Her will, life force was draining fast. Before she knew it, she was crumbling to the ground in a heap, only to be gathered up by him moments later, unable to speak. The wheezing only caused the wound to bubble, and the venom did next to nothing to soothe the pain, although typically it may have. Her head had turned towards him, whatever uncertainty she carried in the arms of the newborn Vampire had seemed to entirely disappear once she was cradled against him. And soon, her body stilled completely.

For a few moments, her body went cold, and once they were certain all hope was completely lost, startling emerald hues popped open and a loud, gasping breath tore through her chest. This was a pain much unlike anything she’d ever felt before, and she’d curled her fingers into the fabric of his clothing as a roar of pain ripped through bloodstained lips. It was followed by an uncertain groan. Wounds closed and her skin began to clear. In mere minutes, the woman in his arms was immaculate. Her youthfulness restored, almost as if one were staring at a porcelain doll. Tender fangs prickled at her lower lip, her clear eyes turning towards him. She was entirely uncertain of what just happened, but she knew she was seeing him clearer than ever.

He wasn't even sure it would work, he didn't know what it was going to do. She had been bitten previously by the other vamp and he wasn't sure if his would override or not. The fact that all of this was new was confussing to him and he didn't know what would happen. As she went cold and stopped moving he clenched his jaw, watching her face and chest for any movement. It would be a lie to say he didn't feel overwhelmed with happiness when she gasped in as her wounds healed. He saw her wounds had completely closed and she looked at him. He smiled slightly. "Well... I guess it works..." he said. "I'm glad. I honestly have no idea how I would feel if I lost you...." He said. In the span of a few months this woman had given him more than life ever had, a place to be accepted, hell, worshiped. Anything he wanted, anything at all was his. Something he'd never gotten from his mother or father. She was good to him and so he returned the favor with pride. As soon as she was able to understand what happened he offered her his wrist, allowing her to feed to her hearts content, once she had enough to stand he tossed the traitorous vampire that had killed her over to her for a snack. "Drink. Do not leave this house. I will be back."

He somehow knew, like the instincts of a mother, that the new vampire needed to feed, and a lot. He brought home several men that he allured so they wouldn't give her any issues if she drank from them.

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

She was tense, but when the opened wound was offered to her, her body moved before her mind could. Lips pursed against his flesh and the newly birthed Vampiress drank. This was a thirst unlike any other she had ever experienced. His heartbeat pounded in her ears in a terrible rhythm that seemed to haunt her. Taunting her, even. When he’d pulled away from her, she’d huffed out a heavy breath. His words were loud to her, enough to make her almost flinch, placing a palm to her head. Her eyes fell to the body tossed haphazardly near to her. For a moment, she hesitated, to let such filth touch her exquisite lips. But… the urge was stronger than her mind.

After a while, she’d moved away. Instantly she wanted to bathe. The blood drying on her skin was still human, and thus driving her crazy. She practically ripped the fabric from her body, moving to run herself a hot bath. She scrubbed the blood away from her skin, lathering herself up furiously and letting the warm waves wash them away. By the time he’d made it back, she was stepping from the bath tub, steam rising from her porcelain flesh before she covered it with the silken robe.

She looked over the men he’d marched through, brows furrowing a bit. Some of them she’d recognized as previous lovers. She would have prided herself on her tact, but there was something in her right now that was… feral. Beastlike. Every moment she stood in wait, studying these soldiers of death, she grew hungrier. A hunger that she knew no beef bourgeon would ever sate again. She approached the first, petting fingers over his jaw before leaning forward to bite down. Feeding from the living was a different sensation entirely. The moment the warmth touched her throat, she was ravenous. Effortlessly, she drained the first body to nothing, letting it crumble shortly after. The euphoria that she’d felt from feeding left the female in an almost druglike state. Her head lolled backwards, wet silken locks stuck to the fabric. With a roll of her neck, she glanced towards the next body. She didn’t want to completely overdo it, but self control was a thing she found herself struggling with. Why did he have to bring so many bodies…?

And like a hapless murderer, she went through them, one by one, until nothing was left in the room but a pile of bodies and a seemingly drunken Hungarian Countess. She’d found herself leaning back on the nearby couch, stretching herself out over it like a domesticated housecat. Blood dribbled from the corners of full lips, tracing over the pale, smooth flesh of her neck.

She was growing acquainted with the new 'her' and it was interesting to watch, not nearly as ungraceful as his own progress at that stage, only difference was he was alone and didn't have a taste for blood right away. He leaned against the doorway watching her run up to the bathroom. She didn't like that the blood that was on her was hers, apparently. He took that moment to take off away from the scene to go look for her some prey. He hunted several, a couple of random men, he didn't pick or choose, just grabbed the first ones he found. He watched her feed on every single one and he couldn't help but be amazed at this sight. He smirked as she continued, draining until there were no men left alive, then she lay down on the couch and he walked over. "content my love?" He asked. He might as well start referring to her as that, she was one of the only things in his life that he would miss if it was gone. He smoothed his hands over her face and trailed his finger down her lips through the blood trail. Dragging it down with his hand over her neck he wrapped his hand gently around her throat and leaned forward to kiss her. He enjoyed the feeling her her fangs against his mouth, to feel that from another was ecstatic. She would have a lot to learn, but, for now, he would let her delve into the feelings. He kept his voice low, knowing that the sounds were incredibly sensitive for her currently, they would die down soon. "Your senses..." he whispered huskily. "Are going to be sharp for a couple hours at least, if not days. It will sound like everything is screaming at you. Every footstep, heartbeat, movement outside, horse carriages miles away. You will hear everything and it will likely drive you mad, but I don't want you to be scared. I am here... and I"m not going anywhere... " He said softly, caressing her neck gently. "You are as much my equal now, you are my queen, I am your King. Together, we will create a new race... a race that everyone comes to fear... and for good reason." He said softly. He was becoming a man of power, and she had been woman of power. It was perfect. "

Milla_zpsxlvew7cp.png

Content was a strange word for it, but she supposed that was a word for it. She felt so entirely full, and yet her body seemed to be running at full speed. Eyes opened to rest on them, the gaze within them full of fatigue and wonderlust with her new condition. She remained stationary, studying his features as his finger trailed over the damp blood from the corners of her mouth. Fingers splaying over her throat offered a sensation that was sensual, as well as comforting, scarlet tinted eyes gently fluttering closed. A muffled purr vibrated against his lips as his mouth had covered her own. Her new fangs were sensitive to touch, causing a shiver to ripple through them as his mouth teased along them. A soft, low breath escaped her lips as he’d pulled away, the fangs keeping her lips parted as he’d whispered to her. Hands lifted, finding their way over his forearms and shoulders. She wasn’t ignorant, she was aware that the two of them being equal at the moment was merely the ending product of an unfortunate situation. But the fact that he had been concerned enough to take such a step was more than enough to solidify whatever loyalty had already been embedded in their relationship.

Her body shifted, urging closer to him, although she’d made clear that she hadn’t wanted the very gentle pressure about her neck to cease. ”My entire body is on fire… inside and out…” She murmured, taking a deep breath before she stood. Her head was pounding, but it was all irrelevant in his presence, she was completely alight.

Back
Top Bottom